IMPERFECTION (AN INTERCULTURA...

Par Simplicity_writes

Imperfection is the story of Anuoluwapo.A young energetic Yoruba lady who is full of life, she's independent... Plus

Journey
Preparation
Mrs. azim
August visitor
I'll be your girlfriend
First visit
First weekend
Best Man Ever
Hidden Emotions
Ameera
Who is Khalifa ?
The big question
Greatest fear
Unexpected guest
Assurance
That's my man
Finally!
Planning my wedding
Engagement ceremony.
Kunshi
Kamu
Wedding Dinner
Matrimony/ Budan Kai unveiling of bride
White wedding
Khalifa, the total package
Cupid
Pampered
Signs.
Expectance
Short lived.
Our love life
💞💞💞
occurred
Curiosity
Trouble in paradise
Not mine
Laugh last
D's Identity
Months later
New arrival
Motherhood
Changes
Shattered
Bonus chapter ( Khalifa's POV)
Mine
Mi familia perfecta
Afterward
Karma
Baecation
Bonus chapter; Zahra's wedding
Finale
Epilogue
Cast
Appreciation/Announcement
Bonus chapters or Not
Bonus chapter (1)

Suprise ! yet surprised

2K 257 5
Par Simplicity_writes

I just got my annual leave. I plan to suprise Khalifa and spend the whole  month with him. I know he'll be very happy about me coming.

I haven't told him and I won't tell him i'm coming to Abuja. I'll just show up at his house ,boom!. Just like that.

I have two suitcases already packed. I carried my handbag. Dragged both bags and went into the living room.

My younger brother INI is waiting in the living room. He's taking me to the airport and also driving my car till I get back.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"Yes"

"Okay let's go" he picked the car keys from the table and headed towards the door before I came him.

"Uncle. Won't you carry anything"I said. He came back.. Carried one of the suitcase and went out.

I dragged the second one out. Locked the door and went to keep the suitcase in the car. Before entering the passengers seat.

INI drove to the airport.
"Inioluwa don't bring those your silly girlfriends to my car o. Don't drive roughly. Take care of my car for me if you don't want to see me vex" I told him as I was about to board the plane

"Alright baby boo. Be safe"he hugged me.

"Bye bro"

Bye" he waved and I went into the plane.

✈✈✈

I just arrive the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport. I came out, called a taxi.

"Goshen villa Estate" I told the driver

"10,000 naira" the driver told me the price

"Okay" he helped put my bag in the car and I entered. He came in and drove.

Abuja has a beautiful view at night. Its almost 9. I decided to come at night because Khalifa should be home by this time. The driver drove to the estate and was stopped by the security.

"Good evening" one of the security guard stopped us.

"Good evening" I replied. "I'm going over to Khalifa Muhammadan's house" I said

"Your name please. We have to check if you're on his visitors list "

"Anuoluwapo" I said. He said my name through his intercom. We waited for him to get confirmation. And a while later, he did.

"Sorry for the delay ma'am. You can go in now" he said .

"It okay" the driver drove into the estate. I directed him to Khalifas house. I asked him to stay outside the gate. I carried my bags from the car and paid him.

I went to the gate and found it was unlocked. That's oddI walked in and went straight to the door. The door too unlocked. I entered , checked around the living room but khalifa's not there.

One thing about Khalifa is that he has lots of rides so I don't know if he's home or not but then the doors are unlocked so he's in.

I dropped my bag and walked straight up to his room. I opened the door and met the greatest shock of my life.

Khalifa was on top of a lady, shirtless, kissing and stuff.

My brain right now is a mess. I should have known all men was the same but then again. In cases like this. I have to act matured.

I cleared my throat making my presence known. Khalifa turned his head back swiftly and as soon as he saw me, he got up from the lady as fast as possible almost falling.

The lady rose up ans the most annoying thing is that, the lady happens to be Racheal his so called personal assistant.

"You don't have to stop,continue.I'll be downstairs  waiting until the show's over" I turned and left the room.

"Anu¡ Anu!!" Khalifa called following behind me "babe please wait."

I turned to him, smiled "don't spoil the fun baby,just go back and have some fun. Its nothing" I carried my suitcase to the guest room. I met Racheal coming downstairs. I stared her down, smiled at her before walking upstairs to the guest room. I placed my bags on the floor. Sat on the bed,placed my head in my hand and sighed hard.

I trusted Khalifa. I thought he was different from guys. This was what I've feared the most. I tried to avoid this in every possible  way. But then men are all the same.

I'm not going to cry for a man. Not today. I know how men are so i shouldn't be surprised about things like this.

I was still thinking when khalifa walked in.
"Anu...its not what you think. I...I"

"What did I tell you I thought " I asked calmly.

"Baby I'm sorry, it was just a mistake I...I don't know what got to me wallai”

"Khalifa please leave. I had a rough and stressful day . I just want to rest"

"Baby please just listen to me. She came to me first. She....she forced herself on me"

"Khaliiifffaaaaaa..can't you just let me be for God sake.... Oh I've forgotten this is even your house. Who am I to send you out. " I stood up " don't worry I'll just leave and rest somewhere else" I picked up my bag

I was about to leave the room when Khalifa stopped me "please don't leave. I'll not disturb you" he said.

He went to the door, opened it, turned his head and mouthed "i'm sorry" before leaving the room.

I sighed ,went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I came out ,changed to my PJs and laid on the bed to sleep.

This was not  how I thought my suprise would turn out  .

~~~~

The next morning, I woke up after a peaceful sleep. My initial plan was to spend the whole of today being it Saturday with Khalifa but as things had turn out the way it has that can't work.

Deep down I know am hurting but I just don't want to stress myself about something so annoying. I'll just play neutral. And try to forget about all of this.

I stood up from the bed, went into the bathroom to have my morning ritual. I came back to the room, opened my suitcase, brought out my clothes and wore before I brushed my hair.

When I was done, I came out of the room and went downstairs. I'm  hungry so I went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

On entering the kitchen, I met a middle aged woman in front of the cooker cooking. She turned as I came in.

"Good morning ma'am." I rose a brow before answering

"Good morning"

”my name is Mariama, Mr khalifa's cook" she introduced.

I nodded my head and went to the fridge to get a glass of water"oh....I'm  Anu"

Right then Khalifa came in the kitchen. He looks..... I can't even describe. Should I call it tired or stressed or worried I don't even know. I just know he's not himself.

I glanced at him. "Good morning" I greeted.

He looked at me in disbelief but then answered "Good morning"

I turned back to the cook "Mariama what are you cooking"

"fish stew, vegetable soup with assorted meat. I'll keep those ones in the freezer but for breakfast i'm making Moi moi and Custard" she said.

"Hmmmm. Just tell me when its done" I said leaving the kitchen carrying Pringles

I walked to the living room, sat on the couch. Turned on the TV and began eating.

Moments later Khalifa came in the living room, sat on the next couch beside me. He kept stealing glances but I chose to ignore him. I began humming and brought out my phone chatting. Khalifa tried to talk to me but he cautioned himself.

I don't know why he's afraid of talking to me, its not like I won't answer him or something.

Mariana called us later to tell us the food is ready. J stood up first and went to the dinning table. Khalifa followed behind. We both sat down as Marianma served.

Normally I would I've served instead but I decided not to do that. I just don't feel like.

The both of us ate in silence not saying a word. After eating, I called Mariama to pack the dishes. I went back to the guest room to do nothing in particular.

It was getting bored staying indoor so I decided to go over to salamat's. I texted her on WhatsApp that I was coming.

I changed my clothes, wore a black gown with my silver sandals. I carried my silver purse, applied light make up.

On getting downstairs, I met khalifa talking on his phone. "I'm on my way. Just gimme like 30 minutes" he turned and saw me coming down.

I walked passed him towards the door. "Where are you going?” he asked. I turned and saw him,

"Salamat's "

"Let me drop you there. I'm going over to my mom's"

I shrug" okay"

I walked out and waited for him in outside his compound. He followed and went straight to his Black Murano . I followed and sat in the front seat while he drove.

"Anu please just listen to me for once" he said while driving.

I began humming and nodding my head not paying attention to anything he was saying. He sighed and continued driving.

He drove in Aazim's and salamatu's compound. Salamat came out waiting for me to get out of the car.

I was about to leave the car when Khalifa held my hand. I shot him a look and he quickly removed it after seeing the way I looked at him.

He mumbled "Am...sorry....I just......when should  I pick you up. ”

"Never mind,i'll come home myself" I said, carried my bag and left the car. .”

He drove out of the compound. I went to salamat hugged her and her bump which is now visible  before entering.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.3K 2.5K 55
A coincidental car accident brought two souls meant for each other together at the time they never expected. Zayba Isah Bature, a sister to Hibba Isa...
6K 314 17
Jalilah had it all figured out, graduated, travelled around the world, and eventually find that one true undeniable love. In a twist of fate, she wa...
12.8K 790 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
13.2K 746 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...