The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

15: Gang

3K 97 22
By BlueChipMochi

And because you're stubborn, big head, stupid and dumbass hoe, you decided not to take a rest like Mingyu insisted, instead you went downstairs to watch TV with them after a shower.

It was past 7pm and you was on the phone talking with uncle Jaehun while sitting on the couch. Hoshi sat next to you while Mingyu took another sofa.

Hoshi had questioned Mingyu overstay at your house as Hoshi curious as fuck why did Mingyu took a lot of effort to take care of you.

It made Mingyu broke into cold sweats but Mingyu told him that he had to come to get the notes from you he had missed due to practice, causing Hoshi stopped faze much about it.

But, its all lied.

He just wanted to be with you.

"Kwon Hoshi! You're done when I got home later!" Uncle Jaehun hollered on the other line. You put it on loud speaker so everyone could hear.

He was still at his office doing his over time work, he worried about you fainted at school however he could not escape from his work.

"I'm sorry hyung!" Hoshi cried, puffing his cheeks.

You rolled your eyes. "It's nothing ,ugh stupid uncle,"

Uncle Jaehun huffed, as his sharp intake of breath could be heard, "Kim Haeun you! --'beep' "

You ended the call abruptly making Hoshi and Mingyu to snort.

"He's just exaggeratting over this.." You commented in annoyance.

You suddenly heard the doorbell ringing, making you frown. You were about to get up but Hoshi beated you to it.

When Hoshi opened the door, you were greeted by excited faces causing you to push your head to the back.

They were Dokyeom, Hansol, and the Jeju boy, Seungkwan. Dokyeom and Hansol were carrying a lot of plastic bags full of food, beverages and snacks.

"Bullshit, what are you guys doing here?!" You grumbled rudely, getting up from the couch.

" To visit you!" DK replied innocently showing his eye smile, before went to the kitchen with Hansol.

"Seungkwan-ah!" Mingyu greeted his best friend, jumping over the couch.

You scowled at Seungkwan, "Why are you here?"

You had met Seungkwan few times before, he was from class next door and you learned him as a hilarious boy yet has a beautiful voice.

"Yah! I invited them to come here," Hoshi glared at you, as you sounded rude to Seungkwan.

" Um, hi. Hoshi hyung asked me to come along." Seungkwan laughed awkwardly, waving at you.

"Let's make a party since everyone is here, you don't mind right Haeun?" Hoshi laughed cheekily.

"This is fucking stupid!" You grumbled under your breath, walking to the kitchen to drink water.

You saw Dokyeom was preparing ingredients to cook with Hansol's help, you're too done to get trigger when they occupied the house like it theirs, as you just let them do.

"More of their kinds," You said, gulping the bottle water.

You sighed, and massaged your temple, "Just don't burn my house down Dokyeom."

"Yes sir!" Dokyeom saluted you and Hansol laughed.

"Don't worry Haeun-ah, I'll take care of this." Hansol smiled, and you stared at him cocking an brow.

"Really?" You asked, crossing your arms.

His smile dimmed slightly, and a look of guilt crossed his face.

"I'm sorry Haeun, I should make sure the soup wasn't-"

"It's alright." You cut him off , sounded reassuring with an undechiper smile,

You tilted your head to the side and took steps closer to the caucasian boy, and he immediately took step back.

Dokyeom stiffened in fear watching you as you tried to smile sweetly when in reality you always looked heartless and rude.

"But," You looked at the Dokyeom and turned to Hansol back.

"I swear if this happen again, I'm gonna cut off your head." You said slowly with a smile, but your tone dripping into venom.

Hansol harshly gulped,"Dokyeom hyung! Save me!!"

The boy yelled, before quickly hugging Dk out of fear causing you to smirk.

You were about to plop yourself on the couch next to Hoshi, when the front door flung opened, revealing Minghao.

"What the-" Seungkwan spluttered in surprised, slightly jumped on the couch.

As soon as Minghao spotted you standing there, he beamed towards you, You reacted by gracing him your scowl, holding yourself from triggering over.

"Haeun-ah!" The8 grinned, wrapping you in a tight hug.

"What the hell is going on? Am i on drugs or this shiteu?" You muttered, voice muffled because of Minghao's chest.

"Get better soon dear Haeun!" The8 pulled away and winked.

You stared at him with an expressionless emotion on your face before the chinesse boy embraced you again, even tighter.

"YAH! Get your hands off from her!"

Mingyu shouted loudly, silencing Dokyeom and Hansol's gleeful laughter at the kitchen.

There was a brief silence, causing The8 got awkward then slowly unwrapping his arms from you.

"What had happen?" Dokyeom and Hansol almost immediately scurried out of the kitchen in shocked.

All eyes went to Mingyu while Hoshi looked at him with a pointed look.

With a deepen scowled, you turned to look at Mingyu, whose face totally not pleased.

Seungkwan coughed awkwardly, nudging Mingyu causing him back to his sense.

When Mingyu realized what he had done, he licked his lips and quickly avoiding your stare. He wandered his eyes everywhere while scratching his head.

"Errr.. well ... what I mean is--" Mingyu mumbled, he couldn't speak properly.

And this time, you swore fumes could be seen out of your ears. You didn't feel yourself as you triggered as fuck.

"I think," you began, staring down at the floor.

"That I'm being way too nice with all of you for all these time,"

-----------------------

"Ah.. why I'm getting involve too?"Seungkwan whined.

"I know right! I'm totally innocent in this matter." Dokyeom protested, shutting his eyes.

"This is all Mingyu's fault!" Hansol groaned, earning a glare from Mingyu.

"Yah! Shut it. You make her ate that seafood soup too! You knew she's allergy with that!" Mingyu defended himself.

"Can both of you just shut up?"The8 snapped, he was getting irritated.

"Jaehun hyung, could you stop her? Aish, I'm getting anxious about this." Hoshi plead to uncle Jaehun who was already came home.

"Sorry Hoshi-ya.. this is my punishment to you cause not taking care of that heartless girl," Uncle Jaehun said with a grin.

"Hyung, why do we have to obey her?" Seungkwan whispered to DK.

"Just shut up or she'll do worst." DK said.

"Aish-"

"Enough of complaining?" You asked darkly, making Seungkwan immediately choked his word in.

"Or you guys want me to do something with that thing you called mouth?" You questioned, looking at the boys that were on push-up positions.

"What are you planning woman?" Mingyu frowned, glancing up to you.

"Cannot wait for long Kim Mingyu ssi?" You smirked, crouching down to his level.

You softly traced your finger on Mingyu's face, despites his feeling towards you, he shot you a death glare feeling frustated.

You were getting excited when you heard the sounds of their grunts because of having a hard time doing the push up position.

You inhaled, "Don't worry boys, I'm fucking sure you will enjoy. It would not take too much time."

"I'm sure you'll never regret it," You added, sending each one of them a smile. It made all of them feel more terrified.

"What are you gonna do princess?" Hoshi spoke.

"What do you think i'm gonna do prince Hoshi?"

"Hyung, your niece act like a psychopath..." Hoshi turned to uncle Jaehun beside him who sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Haeun-ah ! Fighting!" Uncle Jaehun said, sending Hoshi a look of teasing.

Little did they knew, you took your uncle's wooden baseball bat from the vase beside the stairs before slowly walked towards them.

You dragged the bat on the floor, and brought it up onto your shoulder.

"I was wrong from the minute I let all of you stepped into this house~"

That moment you swing the bat to the back, before strongly land it at Seungkwan's butt followed by DK , Hansol, Mingyu, The8 and Hoshi.

One by one, guy's voice passing by puberty could be heard shrieking all over the house. Even the dog next door started to bark.

"Now let the party on!" You smiled in satiesfication.

------------------

"Thank you for the food boys!" You said, before digging in the ice cream after the dinner.

"Aigoo , are you that happy ? I couldn't sit properly to eat." Dokyeom winced when he accidently sat on the spot you beated.

"Kim Haeun ssi, how I'm going to go practice when my damn ass hurted?" Mingyu whined, casting you a dark look.

"It's none of my problem Kim Mingyu ssi." You shrugged and he rolled his eyes.

"Plus, you'd been training but never really went to a race." You pointed out.

"I have my own reason woman!" Mingyu gasped, before exchanged a worried glances with Seungkwan.

"How dare you raise your voice to my niece you bastard?!" Uncle Jaehun raised his brows, as he looked at Mingyu.

"Ah.. I'm sorry Mr.Song. it's out of habit." Mingyu visibly paled.

"I'm not going to school tomorrow!" Hansol groaned in pain, coming out from the bathroom.

"Me too! People would assume me having hemorrhoid, AISH NO NO NO!." Seungkwan cried, shaking his head while imagining the scene.

"Good for you, you don't participated the math competition. I have to go to school no matter what happen." Hoshi sighed.

"Shit, Hoshi ! You're so dedicated as the class president!" You exclaimed sarcastically.

"Well of course!" He smiled innocently, making his eyes turned 10:10clock.

"But if you don't win that crack-head competition, you'll see another bat coming to your head." Uncle Jaehun blackmailed him, as Hoshi's smiled dropped in no time.

After a few seconds of silence, Hoshi suddenly exclaimed.

"Wonwoo is calling!"

"Tell that friend to stop calling!" Mingyu snapped, glaring at Hoshi.

"Anyeong Wonwoo! What's up?!" The8 chirped, excitedly. The boys except Mingyu started swarmed around Hoshi.

"Why with that faces?"

You heard the voice, quickly turned your gaze from the ice cream to the boys infront of you that were video calling.

"Long story Wonwoo.." Hansol sighed.

"Make it short,"

"Our miss Haeun beat our asses using the baseball bet." Hoshi replied and the others nodded.

"Haeun? Kim Haeun? Hoshi's cousin?" The guy laughed.

You put the ice cream bowl on the table, Your face turned back emotionless as you were clenching both of your hands.

"Daebak! I can't wait to see her!. Haeun, you did a great job! These punk really deserved it."

You looked away with an absurd breath left your mouth, running a hand to your hair. You were drown in your own world, deaf from whatever conversation Hoshi was telling with his friend.

"What?" You raised an eyebrow when Mingyu nudged you gently, snapping you from your thought.

"You don't look very pleased." He said quietly.

You snickered,"Have you seen me pleased though?"

You tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear before stood on your feet.

"Wait, where are you going? We're not finished yet." Mingyu pulled your wrist as just right you were about to walk.

A hurt expression crossing his features

"I know, have fun," You said coldly before walked upstairs to your room.

Silently, uncle Jaehun watched the exchange. He saw a longing face of you that wasn't there before.

-----------

When you quietly staring at the ceiling while laying on your bed, uncle Jaehun entered the room without your noticed.

"Looks like you've gotten closer with them huh?" He asked, stealling your attention.

"Yeah, unexpectedly." You shrugged, sitting up on the bed. He sat beside you.

Then, uncle Jaehun turned serious and he smiled, "I believe they can bring your smile back, don't you think?"

" I do have smile uncle what the fuck." You frowned before send him a fake smile making him chuckled.

"Yes you do, but I wonder if it real and sincere."

"Listen bro, I'm way too done with my life to even care about that little stupid thing. It just fucked me up." You smirked.

He spoke again after a brief of silence, a question that make you looked at him as you tensed up and felt like being beaten hard by a steel bat on your head.

"The name sounds familiar isn't? The one who was calling Hoshi on the phone just now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.1K 21
"So name?" "What name ?" "You know what I'm talking about" "I don't know?" "I'm blocking you" In which Lee Chaeyoung doesn't want to reveal her ident...
27.7K 720 13
"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎?"
49.2K 1.8K 17
𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | 동경. - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL. no one says goodbye unless they want to see you again. start: 05 • 07 • 19 end: 08 • 17 • 19 [ 31...
332K 8.3K 63
"From now on you're living with 13 boys"