Epilogue

Midoriya woke to the sound of his mom knocking on the door. His eyes shot open as he knew what that meant. He had about 10 seconds before his mom came in to wake him up fully. He would've been fine with that on a regular day, except for the fact that Todoroki was laying beside him in his bed. And they were both butt naked.

10... Midoriya sat up quickly, looking around for his boxers.
9... He grabbed his Blue boxers.
8... He fumbled to get them on himself.
7... He tried to decide if he should try and get boxers on Todoroki.
6... No time. His mom would be in here any second.
5... He thought of another solution.
4... Izuku tried to push Todoroki off the bed.
3... He wasn't moving.
2... Midoriya used his quirk.
1... With a final shove Todoroki was pushed off the bed. He fell to the floor with a loud thud. Just in time for Inko to open the door.

"Goodmorning Izu-" She stopped once she saw the condition Izuku's room was in. She looked around to see clothes scattered everywhere, some she didn't recognize. The room was unusually warm and almost humid. Then she noticed the bottle of lube on the dresser.

"Izuku did you you...have someone over last night?" She asked curiously, already knowing the answer to her question. Izuku froze and felt his heart skip. Heat spread across his cheeks as he stuttered. "U-uhh I-I..." He was cut off by Todoroki groaning from the ground behind his bed.

Inko giggled lightly, covering her mouth and slowly backing out the door. "I'll make breakfast" She whispered before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

Midoriya let out a sigh of relief as Todoroki sat up. "Did you push me off the bed?"

***

After finishing breakfast Shouto and Midoriya waved goodbye to Inko as they left the house. But before Midoriya could get his foot out the door Inko grabbed his hand and pulled him back. Her voice became a hushed whisper as she spoke to him. "I need an explanation Izuku. I thought Bakugou was your soulmate. What changed?" She asked in confusion. Izuku nodded and began to explain to his mother.

"It has always felt wrong with Kacchan. I was really only in a relationship with him because he said we were soulmates. And if we were soulmates then I had to love him and be with him.But something didn't feel right. But with Todoroki, everything feels right. He loves me and I love him. And when he said we were soulmates, it felt so right! It's hard to explain but I know Shoto's my soulmate, I just....know." As Izuku finished he looked at his mother. Inko was smiling the brightest smile a mother could have. Tears began to build at the corners of her eyes and she leaps forward, wapping her arms around Izuku in a tight embrace. "I believe you Izuku, and I am so proud of you." Izuku smiled and returned the hug, squeezing his mother slightly before letting go and waving goodbye as he closed the apartment door.

He turned around to see Todoroki standing mere inches away from him. He had a small smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. "Was that big speech all about me?" he asked smugly, already knowing the answer to his question. Izuku felt his face flush as he stuttered."Uh...um...I...uh..we have to go to school!" Izuku blurted out before quickly grabbing Shoto's hand and pulling him down the hallway, Shoto chuckling all the way.

***

As soon as they set foot on school grounds, it seems their whole class was notified. As from all over the courtyard, their friends and classmates gathered around them. From all around them voices began to call out and ask questions. "Todoroki and Izuku are holding hands!!" "Wait Midoriya I thought you were with Bakugou?" "I ship it!!!" "Midoriya you're walking kind of funny..." "You guys look so cute together!" "Are you cheating on Bakugou?" "How long has this been going on?!" "Are you two soulmates?" "Todoroki stole Midoriya from Bakugou!" Then one voice cut through the crowd. "Midoriya?!?!"

Everyone froze. The crowd parted, revealing behind them a very angry-looking blonde boy. Bakugou stood behind the crowd, fists clenched and eyes filled with rage. He started striding towards Izuku, each step becoming quicker than the last, his expression getting more intense the closer he got.

Todoroki took a step towards Bakugou in an effort to protect Midoriya. But before he could step in front of the small boy, he felt a familiar hand grab his arm. He stopped and turned to see his mate Izuku holding on to him, stopping him from moving forward. "Izuku wha-" "I need to talk to him."

With that Izuku began to walk forward, completely calm. Bakugou continued to march forward angrier than ever. "Midoriya you fucking cheater! How could you?! I fucking trusted you you piece of shit!! How could you do this to me?!?" Bakugou continued to yell at Deku until they met in the middle of the group. As soon as they came face to face, Midoriya's face changed. And he went from perfectly calm to furious.

"How could I? How could YOU!? You lied to me! You told me we were soulmates! You manipulated me to the worst extent!! How could you...do that to me.." his voice began to break as tears formed in his eyes, his words growing soft. "Why would you do that to me Kacchan?" As the words left his mouth tears slid down his cheeks.

By now Bakugou's features had softened, and he had a look of regret on his face. "I...I'm sorry.." he said quietly. "I...I wanted it to be you. You're so sweet, kind, cute, and we've known each other forever. I guess I just really wanted it to be you. So I lied. And..... I'm sorry."

As soon as he finished Midoriya embraces him in a hug. Bakugou was shocked at first, but did hug him back. "You'll find someone Bakugou I promise!" Midoriya said as he pulled away from the blonde boy. "But that person is not me. I am Todoroki's soulmate, and i want to be with him. I hope we can still be friends though!" The green-haired boy said enthusiastically.

Bakugou chuckled and nodded. "I'd like that," he said, giving Izuku a light punch on the arm, "you fucking nerd." Midoriya chuckled and smiled up at Bakugou just as the bell for class rang.

Todoroki walked up to them and took Midoriya's hand. He gave Bakugou a nod and he returned it. "Shall we head inside?" Midoriya asked the two guys. Todoroki smiled and nodded, "yes, let's." With that the three boys walked together into UA highschool, the glass double doors swinging shut behind them.