His Only Captive - (Far Cry F...

Por ScampsCute

Vaas is the pirate lord of Rook Islands. He’s vicious, savage, brutal and perilous. Did I mention that he’s i... Más

Chapter One - Bound
Chapter Two - The Road
Chapter Three - Promise
Chapter Four - Know Your Place
Chapter Five - A Little Lesson
Chapter Six - Splatters of Blood
Chapter Seven - A Chance
Chapter Eight - Six
Chapter Nine - Amusement
Chapter Ten - Minutes
Chapter Eleven - Awakened
Chapter Twelve - Broken
Chapter Thirteen - Desperation
Chapter Fourteen - Water Jugs
Chapter Fifteen - Insanity
Chapter Sixteen - Painkiller
Chapter Eighteen - Bliss
Chapter Nineteen - "If it's okay..."
Chapter Twenty - Orders
Chapter Twenty One - The Wolf Within
Chapter Twenty Two - Lost in a Dream
Chapter Twenty Three - Just a Toy
Chapter Twenty Four - Agony
Chapter Twenty Five - Linger
Chapter Twenty Six - Explosions

Chapter Seventeen - Playing Games Now?

1.2K 27 2
Por ScampsCute

Vaas watched with amusement as Katerina sluggishly hauled her body up from the chair – with her brunette hair hanging messily over her face like a veil. Vaas chuckled as she slowly dragged her feet across the floorboards, towing one foot in front of the other until she reached Vaas – who stood with his arms crossed, observing her with a grin painted on his face.

“Are you sure you want something?” he teased, arching his back so that his face was in direct view of hers. He laughed, tracing his tongue across his lips as he examined her for an answer. Katerina slowly lifted her head, and pouted before smiling – racing her tongue across her teeth. Vaas lifted his head when she done that, and shook his head, swivelling this body around to face the door – scratching the bridge of his nose and fixing his pants. Katerina exploded into an eruption of childish laughter, coiling her arms around her stomach and squeezing it as her head fell forward – still the laughter echoed from her mouth.

“What the fuck is so funny?”

Katerina continued to laugh – even if Vaas’ voice sounded quite irritated – in fact, she seemed to laugh more. Finally she lifted her head, wiping a tear from her eye with the tip of her finger.

“You finished?”

Katerina silently laughed again, but the laughter quickly perished. “Sorry,” she giggled, hiccupping and shuddering her head, “I’m okay now. I don’t even know what was funny.”

Vaas only looked at here, before opening the door and marching out. Katerina quickly followed, her arms tightly folded over her chest, scurrying behind him like a pup following the pack leader. The sun shined brightly – the beautiful, warm golden ray of light shimmering on her skin. The air was warm – a nice warm – and it embraced Katerina with serenity, hugging her like a cosy blanket. She smiled, closing her eyes, lifting her head, and letting the scorching golden sun glimmer on her neck. Her eyes fluttered open and she glared up into the sky. “Wow!” Katerina gasped, gazing up in wonder at the beauty of the sky. In her eyes she saw explosions of purple, sea blue and gold. It was beautiful – like something from a dream. Had the sky always looked like this? Her eyes wandered to the sun and she gasped again. The sun glowed brightly, glistening like a grand crystal, flicking out rays of orange, gold, and even silver. Never in all of her life had she seen something so magnificent.

“Vaas,” she whispered, scurrying up to be closer to him as they walked, “Vaas, look at the sky, and the sun. It’s so beautiful.”

“You shouldn’t look directly in the sun.” he barked silently, increasing the speed of his pace.

“But it’s so pretty…” Katerina sighed, sulking and glaring at the floor like a child.

Vaas chuckled, his back quaking as he marched through the camp. Vaas and Katerina reached a mossy green gazebo, it was quite large and was packed with wooden tables and metal chairs. Possibly where the pirates came to eat. It reminded Katerina of one of them army films she had watched before – where soldiers would retreat under the gazebos in their camps to eat or take shelter from the bad weather.

There were a few men inside. Katerina stiffened once she saw them, and hid behind Vaas – stepping closer to him, shrouding herself beside his back. They were crammed around a table, with plates filled with food and glass bottles of alcohol beside them. Vaas stood there, glaring at them for a moment – his fierce eyes burning into their skulls. They finally took notice and peered up. Vaas looked at them, and whistled, clicking his head to the direction of where he and Katerina had just came. The pirates jumped from their seats, quickly shovelling in the food and swigging back their drinks. One pirate got up too quickly and his chair fell back, scratching against the ground, so that the pirate fell to the floor – landing on his back with a loud thud. Katerina laughed, pressing her fist against her mouth to stop the laughter from bursting into a frenzy. The pirates he was with stiffened, glaring at Vaas apologetically, kicking their comrade with their boots so that he got up quicker. The fallen pirate scowled at giggling Katerina as he got up, stumbling on his feet.  They quickly scuttled out, scurrying away like rats running from water, or a wave, and Vaas was the wave – huge, powerful and dangerous.

“Sit,” Vaas ordered, walking past Katerina and trudging towards the back. Katerina smiled and slunk to the small table in the corner – where only two chairs surrounded it – and lunged her body into the chair. She sighed and smashed her arms against the table – probing at the wood, fascinated by the cracks and dints engraved in the table. She was disturbed when Vaas dropped a bowl and a metal spoon in front of her. Vaas lobbed his body into the chair opposite her, resting his arm on the table – swivelling a bullet in his fingertips – and drumming it against the wooden surface.

“Yum,” Katerina hummed, glaring up at Vaas – who glared at the table – “what is it?”

“Just eat.”

Katerina lifted the spoon and dunked it into the food. Was this supposed to be stew? It was runny, and flooded off the spoon like water. The colour was pale and there was hardly any meat or vegetables in it. Katerina could hear her stomach growling as she glared at the food. Quickly she brought the spoon to her mouth and shovelled the food in. The horrid, overpowering taste of salt flooded her mouth and tongue. It tasted awful but she was starving so continued to quickly shovel the food in her mouth. It tasted like sea water – reminding her of the first day she got here. She remembered looking out to the beach, whilst on the boat, and seeing men on there. She remembered how she realised that the men were a threat and how she screamed at the top of her lungs for everyone to get off the boat. Then there was the roaring red blaze that zoomed towards them and lucky for her, she managed to jump into the sea before the racing flame hit the boat. Eight friends followed. She remembered how the salt water flooded her mouth, rushing down her throat and clawing at her tongue. She hated that day. The day were most of her friends were murdered. The day were she became a prisoner. The day were she knew she would be stuck on this dreaded island forever… maybe die here too.

Vaas watched her, locking his eyes onto her, glaring at her like how a lion watches its pride, or perhaps how a tiger watches prey. Katerina peered up, licking her lips, catching any droplets of the liquid food she had just indulged. “Are you not having any?” she asked, pushing the bowl aside.

“No,” he snapped, still playing with his bullet, “tastes like shit.”

“Yeah…” Katerina chuckled, stretching her arms across the table, which caught Vaas’ attention, “wasn’t that nice, if I’m honest. Tasted like salt water.”

Vaas chuckled, his shoulders quaking, but his expression was still and opaque. “Not really hungry anyway,” he sighed, getting up to fetch a bottle. Katerina watched him, resting her head on the table, with her arms swathed around her head. Vaas trudged back to the chair, unscrewing the bottle and tipping it to his lips. Katerina watched his Adams apple bob up and down as he drank the alcohol as if it was water. It was strong too, she could smell it. He brought it away from his lips and shook his head quickly, blinking slowly as he glared at the table, the bottle still in his hands. He brought the bottle to his lip again and knocked it back. Katerina sat up, glaring at him in amazement. How much of that poison was he willing to take?

“Vaas, can I have some water?” Katerina asked, ruffling her hair with her fingers, chuckling as the hair fell messily over her face, “the food made me thirsty – too salty.”

Vaas chuckled, hiccupping once as he laughed silently to himself. Katerina stared in confusion, raising an eyebrow when Vaas pushed his bottle towards her. She laughed soundlessly, beaming as she glared at the bottle. “Erm,” she mumbled, poking the bottle with her index finger, “thanks, but I asked for water.”

“Just drink that.” he snapped – his words were slurred slightly. He wasn’t drunk was he?

Katerina shrugged and took the bottle in her hand, hovering the glass bottle beside her mouth, watching the droplets of clear alcohol trickle down the side of the cold glass. She lifted the bottle and shook it, “only live once, eh?” she laughed, bringing the bottle to her lips and sipping the liquid. She gaged at first, as it was so strong. Never had she tasted alcohol like this. Vaas laughed at her expression. She took another long swig but eventually shook her head and pushed the bottle back to him, not being able to have anymore.

“Ow!” she snapped, coughing against the back of her hand, “that fucking burns. It burns you throat when you swallow it…”

Vaas chuckled, picking up the bottle and drinking some more. Katerina continued, her voice slightly slurred, “what the… the fuck is that anyway? I… I hardly drank any and...”

“You drank enough.”

“Quite nice actually…”

“Sure.”

“Vaas?”

“What?”

“Why did you kill him?”

“Who?”

“That man… the one who nearly…”

“He touched my things.” He replied sharply, jumping up from his chair, brushing his fingertips through his ebony Mohawk, “never liked the motherfucker anyway.”

“But why…”

“What! Did you want me to leave him? Did you fuckin’ want that to happen, eh?” He voice was incensed, and his body tensed – with the veins pulsating in his neck.

Katerina stood up, standing in front of him and glaring up to look at him as he shadowed her. “No!” she protested, “why would I? I was glad you… knifed the fucker.”

Vaas laughed at that, raising his eyebrow as he chuckled, “really?”

“Yep. He got what he deserved.”

“Did he?”

“Most definitely.”

“Most definitely?” He was teasing her. Stretching out his words as his voice bounced with jest and amusement.

She grinned playfully, arching her eyebrows over her eyes. She stood on her tip-toes and stretched out her neck, whispering “I hope you’re not mocking me.”

“Is that a threat?”

“Maybe. I don’t like being mocked. You know, two can play at this game.”

“Game?”

“Yep.”

“Are we playing games now?”

“You tell me.”

He laughed, grasping onto her chin, “you’re treading on thin ice amada.”

“Well you hope I don’t drag you with me when I fall in.”

“Is this the alcohol and drugs talking? Or you?”

“Oh no. No… this is all me. I guess I’ve just… relaxed.”

He let go of her chin and eyed her, his eyes scanning her. He chuckled to himself. He sighed, running his hand over his face and pointed behind her, “Get that bag.” He ordered, pointing towards a small black pack back that had been chucked in the corner. Katerina stared at it and Vaas raised an eyebrow, annoyed that she hadn’t moved. “Well go on,” he barked, “get it. Fetch!”

“I’m not your pet!” Katerina teased, flicking her hair off her shoulder.

“Yes you fuckin’ are. Remember, I own you. So,” he smiled, with a fiendish manner and grasped her chin, rolling his tongue, his voice high and melodic – mocking her, he hummed, “fetch that for me please.”

He snapped his finger and shoved her towards the bag, pushing her by the shoulder. Katerina chuckled, sticking out her tongue as she lazily plodded to the back-pack, scooping it up and swinging it over her shoulder. “Since you said please,” she teased back, pouting her lips and lifting up her head.

Vaas chuckled and turned around, “this way.”

Katerina sighed, placing the back-pack through her shoulder and gripping onto the straps. She kicked her feet and rushed after him. He headed to the back of the camp – where the forest began; where the trees and bushes grew wildly. Was this where the camp ended? Where was he taking her?

o.O What did you think of this one? Please tell me with comment/review - I love reading them, keeps me writing this (^.^) It will be picking up very soon - also this chapter would have been longer but I just didn't expect myself to write that much for this specific part, so I thought it would be best to end it here. Keep reading and thank you! Like always, you're all awesome! 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.7K 266 13
ᴺᵒᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ⁱˢ ˢⁱˡᵛᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒˡᵈ It all started with a punishment- her romance with Jack. Artemis never thought she would fall in love with a pira...
266 0 24
⚠THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY RELATED TO DESCENDANTS REBORN!⚠ With the decision to bring the barrier down and allow for free travel from the Isle to Aurado...
45 2 11
Y/n, a human in a cruel world for human kind, has been bought by none other then their soulmates but what happens when past masters of hers find out...
182K 5.7K 41
A twentysomething Canadian girl comes across the Far Cry Experience on YouTube and a certain pirate king catches her eye. Her sexual tastes are unmat...