come closer || nh au

بواسطة nothisiseileen

Violet is a usually quiet, book loving girl with a fable for online book blogs, tattoos and obsessing over Co... المزيد

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty

thirty-four

2.6K 69 25
بواسطة nothisiseileen

Niall goes back to the Netflix home page and look over at me.

"And, did you like it?", he asks, smiling a bit.

"I have to say that it was quite entertaining and really funny but it's also a really cringey movie", I explain, "But I really liked it."

"Well, then have you seen "Napoleon Dynamite" yet?", he questions.

"That one I have actually already seen. It's a really good movie."

"Then what do you want to watch, it's your choice now."

He hands me the remote. I zap through the different movies I can find until I stop on a movie I really wanted to watch but never did because I didn't have time to watch it. It's called "Jennifer's Body". Megan Fox actually starrs in it. I sit down with my back against the headboard, the matress feeling really soft under my legs. Niall lays his arm around my shoulders, making me feel warm and welcome. I suddenly feel the urge of needing a smoke. I didn't smoke since we got finished with the photoshoot at the bridge in the park.

"Uhm, I have to take a smoke. Care to join?", I ask Niall.

He pauses the movie, getting up from his bed, so I can also get off.

"Why not? Do you want some more relaxation?", he questions, opening the drawer on his bedside table, revealing some pre-rolled blunts.

"No, I think a normal cigarette will help more now", I explain.

I open the door to his balcony. It's gotten pretty cold outside. I have to say that I'm wearing some black leggings and a huge The 1975 t-shirt and my hair up in a really messy ponytail because I couldn't care less to put it up nicely. Niall steps out on the balcony with me, leaning against the metal bars beside me. I light my cigarette, helping Niall light his before we just smoke.

"I have to say that you look absolutely stunning with no makeup, Violet. No makeup just makes you look so young and unbreakable. You look so damn beautiful, I can't deal with it", Niall starts out.

I look over at him, seeing him look down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well, thank you", I say, feeling myself blush like an idiot.

Niall reaches out one hand to my cheek, softly caressing it. He bends down with his face, kissing the cheek on the side of my face with the huge bruise around my eye.

"That bruise is fading really well. It almost looks pretty normal again. You're just beautiful, Violet."

"You're making me blush, Niall, stop it", I chuckle, pushing his hand away a little from my cheek.

I take a long drag from my cigarette, really inhaling the smoke this time.

"I'd love to have you in my bed tonight", Niall whispers to me, kissing my cheek again.

"Niall, I don't think we should do this", I say, pushing him away a little and taking a drag of my cigarette, "I would love to but I just can't."

"You have me thinking a lot, Violet. Thinking of you makes me go crazy."

"Thinking what about me?", I ask confused, but he doesn't answer.

There is quite some silence between us before he just looks down at me with a slight smile on his face. You could easily make it out to be a smirk.

"Thinking about you as mine, only mine", he whispers.

He just leans in and kisses me straight on the lips, making me drop my cigarette and close my eyes. I put my hands on his cheeks, holding his face in place while his free hand is on the bottom of my back and pulls me towards him. I let out a moan when his hands slides down my backside to lay on my bum and he takes that chance to deepen the kiss. I didn't even realize how much I missed his taste from the last time. He pushes me against the bars of the balcony with his hips, holding my bum in his one hand while the other caresses my cheek. He pulls away from my lips and reattaching to my neck. I know I'll have a dark bruise under my jawline, but I could honestly care less. He kisses and sucks at my neck, probably forming a bright hickey. He licks it, as soon as he's done on my tender skin. I now take over and kiss his neck, lightly nibbling at the soft skin right under his ear. His shirt is tightly clung to his body, as I snake my hand down to his shirt. I begin to tug at it, telling him I want it off. He quickly obliges and pulls the material over his head.

"You're so fit. I love it", I mumble into his ear, as I let my fingers roam across his upper body.

"Mhh", he just moans in response.

His eyes meet mine again. I wink, pulling at his sweatpants and the bow on his waist. His pants quickly fall with the lack of holding and he is left in his black Calvin Klein's which perfectly outline his growing erection. I step back and bite my lip at the sight. I remember Niall being quite huge from the last time.

"You have too many clothes on, baby", he whispers and I suddenly realize we're still on the balcony.

We should go inside, if we don't want his neighbors to catch us doing some really dirty things.

"Follow me", Niall says and I follow without hesitation.

He quickly closes the balcony door behind himself and closes the curtains. I begin to pull off my shirt slowly. Niall's hands immideately replace mine, taking the shirt from me. Quite impatient, aren't we? He stands behind me, his front pressed to my back. His hands come around from behind me, playing with the sensitive skin around my bellybutton. I lightly push him away, laying down on his bed with my head on my hand, which is propped up on my elbow.

"Are you going to help me with the rest of these?", I motion to my leggings and sports bra and he nods frantically.

He walks over to the edge of the bed and pulls my legs out so I am flat on my back. I feel a certain warmth build up between my legs, making me clamp them together to release some friction.

"You have no idea what you do to me", he whispers in my ear before sliding a hand down my leggings.

I moan when his hand comes in contact with my clothed core.

"But, now I have an idea of what I do to you", he grins as he slides a finger up my panties feeling the wetness through them.

"Hurry, Niall", I sigh and he shakes his head.

"Be patient, baby, or I may just stop right here and leave you this worked up", he kisses my lips softly and I grunt in frustration.

I throw my hands back on the bed as he kisses down my body, heading to where his hand lays. My breath hitches when his soft lips find the waistband of my leggings. He lets his tongue glide along the waistband of them, lightly biting into my sensitive skin there. Fuck, that is hot. I whimper at the sight as he tugs the useless material down my legs. We are both only left in our underwear as he climbes onto the bed next to me. Now it's my turn to tease.

Before he can gain control over me again, I get up and straddle his lap. I can clearly feel the bulge in his boxers and my mouth waters at the thought of seeing his huge member again. I grind my hips softly just to get him a little worked up and boy it works. The second my hips move his hands fly to my waist and he lets out a throaty groan. I laugh and lean down to place my lips on his. His hands find the back of my sports bra and pull it over my head with ease and throw it to the floor. His blue eyes light up at the sight of my breasts.

"Those are some sexy ass boobs", Niall says, taking one of them into a hand and massaging it with light preasure.

He also lets his finger glide over my nipple, hardening it a little.

"Wow, you have this quick of a reaction to me", he smirks, complementing himself.

"Shut up, Niall", I laugh, leaning back down and kissing his smirking mouth.

I slide my hands down his torso and slide my hand under the elastic of his boxers. His dick is begging to be set free from its confines and I am only too happy to help. I pull down the material just enough so that his erection is free. I kiss his hip bone and over to his belly button and down his happy trail, avoiding the only place he wants my lips.

"Violet", he sighs and I lift my head up to meet his.

"Be patient, baby, or I'll have to leave you laying here with a hard dick and no one to help you but yourself", I mimick him and he is not too pleased with it.

He gently pushes my head down so that I am face-to-face with his large cock.

"Suck", he demands and I am surprised at him.

No one ever ordered me around in the bedroom, but this is hot. Like really hot. With a quick nod, I go to work on his cock. I take him in my hand and pump him a few times before I lick a long stripe up the underside. My tongue reaches the tip and I swirl it around a little making his hips buck up. Then I take it completely in my mouth and suck hard earning a loud grunt to fall from his perfect lips. His left hand finds my hair and pushes me further down on him, making me gag slightly.

"Oh God, Violet", he moans and I pull away from him and kiss my way back up to his lips.

"I missed your mouth", he sighs against my lips and I smile knowing I can make him feel that good with only my mouth.

His fingers are playing with the elastic of my panties and I stand up to slide them down my legs, leaving me and him both completely naked. I climb back over to the bed and Niall places himself over me. His lips ghost over mine before reaching his fingers down to make sure I am ready for him.

"You're soaked", he laughs and pushes one finger between my folds.

I gasp and begin to roll my hips trying to find pleasure that I know only his dick could give me. He leans over me to get a condom from his bedside table. He quickly opens the packet and rolls it over his large member.

"You're really impatient, babe", he kisses my lips one final time before pushing into my entrance.

"Shit, Niall", I curse.

It's been a while since I've had sex with him and the feeling is overwhelming. He thrusts upwards finding the perfect spot every time like he knows exactly what he's doing to me. He knows my body better than I do by only having sex with me once before this time. I roll my hips up to meet his as his thrusts become deeper and lose their rhythm. He holds himself up on his hands beside my head, being really close to my face with his face. Our eyes just wander around ear others face, as he starts picking up the pace of his thrusts. I know he is getting closer to his release as I am to mine. Our foreplay was more intense than I thought it could ever believe.

"Fuck, Vio. You're so tight. God, it's amazing", he groans and gives one particularly hard thrust.

It makes me squeal a little but I feel the knot forming in my stomach. Niall bends his face down, connecting our lips in a heated kiss. He is getting to his high, I can feel his dick tense inside me. I take my hands from beside my body and trail one up his chest while the other lays on his cheek, caressing it a little. Then he releases, stilling for a few seconds. A loud moan leaves his lips, being swallowed by my mouth on his. His body shakes, but he continues to push into me soon after his high.

"It's your turn", he mumbles into my ear, quickly licking a stripe up my neck to my ear, lightly playing with my earlobe.

Niall picks up the speed again, reaching down with one hand. Suddenly, his fingers are on my clit and massage it roughly. I feel it coming. My hips thrust up against his one more time and moan his name loudly with a high pitched voice and my body falls limp under his. I try to catch my breath, looking up into his eyes.

"God, that was-", we both chuckle at our similar thoughts.

He pulls out, taking off the condom and tying it up, just carelessly throwing it on the floor next to his bed. He gets off of me. I still try catching my breath, as he pulls the covers over me and looks down at me from leaning slightly over me with his head on his hand, which is propped up on his elbow.

"You don't even know how you make me feel. I've never felt sex like this before", he whispers, bending down and kissing my shoulder with a lot of gentleness.

He kisses up my collarbone, over my tattoo there and then kisses up my neck until he's at my cheek.

"You're so beautiful and you don't even know what you really do to me. You make me go wild, even crazy."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.2K 156 13
1.9M 43.6K 25
Renee Delilah Parker has always been an average girl. She had average grades, she was funny and a basic tomboy. Her mother sends her to spend the Su...
906K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...
100K 1.7K 22
Liam Payne has been secretly dating his One Direction band mate, Niall Horan, for months. Now that they've helped fix Louis and Harry's relationship...