The Hobbit Challenge

By mangomoth_5

I have decided to do the 30 day Hobbit challenge, that should be pretty self explanatory More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29

Day 30

19 3 1
By mangomoth_5

Describe how the Hobbit has Impacted you?:

"OH GOSH!" this is the question I struggle with the most, I feel because I literally cannot find the correct words to describe how much this Fictional World has helped me... Like you know when you're describing something amazing, but you aren't putting it into the right words, but you don't necessarily know said words to describe it.

I will literally become frustrated with this question, because I cannot put into words how good this story is.

I just love how complex the storyline is and the history of Middle Earth, and the diversity of all the different species of the land is... is just so profound that I can't even comprehend how J.R.R Toilken could have even come up with this.

Not only did he create several different Made up languages for the Dwarves and the Elves, he created an entire history for Middle Earth. It is just so, so... I don't know a word to to say about that other than fascinating... BUT THAT FEELS LIKE THAT WORD ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!! 

Sorry I went all Moriarty there for a second, but can you see my frustration?

This story and plot line creates such Lubency for me that, that it's like a drug for me. I become indicted to it, to the plot line and characters, and the Fandom. I just have to learn more and more until there is nothing left to learn. 

I want to have more and more  until there is nothing left for me to take from this Fandom.

I Love to indulge myself into the depth, and that is how this book has helped me. Toilken has whisked me away into Middle earth, it is my stress reliever... to isolate myself in the story, I like to pretend that I was apart of that adventure, I like to pretend. 

And that is how this book has helped me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...