A Girl's Diary

By A_dodo

Everyone has at least one secret, right? But what happens when the most dangerous ones are revealed? The lif... More

Prologue
...
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘  - School Is A Bitch!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘‘ - Did Someone Say Fairies?!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘’ - I Know KaratΓ©
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘£ - It's A Pizza Emergency!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘€ - The Note
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘₯ - I believe he's a dumbaas
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑦ - I Knew You Were Trouble
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑧ - Another Queen Bitch
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑨ - Let's Partaaay... Or Not!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘ β“ͺ - How Do You Say Hi In Korean?
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘ β‘  - I Dare You.
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘ β‘‘ - Bumping Into Trouble... Literally!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘ β‘’ - Do You Come Here Alot?
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘ β‘£ - I'd Rather Fail!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘ β‘€ - Cupid Screwed Up!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘ β‘₯ - This Is Everything I Never Wanted!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ①⑦ - Triple Identity!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ①⑧ - Umbrella, Ella, Ella...
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ①⑨ - Boy, That Sure Was Weird!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘‘β“ͺ - I Count, You Run!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘‘β‘  - Tommy Tom Tom
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘‘β‘‘ - You'll Call Me Your Majesty
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘‘β‘’ - Two Birds, No Stone!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘‘β‘£ - Ooh! What Do We Have Here!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘‘β‘€ - When Nightmares Come True!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘‘β‘₯ - He's Like Art. Terrible Art, But Still Art!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑑⑦ - Time To Show Them
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑑⑧ - Why Can't We Go Mini-golfing
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑑⑨ - Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘’β“ͺ - Previously On: Chaotically Stupid!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘’β‘  - I Have To Feed My Cat?!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘’β‘‘ - My Icy Heart, It's Melting
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘’β‘’ - Hallelujah My Ass!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘’β‘£ - Getting Love Struck Is A Real Thing!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘’β‘€ - It's Unnecessary, But It Establishes Power!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘’β‘₯ - The Moon Has Seen Too Much!!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑒⑦ - The Earth Is A Triangle!!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑒⑧ - Midnight Coffee Race
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑒⑨ - The Second Big Bang
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘£β“ͺ - Telepathy Freaks The Shit Out Of Me!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘£β‘  - Alice In Zombieland!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘£β‘‘ - What? Why? How?
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘£β‘’ - Terrifying... I love it!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘£β‘£ - One Way Ticket To Hell!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘£β‘€ - What The Hell? I'm In Hell!!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘£β‘₯ - Monsters Definitely Live In The Closet!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ④⑦ - Please, Don't Hate Me...
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ④⑧ - Unwelcomed Text
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ④⑨ - The Sand, The Sea, You And Me
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘€β“ͺ - You Should've Seen Her Face
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘€β‘  -Your Ass Must Be Jealous Of The Shit Coming Out Of Your Mouth
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘€β‘‘ - Out Of The Covers
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘€β‘’ - The Un-fortune Cookie
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘€β‘£ - I Must Be Dead Cause This Is Hell!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘€β‘€ - Beyond The Blindfold
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘€β‘₯ - A Fucking Road Trip To Hell!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑀⑦ - When Jealously Leads The Plan
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑀⑧ - The City Falls Silent
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ ⑀⑨ - Guess Who Has Been Resurrected!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘₯β“ͺ - Sarcasm Is Not An Attitude, It's An Art!
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘₯β‘  - Dumping The Ice Bucket
πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘₯β‘‘ - Back On Track

πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘ β‘₯β‘’ - The Girl Behind The Mask

956 248 42
By A_dodo

Though I was anxious about exams, they went peacefully. I was still smart enough to do well.

When it was finally time for our graduation party, Sky was super excited about going shopping and getting the cutest dresses ever but mom had other plans. She invited us to her workspace and showed us the most dazzling dresses ever.

We spent the day trying on dresses and adjusting them until it was perfect.

Sky's dress was black at the top and faded into white as it went down. It was tight at the waist and flared down complementing her small waist. The long sleeves along with the knee length of the dress made her look super cute. The dress was freckled with tiny flowers that accumulated near the end of the dress. She looked like she was out of a fairytale.

Mine was a long fitted dark purple almost black dress that sparkled and simmered under the light. It had a slit starting at my thigh which complimented my legs. It was an off-shoulder dress making it look even more magical with the right accessories, I felt like a princess.

I had a crazy idea but I decided to keep it a surprise...

On the day of graduation, as I stepped into the school grounds, I was in love. The decorations were so elaborate, it was absolutely amazing. I headed to the bleachers which were filled with the crowds.

Everyone had their robe on making it look even more real. I spotted Ron waving at me from afar and I grinned in return. Mom and my troublesome siblings were also there clapping and cheering on when my name was finally called.

The principal handed me the certificate wishing me good luck I smiled before walking off the stage to my seat. It was so surreal, I couldn't believe it.

Names after names were called until everyone had received their certificate. The principal then said there was a surprise while I excused myself to use the washroom.

I went to the bathroom taking off my black lenses, putting on the mask. That was my cue to get out there. I got on stage for the second time today taking off my robe. "Hellooo there!" I said loudly with so much excitement. I missed this thrill.

Maybe I wasn't perfect or complete...

The crowd of seniors screamed making me grin like a Cheshire cat. Oh just wait!

But I had people who loved me...

And together we can overcome anything.

Yes, I wasn't the best character ever. Yes, I let my insecurities get the best of me making people around me suffer, but I know now I could be a better person.

"I have a special surprise for you. Who wants to know!!" Again the roar was so loud making adrenaline run through my whole body. In one swift move, I throw my mask away. "I'd like you to call me Elena from now on."

Maybe that wasn't the happy ending of my story but rather my new beginning.

My fresh start!

And that was my story.

The girl behind the mask.

an://Thank you guys for reading this story till the end!

I still don't know if I'm gonna do a sequel or not but we'll see in time!

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!!

Love you all!!!

I wouldn't have done it without your love and support 😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 7.9K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
89.9K 2.6K 36
This is a rewritten version of Golden Boy! It's completely new except for the names of the characters. Everyone has that one thing that they fear th...
5.2K 540 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
8.3K 219 17
You are Y/N a new side that is Thomas' childish and romantic side but hide many secrets... how will all the other sides handle everything? Read this...