IMAGINES WITH SUGA

Από actressjp95

Collection of Imagines... Suga fans unite! Περισσότερα

Min Yoongi (Friend)
Date Night
Bad Boys (Crush)
Bad Boys (2)
Bad Boys (3)
Bad Boys (4)
Bad Boys (5)
Sick
Mr. Photogenic
Cramps...
The Foreign Woman
The Foreign Woman (2)
The Foreign Woman (3)
The Foreign Woman (4)
Bias Wrecker
Bias Wrecker (2)
Bias Wrecker (3)
Wish
Fan Sign, Fan Boy
Idols
SHY
Garage Sale
F-R-I-EN-D-S
Talks with Suga (Angst/Depression)
SHY 2
Valentine's Day ❤❤
Hard-Working
YOONMIN (You as Yoongi's Significant Other)
The Foreign Woman (5)
Shy 3
Bad Boys (6)
Bad Boys (Finale, Part 1)
Bad Boys (Finale, Part 2)
Bad Boys (Finale, Part 3)

The Audition

456 1 3
Από actressjp95

You couldn't believe it. Your application for BigHit was accepted! Just a week ago you got an email notification and a letter in the mail that BigHit was interested in meeting you in person. Today, you flew to South Korea for the preliminary auditions.

You didn't tell your parents, even though you're grown. You're 20. You didn't need to tell them every detail of your life. Even though you never told them you applied to be in the next big Kpop group, you did tell them you were flying to Korea. But for a vacation. With your best friend. Who is also 20. And they agreed you could go. Sweet, right?

Your best friend had agreed to come with you if you got accepted -- to make it a girl trip or whatever. You were instantly relieved when she told you she'd be with you every step of the way. You sometimes doubted yourself, but her positive energy and words of wisdom always helped to give you the confidence you needed.

When you finally arrived on Seoul ground, you had no worries. You slipped on your shades, feeling the warmth of the sun hugging your body, and marched around the city with pride. You were ready to spend the next few days trying Korean barbecue, paragliding, renting a karaoke room, visiting museums, raccoon cafes, and shopping! You were also ready to practice your limited knowledge of Korean language. (You always imagined trying to ask a local where to find something then having them slap you in the face because you accidentally said something inappropriate, like in the movies!).

The only thing you weren't ready for is how people, specifically the judges at BigHit, would perceive you. 

You were a girl... but you made the daring and thoughtless decision of applying for a boy kpop group. You knew what you were getting yourself into; the audition announcement specifically asked for males born between 1998 & 2003. You were born in the right year - 1998 - just not the right body perhaps.

But you could get away with it. You were tall and slender, had short dark hair that was spiky, and generally wore jeans, sneakers, and over-sized tees 24/7. A typical tomboy. You'd like to think you resembled Amber from f(x), an old kpop group from a few years ago. You admired the androgynous style and hated being girly. So why wouldn't BigHit choose you?

God made you flat-chested (blessing or a curse?) so the appearance of breasts under your shirt wouldn't be an issue. Your voice was also slightly lower pitched than most females your age: that could work in your favor as well. Maybe there was nothing to worry about.

"(Your full name), they're ready for you." A petite woman with a short brown bob and clipboard called out.

You were waiting outside the practice room with all the other male idol hopefuls. Everyone fit the typical idol form: tall with fair skin, an oval shaped face, nice bone structure, and dark hair. There were a few unique ducks who decided to color their hair vibrant blondes and reds. Some flaunted their most fashionable looks, wearing namebrand everything from head to toe. Others, like me, came more simply dressed, sporting only skinny jeans or sweats with plain shirts.

At the mention of your name, you stand up, receiving a pat on the back from your best friend as you make your way into the practice room where you're faced with three judges sitting behind a table. You instantly recognize the more stocky-looking judge with glasses as Bang Si-hyuk, the CEO of BigHit.

Oh my god!!

Awkwardly shuffling into the near empty space, you bow to the judges before being guided to stand on the X marked with blue tape.

"Y/N, nice of you to make it today. You're from... America?" Bang asks while reading my application, no particular expression on his face. 

"Yes," You respond in English.

"Good thing I'm fluent in English, but as a singer you know you'll have to know Korean, right? Do you know any?" He asks.

You nod quickly. "Yes. It's limited but I've been practicing everyday."

"Good. Well, let's not waste anymore time. What will you be showing us today?"

You announced that you'd be showing your singing and dancing abilities. Your first song was a rendition of the only Korean song you knew the lyrics to...

(^^imagine singing this^^)

After your song, you showed your skill of hip hop dance...

(^^the first dancer is you^^)

You received a round of applause from all three judges. You bowed to them and thanked them for their time while turning to leave. But Bang's voice stopped you.

"Y/N!! Wait..."

"Yes?"

"I want to officially congratulate you. Might as well get used to my face because you'll be seeing and hearing a lot from me, young man. Welcome to the family~~"

//

"HE SAID WHAT??"

Your best friend's voice echoed through the studio's parking lot, making strangers' heads turn and eyeball you with suspicion. You hit her arm and frown.

"Hey! Pipe down. You're gonna get us kicked out of Korea before we get a chance to make ourselves at home."

"Sorry~~ I'm just excited! You really got in?!" She exclaims with a huge smile.

"Yes!!!" You reply, not able to contain your excitement either. "Bang said that I was oozing with talent therefore I wouldn't have to go through the different rounds of judging; I'm officially part of the group! I'm gonna be in a group!"

"Congratulations!"

You both squeal as your feet take you to the nearest bus stop. You hugged each other tightly.

"Oh my god... I'm gonna be in a group." You announce, less enthused as the minute before. You frown and clutch your throbbing head. "I'm gonna be in a BOY group. I-I can't believe they couldn't tell I was a girl. But, what about us? We can't LIVE here, we gotta go back home. My parents are expecting me back in one week, h-how am I supposed to be committed to this group? I-I can't--"

"Y/N, don't think about that. We'll figure something out. You just received the biggest opportunity of your life. To sing and dance with Korea's most popular talent agency!" Your friend grabs your shoulders and shakes you. "You're gonna be a star!"

//

"And 5, 6, 7, 8!!" ~~ Hoseok yelled out the dance counts before practicing the routine he just taught you twenty minutes ago. Sorry, let's be a little more clear. THE HOSEOK a.k.a. J-HOPE a.k.a. SUNSHINE from your favorite boy group BTS is DANCING WITH YOU in BigHit's studio. Your mind couldn't believe your reality. After auditions yesterday, Mr. Bang scheduled you some trainee classes with BTS members to sculpt your dancing and singing skills. Earlier you were getting vocal lessons from Jungkook, the maknae of the group a.k.a. the younger brother that you always wanted to have in your head. The lesson was pretty chill and fun. But now you were the opposite of chill -- you were sweating it out with Hoseok almost about to die from his crazy routine which required a level of stamina that you haven't quite reached yet.

Your heart was pumping out of your chest each time you did the routine. And though you were never one to turn to violence, you felt the urge to strangle him every time he yelled "AGAIN!" once the routine was perfectly executed. At least, you thought it was perfect. But he would kindly scold you about every wrong foot movement, every unstraightened arm, every boring facial expression. You didn't know he could be so strict.

After rehearsing for hopefully the last time, a young man about the same height as you walks up behind Hoseok and pats his back, making him look at him curiously.

"Yah, it's my turn to give the kiddo some lessons," He says. You were drinking your water so you didn't bother looking at the owner of this voice, but boy was that a mistake.

"You're gonna teach him?" Hoseok asks with a disbelieving tone. "He's not a rapper--"

"All nonsense. I'll be the judge of that. If he's as good as PD-nim says, he should pick it up easily.."

The voice mumbles the last part. And that's when you look up to meet his small,  dark, judgmental eyes. The same eyes on your phone's homescreen, and on posters plastered in your room, and in secret YouTube videos you've saved in the watch later category. Those half-sleepy, half-annoyed looking eyes belonged to your future husband: Min Yoongi.

After this realization, you spit out the water in your mouth, watching it splatter to the floor. Hoseok jumps back in disgust. Yoongi looks unamused.

"Ugh, that's disgusting--"

"Did I surprise you?" Your husband smugly asks.

You wipe your mouth, feeling your face get hot. "I just-- uh, choked. Sorry."

"Seriously? Wipe up the water... your spit is everywhere." Hoseok groans while running to get a paper towel. Guess he's sensitive about germs.

"Sorry," you say again.

"He'll be fine. Y/N? Come with me. Your time with Hoseok is over. Genius Rap 101 starts now."

With no other words, you grab your things and follow Yoongi out of the room.

//

"Take it one more time from the top."

You give him a thumbs up through the soundproof window while readjusting your headphones. The beat to BTS' recent track 'Ddaeng' blasts through your ears, instantly causing your head to nod and body to move in synchronization. You look at the written rap lyrics before you which Yoongi himself helped you write. YOU WROTE A RAP WITH MIN YOONGI -- well, at least 16 bars.

Hoseok was right, you weren't a rapper. But you could easily pass as one. The words seemed to fly off your tongue with speed and precision; your natural swag appeared in your delivery of each phrase.

What made it better was seeing Yoongi just a few feet away nodding his head to the beat and stroking his chin while listening to you. Eeeeppp! Your heart could just explode from happiness.

Once you finished, you made your way out of the recording booth and into the tech room where Yoongi sat, calm and collected, in front of the mixing table. He told you to have a seat across from him.

"Y/N, you've never rapped before?" He questioned.

You nodded, feeling your cheeks heat up with excitement. "No, sir."

"Ah~ call me Yoongi."

"Yes, Yoongi op--" You cleared your throat quickly. "Okay."

He gives you a weird look, but proceeds to tell you what he thinks. "You're truly talented. Even with the semi-hard lyrics that I wrote, you still killed it. And the grit that you spit with, mh mh mh. Are you trying to take my spot?"

You chuckle nervously, hiding your huge goofy smile. Yoongi could call you horrible and you'd still blush like a fool.

"Oh, I could never. You're freaking legendary! I-I wish I was as talented as you," you confess while combing your hair back with your fingers.

"But you are talented... you sing, dance, rap. Next thing you know, you'll be telling me you fly or you can teleport."

"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

Yoongi chuckles quietly while tracing his finger over his bottom lip and crossing his legs. "I believe you can go far. How old are you?"

"20, sir."

"I was your age when we debuted but only half as talented. If you train with our company... excuse me-- WHEN you train with our company, your skills will greatly improve. Who knows how big you'll be a year from now?"

"I appreciate the opportunity, and I'm excited to show you the best of me," you say, feeling your face grow hot. Why are you emotional right now?

Yoongi grins and stands to his feet, holding out a hand. You follow his actions with a smile.

"Welcome to the team. Can't wait to get to know you and the other guys more."

Your smile fades while your squeeze his hand. "Other guys?"

"Yeah, your group members? We're looking for at least four other guys to join the team," Yoongi says matter-of-factly.

Oh. You forgot you had to share Yoongi with the other members.

"Let's go." Yoongi gestures for you to leave first out the studio. You grab your bag, flinging it over your shoulder while sipping from your water bottle. Approaching the hallway, his Daegu accent halts your steps. "Y/N, uh... is this yours?"

You turn to him and focus your eyes on a slender, pink tube clenched between his attractive fingers. Your eyes widened as you realized what he held. Your tampon.

**Lol didn't know how else to end it. Kind of abrupt but it's something. I was literally considering auditioning for BigHit even though they're asking for guys... I just needa shave my hair and I'll be good. Right? JK.**

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.6K 67 37
Imagine being in a relationship with your bias and more. Hope you guys like and support this!
565 71 13
I'll Make you mine.. Kim Y/n BTS Min Yoongi x Reader Highschool bestfriend AU
26.2K 235 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
290K 5.3K 67
The title basically says it all. You can request an imagine as well, you just have to let me know in the comments or send me a message trough Wattpa...