Beauty | Victor Nikiforov X M...

By jskalsooeken

(Y/N) Katsuki is the twin brother of Yuuri Katsuki. Both of the Katsuki brothers have crushes on the skating... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
okay hello
chapter 11

Chapter 2

7.2K 234 4
By jskalsooeken

(Y/N)'s POV
I've been in Japan for about 2 years now since my meeting with Victor, just helping my mum and dad with the Hot Springs. But today is a special day, Yuuri is finally coming home after graduating college! I haven't seen my twin since I saw Victor, and I have missed him heavily. I can hear fuss coming from the entrance of the inn, me and my guide dog came to see what it was, Well I couldn't exactly see what it was, but I could hear it well enough."(Y/N)!" I heard Yuuri call out, hugging me. I hugged him back tightly, I'm happy to have my brother back again.

~Time Skip~

I woke up yawning the next day. I'd slept in, and it was already midday. I yawned, heaving myself out of bed, grabbing my guide dogs leash as he headed out to the Hot Springs, my hair still all messy. What had woken me up was a scream coming from the Hot Springs, so I wanted to know what it was. When I got there I could hear a familiar voice, and Yuuri."Yuuri why are you screaming..?" I asked, yawning as I was still tired."V-Victors here!" He whispered into my ear."Ah, and this must be your brother, (Y/N) Katsuki. You're that blind kid from two years ago, right?" I hear my idol speak. I could feel my cheeks turning a shade of red already, after remembering that, it was embarrassing for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...