His little devil. The third b...

بواسطة Queen_of_the_Lost18

10 years have gone by since Pan and Luna have broke up. They only know each other as ememies and their past w... المزيد

A new story begins.
Shopping.
Jerome's mom.
Neverland.
Training.
Sailing home.
Camping.
Road trip.
Deadshot.
Sunrise.
Pan and Jerome.
How could this have happened?
A new girl.
Flurry.
Pan's Thinking Tree.
The Lost Princess.
Running with the wolves.
Hiding the princess.
The pipes.
The Lost Boy's future.
Hospital.
A sad day.
Finding out.
The new vampire.
The doll.
What's wrong princess?
Storm.
The fall.
Back again.
The pond.
You'll always be a joker to me.
Old memories.
In the jungle alone.
Life or death.
The note.
Out with the old and in with the new.
Found.
At last.
Celebration.
A big night.
Pillow fight.
Who took it?
Adressing the new caption.
Three days.
Dying.
The end of Neverland.

Why is she like this?

397 6 0
بواسطة Queen_of_the_Lost18

Peter's P.O.V.
Robbie and I look as Luna flies down to the ground. But I rush to catch her as she was about to fall to the ground. When I touch her, her powers rush through my body.

"What happened?" Robbie asked.

"I don't know. Let's get her back to my tent. It isn't safe out here for her. Especially at this time of night." Robbie nodded and we fly back to camp and in my tent where I lay Luna down on the bed.

"So why did she pass out?"

"I don't know. Can you watch her? I need to go. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Of course." I walk outside as the boys dance the night away. I walk up to Felix, who was the only one not dancing.

"Felix." Felix looks at me and stands up.

"Pan. You're back early. Any new boys?"

"No. But I need you and the trio to get Chris." Felix looks at me, puzzled.

"There's a girl here. She passed out when she stepped onto the island. She's here because she found this in one of her books." I hand the picture to him.

"Who are those?"

"Her boys. She came here because there might be a connection between us." Felix's expression changes when I tell him that Luna's a mother to 3 young boys.

"And how does this relate to Chris?" He hands the paper back to me.

"Her boyfriend is Jerome, who's the younger brother of Chris."

"Chris has a brother?"

"Yes."

"If Jerome is his brother, then who are his parents?"

"Joker and Harley Quinn."

"Wow."

"And Luna is the big sister of Henry."

"Meaning she's the daughter of the Savior." Felix says.

"Correct. Now can you get Chris. Maybe there's a link between him and his brother. And if there is, then did Jerome pass it to Luna? And if not, then does he know anything about her powers that could cause her passing out?"

"I'll go get them and go get the rat."

"On second thought, go alone. I might need the brothers later."

"Ok."

"Hey, where's Punzie?" I smirk.

"Sleeping." And with that, Felix left. I walk back in my tent and see Robbie with Luna, who was unconscious.

"How is she?"

"Same." Robbie sighs.

"So, how does Luna know about that saying?"

"We're on a show called Neverland. It's about well, Pan and his queen Luna."

"So you know your way around the island then."

"Yeah." Luna stirred in her sleep and muttered something.

"Jerome?" Robbie says.

"No. Jacob." I say.

"Isn't he that half wolf guy who disappeared all those years ago?"

"Yes. And he disappeared here. You know the way to his camp, yes?"

"Of course." Robbie scoffed.

"Go get Jacob. Tell him that we need him now." Robbie runs out of the tent and flies to Jacob's camp. Luna stirred in her sleep again.

"Shhh. It's ok love." I whisper.

"Cassie." She muttered. I remember Cassie. He was that young boy in the picture. I felt bad for Luna. How she wouldn't be able to go home again. Because the moment I saw her. I made it my goal to make her fall in love with me.

After she falls in love with me, she'll never want to leave the island. And she'll never want to leave me.

"Pan." Chris comes in the tent.

"Good. I need you."

"You need me. Since wh-." Chris looks at Luna.

"What did you do with her?"

"Me. More like what did the island do to her?"

"What do you mean the island?"

"She fell unconscious when she stepped on the island. I was wondering if you knew why." Chris walks up to Luna, caressing her cheek as Luna flinched.

"Just what I thought. It's her powers."

"What do you mean her powers?"

"When she stepped onto the island, her powers and the islands powers connected."

"But, that would only happen if someone has great powers. Or if they have a connection to the island. But Luna doesn't."

"Do you know what it feels like when someone has a connection to the island?"

"No."

"Then you don't know." Chris says.

"What can you do?" I snap.

"Nothing. But she may never wake up." It was Jacob and his girlfriend Renesmee. Robbie was at their side.

"Good. Do you know anything about her powers?"

"Yes. She's a vampire. And a wolf. One of the strongest in our packs." Jacob says.

"Is there anything different about her powers of being a wolf or vampire?" I ask.

"She's not a full vampire. She needs to drunk blood once in a while." Renesmee says.

"Robbie, when did she last go out?" Renesmee asked.

"Um, the winter. We went for a wak on Christmas and that's when Luna spotted a pack of deer."

"And that was her last meal?" Jacob asked.

"Yes." Robbie says.

"That was 8 months ago!" Renesmee says.

"How much does she need?" I ask.

"A lot. She normally hunts with me a few times a year. My parents hook her up when she isn't with me." Renesmee says.

"How much is a full meal?" I ask.

"A deers worth of blood."

"Jacob, get a few wolfs and go hunt. Renesmee-."

"I know. I will," She smiles at me. We all turn to Luna as she calls out a name.

"Jerome." I say.

"Jerome Valeska. Luna knows my brother?" Chris asked.

"Dating." I say.

"Oh great." Chris says.

"Robbie, can you go and get Jerome, he might help Luna?"

"And our family?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Like Cassie and the twins. And her brothers."

"Bring them here as well." I say. And with that, Robbie was gone, followed by everyone else, leaving me alone with Luna. I sit next to Luna, caressing her cheek. Her eyes flutter open and she weakly looked at me with a worried look.

I knew that look more than I knew myself. I've seen it in all my Lost Boy's faceses except for Felix.

"Pan." She calls in no more then a whisper. I could now see her fangs.

"It's ok love." I caressed her cheek.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You passed out beca-."

"Pan, we have it." Remesmee comes in the tent with a bowl full of blood.

"Good." I say, making room for her.

"Renesmee." Luna smiles.

"Hey L. Why didn't you come hunting with us?" She asked.

"Trouble back home. I tried to hunt back home but there wasn't enough food."

"Well that's why you passed out. Here, drink this. It'll help." Luna drank the blood and the color in her face came back.

"Now all she needs is rest. We'll go hunting tomorrow." Renesmee says.

"Thank you for your help." I say.

"Of course." Renesmee smiles, walking out of the tent. I smile as Luna slept and I slipped into bed with her. I wrap my hands around her, pulling me closer to me as I close my eyes.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Mine بواسطة Nadi Chou

قصص الهواة

380K 8.1K 37
"Why are you ignoring me?" Pan says becoming agitated. I slowly turn around and look him in his forest green eyes and give him a blank expression and...
41.9K 1K 14
[Book #4 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] Y/N, Peter, Henry, and many others made it back to Storybrooke. But it's not just them who made it ba...
Captain's Daughter بواسطة PrincessOfHeart

الخيال (فانتازيا)

8K 486 65
Hook's daughter is all grown up. And trust her, it's not easy growing up away from Neverland. Her home. But when she returns, will she figure out how...
3.5K 67 14
'Nothing could ruin Cassandra's good mood, not even Emma Swan or her Storybrooke friends. Not when Cassandra was with Peter. For he was hers and she...