Harry Potter and The Time Kee...

By timekeeperstories

Harry Potter and The Time Keeper - The second instalment of the three book series. A secret so well kept that... More

War's Over for Merlin's Sake!
Finestra
Secrets Of Secrets
Digging Up Dirt
Time Knows Moony
It's A Spectator's Sport
A Great Feast & A Great Fight
Everyone Has A Malfoy
Flying Dusters & Time's Patronus
How Are You Feeling Mr Black?
Letters
Severus Snape's Friend
The Worst Moments of Time
For Our Crimes We Must Pay
"I suppose it all started at the beginning"
Authors note: Calling all my dramione lovers out there !
Authors Note - Sequel!
Deleted Scenes! : Harry All Grown Up..again
Wonderful, Precious Love
Hey Readers!

Time To Think Thing's Over

563 26 5
By timekeeperstories

Remeber to always, vote and leave a comment I would love to hear your opinion and of course follow my brother, joshyt43 he helped devolp and even write some of the chapter and he's an awesome writer please check out his books!- If you want more Harry Potter, give me a follow because I update frequently and write multiple books!-thanks for reading-Morgan x

A few days have passed now since all students at Hogwarts have returned from there Christmas break.

The air was still freezing and frost still clinched to all the stain glass windows of the old structure, the sun barely warm enough to melt the frost dew that gathered on the ruffles of grass on the Quidditch pitch.

However inside the School it was a different story, the fires dotted through the building where all crackling giving off a warmth that creeped around old halls like the ghost's that haunted it.

Since the famous trio had returned they where greeted with a whole plethora of work in defences, hexes and spells, which were all mostly target practice from the now favourite Professor.

Unlike the other Professor's she taught with such passion, coming up daily with more and more unusual techniques to teach the young wizard's and witches how to truly defend themselves against the Dark Arts.

This in turn earned her much favour with the class, whom have really started to work together, perhaps because they all have started using there on initiative, maybe it was just simply because of how much fun Professor Time's classes where.

Either way things where really starting to turn around for all who attended Hogwarts , however this unruly place might have a few tricks up her sleeve yet to cause some distortion in the ranks.

On this particular day she gathered the class in the great hall, which she converted using her wand into a target arena so the students could get some more practise on using spells and hexes.

"Okay class! Who's ready to move on to hexes?" Time questions to a very excited classroom.

There was a bit of a kerfuffle as to who was going first between Seamus and his partner Theodore.

Finally Seamus being the victor in this argument reached the spot to stand first , as Theodore huffed being defeated he listened feeling bored to Seamus's famous Irish twang yell out all his incantations.

Feeling bored Theodore hatched a plan and began to sneak away, dodging the watchful eyes of Professor Time he sneaked behind all of the targets feeling the power of the hexes blast his hair.

He finally made it to the target Seamus was aiming for and decided to move it last minute, to play a practical joke on his longtime friend for hogging the target for such a long time.

All was going to plan until mind way through moving the target he tripped on his room and began to fall, as Theodore fell slowly backwards Seamus who wasn't paying attention and instead was bragging that he could hit the target with out looking yelled "Volatilis Lutum "
(VO-la-TEE-lees LOO-toom) .

When Seamus's eyes finally met the target his cocky smile fell from his face, it soon became clear to all that he had just hit Theodore Nott with a powerful Bat Bogey Hexe squarely in the nose.

*************************************

"You hag faced twits, what where you thinking?" Exclaimed Ron who with Draco accompanied by Time was helping Theodore to the Hospital wing.

"I can agree and ask the same thing what indeed where you thinking Theodore?" Piped up Time.

Before Theodore could explain however another bogey bat flew out of his nose dripping snot on the heads of Ron and Draco which caused face's of disgust to appear on the boys.

"For Salazar's sake, if I don't get some points for this I'm going to make sure you have bogey bat's fly out of your nose till the end of term " hissed a very unamused Draco.

It was odd to think that Ron and Draco where working together for once, however even they did or didn't want to they had know choice as Professor summoned them both to help Theodore.

The rest of class where asked to wait patiently even though class had finished, so Time could have a stern talk with them all, about not taking her classes seriously.

After being greeted by famous Hogwarts nurse Poppy Pomfrey, who agreed in disgust as much as the boys did who passed him off to her, they all made there way back to the great hall.

After arriving back to the makeshift target arena, Time gathered her students and sat them down before starting her stern speech on safety, shortly into it though she was cut off by a very loud and angry looking McGonagal.

"In all my years I've never seen a worse case of bat bogeys in my life" stated McGonagal who marched straight towards Time.

"Who is responsible for this stupid act of incompetence?" She posed to Time who was standing unaffected by McGongal's rage.

The students sat in awe awaiting the next words of there Professor, what was she going to say next?, they all collectively wondered.

"Headmaster McGongal I believe I am to blame, I sent Theodore to adjust one of the targets that became unbalanced, I didn't ask the class to stop performing there hexe's"

"Well honestly Time I expected such act's of stupidity from Gilderoy Lockhart but certainly not from someone with such a stern reputation as yourself" she continued as the class sat in awe at the fact that Time bravely took the blame for something she didn't do.

"What where you think don't you realise that it could have been a lot more serious, what if Theodore was hit by an Instant Scalping or Knee Reversal Hex? or better still an Illegal Growth Hex! , perhaps not be fit to tutor these students as first thought" her voice become louder as she listed off more and more hex's, she was however cut off from her rambling by an exasperated Time.

"Should we not be grateful that this hasn't occurred Headmaster McGonagal?" She questioned in same pitch and loudness as her opposer, before McGonagal could even answer she continued.

"I will apologise for my lack in judgment, I will apologise for being to blame that one my students get hurt but I will never apologise for my teaching methods, though being strange and unfamiliar the class is truly benefiting from these lessons, although the might be risky, although sometimes students might get minor injuries, they are nothing compare to those injuries you can receive in the real world, they know that, we know that so why do we have to sugar coat it all the time?, why can't we just be realistic with Or students for a change and stop pulling the cloak of invisibility over there eyes?"

She finishes here speech with the following statement.

"As I have said I apologise for my lack in judgment, I apologise for the injury that Theodore has suffered but I will not apologise for my teaching methods when I believe there making an impact of the wonderful students whom stand before us"

With that she finished leaving all who was in the room who heard her amazed, McGonagal simply huffed, rolled her eyes and left imediently, Time turned and apolgise to her class having to witness it. "Class I'm so sorry you had to see that, I feel more rotten than a Magotty Haggis, class is dismissed please all of you leave now" Time sobs turning away from her class who can quite clearly see her eyes glistening.

One by one the class leaves, some felt they should speak to there teacher but no one actaully had the courage to, Harry, Ron and Hermione where the last to leave the class.

"I feel terrible for Professor Time" Harry of all people states which causes his friends eyebrows to raise.

"I wonder if we could do something?" Hermione piped up.

"Maybe we could.." before Ron could finish he was cut off by a fit and healthy look Theodore Nott.

"Awe is class over? Merlins beard! I really was enjoying that, hey there wouldn't be any chance you three could fill me in on what I missed?" The three of them stood amazed unable to speak, when they finally did however the told Theo what Time had did for him and the class.

"Your bloody yanking my broom here right Potter?" He chuckled unable to belive such a story, after it finally sank in however Theodore felt terrible for what had occoured, he soon wondered off in disbelief to his Slytherin friends hoping to find out more about the incident.

After classes was finished for the day the trio then headed up the confusing staircases on there way to the Grffyindor dorms before having the path block by Blaise Zabini.

"You three come with me it's important everyone is waiting for you lot! " he whispered before running off in a diferent direction from which he came.

"Harry, Hermione it was nice knowing you but I think everyone has finally had enough us, we're going to be ambushed once and for all" Ron's semi serious joke caused the trio to laugh, afterwards Blaise returns.

"Well you three coming or not?"

************************************************************************************************************

Meeting up in the astronomy tower with rest of the class who had witness the same as they did earlier that day, the trio find a seat before Harry stands and ask a leaning Draco what this was all about.

"So Malfoy I take it you have called this meeting?" Harry question the young man who was leaning out the tower gazing to the sunset.

He slowly turns to face everyone and simply states " Blaise tell them " before walking over and sitting next to Hermione, Blaise steps forward and stands in the middle of the room and begins to speak boldly.

"Wizards and Witches, boys and girls I have called you all here today because I belive something is playing on all our hearts and that thing being guilt, we all saw and heard what happened earlier and I may only just be speaking for me but it felt wrong, Time doesnt deserve to feel like this, not after all she has done to bring us together "

As Blaise was speaking Hermione felt something that sent tingles through her body and made her hair stand on ends, Malfoy rested his hand in hers.

"That is why I've called you here to see if wether or not you agree we should do something for Time, to cheer her up and show her that we don't take her for granted, we enjoy her teachings and that anyone who stands up for us is considered family"

Meanwhile at the back of the room Ginny places her arms around her two favourite boys, her brother and her boyfriend.

"My suggestion is this, why don't we all gather up some of her favourite snacks she loves to talk about, some fire whiskey and perhaps Seamus and Theodore can come up with a gift of sorts, seeing as it respectfully was there faults to begin with, then we take these things to her and thank for all that she has done for us"

Nods and cheers of the word "yeah" fluttered around room as everyone seemed to agree except two young wizards, Harry and Draco.

"Well what do you say Potter?" Malfoy asks aiming his gaze towards him.

"I'm in if you are Malfoy" he replies.

"Then its agreed then!" Blaise shouts before saying "Lets go teach this professor a lesson, that when you earn the trust from us lot, you'll never need to feel alone again"

With that the group triumphantly got started on the plan.

*************************************

After finishing of the final details the group sneaked there way through the castle, making there way to the Defence Against The Dark Arts classroom.

Eventually arriving to the classroom they looked through the glass door, they saw there Professor sitting on by her desk reading a muggle book smoking her famous pipe, they heard a 1940's Jazz/Swing record being played by a floating record player.

A gentle knock on the door awoke Time from her daze, she got up from behind her desk and went to the door, however when she opened it no one was there.

Strange she thought seeing it was passed all the young students curfews and all teachers had already said good night.

She took one last look out in the hall before turning and headed back into her classroom, as she was about to walk in however all the candles went out bringing the classroom to utter darkness.

She took her wand out from habit and summoned all the candles to be lit again with one foul swoop.

Immediately it revealed all of her class standing before shouting "Surpise!" , there was a big banner hanging from one wall to the other that said and I quote ( Best Professor At Hogwarts ).

"How did you?.." she stutters in amazement , soon begining to blush when she noticed all of her favourite snacks neatly placed in bowls across her desk, which were seated on a white table cloth.

There where bottles of fire whiskey, Acid Pops, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, Cauldron Cakes, Fudge Flies, Jelly Slugs, Pixie Puffs, No-Melt Ice Cream and the list goes on.

"Seriously how did you get them?..." again she stuttered as she began to drool over her favourite treats.

" Professor there is one last thing " said Seamus and Theodore in unison as the presented her with enchanted bubble tobacco , they explains that from now when she smokes, instead of thick smog filling the room in it's place would be bubbles with qoute's of herself from what she previously taught.

" I don't know what to say?..." she smiles unable to contain her joy.

" Say you'll dance with us?" Said Seamus and Theodore.

"Only if you don't fight over me like earlier" she replied with her quick wit which in turn caused everyone to chuckle.

Time made her way to middle of classroom with Theodore, when a soft song came on.

After they were a few of minutes into there dance soon other young couples started to join, Harry and Ginny soon began to dance, Luna (who was invited personally) and Blaise followed , even Ron asked Pansy for a dance, all were dancing except two, Hermione and Draco.

Hermione walked over to Draco and softly ask "May I have this dance?" To which he replied "I don't dance".

"What I can't believe that is true, Draco Malfoy admits he is incapable of doing something" she teased.

His eyes narrow before he steps closer to Hermione, the close proximity causes both of them to feel there hearts pump blood faster around there body than the time it takes to use the floo network.

"I said I don't dance, I didn't say I can't Granger" with that he takes her hand and begins to softly sway to the song, his hand resting low on her back, whilst hers rested near his neck, there eye contact never broke the entire dance.

After many dances, laughs, shots of fire whiskey and to much sweets, the night concluding with Professor Time hugging and thanking each student individually, each student then stumbled back to there respective dorms.

************************************************************************************************************

Malfoy now making his way back to his dormitory with his fellow Slytherin's fell back enough to loose them, he turned before heading down the long, gloomy stone corridor that led from the narrow spiral staircase to the Slytherin dungeon and most importantly Snape's old office , once there he said a secret spell to enter and navigate his way through the gloomy office filled with jars of bottled animal's and plants, reaching the fire place which hand a potrait of the man himself on it.

"Malfoy..." stated snape's potrait.

"Good Evening Professor Snape" Draco replied.

"Please spare me the deatails, I assume you're here because of the girl, again..."

"You know your students to well Professor"

"Hardly, what is this time?, has she cursed you"

"No nothing that severe, I just wanted some advice on how I should proceed next"

"Proceed Malfoy?"

"Yes" he let out a small sigh before simply stating "how do I proceed in making her like me?"

"No luck with.. the necklace I Imagine?"

"No"

************************************************************************************************************

After hearing Snapes advice Draco now tired from a very long day made his way to the Slytherin Dormitory, upon arival however he hid sensing someone sneaking out of the room, it was Pansy Parkinson, he let her on her way without questioning her, simply because he was too tired and headed off to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.2K 17
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 2 in the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read the first book before this one. Draco Malfoy is ba...
274K 7.1K 24
-WATTY'S LONGLIST 2018- When McGonagall requests that every student repeat the grade they had just finished due to the distractions of the previous y...
132K 2.6K 33
The war is over, Hermione and Ron are happily together, going back to Hogwarts for their 7th year with their best friends, Harry, Ginny, Neville and...
246K 10.9K 24
Harry was returning to Hogwarts alone, Hermione being recognised as a crucial player in the Ministry's efforts of returning the wizarding world to it...