Envy | Vanessa/You

By UnAmericanTeen

honestly I suck at descriptions but it's a Vanessa Moe/You book. Just read it yo. G!p you Highest rake: #34 More

Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty nine
not an update
Chapter fifty
(real) Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
question
Chapter sixty five
btw

Chapter forty eight

11.5K 409 285
By UnAmericanTeen

If there are random time jumps, I'm sorry. I low-key forget the months and shit but as of now its December okkk?

-

I leaned my head against the window as I drove down the busy streets, the constant honking temporarily taking my attention away from the issue at hand.

I was driving to Vanessa's house because I knew she would want to know immediately but I didnt know how I would tell her.

My phone buzzed in my lap and I looked down to see Taylor calling me. I shook my head and silenced the call. I couldn't talk to her right now, I just couldn't.

All this shit had to happen before my tour starts. I groaned and pressed a little harder on the gas peddle to get the inevitable over with.

Once I reached Dion's house, he opened the door and eyed me harshly.

"Hmm," he hummed at me before moved to the side to let me in. I gave him a weak smile before slowly walking in and following the sound of the ABC song.

"A b c d e f g-" I opened the door and saw Vanessa with Ezra on her lap as she sung to him. When she looked up, she smiled slightly and laid Ezra on his back. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I love you." I muttered quickly before connecting our lips. I felt her body stiffen as she grabbed the back of my neck to pull me away. Her curious eyes searched mines and I looked down to avoid eye contact. "Here," I took the folded paper out of my back pocket and handed it to her. "Just remember I love you." I whispered as she slowly unfolded the paper.

I went to the edge of the bed and dropped my head in my hands, hearing her mutter the words under her breath.

"Y/n," she trailed off and moved up to sit besides me. I shook my head before she grabbed my chin and lifted my head up to look at her. Sparkling green eyes met mines as she furrowed her eyebrows while raising the paper. "What is this?"

"The test, the results." I said as she looked down at it again before looking back up.

"I know but..it says you're not the mother, why are you acting all weird?" I smirked slightly before grabbing the papers and tossing it over my shoulder.

"I was thinking about getting into acting and I thought I should practice on you." She scoffed and smacked my chest. "I was right!" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist, pushing her onto the mattress.

"You ass! I was scared." I smiled against her chest before leaving a kiss on her collar bone.

"I know, but Taylor lied. That other paternity test was most likely a fake and everything is settled now. No more drama." I finished and sat up, looking over at Ezra was was biting his toes. "Hey buddy."

I grabbed him before laying him on my chest. "I missed you so much." I kissed his forehead repeatedly until he was a giggling mess. Happy to have everything settled for once.

-
"Girls please," Madeline, our stylist said as she tried to fix the collar of my leather jacket but Vivian kept trying to punch me in the dick.

"It's not me, it's her." I quickly wrapped my arm around Vivian's neck when she wasn't looking and held her in a headlock. "Gotcha bitch."

We ended up on the ground with me on top, trying to keep her down.

"Y/n no!" Madeline screeched as I rolled over. I heard a quick ripping sound and looked up at our stylist who was staring at me with wide eyes. "That is a three thousand dollar leather jacket." She pulled me up and turned me around to see the damage. "Oh, my God. I can't do this." She shook her head and rushed down the hall, bumping into Dana along the way.

"Whats wrong-"

"I quit!" She shouted to Dana. Vivian and I looked at eachother before bursting into laughter.

"It hasn't even been the first show yet." Dana sighed out as she pulled out her phone.

"Hey, if she can't handle us during rehearsals she isn't the right one. Like you." She pursed her lips before shaking her head.

"No I still think about quitting everyday." My jaw dropped as she shrugged innocently. "Now please take off the expensive jacket and head to the stage for sound check. Vivian, lets go."

"What? I'll just come with Y/n." Viv said with a whine.

"No come now because as soon as I close the door you guys will blow this dressing room up." Vivian smirked and leaned into my ear.

"Tour prank wars?" She whispered, eyes never leaving Dana as we slowly made our way to her.

I nodded and followed her to the door. "Fight til the 'I quit'."

When we reached the stage I was handed a mic and a water bottle.

"Yo," I looked over and saw Brent making his way to the front row.

"Oh what's up B?" He smiled softly before nodding.

"Nothing much, just ready to get on stage tonight." I nodded in agreement as Vivian started to tune her drums.

"Man me too. Are Atu and Dpat coming tonight?" I asked. Brent was in a side group called Sonder but he wanted to focus on his solo stuff for a while.

"Yeah just for a couple songs though." I smiled and nodded before grabbing the guitar from Ellie as she handed it to me. "I'll see you later. I heard there's Caprisuns at catering." I chuckled as he stood up and started backstage.

Most people thought Brent was boring because he didnt talk much and when he did it was all mellow. The truth was that he's just super grounded and relaxed. Overall, he's a chill guy.

"Are the brats coming tonight?" Vivian asked from behind her kit.

"Yeah but they're staying backstage because it'll be too loud for them." I answered and grabbed my mic off of the stand. "Lights down low?" I asked, the girls nodding as Vivian tapped in the count.

-

"Bazzi will be off in five." Our stage manager said before rushing off.

"Yo Devon just went on live, hold up." I flipped onto my stomach and clicked her icon to watch her live.

"Cousin Devon?" Vivian asked as she leaned over my shoulder. When she saw the screen she grunted and pulled back. "Why are you watching her?"

I chuckled before flipping onto my back and watching her grimace.

"Because I don't have beef with my cousin, that's you." She waved her hand before picking up the drum sticks. "Why are you still mad at her anyways, it was two years ago."

"I dont care," she snapped and started to the door. "She insulted me so that bitch is dead to me." I shook my head before typing a message into her live comments.

"Come to the LA show bitch- Y/n! Hi!" She read off the screen with a wide smile. "I miss you and my Vivian. Tell her to answer my calls."

"Tell her I said kiss my ass!" Vivian yelled from down the hall.

"But I'll try to make it. Jesse has a show tonight in Santa Monica. Good luck tonight though!"

Vivian suddenly popped back in the room yelling, "We don't need luck and fuck that supercuts no hairline having bitch Jesse!"

"Vivian, she can't hear you." I laughed out before closing the app.

"In my mind she can!" I shook my head and stood up, pushing her out.

"Stop being childish. You remember the prank for tonight?" She sighed and pushed her hair back.

"Yes bitch. Answer you phone, it's ringing." I looked in my hand and saw a private number calling me. Wait...could it be that private number?

"Go ahead, I'll catch up." She nodded and started to the stage wing. I pressed answer and brought the phone to my ear. "If you're who I think you are, you have a lot of fucking nerve to call me." 

The person laughed before replying. "Or you have a lot of nerve answering. Congrats on selling out your tour by the way, was that help from illuminati or...?" I clenched my jaw, hating that their voice was disoriented.

"Fuck you. I never sold my soul dumb bitch. Why dont you let me hear your voice so I can come kick your ass the proper way." They laughed again, making me more mad by the second.

"Eh I'm okay. You'll get to see me- us- soon. But make sure you watch your babies extra close tonight. Wouldn't want anything happening to them." Before I could reply, they hung up.

I quickly pocketed my phone and ran full speed to the dressing room, ignoring the calls from the stage manager. 

They wouldn't go as far as to hurt my kids right? Whoever the hell they were seemed more talk than walk. But if they would even try to get within a hundred yards close to them, I dont know what I'd do. Most likely end up in jail permanently this time.

I busted the second dressing room door open, relieved to see Vanessa sitting with them.

"What the hell?" She sighed out and brought her hand down from her chest. "Aren't you suppose to be on?" I nodded ans squatted to kiss the twins forehead.

"Yeah, just watch them carefully okay. I don't want anything happening to them." She eyed me weirdly before nodding.

"Yeah of course. We'll come out for the last song." Leaning forward to kiss my lips, I nodded in content. Vanessa loved our babies more than food, I knew she'd never let a feather drop on them.

"Okay, love you." I stood back up and squeezed her hand. "Make sure they wear ear plugs or the headphones-"

"I know babe, go." I nodded and jogged backwards, waving, then rushing back to the side of the stage.

"About time. Got a quickie before coming?" Vivian joked as we walked up the steps.

"Yes, with the twins in the room I got a quickie." I said sarcastically raising my voice a little as the screams became more prominent.

"Hey, I went down on Dana under the table while her cousins were in the living room. Her parents too." She said smugly.

"Hey that's not- that's not true." Dana said uneasily as she shook her head. "Vivian, what the fuck." She hissed being running off.

"Why does she still get embarrassed? I literally saw her naked in my guest room." I shook my head as we got in a circle.

"Who knows. Okay Ellie, do your thing." Vivian said as we put our hands in.

"My thing? This was Nylah's thing...but okay." She giggled before clearing her throat. "Uhhh lets go out and kill it? I dont know. Let's just go!" She rushed out before running onto the stage.

"Ellie-" The crowd already saw her as they screamed loudly. I shook my head and ran onto the stage after her. I was kind of stunned as I took notice of how big this arena was and every seat was filled. "Holy shit." I whispered and went to the mic stand.

"Hey bob, can you turn the lights down low?" Vivian said, making the fans scream at the pun.

The lights dimmed as Ellie started to play the chords on lights down low. I leaned forward and sung into the mic.

"Heaven only knows where you've been..."

-

I lifted the bottom of my shirt and wiped my sweaty forehead.

"Ooh look at them abs though." Vivian said into the mic. I smirked and threw her a wink.

"Guys, it's our last song." I pouted out while the crowd booed and threw words of dissaproval. "I know, you've been amazing and a great kick start to the tour. I'd play LA everyday if I could." I said sadly.

I looked over to the side of the stage and saw Vanessa walking over with the twins. I smiled and waved when they turned their head to me.

Ezra started crying while Stella was reaching out happily. I chuckled and walked over, taking Stella into my arms.

"Wanna go on stage with mama?" Her head was just lolling around because of the big ass headphones making it hard to hold up her head.

When I walked back on the stage, the screams maxed. I held up my hand and tried to quiet them down.

"Hey guys shhh or she'll cry." Ellie said, helping me out. The crowd became quiet with the few hoots from random fans.

"This is Stella." I said into the mic. I pulled her headphones off and put it around my neck. "Say hi bubs." I held the mic to her lips and she babbled cutely. The crowd awwed and I chuckled slightly. "Three months guys, they're growing too fast." I pouted and kissed her cheeks. "Ok, say bye bye."

I waved her hand before walking back to the side and giving her back to Vanessa.

"Is he okay?" I asked, looking at Ezra who had his head buried in her neck.

"Yeah, I don't think he's as out there as Stella yet." I nodded and rubbed his back, feeling his body shake with soft whimpers. "I'm gonna take them back to the room for a nap, I'll see you after?" I nodded before connecting our lips.

"Oh mommy, where are youuu?" Vivian sung as she slowly started to play 24/7.

I grunted into the kiss before pulling back and taking the sound proof headphones off, putting them back around Stella's ears. "Ok I'm coming." I said and jogged back onto the stage.

"Last one LA, I wanna hear you in the back of my head as I'm in New York tomorrow okay? One two three go!" The crowd screamed as Viv played the intro to our last song.

"Daddy's little girl started growing up
She left the suburbs in the summer 'cause she fell in love...with me." I added jokingly.

"Yeah yeah, temperature's 101
In the 405
Right around six-fifteen and she's gotta be back by nine
Honey's just twenty-two
And she doesn't know what to do
So I tell her 'don't cry, can't worry 'bout time'."

I went to the edge and smiled widely as they sung along to the chorus. "You can hit my line like what?" I held the mic to them as they loudly sung '24/7'. "All day, all night, I'll be here to listen any time." I finished my verse as Ellie came in.

"Mama's baby girl started blowin' up. Left her hometown, didn't slow down 'cause she never felt far enough."

Towards the end of the song, I made my way to Vivian and she nodded down to the bottom of her kit where a bunch of silly string cans were. We were gonna ease into the pranks, just to get eveeyone prepared for what we had in store.

"Before we end the song, can Brent and Bazzi come out please?" I said over Vivian's loud ass drumming. The two boys came out, still in their prior clothes. "I just wanna say thank you for joining us on this tour, and as a welcome.." Vivian quickly tossed me an open can and I pressed down on the nozzle spraying then with the silly string.

Brent and Bazzi ducked and tried to run but I had a couple of our stage hands in on the prank. They ran out with silly string cans also and draped the boys head to toe.

"Sneak attack!" I gasped as freezing water was poured onto the top of my head. Vivian laughed and wrapped her arm around my torso, soaking my entire body.

"It's suppose to be us against them." I shook my hair and pushed her back. "Game on." I said with a smirk. I turned back to the crown as they laughed while recoding us. "Thank you LA, get home safely. Love you!" I blew a kiss before rushing off the stage to get a towel.

Dana laughed at my water soaked body as she handed me a tan towel. "I'm guessing a prank war is going to happen over the months?"

I nodded, wrapping my hair in the towel.

"Yep, tell your girl to watch her back. I have no mercy." I walked down the halls, heading for the dressing room when I saw a hooded person at the door Vanessa and the twins were in.

"Hey!" I called. They snapped their head up and sprinted down the opposite way. I dropped the towel and sped after them.

If I could find out who it was, I could beat their ass into a pulp and call the cops for harassment. In that order.

The person pushed the back door open and I pushed my legs harder until I was right behind him. I took a leap of faith and wrapped my arms around their shoulders and put my body weight on them to make us fall.

The person, who I now know was a guy, groaned and tried to crawl away.

I flipped him onto his back and took off his hoodie. A teenage boy looked up at me fearfully as he brought his hands in front of his face.

"Please dont hurt me, they hired me to-to-"

"Who hired you?" I hissed out, bringing my hand to squeeze around his throat. "Who. Hired. You?" He gasped for air and shook his head.

"P-Ph-" I gasped as a sudden shock ran through my body. I slumped sideways as my body convulvsed on the ground.

All I felt was pain. Shocking nerve pinching pain. It felt like all the air in my body evaporated and I was solely relying on the little I had in my lungs still.

Another hooded person helped the boy up as they held stun gun in their hand. He spoke lowly to the boy before turning to me with a bandana covering his mouth.

He stared down into my eyes as he took the charge clip off and tossed it behind him. "Here's another private message Y/n, dont fuck with us."

Then they were gone.

I sighed heavily and reached behind my back to take the wire out of my skin. Once I plucked it out, I stood up on wobbly legs and slowly walked back to the dressing room, using the wall to steady me. 

Who hated me so much that they had to physically make my life a living hell? And why? 

°
°

Shit is getting juicyyyy 😊 I love it.

Also, I need a birthday for Y/n. Its obviously around the January-February area and I need to know because ya girl hasn't had a birthday 😂

Hope you enjoyed it. If you did,  I just got a guitar and I'll play Into It acoustic for you 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 299 22
This is a one-shot book made for you guys. You can suggest any character plus if you want that character with male or female reader. They can be a le...
100K 3.3K 12
[COMPLETED] "You're one of my best students, Y/N. And actually my favorite." - - - - Welcome to my new book. This one would be different from my exis...
9.3K 555 10
Structure - odd sweetheart "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔...
116K 5.9K 114
Ace and Vanessa from different worlds. Just check it out. you might like it.