90's Party Pt. 2

Theme Song: Bruno Mars - Straight Up & Down

Bruno's P.O.V.

Everybody is getting so lit and having such a good time. My sisters, Presley, Jamie, Tiara, and Tahiti are dancing with the guys and some fans while I record them for my Instagram. As I continue to record everyone, I see a beautiful girl walk towards Kameron, hugging him. For a second, she glances at me, smiling the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. Suddenly, she walks towards me. I instantly end my video and put my phone away, trying to keep my cool. Damn, she's so beautiful! I can't even think straight right now.

Kameron: Brunz, this is my best friend, Mila.

Bruno: The pleasure is all mine, Mila. Thanks for coming party with us.

Mila: Thanks for having me! I'm a huge fan of your work. *smiles*

Bruno: Awww thanks, babygirl! *bites lip*

Mila: *blushes* Well, I'm gonna let you enjoy your party. I don't wanna take up too much of your time. *starts to leave*

Bruno: *lightly grabs her wrist* What if I told you that I want you to take up my time?

Mila: You won't get any argument out of me. *smiles*

There was no way I was gonna let her leave. Her costume was sexy as hell!! I heard Straight Up & Down playing loudly and a smile came across my face. I grabbed her hand, leading her to the dance floor as we started dancing close to each other. I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes as I pulled her closer to me. She blushed and looked down until I tilted her chin, making her look at me.

Bruno: Don't be getting all shy one me, babygirl.

Mila: Let me find out that's my nickname. *smirks*

Bruno: I mean, you are dressed as Aaliyah but that's not why I'm calling you BabyGirl. *smirks*

Mila: Are you always this flirty, Mr. Mars?

Bruno: With you I can be.

Mila: What am I gonna do with you?

Bruno: Oh trust me, I can definitely think of a few things. Wanna slide to the bar and get a drink?

Mila: *blushes* I'd love to.

Mila is definitely someone I can see myself dating. She's sexy, funny, confident, and extremely talented. They played Finesse and Phil and Mila battled each other as we all gathered around them, both watching and recording for our social media. Mila went INNN! I was totally amazed at her choreography and her incredible talent for dancing.

It is now 2 a.m. and everyone is passed out sleep. Mila and I are still up talking as we watch the sun begin to rise. Never have I stayed up just talking to someone for hours on end and be perfectly content in their company. I can't put my finger on it but there is something special about Mila.

Mila: I had a fantastic time. I better head home now.

Bruno: Just crash here. I don't want you to get hurt especially by we've been drinking all night. Stay here with me and later on I can take you out for lunch.

Mila: Bruno Mars, are you asking me on a date?

Bruno: Yes, I am. This is the part where you say yes, baby squirrel. *smirks*

Mila: Yes, I'd love that. I also love my nickname.

Bruno: Well, you are a sexy motherfucker so it fits you. *laughs*

Then, the unimaginable happened. Her lips found their way to mine in a slow and passionate kiss. I immediately pulled her close to me, returning the kiss that I'd been wanting since I first saw her. We slowly pulled away as I took her to my outside patio where we laid in one of my large hammocks, drifting to sleep with her in my arms.

 We slowly pulled away as I took her to my outside patio where we laid in one of my large hammocks, drifting to sleep with her in my arms

Hey my Hooligans!!!! My name is Shirley and I truly hope you enjoyed this imagine

Hey my Hooligans!!!! My name is Shirley and I truly hope you enjoyed this imagine. Don't be afraid to inbox, comment and vote on my stories and also please feel free to request an imagine!!!!