Pure Nico and Sin Nico (PNSN)

By Ritsu_Tedeza84

//This is an AU (Alternate Universe) story. As the well-known idiomatic expression says, "Don't judge a book... More

Chapter 1: Yazawa Twins
Chapter 2: Tsundere?
Chapter 3: Everyday Life
Chapter 4: Skinship?
Chapter 5: Secret Admirer?
Chapter 6: Love at First Sight?
When Boredom Strikes
Chapter 7: This is Confusing..
Chapter 8: Maki's Confession
BiBi in Real-Life (Extra)
Chapter 9: What is This Feeling?
Chapter 10: Unexpected?
Chapter 11: Why?
Chapter 12: Please Don't do This..
Chapter 13: Nozomi's Jealousy
Wat? (Extra 2)
Chapter 14: It's Not What You Think!
Chapter 15: What is Happening?
Chapter 16: Eli..?
Harasho... (Extra 3)
( ^ω^ )~
Chapter 17: Sin Nico is.. Alive?!
Chapter 18: Back to Normal
Chapter 19: A Present?
Chapter 20: Pure Nico is in Danger?!
Chapter 21: Hanayo Knows?
Chapter 22: Leave Me Alone!
Chapter 23: This Feeling..
Chapter 24: Mysterious Caller
Chapter 25: Niko Yazawa?!
Chapter 26: Masochist?
Chapter 27: What are You Doing Here?!
Chapter 28: Fateful Encounter?
Chapter 29: I'm Always Here For You
Chapter 30: Realizations [End?]
Special~ (Part 1)
Special?~ (Part 2)
...? (Part 3)

Dareka Tasukete (Extra 4)

60 2 2
By Ritsu_Tedeza84

Eli's POV:

Opening the door in front of us, we were surprised by how big our room was. "As expected of my cousin.." I murmured as Sin proceeded to look around,  "Eli... I think we went in the wrong room.."

"Why? What's wro-" I was halted when she suddenly held my wrist, got our things, and dragged me outside.

"But that room has the number Nozomi gave, #629-"

She immediately grabbed the key I was holding, "We're not going back there!"
Her face was so red, I wonder what she saw..

"I'm going to find Nozomi, I'll be right back!" Sin Nico left, running.

"Take care!"

(I guess, Nozomi wants Eli and Nico to 629- IYKWIM~)

_________________________

Niko's POV:

"What the hell is wrong with these people.." I rubbed the back of my head,
"I also need love ya know? Sigh.."

"Hey Niko! Do you know which room Nozomi is?" A familiar figure was approaching me.

"Yeah, she's in- Wait.. Have you changed your mind and let I, Niko Yazawa, be with Eli? Also, you with Nozo- GAH!"

My cousin kicked me hard once again.

"Shut the fuck up." She said, glaring at me like a mere insect as I knelt down from the pain,
"How did you even come up with that conclusion?!"

"Putting that aside, is this NozoRinPana's room?"

"Impressive ship name, cou- I mean, y-yes, it's their room."

She knocked the door and someone opened. "Oh, Nicocchi~ Have you already enjoyed your time wi-" Nozomi was halted when Sin Nico suddenly spoke, "Care to explain the meaning of this?! W-With all the room #629 and-"

"You don't like it? Even though it's a private room for couples?" Nozomi smirked.

"Ohh? A private room? Well then, I shall head there, Eli must be tired waiting for me~" I butted in as I dusted myself up.

"Niko Yazawa." I turned around as I felt goosebumps and it's Sin who was giving me a psychotic smile.

"Shit."

(RIP NIKO 2K18-)

_________________________

Nozomi's POV:

"Nicocchi... I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Eli already has..-"

"Eh?" She looked at me, dumbfounded. Like, she couldn't believe she just heard, "What do you mean?"

"I haven't said any-"

"T-That can't be- I mean, she said that she loves me!"

"People change, Nicocchi. Wait no, I haven't said anything yet! Calm down Nicocchi!"

"..All of that was just a platonic relationship?" She glared at me.

"Nicocchi I.."

"If you have something to tell me, say it!"

"I love you."

*CARELESS WHISPER PLAYS AT THE BACKGROUND*

(HOW TO MAKE SIN NICO STFU, NOZOMI STYLE-)

(Okay, I seriously need to stop-)

_______________________

(Have this Reverse Sht-)

Re!Sin Nico: Re!Eli Ayase, you're under arrest.

Re!Eli: For what? Stealing your heart? *Smirks*

Re!Sin Nico: No, but for the case of murder.

(Okay, I know that I should've published this on 'PNSN Randomness' but.. Scratch that-)

_______________________

A/N:

Uh... Right, how many months have passed? Something came up and I didn't feel like continuing before. But now I feel, better?

Err.. I'll try finishing Part 2..

Just,

W a i t

and

Prepare your hearts- :"

(PS: I left some hints for Part 2~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 121 15
Umi hasn't been thinking clearly. First it was the awkward moment in the clubroom, but now she thinks Nozomi might be right. Does she like Kotori? Sh...
1.3K 233 35
Years after µ's had disbanded, everyone went about their own lives, doing what they always wanted to do...or so they thought... With the unwavering...
4.8K 211 25
All the members of μ's can tell there's something going on between Maki and Nico. They kept getting into more quarrels than usual, and it always ende...
249K 4K 31
Highest Ranking(s): #1 in animegirl, #1 in datealive, #2 in spirits Sequel: https://www.wattpad.com/story/156535766-2-date-a-live-strolling-through-s...