The Flashette

By AngelLilly33

My name is Ella Angeline. And I am the fastest girl alive. On my first day of my job working as Dr. Harrison... More

Main Character Interview / Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Just a quick question....
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 4

97 6 0
By AngelLilly33

I was working in the Tech Room of Star Labs on a machine that could trap Zoom. As I attempted to turn it on it zapped and fizzled letting out a puff of black smoke. Electricity sparked all over as Cisco's voice came over the intercom.

"Ella, we've got a meta causing havoc at Jitters. We need you and Barry to check it out." Cisco informed.

"I'll be right there. Let me turn this thing off first." I said letting out a cough.

I covered my face with my arm protecting me form a spark of electricity almost hitting my face. I felt a rush of wind fly past me ask the smoke cleared form the room. I uncovered my face to see Barry in his Flash suit.

"Thanks Barry." I thanked.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I thought it was ready so I turned it on. It didn't go so well." I explained.

"We can work on it later together if you want but, for now lets take care of this meta." He suggested.

"You go on ahead. I'll meet you there." I offered.

"Alright see you there." He replied rushing off to Jitters.

I ran and put my gold and white Flashette suit on. As I ran towards Jitters I felt another force slam me into the wall next to me. I felt an arm holding me above the ground and against the wall. Looking at the figure who had grabbed me I recognized him as Zoom.

"Ella what happened? I'm needing your help here." I heard Barry ask through my earpiece.

"Barry, Zoom-" I began to reply.

Zoom took out the earpiece and smashed it on the ground. He opened a break to Earth 2 and took me to what I assumed was his lair. I looked around for a brief second before he phased through a glass box. He dropped me and phased back out.

"What do you want with me Zoom?" I asked.

"Your sped and until I can get it you are staying put." Zoom replied.

"This won't hold me I can just phase through like this." I exclaimed as I tried to phase though the glass.

I ran at the glass but, ran into it rather than through it sending me flying against the glass wall behind me.

"As I said before Flashette. You are stying put until I can get your speed." Zoom said again as he ran off.

I tried to phase out of the box again. Once, Twice, Three times before a girl spoke up from the right of me.

"It's not going to work." She said.

I stopped and looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The walls have some sort of barrier that only allows him to get though. Even with your speed I believe its impossible to get though." She explained.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jesse Wells." She replied.

"Well Jesse, I am from a different Earth. No offense to your Earth but, I don't want to spend my life stuck here." I explained. A tear rolled down my cheek " I want to go home."

"This wouldn't have anything to do with a guy now would it?" Jesse asked.

I went silent as I hugged my knees crying to myself silently.

"I know how you feel. I miss my father, Harrison Wells. Its okay to miss someone." She continued.

I remained silent unable to bring myself to talk.

"Who is the lucky guy?" She asked.

"He's my partner who I help stop metahumans. He probably doesn't know how I feel though." I explained.

"He sounds like a good guy." Jesse replied.

"He is. I just hope that he can find a way to get me out of here." I exclaimed.

"You and me both. By the way I didn't catch your name." She replied.

"Call me the Flashette." I replied.

"What are you some sort of superhero or something?" She asked laughing a bit.

"Not superhero to say but, superhero in training. I just got my powers a few months ago." I replied.

"Ah, so your friend is teaching you how to use your powers right?" She asked.

"Yeah, he is. I actually have the same powers as him." I replied.

Jesse and I continued to get to know each other for the next few weeks. I waited and hoped that Barry would come and get me away from Zoom. Jesse told me about her dad and, in return, I told her about my earth and how I got my powers. Eventually I trusted her enough to take off my mask when Zoom wasn't around and told her who I was. I promised her that when I was able to escape I would come back for her. If only Barry would find a way to help me escape.

'Where are you Barry?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 543 51
****DISCLAIMER**** (The Elemental Drifters: First Stage 2017 edition was a finished product of my very first ideas of Elemental Drifters published ba...
375K 9.6K 103
Becoming the fastest man alive has opened so many doors for me but the one it couldn't was something I needed to slow down for. I met her by chance b...
5.6K 107 9
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ To believe what this story is about you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that...
14.8K 253 28
I know what you must be thinking. Why not name this title ' the adventures of Sharkboy, lavagirl and whatever my name is'? Well because that would of...