Since We Went Wrong - A Raura...

By rauraandauslly

-Sequel to Everything Has Changed - A Raura/R5 FanFiction- Like the usual couple life, Ross and Laura have be... More

Since We Went Wrong - A Raura/R5 FanFiction
Chapter 2 - Vanessa's News
Chapter 3 - Dead?
Chapter 4 - Had Enough
Chapter 5 - Hijacked
Chapter 6 - Innocence
Chapter 7 - Fights
Chapter 8 - Helpers
Chapter 9 - Families
Chapter 10 - Murderers
Chapter 11 - Perfect
Chapter 12 - Just You
Chapter 13 - Hidden Secrets
Chapter 14 - In The Case
Chapter 15 - Let Her Go?
Chapter 16 - Runaway
Chapter 17 - Secrets Revealed
Chapter 18 - Kept Hidden
Chapter 19 - Truth Be Told
Chapter 20 - Relatives
Chapter 21 - Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 22 - Riker & Laura
Chapter 23 - Ross & Vanessa
Chapter 24 - Alive
Chapter 25 - Lost & Found
Sorry :(
Chapter 26 - Arrested
Chapter 27 - Family or Relatives
Chapter 29 - Dreams
Chapter 30 - Reason for Isolation
Chapter 31 - Gave Up
Chapter 32 - Apologies
Chapter 33 - Why?
Chapter 34 - Up To You
Chapter 35 - Escape
Chapter 36 - We're Coming
Chapter 37 - Kidnapped
Chapter 38 - Shoot!
Chapter 39 - How Do I Explain?
Chapter 40 - Screams
Chapter 41 - Rumored
Chapter 42 - It's Okay
Chapter 43 - Questions, No Answers
Chapter 44 - What's Happening?!
Chapter 45 - Fires
Chapter 46 - Choose
Chapter 47 - I Know
Chapter 48 - Happy Endings
Sequel :)
SEQUEL❤️

Chapter 28 - Hospital Beds

6.4K 178 66
By rauraandauslly

Short Riaura chapter, oops🙊

Riker's POV

I woke up finding myself in the hospital. Looking around, I saw Laura in another bed across me.

My back hurts like crazy, and my cheek and arm were bandaged.

Laura had no bandages or casts, and she doesn't have an IV injected in the back of her hand like I do. She was just sleeping, as if keeping me company here.

I don't remember what happened that caused us to be stuck in this place. The last thing I remember was finding Kristine.

"Riker? You awake?" Laura had her eyes open.

"Yeah... What's going on?" I asked as I turned my head towards her.

"I-I don't know. I woke up, found myself here," she said, but looked conscious.

"Me too... What do you remember last?"

"What happened last?"

"Yeah."

"We... We found Kristine in a cave," Laura remembered the same thing I do.

"Why aren't you hurt? Why aren't you covered in bandages?" I asked.

She looked around her body. "I really don't know..." She slowly tried to get down from her bed, but when she did, she lost her balance and nearly fell.

"Laura!" I yelled, not being able to stand up and help her.

Laura held the hospital bed railing. "I'm fine, I'm fine," she laughed.

It made me smile that even though she could be in a tough situation, she finds something happy, and keeps others happy.

Still holding onto the railing, she sat on the chair next to my bed and kept playing with her fingers.

"I think you were fighting police guards," Laura said quietly.

"What?"

"You were fighting police guards... We found Kristine in a cave, and then officers came, thinking we kidnapped her. They held my arms behind me, so tight that if hurt so badly. And you-you kept trying to protect me. You tried to let go of their grip, fighting them. But they fought back. And that's when I tried to help you. Considering that they can't hurt a girl as much, I felt an electric shock. The last thing I saw was you trying to get off the guards, and screaming my name. And then I... I heard a gunshot. I thought you were gone," Laura confessed. Her eyes were already dripping tears.

"Laura..." I tried to sit up the best I could and wipe her tears with my thumb. "Why didn't you just tell me all this in the first place?"

"Because I'm the reason you're here... And I was scared that you'd be mad at me."

"That's silly. Laur, I don't care ever if I have to jump into a volcano as long as you're safe. You mean a lot to me and I don't wanna lose you. Okay?"

She smiled, "Okay."

Laura leaned her head against the bed, so she could rest, and intertwined her fingers with mine.

Soon, we both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.6K 48
just another day-off of filming austin and ally when laura decided to check her twitter. upon sending her tweet. fans go crazy...will a simple tweet...
476K 8.8K 32
"I'm going to see you again, Laur." Ross says as his eyes close and he falls into a deep dark sleep. A sleep that he might not even wake up from...
36.6K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...
10K 324 15
COMPLETED - 2019 Book 3 of the 'These Four Walls' series. PLEASE READ 'These Four Walls' and 'These Three Years' before reading this story! _______...