My Husband of 5 minutes - Lat...

By CharuSharma3

SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at... More

Prologue...
The Party Invitation!
Husband of Khushi Kumari Gupta!
Darkness vs Craziness!!!
Essence of her Presence!
A hint of Posessiveness
Comprehending Love!
Preliminary stages!
Lighter moments!
Our Blooming Love!
Back to Reality!
Perplexing Meeting!
Beyond Love!
Proposal by Raizadas!
Wrath of ASR
The heart wants what it wants!
Sisters in law!
Rituals and Planning!
We Did It!
Officially Yours!
The Beginning
Not an Update!
Epilogue
Announcement!

Divulging the past!

13.1K 669 48
By CharuSharma3

Khushi POV

I am super duper happy right now. Arnavji has been so good to me. I sometimes wonder why is he so complicated? It seems there is something that stops him from admitting his true feelings for me. But I will take this up as a challenge. I want him to accept that what he feels for me is love. Pure love. It wont be easy. Fighting with the strong ASR walls surrounding Arnavjis heart will be a tough task. But I will win this. I will. I sighed deeply which made Arnavji look at me with a questioning look.

"Khushi you are comfortable going to the farmhouse right?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"No no. Arnavji I want to go with you. Why wont I? I trust you. You know that right?" I asked in return.

"I know Khushi." He replied and continued to drive.

Once the business party was over Arnavji asked me whether I would like to come to his farmhouse. This farmhouse was actually his Nanis maternal house once. Since we have already stayed in the hotel I wanted to experience the new place. So I wholeheartedly agreed to his demands. We were now very close to our destination.

Another twenty minutes and we arrived at the farmhouse. It was really beautiful from outside. I was jumping up and down in excitement. The place has been designed around a village theme. From a deep well to the plantation surrounding the house everything was fascinating to the eyes. I kept fluttering around from one side to another. Until Arnavji held me in his arms.

"Khushi relax. You have not even seen the place from inside. Just look at you huh. If I had known you would be this excited then instead of the hotel we would have arrived here directly. Hehe you are so cute. Come on lets go inside."
Saying so he took my hand in his and together we walked inside the farmhouse.

The place was equally beautiful from inside. The courtyard, the rooms, the open kitchen and the balcony every place was designed keeping in mind the local cultures of our country.

"Do you like it?" Arnavji asked.

"Like it? Arnavji I love it. All this is so refreshing and exotic. So pleasing to the eye. Very peaceful in comparison to the hustle bustle of city life." I replied truthfully.

He smiled in return. And then asked me to change into something comfortable. Our bags were already in our rooms. They were here before us it seemed. Arnavji and his perfection. Devi Maiyya he is so responsible I tell you. We headed to our rooms to freshen up a little. Once I changed I opened all the windows and doors to ensure ventillation. As it is the weather is really pleasant here in Chandigarh. And then I headed to the balcony area.

Oh wow a swing? Wow Devi Maiyya. This is like a dream. In my excitement I quickly jumped on it and started swinging.

Arnav POV

It took me a while to freshen up. I even showered once to get over the grim and sweaty feeling that I had. The clock indicated that it was 1am right now. Hmm. Maybe Khushi slept...but what if she has not? What to do? Should I call and see? No she might wake up.
Whatever, I will just simply check if she has slept or not? With determination I walked upto to her room and peeked inside to check.
The room was very much empty. Hmm. She must be down. When I reached downstairs and looked for her she was not there. Before I could go up to check again I saw that the doors were open.

The main door is open?

What the hell...

Khushi Kumari Gupta...

This girl has lost it who goes out at this time. Its so late. Damn it!!

I grabbed the keys from the table and rushed outside. If you have gone out for a stroll at this time then you are dead Khushi. This girl has gone nuts. I fumed with anger when she was not even anywhere in the vicinity of the farmhouse. Where the hell is this girl???? I lost all control and in rage started my car to look around for her.

Khushi POV

After sitting in the balcony for sometime I thought about calling Arnavji. Its quite late though maybe he has slept. Before I could go to my room to pick my phone I saw him roaming here and there near the farmhouse.

What the...

Waah Awaara Singh Raizadaji yahan hum aapke bare mein soch rahein hain aur aap raat ke ek baje ghumne nikal gaye? Dekho to kaise maze se idhar udhar bhaaga daudi kar rahein hain. Bhaagam bhaag khelna hi tha to humein bula lete. Arrey ye to gaadi lekar jaa rhein hain??? HEY DEVI MAIYYA HADH HOTI HAI KHUDGARZI KI. Humein yahan akela chod kar janaab khud gaadi lekar chale gaye. Dekh rahi ho Khushi Kumari Gupta ye hain tumhare Arnavji. ZAROOR KOI DEAL MILGAYI HOGI. YA HUMARI SAUTAN AMANJI KA PHONE AAGAYA HOGA.
(Wow Wanderer Singh Raizadaji here I am thinking about you and look at you...you are going for an outing at 1am in the night? Just look at him. He is racing around the place..if he wanted to race around he could have asked me to join him. Oh no he is taking his car somewhere?? HEY DEVI MAIYYA THERE IS A LIMIT TO SELFISHNESS. He left me all alone here and now is out for a drive. See just see for yourself Khushi Kumari Gupta this is your Arnavji. HE MUST HAVE CRACKED A DEAL. OR HIS FLAME AMANJI MUST HAVE CALLED).

In all furiousness I left the swing and rushed to my room. I took my phone only to see that it was silent and Arnavji was calling me. Now what is this new drama huh? I quickly answered the call. He needs a wash down from me for sure.

"KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU????"
He screamed into the phone. My eardrums would have blasted if I had not pulled my ear away.

Wow seriously? Is this a joke? Devi Maiyya he loves to give me a whiplash.

"ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY QUESTION NOT YOURS."
I replied in the same tone.

"KHUSHI dont test my patience got it! And tell me where the hell are you? Are you out on a stroll? LOOK AT THE TIME DAMN IT!!! I am coming to pick you up. And then I will ensure that you.."
Hawwww he has the audacity to scold me after what he has done..

"Great just great ASRji. This is pot calling the kettle black. You left me all alone in the farmhouse to enjoy and have fun without me. YOU WENT OUTSIDE. YOU TOOK YOUR CAR. I SAW IT. FROM THE BALCONY!!!"
I screamed over the phone frustrated by his anger.

"...from the balcony? You were in the balcony??"
He asked now in a soft voice. My anger cooled down a bit when he spoke so lovingly.

"Ofcourse Arnavji. I was enjoying the pleasant weather so much and then I saw how you left in your car. Dont you want to spend sometime with me. Am I no longer your Khushi?" I asked feeling a bit disheartened. The thought irked me to no end.

"KHUSHI!!! Never say that. You are MINE FOREVER. I saw the main door open and thought you left the farmhouse. I will be back Khushi asap. You sit tight."
He then hung up the call.

Oh. So he thought I was missing. Oh ho Devi Maiyya so sorry I was blaming my Arnavji for no reason at all. He was only worried for me. I will give him a tight hug when he comes back. Promise.

Arnav POV

Pheww. How foolish of me. I misunderstood the entire situation. Ughh. Khushi was watching me from the balcony while I made a fool of myself. Thank god she was safe inside the farmhouse all along. I quickly drove back to her. She sounded a little sad on the phone. I am just coming Khushi. I thought.

After reaching the farmhouse I rushed upstairs and saw my girl swinging in the balcony. She looked like an angel right now. Her beautiful mane were flowing with the wind. And she looked like a barbie doll. As soon as she realized I was here she jumped down from the swing. And like a small speck of hay blew towards me. One second I was observing her and in the next second she was in my arms. I almost lost my balance. I somehow stood properly without falling. In return my arms claimed her waist.

"Dont ever leave me like that Arnavji. I did not like it at all."
She complained like a cute kid.

"I am so sorry Meri Mishti(my sweetie). I was scared that you left me. And dont you dare think that you are not mine. Khushi you dont know what you are to me."
I said in a rough and husky tone.

"Mishti?!? Am I your Mishti Arnavji?" She asked turning all shades of pink and red.

Khushi POV

"Mishti?!? Am I your Mishti Arnavji?"
I felt shy all of a sudden hearing his words. He smirked in response and then tightened his hold on me. I could feel his very masculine self surrounding me. My shallow breaths and escalated heartbeats were not helping at all.

"Yeah. I am diabetic Khushi. And you are the cure for my bitter life. Only your presence can balance me."
He said while tucking my fringes behind my ear.

After sometime we simply stood in the balcony enjoying the cool weather. Both our hands were holding the railing for support. But one of his hand clutched mine. He looked in a deep thought at the moment.
The next moment he sighed. Deeply. Like something was bothering him. Before I could ask anything he started talking to me.

"I was only 14 years old and my sister was 18 when her wedding was taking place. I was happy yet emotional. My parents were busy with the preparations. After sometime the two were missing so I went up to their room. They were having a heated arguement. I eavesdropped only to get the shock of my life. My father was cheating on my mother. He was involved with another woman. I thought he loved my mother. I thought they were happy. My mother cried and cried. He did not even console her. A beast. Thats what he was. After a while I hid behind the door.
My Ma rushed out of the room and then before I could follow her...I heard a gunshot. My father then followed to the room where the sound came from. I slided down the door in shock. Another gunshot. And our lives were destroyed. Dis marriage got cancelled. Our greedy uncle threw us on streets. After sometime Nani found us and brought us with her. It took years for me recover from my past. The struggles and challenges of life made me ASR. Arnav got lost somewhere. The burden of life took over him."

Arnavjis words made me feel his pain. Tears rolled down my eyes when
I realized how circumstances of life had forced him to create a facade. This was his way to protect himself. He turned to face me and wiped my tears. His face emotionless and blank.

"I am so sorry. I had no idea."
I hugged him affectionately. Trying to take away his pain. At first he was still. However after a while him arms snaked around me and then tightened to the point if suffocation. As if he feared that I would disappear.

He partially left my embrace and then cupped my face.

"Khushi I dont know how to explain it to you. But you keep me grounded. Your presence helps me to deal with my dark past. I dont know how to express myself. After seeing the end of my parents relationship and life I dont even feel that love exists. I dont believe it.
But if craving for your company, your smile, your happiness is called love then I guess I am falling for you."

His words and confession made me smile and cry at the same time.

"Humein bhi aapke sath hone se Kuch kuch...nahi kuch kuch nai...Bahut kuch hota hai."(When you are around me I too feel quite...uh no not quite...Too much).
I confessed.

"Aur ye bahut kuch kahan hota hai Khushi?(and where does this too cuh happens Khushi?)" He asked in a husky voice.

"Over here." I said pointed to my thudding heart.

And then we laughed outloud. The night felt so short. We were leaving for Delhi tomorrow. But I wanted to remain here forever. Where I broke the first wall around Arnavjis heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 3.1K 16
The day meant to be the best day of her life had turned out to be the worst one. Celebration of love and harmony, which the night was supposed to be...
135K 3.7K 4
Cover pic: @Uzma_Farheen (Thanks Di for this amazing Cover!! ) Arnav Singh Raizada known as The Great ASR who protected his family from every odds fa...
29.8K 1.9K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...
23.7K 1.5K 19
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...