20

+ eunhee

+ eunhee

"Don't touch that!" I was shocked from the sudden voice - the yearbook fell out of my lose grasps and fell on the floor with a soft thud. I turned my head to the source of the voice and saw the anxious Sunhi with fire-flushed cheeks.

Guilty showered down on me as I realised, I shouldn't have pry in her privacy and checked the book. "I - I'm sorry, Sunhi," was all I could mustered up. Sunhi briefly paused before snatching the yearbook that has fallen to the floor.

A shiver skated down my spine when I saw Sunhi's eyes - burning in a pit of fire. A menacing look was shot to me as if I had committed a sin.

"Did you see it?" She asked, sounding guarded and cautious. I was perplexed for a moment; what did she not want me to see? Hesitantly, I gave a several shook.

"What a terrible liar, you are, Eunhee." She conjectured. A hint of annoyance pricked her voice - bringing me to no solid resolution.

I tried to be reasonable and said, "what did you think I saw?". She blinked, mirroring my own expression of utter confusion.

"My face and.. Jungkook." The second that name escaped her mouth, I was sure my eyes didn't do a trick on me. It was Jungkook. Standing alongside with several honoured students for a photography session.

"You.. went to the same school as Jungkook?" No, that wasn't the question I meant to queried. She was unbelievably different from now.

"Yeah. We were classmates. Though, he was a loner. He always top in academics and sports. I admired him alot." A dainty smile carved on her lips. As she spoke, her eyes only stared at the picture - I was non-existent anymore.

And the way she described Jungkook didn't seemed like a friendly admiration. It was like a big time crush in her life. Her fingers brushed against the photo and her smiles getting wider.

"You want to know a secret, Eunhee?" Sunhi finally settled her gazes on me. Her kind almond shaped eyes observed my slight movements with kin.

"W - what is it?" I stammered.

"I like Jungkook and still does til' now."