Black Veil Brides: Carolyn

By amnesiacluke

It's the members of Black Veil Brides' (Andy 'Six' Biersack, Jake Pitts, Christian Coma 'CC', Jinxx, and Ashl... More

Chapter 1: Band Practice
Chapter 2: Carolyn Coma
Chapter 3: Movie Night
Chapter 4: At The Park
Chapter 5: A New Song
Chapter 6: Halloween
Chapter 7: Carolyn's Past
Chapter 8: Taking Away The Pain
Chapter 9: Almost Finished
Chapter 10: Thanksgiving
Chapter 11: The Winter Formal
Chapter 12: Christmas
Chapter 13: Andy's Birthday
Chapter 14: The Meeting
Chapter 15: Late Night Writing
Chapter 16: Valentine's Day Dance Fiasco
Chapter 17: Heaven's Calling
Carolyn's Birthday
The First Date
Senior Prom
Graduation
Perfect Weapon
We Stitch These Wounds
The Concert
Goodbye
Le Sequel!

Exams and Love Tests

10.1K 292 73
By amnesiacluke

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Monday, April 13

Since Carolyn didn't live on Andy's street anymore, they just met up at school. They been going out for six days, sixteen hours, forty two minutes, and three seconds; but who was counting? :) Dating her wasn't like anything Andy had imagined. It was a million times better.

Before they started dating, they hugged, but like friends would. So they never really lasted that long. Now Andy could hold her as long as he wanted to. Before they dated, Andy would only kiss her forehead or cheek in a friendly way. Now he could kiss her lips passionately and not worry if he would screw up their friendship.

He got out of his car and headed towards their oak tree. Under it were all of his friends and girlfriend. Girlfriend., He thought with a smile. I like that word.

Everyone was sitting on the ground. He slowed down, got on his knees, and snuck up behind Carolyn. He quickly covered her eyes and leaned near her ear. "Guess who." he whispered with a smile.

She touched his hands with hers and giggled. Andy removed his hands. "I was wondering when you'd get here." Carolyn said.

"I'm here now." he said. "And guess what I got yesterday."

"Laid?" Ashley joked.

Andy shot him a glare. "No." he rolled up his left sleeve. There in big script letters said, The Mortician's Daughter.

"You got a tattoo for me?" Carolyn asked.

He blushed. "Yeah. Do you like it?" She simply responded by kissing him.

Sammi took a picture of them with her camera. They separated when they heard the click. Sammi looked at the picture with pride. "Yup, that's definitely going on MySpace."

"Put it in a new album called 'Andy and Carolyn'." Kelly suggested.

"You know that you guys were the major talking topic on some BVB fan pages?" Ashley asked.

"What are they saying?" Andy asked.

"Oh you know. The occasional obsessed fangirl who's freaking and saying, 'Not cool! Andy's mine!'." CC said.

"And the ones that think you guys are just adorable together." Rachel said. "Some are even fighting over what your couple name would be. So far the top ones are Candy and Andylon."

"I like Candy." Andy said and nuzzled Carolyn's neck.

She giggled. "Are you kidding? Andylon sounds way cuter."

"So is anyone nervous about the SATs this week?" Sammi asked.

Jake looked up from his textbook. His eyes had bags under them and he looked stressed. "I'M FREAKING OUT." he declared. "If I don't pass them all, we won't be able to release our album this year!"

Rachel rolled her eyes and kissed Jake to make him stop freaking out. She pulled away and he visibly relaxed. "Thanks, Rachel. I needed that."

The bell rang and everyone got in. Today they would be taking their Calculus SAT.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

When Andy was done at his locker, he went to Carolyn's and waited for her. They walked to class together. When they were outside the door, they stopped and faced each other.

"Good luck, Carolyn." Andy said.

"You need it more than I do." she teased.

"My whole future depends on me passing these damn tests." Andy said.

"You'll do great." Carolyn said. They leaned in for a kiss. They would've stayed that way longer, but they both knew they had a test to take.

Inside they were put in specific seats by last name. Andy got the third seat in the front row. Carolyn's last name was Coma, so she was only a few seats away.

While they waited for their teacher to get there with the tests, Andy tapped his fingers on the desk. Behind him he heard some girls gossiping.

"I mean really, why is she dating him? She does realize she could've gone out with Brandon, right?" one of the girls said.

What?, Andy thought. He payed more attention to their conversation but kept his eyes on his desk.

"Why did she turn him down anyway? What's so great about emo boy?" another girl said.

"I bet I know why she's dating him." a third girl said. "Pity."

Andy's eyes widened at that word. Carolyn wouldn't do that, would she?... She said she loved me. And she meant it, right? Andy would've thought some more about that but then a test booklet dropped in front of him. He would have to worry about this later.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

It was finally lunch. Andy had gotten through most of his test so now he only needed a little bit more to go. He pretended like nothing was wrong during lunch, even though that word was eating him on the inside.

After he and Carolyn had finished their lunch, they went outside to the big fields for some alone time. The others did too. Andy and Carolyn were sitting under a shady tree. From farther away, he could see the popular kids staring at them.

"Andy, what's wrong?" Carolyn put a hand on his shoulder. "You look bothered by something."

"I am." he admitted and ran a hand through his hair. Then finally got his words out. "Why didn't you tell me that you could've gone out with Brandon, aka most popular guy at this school."

"Well I didn't think it mattered." she said. "Besides, that was a whole month ago."

"But why didn't you say yes?" he pressed.

"Because at that time I had realized my feelings for you. And I didn't want any other guy besides you." she said.

Andy relaxed a bit. "So you're not dating me out of pity?"

Her eyes widened and she burst out laughing. "Where did you get that ridiculous idea from?" she asked.

"I heard some girls talking about it. And my doubts got the better of me and thought it was true. Around here, I'm known as the 'emo freak'. So that got me thinking why you would want to go out with me."

"I'm not dating you out of pity. I'm dating you because I love you." she said. "Besides your looks, you're an amazing, sweet, funny guy. You've helped me multiple times, and you've shown me that I'm not the only one who deals with things like this." There it was, right in her eyes. Nothing by complete sincerity. Andy believed her.

"Okay. I'm glad for that." he said.

"Now.. why exactly do you love me? I'm not exactly the hottest girl in school here." she said.

Andy took hold of her hands. "Hey, don't say that about yourself. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. You're sweet, kind, caring, and the first girl to not get grossed out when Copper licks them."

Carolyn laughed. "And not to mention you have the most adorable laugh ever." Andy pointed out.

She hit him lightly. "Oh shut up!" she was blushing.

"And you're blush is adorable." he kissed her cheek. Then an idea crept into his head. "I wonder if you're ticklish..."

Her eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare..."

Andy grinned. "I think we both know that I would." he leaned over and tickled her sides. She started laughing hard.

"Stop.. it!" she said in between laughs.

"What's the magic word?" Andy asked with a grin on his face.

"I don't know!" she continued laughing. She was able to get her hands onto his stomach and tickled him back.

Now, only his parents knew this, but he was ticklish EVERYWHERE. His stomach, neck, the backside of his knees, you name it. He burst into hysterical laughter and almost fell on top of Carolyn, but she rolled him over.

"Stop it!" he laughed.

"I don't think I will." she said with a triumph smile.

"What will make you stop?" Andy asked. Then laughed harder.

"Hm... Say that I'm the Supreme Ruler of Tickling!" Carolyn grinned.

"N-never!"

"Then I won't stop!" she continued tickling.

"F-fine! You're the Supreme R-Ruler of Tickling!" and that stopped her. Andy tried to catch his breath.

"Now was that so hard?" Carolyn laughed. Andy responded by nudging her shoulder.

From farther away, he could hear the popular kids. He turned and saw them looking at them. "They're staring at us." Carolyn said.

Andy smirked. "Then lets give them something to stare at." he said and kissed her.

*~*~*~*~*

So I hope you guys liked this chapter. :D Picture of Andy's Mortician's Daughter Tattoo on the right. Comment, vote, and fan me. :D 5 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter.

-Zaira <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2K 28
Nala Rains is running. Running from her past to start a new life. Things have settled once she has a new family in Baltimore, but when she meets a b...
3.8K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...
128K 1.9K 43
Iris and Jinxx had been best friends since they were really young. Yes, the famous Jinxx from Black Veil Brides. Through that connection, she got t...
10.3K 278 34
Hope is not very average. She was bullied throughout her highschool years and is now about to make some of the most surprising and huge decisions eve...