Talking To The Moon: Bruno Ma...

BreezySoulmate_ tarafından

Vivid descriptions of you and your relationship with the one and only, Bruno Mars. Some angry, some sad, some... Daha Fazla

90's Party
90's Party Pt. 2
V-Day Hooligans
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
V-Day Hooligans Pt. 2
Portrait Of The Heart
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
Broken-Hearted Girl
When You're Insecure
Mother's Day
Broken Hearted Girl Pt. 2
When He's Stressed...
An Italian Surprise
Guitar Girl

Grammy Night - @CandyBaby0121

1K 21 64
BreezySoulmate_ tarafından

Dedicated to CandyBaby0121

Theme Song: Bruno Mars - Finesse Remix

Bruno's P.O.V.
This was it. We are now at the 60th Grammy Awards and tonight I'm gonna be performing. I'm gonna be performing with my baby, Y/N, on the Finesse Remix we collaborated on. She worked so hard on this song and I'm proud to have her be a part on something so special. We are now in my dressing room and all I could do was gaze at my baby as she gets dressed in her 90's outfit. The way her ass sits in those shorts makes me wanna take her right here and fuck her into oblivion.

Y/N: You should take a picture, Mars. I promise it'll last longer.

Bruno: Who says I didn't? *smirks* Baby, what's wrong? You've been pacing back and forth for the past five minutes.

Y/N: I....I'm nervous, Brunz. This is my first major performance. I don't wanna fuck it up. What i- *Bruno cuts her off with a kiss*

Bruno: Baby, you're stressing over nothing. You're gonna do amazing. People love the song and they love you. Just relax and have fun. You're gonna do great. Okay?

Y/N: Thank you, Papi. I love you. *kisses Bruno*

Suddenly, a stage manager knocked on our door, letting us know that we'd be on in five minutes. I grabbed her hands as she said a quick prayer for our performance and we walked out to meet the other guys backstage.

Announcer: ANNNND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! BRUNO MARS ANNND Y/N!!!!!!

Y/N came out rapping her verse and fucking killed it!!! It only made me dance harder as she came closer to me. She began pushing my chest as I did the moonwalk with a huge smirk on her face. I could tell she was really into the performance and slayed that shit! We ended our performance doing our cute little dance and the crowd went crazy!! I gave her a huge hug as she blushed and smiled. Words can't describe how proud I am of her.

Y/N's P.O.V.
Words can't even describe how over the moon I am about our performance! Once we got backstage, the guys paraded me with hugs and it made me so happy.

Bruno: *mimicks Y/N* "Bruno, what if I fuck up?" Baby, you killed that shit!!! And to think your ass was nervous! Shit, when you came out, you had me shook!!

Y/N: *laughs as she playfully punches him*

Phredley: Sis, you killed that shit!!

Phil: She has me so shook I couldn't even do my moonwalk dance!! *laughs*

Y/N: AWWWW!!!! I swear I love y'all!!!

We all went to our dressing rooms to get dressed so we could be seated for the rest of the show. I dressed in a beautiful white gown designed by Mohammed Ashi along with beautiful jewelry to go with it.

I look in the mirror to see Bruno glancing at me with that famous smirk and lip bite. I turned around and walked towards him as he kissed me softly.

Bruno: You are so damn beautiful, baby.

Y/N: Thank you, Papi. So are you. *smirks* Let's go.

We were escorted to our seats as the show continued to go forth. Rihanna performed Wild Thoughts with Bryson Tiller and DJ Khaled. They had me dancing the entire time!

Riri slayed that fucking performance!!!! Later that night, Bruno ended up winning six Grammy's!! SIX!!!! Words can't describe how proud I am of my baby! He worked so damn hard for this album. Suddenly, Beyonce came onstage with a white card in her hand.

Everyone erupted in applause because nobody expected her to come present an award.

Beyonce: Hello everyone! *smiles as she waves at her fans* I'm Beyonce and I'm here to present  the 2018 Album of the Year Award. The nominees are Childish Gambino "Awaken, My Love".*crowd screams* ...Jay-Z "4:44" *crowd screams*....Kendrick Lamar "DAMN."*crowd screams* .....Lorde "Melodrama"......Bruno Mars "24K Magic" *crowd screams*

I grabbed Bruno's hand, kissing his cheek. He looked at me with a smile as he kissed the inside of my palm. I couldn't understand how he wasn't nervous! Well, he's already won six, plus he's so humble, I'm sure he's grateful for everything he's won so far.

Beyonce: And the winner of the 2018 Album of the Year goes to.... *opens card and smiles* my brother and good friend, BRUNO MARS, 24K MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

I literally screamed when I heard Bey call his name. Bruno pulled me in for a kiss and he went up onstage along with his band, making sure each one of them was up there with him. Beyonce hugged each one of them as the crowd roared in applause. Words can't describe how proud I am of this man.

Bruno's P.O.V.

I can't believe I have seven Grammy's!!!! I hugged Bey as she gave me my award. A huge smile came across my face as I hugged the guys. To win 1 Grammy is a blessing let alone 7!! Words can't explain what I feel right now.

Bruno: Ayyye! Let that play again...too many ballads! *laughs* No? Maybe next time. *chuckles* I wanna thank Jesus, first and foremost. A huge shoutout to my Pops. Pops, if you're watching, Look!! I'm at the Grammy's!!! We did it!! I wanna thank my management and everyone on my team, I couldn't do it without you guys. To my best friends, my bandmates, the Hooligans, I appreciate you sticking by through all of these years. Every problem you see these groups have, we've been through it all and I'm so grateful that you guys are still here with me. I wouldn't trade any of you for anything. I wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for you. To my lady, Y/N, I love you, baby. You're my rock. You've been with me since the beginning and I appreciate you so much. To my fans, my Hooligans, *smiles as the crowd cheers* I adore you so much. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. You guys keep me going. I do this for you guys. I dedicate this award to my Hooligans. Thank you so much! *walks offstage as everyone applauds*

Moments later, Rihanna came out to present the next award and everyone cheered, screaming her name. I definitely have to collab with her very soon. Our tribute we did for Bob Marley was so fun, I might do a Show Me Remix with her.

Rihanna: What's up, Grammy's??! I am here to announce the winner of the 2018 Best Rap Performance. The nominees are Big Sean "Bounce Back".....*crowd cheers* Y/N "Bodak Yellow" *crowd screams* Jay-Z "4:44" *crowd screams* Kendrick Lamar "HUMBLE." *crowd screams* Migos Ft. Lil' Uzi"Bad and Boujee"

I looked over to see Y/N playing with her nails as she awaited the winner's name to be revealed. It was my turn to grab her hand and give her an encouraging smile. I know what she's feeling, especially since this is her first Grammy nomination.

Rihanna: Aaaaand the 2018 Best Rap Performance goes to.....*opens card* my baby,Y/N "Bodak Yellow!!!!!!

I instantly scooped Y/N in a huge hug as we all surrounded her with hugs as she collected herself to go onstage to collect her award. I'm so damn proud of my baby. I gave her a passionate kiss as I let her go to collect her award.

Y/N's P.O.V.

When Rihanna called my name, it felt like my soul left my body and my heart was in my hands! Bruno gave me a strong kiss and the other Hooligans paraded me with hugs. I walked up the stage as Rihanna embraced me with a hug, giving me my award. As my song played, the crowd recited the lyrics of the chorus loudly and it made me smile. I looked down to see Bruno and the other guys dancing and acting a fool with everyone else. My heart was so full of happiness. I never thought this was possible.

Y/N: AAAAAOOOOOWWWW! WHAT'S POPPIN', BABY??! *laughs as crowd cheers, going crazy* Honestly guys, I can not believe this is happening. I have so many people to thank so let me get into it! First, I have to thank God because none of this would be possible without Him. I would like to thank my team, management, producers, all of you that made this song a huge success, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much. I wanna thank my family. Words can't describe how much y'all mean to me. You constantly push and encourage me. To my fans, I love y'all so damn much!! *fans cheer as she waves to them* Sometimes, I get so discouraged or just sad and seeing your edits and loving words really encourage me to keep going. The fact that you love my music makes me want to go harder to make you proud. To my haters aka "super fans", Y/N love y'all too, ya know what I'm shayin?! Y'all definitely keep me going. I remember one thing from y'all, to talk bad about my music, you have to look it up, stream it, or view it, so I thank you for ALLLLLL the support! *cackles as everyone bursts into laughter* On a serious tip, I do love my haters because I know my fans read them to dust every single time, OKURRRRR!! To my baby, Bruno, I love you so much. You saw something in me that I didn't even see in myself. You took a chance on me when nobody else did and I'll always be grateful to you for that. *tears* You're my heart and I love you so much. I actually have something very important that I need to say and I thought tonight would be the perfect moment. Bruno, I know you've won a lot of awards tonight and I'm so proud of you. However, in about 9 months, you'll be getting a very special gift. I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and I found out that I'm pregnant. *crowd roars in applause and cheers as Bruno runs up onstage to hug her*

Bruno: OMG SERIOUSLY??!

Y/N: Yes, baby! *smiles through her tears*

Rihanna: OMG!!! CONGRATS!!! I HAVE to help plan the baby shower. Whatever you need!!

Y/N: OMG that'd make my entire life!!!! Thank you, Grammy's! Thank you all for coming out! GOODNIGHT!!!

We all headed towards our car since the Grammy's were now over. I checked my Twitter and Instagram and saw that my speech had gone viral in less that 24 hours. I also got text messages from everyone congratulating Bruno and I on everything.The guys all crowded around me, rubbing my stomach, even though I wasn't showing! I looked at Bruno and he looked so happy and it made me happy.

Bruno: You know you made my night, right?

Y/N: I'm so happy. You make me happy. This is our blessing and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

Phil: Y'all had me crying grown ass tears!

Dwayne: I'm spoiling y'all baby, deadass!

Bruno: *daps Dwayne* Fuckin right! We all are...especially me!

Y/N: I'm not even showing and y'all already making plans?

Bruno: Deadass! 

The guys decided to just chill with us at the house instead of going out to celebrate. Once I got dressed in some shorts and one of Bruno's shirts, I walk downstairs to find all the guys passed out sleep, except Bruno. He gazed up at me with a huge smile on his face. The closer I got to him I can see that his eyes glistened with tears. He took me by the hand and led me to the patio. He laid down on one of the large couches and softly pulled me on top of him.

Bruno: Y/N, I love you so much. 

Y/N: I love you too, Bruno. You loved me for who I am and that's what I appreciate the most. 

Bruno: It's so easy to. You're amazing just the way you are. *kisses Y/N passionately*

The entire night he held me in his arms as we gazed at the stars. He ran his fingers through my hair as he softly sang me to sleep. This night was pure magic and I wouldn't change a single thing about it.

I'm FINALLY done with this imagine. I hope it's the way you imagined it and thank you for requesting it and I'm sorry it took so absolutely long. Thanks for your patience!!! Fellow Hooligans, if y'all have requests feel free to inbox me or leave it in the comments!

Snapchat: ltchica_88

Instagram: 24k_hooliganangel

Twitter: chrisbrownfan17

YouTube: Shirley Richard- Bourgeois

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

397K 7.4K 27
A collection of dirty and sweet imagines all involving Bruno Mars. Let your imagination run wild...
32.2K 696 23
If you like Bruno Mars This book is just for you! This book has imagines, scenarios, short stories and more! I hope you enjoy❤️
1.5K 42 8
Bruno Mars and Cardi B are a show-stopping duo but when feelings and emotions get involved who knows what will happen! ! SOME CHAPTERS ARE MATURE !
74.2K 1.2K 30
a collection of bruno mars imagines; feel free to request!