The Bad Boy Is Stalking Me

lafayettesgurl

When Rory Vincent's protective older brother moves away to college her senior year, she decides that she is g... Еще

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three- Part One
Chapter Thirty Three- Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus
Bonus

Chapter Nine

199K 6K 2.1K
lafayettesgurl

GUYS, I'M LITERALLY EMBARRASSED. *SIGH* I REALLY GOTTA DO BETTER... 

HERE YOU GUYS GO. COMMENTS AND VOTES PLEASE.

At about five o'clock my phone began to ring. I was sitting at my desk attempting to finish up the last of my homework for the weekend and just as I began to fully commit to it my phone started going crazy. I sighed as I tried to ignore.

Ignore it Rors... This math worksheet is not going to finish itself.

After a couple more rings I gave up, snatching my phone and answering it. "Hello?" I said sweetly when I recognized Ian's number.

"Shit, Rory. Where the hell did you disappear to last night?" He sounded sexy as if he'd just woken up.

I frowned. "Hey Ian. I texted you didn't I? I had a friend drop me off at home."

I heard some jumbled noise before, "Oh. What happened?"

I laughed at how confused he sounded. "I got a little sick. I didn't want to bother you. How did you end up getting home?"

He chuckled. "One of the freshman dropped me off. I have to go back and get my car today."

I grinned. "Wow. Don't tell me you're one of those seniors who exploit the freshmen."

Ian groaned. "Don't even get me started. They follow me around so much that I feel like at least I should get something out of the deal."

I frowned, thinking of Aiden. I couldn't imagine him getting bossed around by the seniors. Then I thought of Sin Westbrook giving him rides and having conversations with him. My frown deepened. "You know what they say about Karma Ian." I joked.

He laughed. "Hey, how about I pick you up after I go and get my car? We can try for a second date."

I forced myself not to grin. "I don't know..."

"Come on. You can keep me away from the freshmen."

At this I laughed. "Creepy." I sighed. "I guess you can pick me up, if you're serious about quitting the freshmen."

"Dead serious." He joked. "I'll be there in a couple of hours. Dress warm."

He hung up the phone immediately, not giving me a chance to question him further and I squealed to myself. I quickly pushed my homework to the side, calling up Hayden.

She answered after five rings sounding angry.

"You had better be dying." She mumbled.

I narrowed my eyes. "Are you still asleep? It's five o'clock in the evening."

"Did you call me just to relay the time. I swear to god Rory-"

I laughed. "No. Sheesh, don't bite my head off."

"Then what." She growled.

"Gosh Hayden, don't ever get drunk again. I need some advice." I said immediately going to my closet.

"What do you want from me Rory?' She whined sounding on the verge of tears.

"Ian's coming to pick me up. He said 'dress warm."

I heard a chorus of cuss words. "I'm going to slap you."

I covered my mouth before she could hear me laughing. "What? You're supposed to help me with these things."

There was more grumbling. "Fine. I'm coming over."

***************************************************************

"He said dress warm, not dress for the winters of Alaska." Hayden said scowling at the sweater I was currently holding.

"See? This is why I needed you to be here." I said throwing the sweater into the 'no' pile.

Hayden simply rolled her eyes. "Shut up. Wear the outfit I picked out. Bring me Tylenol."

I chuckled. "You're way too demanding. How does Ricardo deal with you?"

I watched her gaze lower. "Actually, Ricardo is kind of... done." She says in a sad tone.

My eyes automatically widen."Hayden..." I say slowly. I lower myself to the bed wrapping my arms around her. "What happened?"

She shrugs her shoulders carelessly, but I don't miss the little sniffle. "He hooked up with Serena yesterday. Gosh that bitch always wants what I have."

I forced myself not to smile. Hayden and Serena were kind of friends, kind of arch nemesis. It was amusing to watch them go at it. Sometimes.

"Well, forget about Ricardo." I said even though I knew she wouldn't listen to a word I said. Ricardo was about as serious as Hayden's relationships got. "Tell you what, how about I cancel this little thing with Ian and we stay up all night and eat junk food."

She chuckled. "Yeah right. I came over here to get you ready for a date. Now put the outfit on."

I sighed. "Yes ma'am."

The outfit consisted of black ripped jeans with a grey crew neck and a over-sized jean jacket. I thought it was too plain, but Hayden said it made me look chic.

"Good now do the messy bun and knock him dead."

I smiled a giddy smile. "What if he tries to kiss me?" I asked feeling nervous all over again.

Hayden raised a brow. "What if? He's definitely going to try to kiss you Rors. And you are going to rock his world with your exceptional makeout skills."

I sent her a look.

"My cousin couldn't stop talking about you for weeks." She said putting her hands up.

I threw a pillow at her. "Shut up. I told you never to bring that up."

She laughed. "Seriously though. Knock him dead."

**************************************************************

"Have you ever done this before?" Ian asked, his hand on my waist pulling me against him.

I wanted to lie, but I knew he would find out the minute I did something wrong. "No." I said feeling my cheeks warm up.

Ian laughed. "It's fine. Not a lot of people know about this spot so..." He trailed off pulling me further away from the wall. I clenched onto his arm as my skates glided along the ice.

"Wow." I mumbled, staring down at my feet.

"I know. Feels like floating right?"

I nodded. When Ian had barely told me we'd be ice skating I nearly had a heart attack. But it was actually kind of fun. The rink was small and there was only about twelve people there in total so we had all the privacy we needed. All in all the date was pretty well thought out.

"You look great by the way." Ian said as if he just remembered to tell me.

I smiled feeling less nervous. "Thanks."

I wobbled a bit when he grabbed my wrist and spun us in a slightly sloppy circle.

"You're pretty good, for an amature." He said with a hint of teasing in his eyes.

I pushed him.

Big mistake.

He let go of my waist and I fought for my footing for a good ten seconds before he grabbed me again bursting with laughter. "Watch it." He warned.

I felt like I was dreaming.

"Maybe we should get something out of the way before we continue with this spectacular date." He said leaning in closer to me.

I was lost in his gaze. "What's that?" I said dreamily.

And then his lips were on mine.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

98.2K 1.3K 35
Bunch of one-shots. I don't do reader x character. I don't do Romanogers ( I'm so sorry 😐 , only one story exists ) I will try my best Request any...
103K 1.6K 31
"dazzling starlet, bardot reincarnate" One shots X fem reader gxg some mature content, read at your own risk :) I am not speculating Liv's sexuality...
13.5K 606 20
In this thrilling third and final novel to 'Dreaming with the devil' War is coming. Adeline is prepared. Her destiny is set and her path is clear;...
2.9K 139 6
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...." "What a stupid lamb." A soulmate bond was created by the original witch out of guilt. In which Malia...