Liar! (Midoriya x Todoroki)

By _sleeplessbean_

Disclaimers: This book is completed! I do not own these characters I do not own the artwork used for the cove... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
*Smut Chapter*
Epilogue

Chapter 13

4K 134 162
By _sleeplessbean_

The next day felt like a dream. Todoroki got up from his bed with his vision foggy. He shrugged it off as himself not getting enough sleep. As he stood up though, he staggered. His head spun and holding onto the wall was his only way of balance. He stood still for a few moments before trying to walk again.

He managed to successfully walk to the bathroom. Once there, Shoto began to brush his teeth. After spitting, he lifted his head to see his reflection staring back at him. As if he had been crying all night, red and swollen eyes met his.

He didn't remember crying last night. In fact he didn't remember much from last night after Midoriya left. It was all a blur. His mind seemed to want to block out the event and never look back at it again.

- - -

After a shower and getting dressed in his proper school uniform, Todoroki left the house. He didn't bother to grab breakfast as he wasn't hungry. He simply walked out the door, making sure to lock it after.

He walked quietly down the street. He felt emptiness beside him. And he knew why.

Todoroki soon came to a street corner. One way turned towards the school, the other to Midoriya's house. He felt a strong force pull him towards Izuku's home. He wanted to go, so badly. He could feel every bone in his body tell him to go. Run to him Todoroki! He's your soul mate! You must be with him!

You'll hurt him. You'll abuse him. You'll be just like your father.

Todoroki shook his head and turned towards the school. He couldn't be selfish. This was for Izuku's own good.

- - -

Todoroki sat at his desk and stared blankly at the front of the classroom. His gaze was still foggy from this morning. Man, I must really be tired. How late was I up last night?

He heard the classroom door open and close but didn't turn his head. He heard fuzzy voices speaking. He began to drift. Todoroki was slowly lowering his head onto his desk. He closed his eyes and let himself fall asleep.

- - -

A tap on his shoulder woke Shoto up. He raised his head to meet the bright green eyes of Izuku Midoriya.

His fluffy green hair looked like an elaborate forest atop his head. His freckles marked his cheeks like stars in the night sky. Once their eyes met Midoriya looked away. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. He opened them again after the moment passed.

"Hey," he said carefully, still not meeting the other boy's eyes. Todoroki struggled for eye contact but didn't get it. He sighed. "Hey"

"So I wanted to ask you something..." Izuku said quietly. Todoroki's breath hitched. He didn't want to get into another fight, especially not in the middle of their classroom. Midoriya saw the sudden alarm on Todoroki's face and realized how bad that must've sounded.

"No, uh, not that." Hearing that Todoroki let out a heavy breath. "I was going to ask if you maybe wanted to come over afterschool today? So we could properly talk..."

Their eyes finally met again. Todoroki then saw what he hadn't seen before. Izuku's eyes were like his this morning, only more red and puffy. It was like he had been crying recently. He was crying this morning. Todoroki looked away and gripped the sides of his desk. I did that to him. I caused him this pain. It's my fault.

Just like your father...

"No," he said and didn't meet Izuku's eyes. "What?" Izuku's voice cracked slightly as the words left his mouth. "I'm sorry..." Todoroki said quietly. He couldn't do it. He couldn't look into those eyes again.

"No... How about we just forget it? Forget everything happened. Start over... Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya!" Izuku tried to hold Todoroki's hand but Shoto pulled it away. Izuku began to cry. "Look me in the eyes dammit!"

He froze. He held his books close to his chest. Tears rolled down his cheeks. But Todoroki didn't look at him. He didn't even flinch.

The whole class was looking now. They had heard the commotion and turned their heads to the scene. Izuku felt all their eyes. He clenched his teeth and looked down. He let his bangs fall and shield his eyes.

Then, as he stood there defeated. He got out his last word to Todoroki. He made it a whisper. So no one but Todoroki could hear what he had to say.

"Liar..."

With that he raced out of the classroom. Uraraka and Bakugou followed close behind. "Izuku wait!" They called out as they left the classroom.

Todoroki watched them leave. He exhaled deeply and closed his eyes. It's for his own good. You had to protect him. You did what you had too.

Then why does it hurt so much?

- - -

It had been a month since the incident between Todoroki and Midoriya. Unlike their last fight, the boys didn't start talking again. In fact they drifted apart more.

Izuku made friends with everyone in class 1-A while Todoroki became a loner. He didn't talk to anyone and nobody talked to him. After hearing about what happened everyone decided to stay away from him.

Izuku and Katsuki began dating. Izuku was relatively happy. The relationship was nice but Izuku was really only doing it because Bakugou was his soul mate. Or at least he thought he was. Bakugou was nice but it didn't feel right. Todoroki would see them kissing in the halls and growl under his breath. Bakugou was so rough and Izuku seemed uncomfortable but Todoroki couldn't say anything.

Todoroki was about to snap. He wanted to see Izuku so bad. To look into those eyes again, to hold him, it was all he could ask for.

They had just finished class and Todoroki was packing up. He looked up and saw Izuku leaving with Bakugou. He knew where they were going. Everyday afterschool they would go to this quiet hallway in the school and make out in the corner where nobody could see. Todoroki only knew this because he overheard Uraraka talking about it with Midoriya.

He growled quietly at the thought of it. Bakugou being rough with the small omega and Izuku taking it because he thought Bakugou was his soul mate. Bakugou sliding his hand up Izuku's shirt... Their lips connecting...

He couldn't take it anymore. He had to tell Izuku.

Just like yo-

Todoroki shook that thought out of his head before it could corrupt him again. He packed his things and left the classroom.

- - -

Bakugou crashed his lips against Izuku's and began to kiss him roughly. Izuku shut his eyes and kissed him back. Bakugou was already overpowering the smaller boy. Izuku felt a strong arm wrap around his waist. Then a warm hand crept under his dress shirt and began to feel his abdomen.

Bakugou forcefully slipped his tongued into Midoriya's mouth and began to explore the area he already knew so well. The omega gaged and coughed. He broke the kiss, gasping for air.

Bakugou didn't stop and moved his lips to Izuku's neck. He pulled his hand out from under Midoriya's shirt and used it to loosen his tie and undo the first tow buttons on the omega's shirt, revealing many hickeys previously hidden by the white collar.

"Kacchan...not here..." Izuku said breathlessly. Bakugou simply smirked. "Don't worry. No one will see us." He began to suck on an unmarked part of Izuku's skin. Izuku made a small moan but quickly bit his lip to stop it.

Someone from behind Bakugou clearing their throat interrupted the heated moment. Bakugou quickly stopped and spun around, his cheeks flushing red. When he saw whom it was he growled. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Izuku felt his cheeks burn with a glowing blush as he tried to tidy up his uniform. While tucking in his shirt he peaked around Bakugou to see who it was. Midoriya gasped and raised an eyebrow. "Todoroki?"

Shoto sighed and rested his calm eyes on Bakugou, who looked ready to kill. "Could I speak to Midoriya for a moment? In private." He spoke in his regular monotone voice as he addressed the angry alpha.

Bakugou looked like he was about to protest when Izuku spoke up. "Okay. Kacchan could you leave us for a moment? I'll meet you outside," he told the blonde boy. Bakugou growled but obliged and left the scene.

Once he left Todoroki approached Izuku. "Midoriya I need to talk to you. Do you think I could come over to your place? I have a lot that I need to say." Midoriya thought for a moment but nodded. "Okay"

- - -

Once at Midoriya's house they went to his bedroom. Izuku's mom wasn't home so it was nice and private. They both sat down on Izuku's bed. Nobody spoke for a bit.

"Well, what did you want to say?" Midoriya asked nervously.

Todoroki took a deep breath before looking up and meeting Izuku's eyes. "Izuku Midoriya, I'm your soul mate."

Izuku's eyes widened and he quickly stood up, backing away. "No...no no no! Kacchan's my soul mate! He told me!" "Let me explain." No! You had you're chance Shoto! How could you be my soul mate if you kept lying about your feelings? All those months and you never said anything! Even when I confessed my love to you!"

Todoroki stood up slowly. "Izuku, let me explain..."

"Why? Why should I give you my time? I love Kacchan now! I have no feelings for you! I love him! He's my soul mate! And there's nothing you can say or-mph!"

Todoroki and grabbed Izuku's face and kissed him. Immediately Izuku stopped. He closed his eyes and kissed Todoroki back. Shoto held onto Midoriya's waist as Midoriya's arms slid around his neck. God dammit Todoroki.

They pulled away slowly, gazing into each other's eyes. "Why? Why didn't you tell me?" Izuku asked as a single tear streaked down his face. Todoroki took his hand and placed it on Midoriya's cheek, using his thumb to wipe the tear. Izuku closed his eyes and leaned into Todoroki's caring touch.

"Let's sit down, this may take a while," Todoroki said as he and Midoriya sat back down on the bed. "My father lied to my mother. He told her they were soul mates so he could have powerful children. When my mom still lived with us, he would abuse her constantly.

Verbally and physically he would hurt her. I caught him once, hitting her to the ground. I was horrified.

I got this scar from my mom. She poured boiling water onto my eye because it reminded her of him. From then on, I vowed never to be like my father. But this voice in my head kept telling me I would. I would have reoccurring dreams of abusing a faceless person I assumed was my soul mate."

He became silent for a minute, feeling himself be on the verge of tears. But he continued.

"So when I met you, I knew automatically that we were soul mates. But I couldn't tell you because I was afraid I would be like my dad. I was afraid I would hurt you..."

He began to cry. Tears fell from his multicolored eyes and stained his pants. He let his hair fall in front of his eyes as he wept, thinking about hurting his beloved Izuku.

Then he felt two arms wrap around his abdomen. He stopped crying and turned to see Izuku hugging him tightly. He was crying himself. "You're not like him Todoroki! And you never will be I promise!" Todoroki froze for a minute but soon hugged the smaller boy back.

Izuku lets go of Todoroki and looks up at him. "Shoto you are your own person. You can be whoever you want to be. I know you don't think so but I know you are not your dad."

Todoroki smiled and pulled Izuku into another kiss. He felt Izuku place his hands on either side of his face as they kissed. He lifted the smaller boy up by his waist and placed him on his lap, not breaking the kiss. He placed his hands on Izuku's lower back and pulled him forwards, deepening the kiss.

Izuku broke the kiss and rested his forehead on Shoto's. He smiled and stared deep into his eyes. "I love you Shoto."

I love you too Izuku."

- - - 

Holy hell was that a long chapter! Well, may as well finish it off with a bang! I hope you guys enjoyed the final chapter of Liar! I had so much fun writing this book and I hope you guys had just as much fun reading it! If you want to see an epilogue or another chapter with just smut in it then go ahead and let me know in the comments! If enough people want it then I'll do it! Well now that that's finished I can finally focus my time on Triangle's not an Instrument. But yeah! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts! Thank you so much for reading and I love you!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30K 21
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex Masturbation Sexual activities Profanity A/B/O Dynamics Smut Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, re...
27.1K 1.1K 15
Midoryia Izuku is an omega, and is having serious financial issues. It's to the point where he has to ask his best friend for help. He agrees, and gi...
49.2K 1.6K 22
____________________________________________________________________________________________ Alpha. Omega. Heroes. Villains. People are not born equa...
294K 8.2K 23
Status: Completed ~ Not edited! so sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes ~ --------- It was Izuku (Omega) and Todorokis (Alpha) Annivers...