Secret words [ Lee Donghae FF...

By superduperELF

"he is mean, arrogant, and evil I hate him and I wish he disappear, he makes my life even worse than it alrea... More

Part 1 : meet the devil
2 .Rain
4. Christian Dior
5.Donghae
6 . Phantom Thread
7.shut up !
8.Puppy
9.does she knows ?
10.Dahee
11. The truth
12.I am sorry
13.I love you
14. DNA
15 . Pain
16.Kindness
17.Between the lines
18.Maybe Champagne
19. Audience
20. Panic Attack
Part 21.Comfort
22. Blood tests
23.Hormones
24.Would you....
New Story and good news!
BONUS 1: Bleu Converse

3. whisper

3.2K 61 30
By superduperELF

Donghae's pov

she did remind me of someone , someone i have buried deep in my heart , someone i didn't want to remember that i wanted to forget .

i took her home simply cause i didn't know what to do else she looked like she needed help and i was the only help there.i didn't know that her act earlier that morning would affect me this much ,the cruel person that i am now would never be affected by such a minor thing but she did  somehow she did .when we were in the care she didn't even look at me ,i know i am the "evil" boss they all think i am which is true most of the time , but at that moment i wished if  she looked at me so i can see her eyes i did glance at her cevrel time but she was to scared to notice.what are you doing to me y/n why i keep thinking about you i am supposed to be sleeping now not doing this . 

i took my phone and sent her a message .

y/n pov 

i woke up feeling sore and very sick i could barely open my eyes or swallow my saliva i can tell i have a throat infection for sure . the first thing i did is to check the my phone and to my surprise i found a message from the devil boss

devil : you can take the day off   (sent at 2 am ) 

whatt !! no freaking way he did that !! the dude has something wrong with him i am sure now .

but hey at least i have the day to rest which is cool , all i am planning to do in sleep i need to sleep .

Donghae's pov 

"Mr Jug come to see me in my office "

"yes Mr lee you need anything , i can see your assistant did come today " 

i lifted my eyes which were burning in flam and gave him a death look 

"yes she didn't come all thank to you Mr Jung "

his eyes shot open and swallowed   hard in attempt to find some words to save his life 

" i can remember clearly that yesterday i gave her a day off , but when i came back  late at 9 pm i found her still here ! and what she was doing ! she was working on your files that i have told to finish months ago , what do you think about this " 

Mr jung panicked and he didn't find anything to say , he tries though 

" Mr Lee i -i "

" you are incompetent !! yes i know , and an idiot ! yes for sure!! i gave her the rest of the day off because she was a moving  incube of viruses i can't have that in y office ,and because of you i ended up with a no freaking assistent today!"

"listen Jung woon ho this is the first and the last time you do something like this " he couldn't lift his eyes and went right out after he bowed 90 degree hoping for my forgiveness .

i wonder if she is feeling fine today !! what no lee Donghae you don't !! since when you care about people netherless a small nobody assistant  

that felt weird 

***

"good morning Mr Lee" she stood from her desk and greeted me the second i walked in 

she is back , she looks kind of fine .she followed me to my office 

" your coffee is in your desk sir and and you have an appointment at 10-"

" you can leave now " i don't know why i told her that ! maybe because i was afraid of what i was feeling at that moment , she looked ... she looked different ,interesting

i found myself looking at her more than i should , she wasn't different in any way from the first day but somehow she did , her hair was pulled up in messy bun and she was wearing a simple white button shirt and a light pink mid skirt. great now i know what colors she was wearing !! just great .

 i couldn't resist no more so i called her 

" y/n"

she came " we are leaving in 10 min , get your stuff ready" i paused a  bit and looked at her " did you attend any business meeting before " 

"no sir this will be the first time " 

now i have a useless assistant to assist me great !

" you need to focus and get all the information that i might need later do you understand " 

she nodded

***

 i sent the driver home so i can drive .she was sitting next to me unbelievably silente , her finger pressing each other in nervousness and she didn't look at me even once.am i that scary to you y/n .i on the other hand wanted to say something but i couldn't , and before i realize we had reached our destination .the meeting was in 5 stars hotel owned by our company .i could  see the  astonishment in her eyes as we walked through the bobby heading to the meeting room ,  she looked once again like a lost puppy .

my business partners were already there, i greeted them and introduced her " this is my new assistente y/n , she is new so be nice Mr kim " i said with  a polite smile in my face ,he is fuckboy i know better 

" ohh i see ,hello y/n what a lovely assistant you have there Mr Lee" just keep you filthy eyes off of her kim heechul i know what you are thinking now .

she was sitting right next to me and the other team were seated across the table  , i could feel Kim's eyes burning on her body he kept smiling at her and liking his lips.it drove me nuts . so i hade to do what i did next to protect her .

 y/n pov 

i was  sitting next to him ,right next to him that i can smell his perfume , he smelled really nice .the meeting went smoothly but that Mr kim kept staring at me and liking his lips , what a perverts .Mr devil at the other hand seemed unaffected by his actions he had the cold ice face on as usual and i didn't care . that Mr kim didn't bother me in fact this is the first and probably the last time i would see him , but what came next is what blow my mind 

out the blue Mr Lee put his arm around my back and  leaned his mouth at my ear and started whispering in deep sexy voice  

 " i hope you are taking good notes cause i need those later you know "

 i felt my supply of oxygen cutting of , of course it was because i have stopped breathing and i felt my heart at my throat wanting to escape my chest from the shock i was in that moment . he leaned back to his seat and smiled wide at me and i just ... i just nodded my head at him .

what the hell was that !! i shivered from head to toe from his voice 

i looked at Mr kim now and i can see clearly the annoyance in his face , he didn't like what he saw , i didn't care at all and i don't want to know what you are thinking now .all i want is to stay both of you out of my fucking life   .

it was 5 pm and we had another meeting then  another one , i was exhausted , i didn't even had lunch and i was still sick i needed to take my meds but to be fair he didn't neither  , we were together the whole day .by the time we finished i was hungry , tired and hot !! i had fever dont let your minds go far  ok .

" that's it for today , you worked hard " 

"thank you Mr Lee "and i placted a forced smile on my face , i had to he is my boss i am not kissing asses now .

" how about dinner , i know you haven't eaten anything all day " 

wait i think i have hearing problems now , i need to check my ears !! did he say dinner !

" ohh you don't need to Mr lee , i just need to go home and take my meds "

his face became a little pale as if he released something 

"no , we will have dinner together "  he grabbed his suitcase and his fancy coat " but not here, let's go somewhere eld  nice " 

as if this isn't nice , dude this place is like one of my fanciest fantasy of all , it had freaking devenchy or whatever the name  of the painter hanging on the walls .

*****

Donghae's pov 

"shit shit !! she didn't take her meds all day " i was cursing in my mind , and she was shivering cold all day she had fever for sure she kept pressing her legs under the table seeking worth the whole day , the least i can do is offer her dinner 

////realy  is this the only reason why 

i took her to a special place of mine , it was quiet and don't have a lot of customer only the usual ones . we sat on my usual table , the lighting  were soft and the music was soothing it matches my test very well .

" this place is really nice  , it look like a place where you can take a date "

it is !! she is right it is !! why did i bring her here is the only question that kept circling in my mind .

we eat in silence , she didn't say a word as usual though i wish she did , but now i wanted to know who is this y/n that made me do all this "not so like me " stuff 

" so how long have you been living in that neighborhood ?" 

y/n pov 

ohh he is asking questions now !! why i am not surprised haa!

" emm not so long i got it when i got this job , i had to relocate "

"and where were you before? " he asked again taking another bite of his food and looking straight at me !! his eyes frightening yet beautiful !! what!! i can't deny the man his beauty he is what he is don't blame me

" near my college it was nicer there "

" you should move from that place it looks about to collapse anyway "

really !! woah i didn't know that ! please note  the sarcasm

" well it is all i can afford now " 

and he just hemmed and continued eating .

after a awkward silence i had to say something

" do you come here often ? "  the smartest question of century ,  no need to clap please 

" not really , i used to not not anymore .... i sold it after all "

he used to own this !! this man is  really rich after all why am i even surprised  .

" why did u sell it ? " 

" i just didn't want it anymore" 

*

*

*

*

that's a long ass chapter !! i wrote it out of frustration and sadness , i am destroyed today and i need relief through this , today was a hard day i lost all my hopes and desires of living .

sorry heechul baby i love you i had to make you a pervert 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
7.8K 359 28
Hurting her friend out of anger, Soojin gets herself on Seojuns bad side. So he elaborates a plan to make her become a better person, and he learns s...
600 1 19
A book of short stories featuring you and D&E, but more of Eunhyuk since he's my bias... and Donghae is my bias wrecker 😏 Of course - the rest of th...
12.3K 870 36
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...