Little Do You Know || Satzu

By WinterArchery

//Book 2 of SaTzu Series// WARNING: Please read book 1 first before this. As for those who have read the firs... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
"How I'm breaking while you fall asleep"
"I'm still haunted by the memory"
"I'm trying to pick myself from piece by piece"
"I need a little more time"
"I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight"
"I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep"
"All my mistakes are solely drowning me"
"I'm trying to make it better piece by piece"
"I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait"
"I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait"
"I promise you don't have to be afraid, away"
"Our love we see right here stays so lay your head on me"
SaTzu Shorts Ep. 5 presents Fluffy SaTzu
SaTzu Shorts Ep. 6 presents Captured
SaTzu Shorts Ep. 7 presents Stuck
SaTzu Shorts Ep. 8 presents Stuck pt. 2
SaTzu Shorts Ep. 9 presents Rewrite the Stars
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR-NIM'S NOTE
!!!IMPORTANT NOTE!!!
NEW STORY UPDATE!!

"I love you like you've never felt the pain, away"

2.6K 93 10
By WinterArchery

CHAPTER 11

SANA

"Are you already dating?"

Tzuyu's members decided to visit us since they don't have any schedule for today. Tzuyu said that she will cook lunch for us because she doesn't want me to cook today and she left me with her curious unnies.

"E-Eh? N-Not yet but--"

Nayeon cutted me off, "Not yet? Then there's a chance?"

They all squealed like some high school girls who was noticed by their crush. Well, expect for Jeongyeon unnie.

"My child grow up so fast" Nayeon said dreamily

"Your child? Who's the father, bunny?"

Nayeon unnie playfully smacked Jeongyeon unnie's head.

"Shut up, you ostrich!"

They keep on bickering to each other and we just let me. Jihyo unnie said that they tried to stop them but they ended up getting pushed by Nayeon unnie.

Well, we spent most of our time listening to these two and Chaeyoung tries to give some jokes while waiting for Tzuyu to call us.

"Sana unnie, why is the word 'dark' spelled with a 'k'?

I tilted my head to the side and looked at with a questioning look. I tried to think for the answer but I just ended up scratching my nape.

"Why?"

Chaeyoung smiled, showing her cute dimples. "Because you can't C in the dark."

The smol bean laughed at her own joke. Jeongyeon unnie stopped bickering at Nayeon unnie just to laugh at Chaeyoung's joke.

"No jam bros indeed." We said in unison while they laugh until they are out of breath

"Sana! Unnies! Lunch is ready!"

The moment Tzuyu shouted those words, Momo immediately ran towards the dining table. We laughed at her actions and then followed Momo.

"Tzuyu, you prepared a lot!" I exclaimed

"I know you don't eat much but when you are with my members, you should prepare a lot."

I shrugged and continued eating but Momo suddenly spoke with her mouth full of food.

"What's wrong with preparing a lot of food?"

"Ya, Momo! Your mouth is full. You should swallow first." Jihyo unnie said and Momo just gave her funny faces with her puffed cheeks

Dahyun playfully slapped her arm, "Don't talk when your mouth is full."

Momo pouted and swallowed.

"Jihyo, don't act like your her girlfriend. Besides, Dahyun is her commander."

We all laughed at what Jeongyeon unnie said while Jihyo unnie only blushed.

Well, that's how our lunch went. Just teasing each other while Tzuyu and I remained silent and watched them. They're fun to be with. The total opposite of what I see when they are in front of their managers and staff.

They bid their goodbyes after they helped us clean the kitchen because they still have to do their schedules.

Tzuyu and I went in the living room. We cuddled in the couch to watch some channels.

"Don't you have a schedule?" I said while my eyed are still glued to a romantic movie

She checked her wrist watch, "I have one in the afternoon."

"Exact time, Tzu."

"I have to be there at 3."

I looked up at her, "Why don't you get ready? It's already 2:00."

She looked back at me and she puckered her lips, "Kiss me first"

I shook my head, "Nope. Not until you dress up."

I placed my index fingers in her lips to push her and Tzuyu pouted.

"Hmp! Then I won't attend my schedule."

We went on like that for thirty more minutes until we heard a honk of a car outside.

"Ya! Your manager is here!" I pushed her to stand up

She laughed, "Okay! Okay! Please tell him yo wait for five minutes"

She walked inside out bedroom while I followed what she said. Five minutes later, Tzuyu went out. She is wearing a plain white shirt and skinny jeans but she still looks so good.

"You're drooling, babe" She smirked

I wiped the side of my mouth and straightened myself up. She chuckled and points at her puckered lips. I rolled my eyes. I kissed her in the lips and immediately pulled away before she kisses back. She was about to say something but I pushed her inside the van and closed the door.

She opened the window, "Dinner later. 7:00. Be ready."

She winked and closed the window. The van started to move and I waited until I can't see it anymore. I slowly shook my head while smiling.

(Italic) Dinner, huh? What is on her mind this time?

---

It's 6:45 and I'm already dressed up in my black cocktail dress with my hair tied in a ponytail and my bangs hanging on both sides of my face. I'm still not wearing my black stilettos because my feet might hurt since I still have fifteen minutes to spare.

I keep on looking at myself for the past few minutes. I don't even know if Tzuyu will like this dress. Or my hairstyle. Or my red lipstick. Do I look good? What if Tzuyu will be embarrassed when she sees me?

I started to panic. Maybe I should change my outfit. I was about to reach for my other dresses but I suddenly heard the door open.

"Sana?"

Too late! I should have changed earlier!

I slowly walked out of our room with my head hanging low. I began to get scared when Tzuyu didn't say something. I slowly looked up to see her reaction and I can see that her eyes are wide with her mouth gaped opened.

"Tzu... Is this a-alright?"

She ignored my question but I blushed furiously when she said, "Sana, can we cancel the dinner and stay here?"

"Y-Ya! I-I'm asking y-you!"

She scratched her nape and avoided her gaze at me while blushing, "Well... What can I say? You look perfect."

I smiled and ran to her so that I can hug her, "I'm glad you liked this. I thought you might not and get embarrassed when we go out for dinner."

She cupped my face, "Baby, why would I get embarrassed when I'm with you? I'd rather shout my love for you in the middle of a very crowded place."

"But... You're an idol"

I looked down but Tzuyu suddenly flicked a finger in my forehead. I immediately walked back and gently rubbed the spot that hurts. I pouted at her and she looked at me with a worried look.

"Pabo. Why are you saying things like that?"

I stayed silent while she stepped towards me and bend down so that our faces are in the same level. I'm internally screaming because of how close her face is and because of how serious her gaze is right now. Like she can see everything through me.

Instead of saying a thing, she kissed me on the lips. I quickly responded with my eyes closed. Maybe our dinner will be some other time.

We kissed for like a minute before pulling away, panting.

"I better stop or else we won't have our dinner. Let's go."

I just realized that she is already ready. She is wearing a black blazer and a white button down shirt which is tucked in her black jeans. She is also wearing black stilletos.

She held my hands when I'm still checking her out.

"You're drooling, baby. You must be hungry"

She smiled micheviously at the last sentence and I slapped her arm playfully. We went out of the house and she surprised me with a car parked outside.

I was about to say something but someone suddenly went out of the car.

"Ya, Chou Tzuyu! Good thing, we made a reservation for you tonight."

"Okay. Thanks, Chaeng. I owe you one. Let's go."

"Oh. Hi, Sana unnie. Mina is waiting for you in the back seat."

Tzuyu opened the car door for me and I smiled at her before going inside the car. Mina hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Ya, you squirrel! I missed you so much! Look at you. You are blooming~"

Her eyebrows wiggle and she is smirking at me. I laughed at her actions.

"Of course, I have to!"

"I have to thank Tzuyu for that."

"What? Why?"

Mina laughed while shaking her head, "Nothing."

"Hmp. Anyways, where were you?"

"Oh. About that. Hehe"

She gave me a sheepish smile while scratching her nape, "We went for a vacation in... Paris"

"Eh?! When?!" I shouted and looked at her with widened eyes

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung remained silent in the front.

"We went there, maybe, a week after Tzuyu visited us. We didn't tell you about it because you two were so busy with your lives."

"How long did you stay there?"

I suddenly want to go on a vacation with Tzuyu. It will be fun though.

"For about two weeks only. She was so romantic. I mean, she is already a romantic person but something in Paris must've leveled that side of her up."

Mina told me about what they did in Paris. I can see a tint of pink blush on her cheeks. I'm happy because my friend is happy with Chaeyoung. It was a right decision to trust that small cub.

I also know that they are also going to dinner which means this is a double date. Tzuyu even asked for Chaeyoung a reservation in this restaurant.

A little while later, we arrived. Both girls at the front immediately went out to open the car door for us. These two are really alike when it comes to romantic things.

I went out of the car and kissed Tzuyu's cheek before mumbling a 'thank you'.

---

We already ordered our food and we are currently waiting. I can't believe Tzuyu reserved for a private one.

"Sana, you're so beautiful."

My fave immediately heated up. I must look like a tomato now. I covered my heating cheeks with my hands and tried to not smile.

"Wh-Why so s-sudden?"

Instead of answering me, she stared at me lovingly while smiling.

"I can't help but fall for you even harder."

I blushed even more if that's possible.

She chuckled, "You're so cute while blushing."

"I love you"

"S-Stop! Le-Let's talk about s-something el-else!"

She grinned widely, "Okay, okay. Can we talk about Sally?"

Eh? Why now?

----------

Short update. Sorry. That's all I could think of *sigh*

I tried to do a cliffhanger. I tried okay? Haha. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chap somehow.

Next will only be about Sally because I want to finish this asap and school starts on monday. So it might be a short chap.

Ciao~

-WinterArchery

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.
198K 8K 33
Highest Ranking is #150 in FanFiction Do not try to hide what you feel, just do what your hearts wants to do and don't forget to think about it TWICE...
1.1M 46.5K 109
βοΌ‘ο½γ€€οΌ©γ€€ο½‰ο½Žγ€€ο½Œο½ο½–ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆγ€€ο½™ο½ο½•οΌŸ ο½ο½’γ€€ο½ο½γ€€οΌ©γ€€ο½‰ο½Žο½Œο½ο½–ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆγ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½†ο½…ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½Žο½‡οΌŸβžγ€€ι€Έγƒ©ζ¨ͺγ‚°γƒ‹γγƒ­γ€€γƒˆγ‚°ζΌ”γ‚‘ε»Άγ€€ 18.01.08 Highest Ranking is #15 in Fanfiction ❀ Started : July 04, 2017 Ende...
307K 9.2K 57
*Completed* GenderbendπŸ˜‰ Highest rank #38 in random and #74 in fan fiction. (ongoing) Sapphires??