Immature || Park Jimin

By saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... More

Prologue
Primary School |1|
Yeseul's Secret |2|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

Jin Hyung |12|

15.6K 661 240
By saegulkim

"Jin hyung?" My eyes widened up as I saw an unexpected familiar face in my room, eating noodles.

"Oh Jimin!" He exclaimed and gave me a big hug.

"H-Hi?" I said with an astonished expression.

"Yeah, Hi! It's been so long, hasn't it?" He smiled at me and I nodded. I can't do it now. Disappointment painted my mind.

"Yeah, it's been long." I rolled my eyes.

"How are you??" He exclaimed as he asked me.

"Urm..cool? I guess." I said and Jin hyung pouted.

"Why are you lying, Jimin?" He asked me. "Ms. Park said that Yeseul joined Yoga classes together with you. Is it true? Was it fun?" He asked me and I snapped out.

"NO IT WAS NOT FUN!" I exclaimed and Jin hyung gave me a questionable look.

"Why?" He asked me and I sighed in frustration.

"Hyung, I couldn't concentrate on Yoga because of her. She was too distracting." I whined as he started laughing.

"Distracting? What? Were you imagining yourself with her in that Yoga class?!" He asked me as he continued laughing. When I didn't reply due to embarrassment, he stopped laughing and looked at me with an expression of disbelief.

"What? Is this true?" He asked me with a disgusted look and I averted my eyes.

"She was wearing very tight and fitted clothes! And she was stretching and stuff." I whined and he sighed.

"Jimin, it's too soon." He said.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" I asked him in nervousness.

"You can't just have sex with her right now!" He exclaimed and I gasped.

"Who said that I was going to anyways?!" I exclaimed back at him.

"Oh come on! You think I don't know when guys think about having sex?!" Jin hyung scoffed. "I did not whiten up my beard in the sun, understand?!" He exclaimed.

"BUT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BEARD!" I exclaimed back.

"Yeah? Well I could have!" He exclaimed back at me. Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He took a look at it and put it on silent.

I sighed. "Jin hyung, why are you here anyway?" I asked him in a defeat.

"Well, I needed some space from...some stuff." He said as he looked away.

"I see." I replied.

"So back to you and Yeseul." He stiffened up and I mentally face palmed. Do we really have to talk about this right now? "How far have you gone with her?" He asked me and I gave him a questionable look.

"What do you mean by 'how far'?" I asked him.

"Far as in physically." He stated.

"Urmm.." Should I tell him the truth? "I have only pecked her on the lips a couple of times." I said as I averted my eyes due to embarrassment and he scoffed.

"You are literally shy talking about it. Jiminie, trust me. You are not ready for it yet." He said. I have a really weird hyung. At first, he tells me about sex and the 4 years later, he tells me that I am not ready for it.

"Not that I want to," I lied. "Why am I not ready for it?" I asked him.

"You don't even know the basics properly." He said.

"What basics? I know bloody everything about it!" I exclaimed and he gave me an 'o-okay' look.

"Alright, supposed you are ready and you know everything about it. What about Yeseul, huh?" He said and my expression softened.

He is right, Yeseul is pretty innocent.

"You have got to preheat the oven before putting the turkey in, Jimin." He said and I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Elaborate, please." I said, dryly and he sighed.

"You have to make Yeseul ready for it." He said and I shook my head.

"I still don't understand, hyung." I whined and he sighed in frustration.

"Fine, listen to me." He said and patted on the seat of his front and indicated me to sit on there. I obeyed.

"Listen, this is very important." He said. "A relationship has two sides in it. The Commitment side and The Physical side. Now I know that you are pretty mature to understand both of them. You truly care for Yeseul, hence, commitment and you sexually fantasise about her, hence, physical. But Yeseul is only into the commitment side. You need to introduce her to the physical side first, and the take a step forward in your relationship." He said and I looked at his, dumbfoundedly.

"How do you know so much?" I asked him and he started laughing in nervousness.

"You know..stuff." He said as he looked away. Suddenly, Jin hyung's phone started ringing. Jin hyung took a look at the caller and ignored it again.

"Who is it, hyung?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No one. Anyways, remember what I said, okay?" He said and I nodded enthusiastically.

I was truly amazed by the amount of knowledge Jin hyung had within himself. He is so intelligent!

Hyung's phone started ringing again. Okay, this is getting annoying.

"Hyung, just pick it up already." I whined and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine," He said and finally picked up the phone. "Hello?" He said. "Yeah? Oh, I am at Jimin's house. Yeah. Okay. See you soon. Yeah, me too haha." He said and cut the phone. "There, are you happy now?"

"Who was it?" I asked him. He looked pretty uncomfortable answering the call.

"Oh..no one. Just my girlfriend." He said as he averted his eyes.

Heh?

"GIRLFRIEND?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I exclaimed at him in anger.

"Because you never asked?" He replied.

"I tell you everything about me. You are supposed to tell me about your stuff too, hyung!" I whined. "But wait—wasn't there something going on between you and Namjo—" he cut me off.

"The decisions I make are never the correct ones. Remember that." Jin hyung said and I gulped. "Hyejin could be coming anytime right now, so we should probably wait for her in the living room!" He nervously exclaimed. "Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside my room. He is acting so weird today.

"Why is she coming over here, hyung?" I asked Jin hyung as he restlessly sat on the sofa.

"She is coming to pick me up, Jimin." He said and I gave him a questionable look.

"That's really very manly, hyung." I said in sarcasm.

"Yeah, and you are in no place to teach me shit about manly either, so shut it!" He exclaimed and my eyes widened up. He never talks to me like that, no matter how wrong I am!

"O-Okay.." Was all that came out of my mouth. He looked at me and sighed.

"I am sorry, Jiminie." He smiled, sadly. "It's just that..I have been going through a lot of stuff right now." He confessed and I nodded, hesitantly.

Suddenly, the door bel rang.

Jin hyung rushed and took a deep breath as he opened the front door. When he opened the door, I saw a petite, fair and a long haired girl who I supposed was Jin hyung's girlfriend.

"Jin!" She exclaimed as she hugged Jin hyung tightly. I could tell by Jin hyung's expression that he was uncomfortable.

"H-Hey, Hyejin." He hesitantly smiles at the girl. "Here, meet him. This is my friend—more like a little brother—Jimin." He said as he introduced me and I bowed.

"Oh, hello Jimin!" She exclaimed happily. She seemed to have a happy-go-lucky nature with her.

"Hello—urm.."

"Hyejin. I don't like formalities." She smiled and I nodded.

"So, I think we should go now." Jin hyung said. "Hyejin, you go outside and wait in front of my car. I'll be right there." He said and Hyejin's smiled turned into a frown as she nodded and went outside. Jin hyung sighed.

"Now Jiminie, you remember our talk, right?" He asked me and I nodded. "Do not rush things. Take it slow and easy. Let Yeseul be a little experienced with these kinds of stuff. And then, when you both think that you are ready, go for it!" He exclaimed and I nodded again. "I have to go now. Bye, Jimin!" He said and rushed out of the house, leaving me entirely dumbfounded.

What was that? I have literally never seen him like that! Today, hyung was restless. For all I knew was that he was the kindest and the most organised person ever. Why was he so restless today?

My phone suddenly started vibrating. When I took a look at it, I saw that it was a notification from Yeseul.

Yeseul❤️
"Can I come over tomorrow?"
"We'll watch Netflix."
"There is this new series that I want to watch with you."

So Yeseul will be coming over tomorrow. Okay—wait, TOMORROW?!

Me
"Sure."

Yeseul❤️
"This will basically be a date for us, hehe💚"

Oh shit.

Me
"That's right!"

Yeseul❤️
"Great! Can't wait😘"

What's with that emoji? For all I know is that she never uses emojis!

I sighed in frustration. Why is everything so messed up?!

*The Next Morning*

"Jimin! I'll be going to Yeseul's mum's house now, alright? On my way, I'll tell Yeseul to come over here." My mom shouted at me as I climbed down the stairs to eat my lunch.

"Okay, mom." I said and sat on the dinning table to dig my lunch in.

"Don't be naughty." She said as she gave me a motherly peck on my cheeks. "Bye!" She smiled and left the site. Why would I be naughty? It's just a date, for god's sake. I averted my eyes due to embarrassment.

After around 30 minutes of waiting, the door bell finally rung. Okay, Yeseul's finally here!

I rushed and opened the door in an excitement.

But, my excitement converted into a disappointment as I saw a person I never expected to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.5K 31
[ COMPLETE ] This fanfiction is my original work. All the characters in this fanfiction are fictional. I don't own any pics or videos. Credits to the...
12.4K 982 45
It's easy to look at love and and admire it. You'd dreamt about it your whole life, but nothing could have prepared you for the side effects of it, f...
17K 988 34
After his toxic relationship, Taehyung finds out stuff about himself he didn't knew before, when he meets Jimin, who living his boring life, finds wh...
102K 3.6K 19
Y/N is 18 years old, starting her first year at college. Jimin is 20 years old, he works at his father's company. His parents decide to marry jimin t...