tsundere husband | jungkook βœ“...

By heesouls

in which, kang eunhee is married to a cold-hearted CEO, jeon jungkook. [Jungkook X reader AU] was #106 in fan... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
bonus chapter (1)

19

74K 2.9K 526
By heesouls

+ jungkook

I drove on the empty highway, one hand on the steering wheel and the latter on the phone. I scrolled down the bright white screen with my thumb - eyes stealing glances at the tarmac once in a while. An impatient sigh escaped my once shut lips and my eyes detected a familiar caller ID on the screen before tapping the phone icon.

Not long after, the call was picked up by an unfamiliar grunts reverberating from the other side of the phone. Few indescribable noises could be descry in the background before I heard someone muttering a hello with a sleepy tone.

Was he sleeping; I thought before replying to his greeting. Hoseok was usually the night owl - burning the midnight oil to complete his works with leftover coffees filling up his desk. Probably, he had finished his work early that he suddenly fell into slumber at 11 p.m.

"Up for a drink?" I said. A confusion stirred in Hoseok's voice and I couldn't help but chuckled. How weird that I could easily called him at night for a drink. After all that supposed arguement in bar few days go - I can say, I am quite shameless and daring.

"You know I am trying to sleep in peace." A slight irritation laced in his tone but nonetheless, I could hear the bed creaks. Hoseok definitely gotten out of his bed even after the refusal.

"We don't do this everyday, hyung." I teased him, knowing quite well he was annoyed with the fact that I called him just to have a drink. "Ew, don't call me hyung. You've never called me that." Hoseok uttered, a hint of disgust welled in his voice. I could make out his grossed out face as he were talking.

After few chatters, I finally ended the call and focused my heed back to the road. Having a mutual drink with a brother-like friend isn't bad. I also have a question to ask him of.

Clanking of the soju bottles echoed through the empty restaurant. I poured the liqour carelessly into the small glass before drowning them down my throat. My energy was certainly built well again after that. Hoseok didn't wait any longer before chugging them down through the bottle.

"What a horrendous sight! Two attractive men getting wild from a mere alcohol!" I muttered blatantly , feeling the alcohol effect creeping up on me. Hoseok grinned, a humorous laughter escaped his throat as he take another carefree shot.

"Are you calling yourself attractive, Jungkook?" Hoseok cynically beamed a smile at me and I returned back the smile with a large wide grin. "Why? Am I not?" I said with a cocky tone while playfully wiggling my brows.

Hoseok shrugged, continued to drink on an empty stomach.

"Were you the one that spreads about my marriage?" I instantly ended the light mood - turning every surrounding to a serious and dull ones. Hoseok arched a brow, making me confused. Was he feigning innocence or is he really innocent?

"What do you mean?" Hoseok retorted, sounding much perplexed as I did. Hoseok was definitely not lying, I can assure that. He has a habit if he was lying. His left hand would unconsciously trembles if he lies but seeing that his hand was fine
- I knew he was telling the truth.

That could only lead to one question.

Who could've revealed it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.4K 41
Jungkook : Seriously you think I wouldn't know someone is invading my privacy at this stage of my life . Kim taehyung is an engineer and CEO of Kim c...
329K 10.2K 38
John y/n, a lil introvert girl but sweet by nature. Never said no to anyone for anything . She moved to seoul for job . Before she moved to seoul she...
148K 4.4K 14
This is a story of Kim Y/n, who was poor and her parents forced her to marry Jeon Jungkook The CEO of the most famous company in South Korea "The...
118K 2.7K 25
Jeon Jungkook a cold hearted billionaire married a quite girl name Lisa. Will they fall for eachother? ⚠️non of the pictures or videos belong to me. ...