The Akatsuki's Girl (Akatsuki...

By Calienia

Misaki was born outside of the ninja villages but when her parents die a ninja by the name of Raiden teach... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 I was kidnapped by a scorpion and ponytail guy oh joy! -_-
Chapter 2 The world's biggest bitch!
Chapter 3 Beating up the Akatsuki boyz
Chapter 4 Hidan's Na na na girl
Chapter 5 Kakuzu's Money Theif
Chapter 6 Kisame's Dolphin Chick
Chapter 8 Deidara's Explosionless Girl
Chapter 9 I still say it's a Doll...
Chapter 10 A Day of Freedom Gone Wrong
Chapter 11 Hey Plant Guy.....WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
Chapter 12 Are you...Serious?
Chapter 13 WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!
Chapter 14 What a Waste of Precious Time and MONEY!
Chapter 15 What Took You So long?!
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 16 Here's the plan... (LAST CHAPPY!)
Tis Time 2 Let ya know

Chapter 7 The Uchiha's Joker

6K 242 81
By Calienia

I woke up panting, sweating, and completely exhuasted not to mention disguested.

"WAS THAT REALLY FUCKING NECCEARY?!?!?!" I yelled with my eyes looking like white plates.

"Use your indoor voice Misaki, or do you want to go back?"

"N-N-N-No! I mean....I'll be quiet." I said nervously.

It might of been only a few minutes in real life but Itachi used Mangekyo Sharingan on me. That's 72 hours of none stop toilet cleaning. YUCK! I sat up from the couch and starred at Itachi with hateful eyes.

"So what are we gonna do anyway?" I asked and Itachi flipped the page to his book.

"Nothing."

"Your really boring ya know that?"

"....."

I let out a really long sigh.

"I'm bored!"

"I already know your plan Misaki, I have no interest in starting a family with you."

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"I've already had a girlfriend before and I'm not looking for another. If you want you can move on to the next person which is Tobi." Itachi said turning the page.

I suddenly got curious and I just had to ask.

"So what happened to your girlfriend? Did she dump you?"

"No.....I killed her."

I freezed in my spot.

'THIS GUYS A PHYCO!!!'

"Oh......so where's Tobi?"

"In his room."

I didn't bother to ask where Tobi's room was, I just darted down the hallway. Anything to get away from that freak!

(NO OFFENSE ITACHI FANGIRLS!!! PLZ NO KILL MEH!!!)

I got dressed into my normal clothes before smiling to myself knowing Tobi was next...Tobi...so easy to control. After awhile I finally found Tobi's room and knocked on it.

"Tobi! It's Misaki! You there?!........Tobi?!....." I shrugged when I didn't hear an answer and entered anyway.

I saw Tobi sulking in the corner surrounded by a dark blue aura.

"Tobi?"

"Go away....."

"Tobi what's wrong?" I asked feeling a little sorry for him but also a bit creeped out.

"Misaki-Chan left Tobi for dead when Kakuzu-Sama came back...."

"......Oh.....Yeah......I forgot about that....." I said and cleared my throat before looking away with my hands on my hips. "Well I uh........I'm........I'm sorry." I said wanting to get it over with.

In the next three seconds I was glomped to the floor by a suddenly happy and cheerful Tobi.

"Apology accepted!!!"

"Graaaah! Tobi get off of me!.....I....I can't.....bre-athe." I said as Tobi hugged me tighter making my face turn purple.

(Or is it blue?)

Tobi suddenly released me and I gasped for air and choked a bit.

"Heh heh....Tobi's sorry..." Tobi said rubbing the back of his head nervously. "So what should we do today Misaki-Chan?!"

"Oh I know! Let's play hide and seek!" I said happily.

'I'm getting out of here today if it kills me!'

"Ok!" Tobi said getting off of me.

"But first there are rules." I said standing up. "We can't hide outside cause I'm not allowed out there and we can't hide anywhere near the doors or windows since I don't know where there at."

"Roger!" Tobi said saluting me. 

"Ok now tell me where the nearest exits are so I don't hide there or accidentally go outside."

"Ok! Um....There's only one exit and no windows, the exit is down the hall to the left and it's disguised as part of the wall."

'Finally!'

"Ok now I'll go hide and you count to 8,500,42. Got that?"

"Got it!" Tobi said covering his eye hole. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...."Tobi counted as I darted down the hall.

I went to where Tobi instructed and found the door.

'FREEDOM!!!! SEYA SUCKAS!!' I thought as I opened the door and ran inside.

Yeah you heard me right. I said inside, not outside. I was in a pitch black room with no light other than the light from the open door which slammed shut after I heard an evil laugh. I gulped and turned around just in time to get slammed against a wall.

"Misaki-Chan's a bad girl for trying to trick Tobi." Tobi said in a deep voice.

I was shocked and I couldn't see anything other than Tobi since he was so close.

"T-T-Tobi?" I said and he laughed again.

"Not quite....I have a secret for you...."

I gupled again then nodded.

"O-Ok....What is it?"

"I'm really..." Tobi trailed off removing his mask. "Madara Uchiha. I'm also the REAL leader of the Akatsuki."

"W-Wha? So you ordered this? Why the fuck didn't you just go find new members?!" I asked a little pissed and he laughed once more.

'Damn it's hard to be mad at someone who's so damn fine!'

"Just something different....Now you better keep my secret of I'll use my Mangekyo Sharingan on you and it won't be pretty."

I slowly nodded and 'Tobi' put his mask back on before leading me out of the room. I had to quickly find a way to make sure 'Tobi' wouldn't want to get within ten feet of me.

"Hey Tobi can you get me some water? I'm really thirsty. I asked and he nodded.

"Tobi will get it right away Misaki-Chan!"

When Tobi left I walked into his bedroom thinking. When I looked at the bed I messed it up so it looked like someone was sleeping there. When Tobi came back I thanked him and tossed a bit of water on his pants before dumping the rest on his bed.

"HEY EVERYBODY BIG NEWS!!! TOBI WET THE BED!!!" I yelled as loud as I could and a few people entered the room.

"Grose! Tobi now I have to clean those!" Konan yelled pissed off.

"What the?! That's MY bed un!" Deidara yelled and I realized I messed up the wrong bed.

'Ops...'

"Huh?! N-N-No! Misaki-Chan spilled water on me with the cup I gave her!" Tobi protested.

"You mean that cup?" I said pointing to the cup I had thrown on the floor and broke.

"TOOOOBIII!!!!!!!" Kakuzu yelled.

"Wait Kakuzu! Wait Deidara! And wait Konan!" I yelled to the three that were about to strangle Tobi.

"What?!" They all yelled in union.

"Before you kill him......Did you know Madara used to play with barbie dolls?"

They all gave me wtf looks but smirked a bit then they all chased Tobi out of the room leaving me ROFL-ing.

'Hehehe...I may have lost control of a great puppet but at least I'm closer to my goal.' I thought smiling.

Hey it was a simple joke. He'll get over it by the time I'm gone.

***********************************************************************************************************

OK so there's the new chappy! I'm sry it's a bit late and I'm soooo glad u guys all like this story so much! Because of you guys this story made it to 931 on humor! And that's a big accomplishment for me though the numbers keep changing. At first it was 745 then it was 720 and now it's 931 but that's still amazing!

Thank u all so much! 

Also I think I know who Misaki's luv interest is gonna be, at first I wasn't sure but now I know and I bet you'll never guess! ^_^ hehehe I iz evil ;P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
154K 5.1K 19
I don't own Naruto nor some of the photos! This is about a girl named Ayano she doesn't like to trust people. She always has a hoodie and mask on to...
111K 3.8K 30
A story about a girl that is different from everyone is this ninja world, her best friends are Naruto and Rock Lee, she is bullied by almost everyone...
470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...