Precious Little Angel {Naruto...

By Wandering_Revenant

This is a story about a 13-year-old easygoing girl named Hitomi Ninamotoe. She lives in Z-City and best frien... More

1 - Conversation Gets Heated
2 - Hiding Something
3 - To and From
4 - Overprotective = Dangerous
5 - Kiba's Date
6 - Punishment
7 - Fake Smile
8 - Agony
9 - Saying Goodbye
10 - How The Two Came To Meet
11 - Tough Love
12 - Hitomi's Powers
13 - Suspicions
14 - Second Thoughts
15 - The Invasion
16 - Assertiveness
17 - Hitomi's Day Off
18 - Investigating
19 - I Promise
20 - Mommy's Present
21 - Been A While
22 - Compromise
23 - Hide and Seek
24 - Marika's Madness
25 - Hot Spring Resort
26 - Finding the Culprit
27 - She Thought She Got Away
28 - An Unforgettable Punishment
29 - The Aftermath
30 - Visitors
31 - Adjusting
32 - Emotional Guilt
33 - Traumatizing Flashbacks AND Hallucinations? Talk About One Hell of a Day

34 - Friends, Family, & A Cute Lover {Finale}

268 12 1
By Wandering_Revenant

Amai Mask's POV

I watched TV as Hitomi slept soundly beside me. It's been thirty minutes since she fell asleep. Everything that's happened to her today is definitely because of Marika, no doubt. I hope it doesn't last too long. It's not healthy for Hitomi.

After ten minutes passed, my doorbell rang. I gently took Hitomi's head off my lap and placed it on the couch before going to answer the door. When I opened it, I was greeted by a boy who almost around Hitomi's age and smelled like a dog.

"Can I help you?" I asked. "Yeah, um... Does Hitomi Ninamotoe live here?" He asked.

"Who's asking?"

"My name's Kiba. Kiba Inuzuka. I'm a friend of hers."

'Ah, so this is the boy Hitomi was with last night. Not what I was expecting.' I thought, amused. "So, uh... Is she here?" The boy asked, uncomfortably. I could tell he was nervous talking to me since I was staring at him so intently. "Maybe. How'd you find my house?" I asked.

"I asked around the neighborhood. So, you're Amai Mask, huh? It looks like you're pretty popular around here." He mentioned. "Yeah," I replied. "Hitomi's sleeping right now."

"Oh, okay. I'll just come back another time." Kiba said as he turned to walk away. "Hey, hold on a second. I wanna talk to you." I said, stopping him. I closed the door and sat on the stoop before gesturing him to come sit with me. 

"How long have you known Hitomi?" I asked. "A few months now." He answered.

"Do you like her?"

"Yeah, I do."

"How'd you guys meet?"

"In the Leaf Village."

"The Leaf Village, huh? That's that village filled with ninjas, right?"

"Yeah. Kind of."

"Pretty sweet of you to come all the way here just to see how she's doing."

"Thanks."

I ran a hand through my hair, then looked at Kiba. "Do you truly love her?" I asked. "H-Huh? What?" He asked, looking at me with a deep blush. "Do you truly love her? Hitomi. She said, you two kissed yesterday, and she added that you confessed to her as well." I mentioned.

"Oh." Kiba replied, slightly embarrassed. "Is it true?" I asked. "Of course it is! I love Hitomi!" He insisted. "Don't speak so loud or you'll wake Hitomi." I said. "Sorry." Kiba apologized. 

"Kiba, a little word of advice: if you truly love Hitomi, then you better not hurt her." 

"I would never hurt her. I swear it."

"Good. Because if I find out you did... well, let's just say you and I will not get along well."

"I understand."

"Good boy,"

I ruffled his hair before standing to my feet. "Anyway, I'll tell Hitomi you stopped by." I said. "Thanks." Kiba got up, then left while I went back inside the house. I went back to the position I was previously in with Hitomi's head in my lap, then went back to watching TV. 

Hitomi's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked towards the TV as it was turned on. I shifted slightly and heard a voice say, "Up already?"

I turned my head so I was looking at the ceiling and saw Amai Mask smiling at me. "How long was I asleep for?" I asked. "For quite awhile. Did you enjoy your nap?" He asked. I nodded my head and sat up while rubbing my eyes.

"I thought so. You were out like a log," Amai Mask mentioned. "By the way, your boyfriend came by earlier."

"Boyfriend?" I repeated. "Kiba Inuzuka. Did you guys ever make it official?" He asked. "No... I guess not." I answered. "Hmm... Oh, yeah. Saitama and Genos called and were wondering if you wanted to join them for a picnic at the park." Amai Mask said.

"I guess that'd be okay. I could use some fresh air after a long nap," I said, shrugging. "But, um..."

"What is it?" He asked. "Could you come with me?" I requested. "I don't feel safe walking there alone. I'm afraid I might hallucinate and see my mother."

I actually felt a little embarrassed admitting this to Amai Mask. I mean, it sounds a little pathetic to be afraid of something or someone that's not there. 

"I'd be happy to take you there." Amai Mask smiled. "Let's wash up a bit first before we go." He suggested. I nodded in agreement. 

After freshening up a bit, Amai Mask and I walked to the park. When we got there, I spotted Saitama, Genos, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, and Akuma sitting on the grass with a blanket beneath them with food spread out. 

"Huh? Hey! Hitomi! You made it!" Saitama called, waving to us. I waved back before walking over to them with Amai Mask following behind me. "I invited Amai Mask with me. I hope you don't mind." I said. "Not at all." Saitama replied. 

"We've also invited your friends from the Leaf Village and Akuma." Genos mentioned. "It's nice to see you doing better, Hitomi." Hinata said. "Thank you all for coming." I said. Amai Mask and I sat down with them and began to chat a bit.

"I honestly didn't expect to see you come here, Akuma." I mentioned. "I was resistant at first because of the amount of humans that were going to be here. But because you're here, I'm okay with tolerating these guys for a bit." He said. 

"See? I told you not all humans are bad." I said. "Yeah, yeah," He mumbled. "Hey, you should try Hinata's cookies. They. Are. Delicious!" He said. "You must be quite the cook to have Akuma like your food, Hinata. He usually doesn't like anything that was made for a human." I mentioned.

"I'm glad you like it." She said, shyly."Hey, would you be mad if I fell in love with her?" Akuma joked, making Hinata blush. "You mean, her cooking?" I asked with a smirk. "That, too," He joked again. "Hey, come with me for a second."

He dragged me away from the picnic and pulled me behind a tree to talk in private. "What's up?" I asked. "How long have you kept your eye covered? I mean, has it healed yet?"

"It's healing slowly. Why?" I asked. "Because I think I can help you with that." He said. "Wait, are you saying you can heal people?" I asked, in which he nodded. "You never told me that."

"You never asked. So, what do you say? Want me to heal you?"

"Yes. Please." 

"Close your eye."

I did as he said and I felt him place my hand over my bandaged eye. His hand stayed there for a moment before he removed it and unraveled the bandages. "Okay. Now, open your eyes." He said. I slowly opened them and looked at him. 

"There. I've got my best friend back." He said. "Really? Do I look... normal again?" I asked. "Since when were you ever normal?" Akuma joked. I smiled and hugged him unexpectedly, nearly knocking him off his feet. 

Akuma chuckled and hugged me back before picking up the bandage he took off. "Now we can finally get rid of this. It's part of your past, and that's behind you now." He said, burning the bandage within his hand. 

"Yeah, you're right. The past is behind me now." I agreed, quietly with a small smile. "Come on. Let's head back to the group before they think I kidnapped you or something." Akuma said. I nodded in agreement and we walked back to the group.

Saitama was the first to look at us as food was stuffed in his mouth. His eyes widened and forcefully swallowed down his food so he could talk. "Hitomi! Your eye isn't bandaged anymore! And it's completely healed!" 

"Incredible!" Genos said. 

"You look better." Shino mumbled. 

"I feel better," I replied, sitting down next to Amai Mask. "Akuma healed me with his healing abilities."

"That's some power." Saitama said as Akuma sat beside Kiba. "It's nothing." Akuma replied with a shrug. I smiled and noticed that half the food on my plate was gone. "Saitama, did you eat my food?!" I yelled at him. "It was Kiba!" He blamed.

"No way! Saitama was the one who ate your food!" Kiba said. I frowned at Saitama, waiting for an answer. "You and Akuma were taking too long and you had more chicken than me!" He confessed.

"That's bullshit!"

"You did! You had more than me!"

"You didn't have to eat all of my chicken!"

"I was hungry!"

"I'm hungry, too, you selfish prick!"

"It's really good to see you back to your old self, Hitomi." Genos said, smiling. "It's good to be back." I replied while smiling back at him. 

"Hitomi," Kiba said. "There's something I want to tell you. I would take you away and tell you this in private, but I'm sure Saitama would take your food again," He went into his pocket and took out a necklace.

"Hitomi Ninamotoe, will you be my girlfriend?" He proposed. My eyes widened as my jaw dropped open. I giggled before hugging Kiba's neck. "Is that a yes?" He chuckled. 

"Yes. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I accepted. "Here, let me put it on you," Kiba said. He placed the necklace around my neck and kissed my forehead. "It looks really good on you." He smiled. "It even matches your eyes." Hinata commented, in which I smiled.

"Is that some kind of a engagement necklace?" Amai Mask asked. "I'd like to think of it as a promise necklace." Kiba answered. 

"Ah, good... Because she's way too young to be getting married!" Akuma yelled. "You got that right." Amai Mask agreed. Kiba chuckled nervously while sweat dropping. "Perhaps you should've waited until after the picnic to speak with her, Kiba." Shino said.

"Yeah, I think you're right." Kiba agreed. I glanced at Saitama when he quickly snatched a piece of food from my plate. "Huh? Hey, Saitama! I saw that! You stole my food again!" I yelled. "You snooze, you lose!" He yelled back.

"Give me back my cupcake, you thief!" I tackled Saitama to the picnic blanket and tried snatching my cupcake back. "What a weird relationship we all have." Akuma said.

"You said it." Everyone said at the same time. We all looked at each other, then broke out laughing, including Shino.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 82 10
this is about two brothers who is gone into a journey of becoming heroes as one is already one, but no one know him or his powerful strength and his...
629 30 6
Hana bumps into a depressed Saitama wondering what to do with his life. Seeing a little girl in need of help his first spark of heroism shines throug...
460 11 4
One day his disciple was acting more weird than usual. He was clingy, too clingy... and overprotective too. Genos seems to be a lot more obsessive of...
2.3M 40.8K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...