Summer Days

بواسطة Armybrat213

After a life threatening plane ride to South Korea you wake up only to find yourself in Hollow Bastion. The f... المزيد

Summer Days *1*
Summer Days *2*
Summer Days *3*
Summer Days *4*
Summer Days *5*
Summer Days *6*
Summer Days *7*
Summer Days *8*
Summer Days *9*
Summer Days *10*
Summer Days *11*
Summer Days *12* [Baseball Game]
Summer Days *12* [Football Game]
Summer Days *13*
Summer Days *14*
Summer Days *15*
Summer Days *16*
Summer Days *17*
Summer Days *18*
Summer Days *19*
Summer Days *20*
Summer Days *21*
Summer Days *22*
Summer Days *23*
Summer Days *24*
Summer Days *25*
Summer Days *26*
Summer Days *27*
Summer Days *28*
Summer Days *29*
Summer Days *30*
Summer Days *31*
Summer Days *32*
Summer Days *33* [Angeal]
Summer Days *33* [Auron]
Summer Days *33* [Axel]
Summer Days *33* [Cid]
Summer Days *33* [Demyx]
Summer Days *33* [Leon]
Summer Days *33* [Reno]
Summer Days *33* [Riku]
Summer Days *33* [Roxas]
Summer Days *33* [Sora]
Summer Days *33* [Terra]
Summer Days *33* [Ventus]
Summer Days *33* [Zack]
Summer Days *33* [Zexion]
Summer Days *34*
Summer Days *35*
Summer Days *36*
Summer Days *37*
Summer Days *38*
Summer Days *38.5*
Summer Days *40*
Summer Days *41*
Summer Days *42*
Summer Days *43*
Summer Days *44*
Summer Days *45*
Summer Days *46*
Summer Days *47*
Summer Days *47.5*
Summer Days *48*
Summer Days *49*
Summer Days *50*
Summer Days *Epilogue*

Summer Days *39*

2.5K 80 36
بواسطة Armybrat213

ZOOM RESULT

GROUP POV

Everyone whipped around to the back entrance. They could see the tables begin to shift as something pushed through. Everyone tensed into their battle positions and prepared themselves for the fight of their lives.

Seifer poked his head through and his eyes grew as large as dinner plates. He threw his hands up.

"Hey hey yo hold up!" He yelled.

"Seifer?!" Everyone chorused.

They lowered their weapons, well some did.Really only the girls lowered their weapons.

"We've been looking for ya kid." Cid said.

"Yeah Seifer pal, where've ya been?" Axel asked spinning a chakram in his hand, it caught fire and Seifer gulped.

"H-Hey wait a minute-" Seifer began.

"Seifer didn't kiss [Name]." Cloud walked in, a gash present on his forehead, through the same way Seifer did.

Everyone froze for a moment.

Tifa broke the silence, she ran towards Cloud and wrapped him in a hug. He lifted her off the ground.

"Cloud I am so so sorry." Tifa gushes through her tears.

"No I am. I'm such an idiot." He replied.

"Cloud!!" It finally dawned on everyone and they all came foward to talk to him. Some hugged him and others patted him on the back grinning, forgetting their predicament.

"Sure, I get threatened but he gets the entire welcome wagon. I see how it is...", Seifer muttered.

"I say we should just kick you out." Hayner nodded at Seifer.

"Why you little-", Seifer stepped forward but Cloud pulled him back.

"What did we talk about?" Cloud asked him.

Seifer grumbled to himself.

Cloud raised an eyebrow at him and Seifer sighed.

He took off his beanie, "Im sorry everyone for every mean or rude thing I did."

He turned to Hayner, "Sorry about everything lamer."

"Some apology.." Hayner grumbled.

He turned to Ven, "Sorry Ven for whatever I did to you."

Ven just shook his head and turned back to Cloud.

"What happened Cloud?" He asked.

"When I disappeared?"

"Sure start there." Sora shrugged.

"But tell us everything." Ven ended.

Everyone sat and listened.

"I went to go get milk from the store, but I never even made it to the store. I was halfway there when I ran into our good friends, Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo. And they're the same as always- totally creepy. They attacked me and of course I fought back, I got one good hit on Yazoo knocked his sunglasses right off. He hit the floor and covered his face but I guess his brothers didn't like that to much. One of them, I think Loz, got me on the head pretty good", He pointed to the gash on his head, "When I woke up I was in some jail cell with Seifer besides me. Apparently they attacked him before he could leave for vacation."

"What about Fuu and Rai?" Yuffie asked interrupting the story.

Seifer shrugged, "Dont know. I thought they'd be around town, they didn't come with me that's for sure."

"Anyways, turns out the people behind this crazy thing are-"

"Rufus." Angeal answered.

"Sephiroth." Sora continued.

"And Xemnas." Auron finished.

Cloud nodded.

"How did they fake the funeral yo?" Reno asked.

"Clones."

"What??!" Everyone yelled.

Cloud and Seifer just nodded.

"I don't know how they did it but they made clones of Seifer and I. My clone died and was at the funeral, Seifer's clone kissed [Name]."

"Yeah so quit glaring at me already." Seifer announced.

"This is insane..", Terra sat down and shook his head.

"No kidding. I knew the guy was nuts, I just didn't know he was this nuts." Zack said scratching the back of his head.

"Did you guys see any Heartless outside??" Demyx asked.

Cloud shook his head, "No."

"And thank goodness they didn't. Neither of them have a weapon." Aerith said.

"Oh right. That reminds me." Leon pulled out Cloud's sword from a bag and walked over to him handing him the sword.

"Welcome back friend." Leon nodded with a smirk.

"Good to be back." Cloud took the sword with a smile. The two of them clasped hands.

"Hey what about me?" Seifer asked.

Xion sighed and looked through the things, there were no more swords.

"Sorry no more swords." Xion shrugged.

"Oh I know!" Tifa walked to the bar and pulled out a baseball bat, she gave it to Seifer, "I was gonna use this if we ever had thieves."

"Hey isn't that my old baseball bat?" Axel asked grabbing it from Seifer.

"Yeah Reno said you didn't need it anymore." Tifa said shrugging. She walked back to Cloud and leaned on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her.

Axel glared at Reno, "You said it was stolen!"

"It was!" Reno said.

"You didn't tell me it was stolen by you!" Axel growled.

Seifer snatched back the bat, "Shut up and focus we don't need you two red head's making things more complicated."

They glared at Seifer and probably would've attacked him if Auron hadn't nodded.

"He's right. Seifer is right."

Cid rolled his eyes, "Never thought I'd hear that."

"We have way to much going on to worry about little things like that. [Name] is still missing. Heartless are still attacking." Auron's statement silenced everyone.

"[Name] is missing?!" Cloud broke the silence.

Tifa nodded at him solemnly.

"Then what are we waiting for?! We need to get out there and find her!" Cloud yelled.

"We think Xemnas may have taken her." Zexion replied, trying to keep his voice smooth and calm.

Cloud clenched his fists, "Dang it! I knew he was going after her but I thought you'd be able to keep her safe guys!"

"Dont worry Cloudie. We're gonna get her back." Yuffie said quietly. It was the quietest she's probably ever been in her life.

"We'll do whatever it takes." Angeal nodded.

"Even if it kills us." Zack finished the saying.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

END OF ZOOM RESULT

You groaned.

You were moving...someone was...carrying you? You peeked one eye open to see Rufus carrying you down a white hallway. The brightness of the hallway made you shut your eyes again.

He walked into a room and dropped you onto a bed. You cautiously opened your eyes. The room you were in was decorated with golds and reds. The bed was a large king size with a black wood frame and golden ornaments decorating it. The sheets were different shades of red. Rufus stared at you from the side, his glare was menacing to say the least.

You closed your eyes, 'Seventh Heaven...'

You tried to travel.

Beep!Beep!Beep!

An electric current ran through you and you let out a painful scream. Rufus smirked, "Nice try."

He walked out of the room, his dark blood red aura followed him.

You looked at your ankle where you felt the shock come from. You had a thick metal ring around your ankle. The door opened again and a smirking Xemnas walked in with his pure black aura.

"Hello [Name]."

You didn't answer.

He walked over to you and reached out to touch you. You flinched as his icy skin touched your head. That's when you felt the pain, your head was killing you.

"Namine come." He commanded.

Namine limped in, her off white aura around her, she came towards you with a small basket.

"Fix her." Xemnas said before he walked towards a window with bars on the front.

Namine sat besides you and opened the basket. First she took a wet rag an gently wiped your face and forehead. The rag came away bloody, you hadn't even realized you were bleeding.

She then applied a thick yellow paste to the wound on your head an taped a piece of sterile guaze over it. She then stood and left.

"Rufus never did have patience. Rather then try and capture you without harm he instead hit you in the head with a brick. I do apologize [Name], he will be punished later."

Xemnas continued to stare out the window.

"Tell me [Name], is this world much like the video game?"

You froze.

How did he know?

He turned to look at you with that creepy smile, "Oh yes I know about your home [Name]. Sephiroth told me all about it. He found these in your room."

Xemnas pulled put something from his coat pocket and tossed it in front of you on the bed. It was the box for Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. You gulped.

He walked over, "It seems you haven't been very truthful with your friends."

You didn't answer because you couldn't.

What would you say?

"And now thanks to you I know about a completely new world that I can control."

"No..." You whispered.

He nodded, "Yes."

"I also have a very useful new weapon." He leaned towards you and whispered in your ear, "You."

You shook your head and leaned away, "Id never help you."

"You say that now, but when your friends lives are at stake I think you may change your mind."

Your eyes widened, "You wouldn't."

He smirked, "Oh, you and I both know I would."

"You see I've met a Gazer only once before, I knew she could be a possible threat as she grew older so I eliminated her."

Marlene...

"I didn't find out that I could control people with her power until after she was gone. Then as fate would have it you came crashing into our lives. A new Gazer. One that could also control people. At first I never would've thought you were a Gazer. Never. I figured you would just be another sorry pawn in my game, but then Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo came. They enjoyed your company [Name]. So one day they asked me, if we help you in your plan may we have [Name]?, I must say that really did surprise me but none the less I agreed. Everything was going according to plan until you opened your big mouth at the funeral [Name]. Then I realized what you were..."

He paused then smiled.

"Now that I have you, everything will work out even quicker."

You glared at him. Then it hit you. You were a Gazer. Not just a Gazer, you were one of the few who could control people!

"Hey Xemnas?" You snarled.He turned to face you directly. You knew his name and his aura. "This is what you get for threatening my friends! Go jump out that window now!!" You yelled.

Xemnas stared at you before turning and slowly walking to the window he stopped right in front of it. You watched him carefully.

A smile broke out on your lips as you watched him unlock the metal bars guarding the window, then he opened the window.

He smiled.

Your smile faltered as he began to laugh, he walked back to you swiftly and grabbed your throat in one hand squeezing hard. You clawed at his hands.

"You little brat. You dare think you can tell me what to do?!" Xemnas yelled.

The air became thin and you could feel yourself gasping. He threw you off the bed, you inhaled a deep breath of oxygen.

He chuckled, "You think you're strong enough to control me? Ha!"

He picked up the games and dropped them on you.

"Here, these will keep you company until we go visit your friends."

He left the room, you curled up and began to cry silently.

What have you done?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.5K 517 18
No longer updating. Story has been discontinued. Read "A Figmental Heart" instead. [following KH1] After having their only home destroyed, (Y/N) and...
2.3K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...
41.3K 1.4K 30
In your past home you were abused, depressed, anorexic, you self harmed... Everything was going to hell after your mother passed away. You didn't thi...
275K 2.7K 126
••• REQUESTS CLOSED••• I do not own Kingdom hearts, Square Enix or any of the characters in the game. Nor do I own you. Only yours and the characters...