My Brothers Keeper

By glogangright

A girl by the name of Bianca Joseph, nickname JoJo for short now lives with her brother. All she cares about... More

Intro‼️
Be Nice‼️
Party Night‼️
I'll Change Your Life‼️
New Student‼️
Read This
A Day In School‼️
Broken Heart ‼️
Responsibility Of Gang‼️
Father Son Chat‼️
Awkward‼️
The Truth‼️
Stay With Me‼️
This Means War‼️
Connect The Dots‼️
Sober Thought‼️
Let It All Out‼️
It Ends Tonight‼️
Gone Forever‼️
The End‼️

A Day with Dae Dae‼️

10.1K 329 249
By glogangright

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face. I took my hand to cover the sun and looked around to see myself still in Dae Dae's room.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

10:27

I'm so late for school it's not even funny.

Dae Dae wasn't in the room so I opened the room door to look for him and there he was about to come in.

"Hey you're up." He said.

"Don't hey you're up me I slept in. Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"Because you deserve a day off so I said hey why not today. It's Friday anyways you'll be ight." He said walking in my room.

I looked at him as if he lost his mind.

"I can't believe you did that." I said grabbing my phone.

"What you bout to do?" He asked.

"Call Chino and tell him what happen." I said putting my phone to my ear.

He grabbed my phone from out my hand and hanged up.

"No need I texted him from your phone saying you're at school." I said.

"YOU WHAT?!" I yelled.

He started laughing. I glared at him and walked up to him close.

"You. Called MY brother. Told him that I was at school. Let ME sleep in because YOU felt as though I needed a 'DAY OFF'?" I asked.

"Yea. You sound upset." He said.

I widened my eyes.

"UGHHHHHHH! HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN GET IN MY DAM PHONE?!" I yelled walking out the bathroom to go and brush my teeth.

I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair in a point tail.

"DAQUAN ITS OBVIOUS YOU LOST YOUR DAM MIND." I yelled.

"COME IN THE KITCHEN IF YOU WANT TO YELL AT ME." He shouted.

I stormed to the kitchen ready to yell till I saw what was on the kitchen table.

Eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausages, and orange juice. There was a bouquet of red and white roses sitting at the table.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"You always been here for a nigga. So I decided why not let you have a special day to yourself?" He asked walking up to me.

"You didn't have to do this." I said.

"I did it cause I wanted to." He said.

"Ain't your girlfriend going to be mad?" I asked.

He sucked his teeth. "Chill with all that. Just eat the food and let me do this." He said.

"Why you doing this?" I asked.

"Why you questioning me?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"Cause you being nice to me."

"I can't be nice now?" He asked.

"People only nice when they want something so what you want?" I asked.

He sigh. "You right I want you to eat this food." He said.

I glared at him but all he did was stand there smiling hard and rocking back and forth on his toes.

Little ass kid I swear.

"Come sit and eat." He said pulling the chair at for me.

I couldn't help but smile and take a seat. I look at all the food, said grace real quick, and digged in.

The food tasted so amazing I knew there was no way he cooked it.

"Slow down I don't want you to choke." He said.

"You cooked all of this?" I asked bussing the pancakes down.

"Nah I ordered it. It taste good tho right?" He asked.

"It does." I said finishing up on the juice.

Before I knew it I let out a big ass burp.

"Oh shit." I said completely embarrassed and hiding my face in my shirt.

Dae Dae bussed our laughing.

"It's okay JoJo I think you can burp in front of me without being embarrassed." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways your brother brought you a bag full of clothes you can change in to."

"Thank you. I'll be back."

I quickly ran upstairs to take a quick shower.

In the shower I started to think about what Dae Dae had planned up his sleeve. I knew he was plotting something and he just wanted to butter me up but I didn't know what it was.

Just thinking about how he uses me to get what he wanted angered me. He knew I had a soft spot for him and he would use it to his advantage.

Pathetic

I got out the shower and dried myself off. I changed in to the clothes that my brother had provide for me which was black leggings and a oversized white shirt.

I have so much clothes in my house and he gives me this.

I went back downstairs and walked in to the living room. Dae Dae was in there flipping through the channels and when he saw me he patted the spot next to him.

I walked over and sat next to him with my arms crossed.

"You tryna watch this movie?" He asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Why you sound upset?" He asked.

"You woke me up this morning and you bought me breakfast and flowers." I said.

"I did nice things for you so why the fuck you acting like this?" He asked upset.

"Because you have a girlfriend. Not just any girl but a girl who was my closest friend who apparently you fucked. Technically speaking you're my brothers business partner and because YOU put something on the gang because of ME, you got beat. It's weird Dae Dae and I'm having doubts about your actions." I said.

"Now you being nice to me and doing all these things for me and I don't know how to react to it because one I'm not use to it and the person who's buying it is you." I continued.

"But why is that so bad? I'm trying to make it up as an apology Jo and I understand that you're not use to this type of treatment coming from a nigga who's not your brother but you gotta learn to except it." He said.

I looked down and started to play with my fingers.

"You still haven't answered my question." He said.

He lifted up my chin so I looked him in the eyes.

"Why is it so bad that I'm doing all this nice things for you?" He asked again.

Because it's gonna make the feelings I have for you strong than it has to be.

"Because-"

Before I had a chance of telling him how I felt the doorbell went off and someone knocked.

"DAEEE DAEEE!"

"Is that Candace?" I asked.

"DAE DAE!" She yelled banging on the door again.

"Oh my god." He said letting out a sigh.

"You think she'll go away?" He asked.

"IM NOT LEAVING SO OPEN UP." She yelled.

He looked at me.

"It's either you open it or I do." I said.

He let out a sigh and open the door.

"Dae Dae where the fuck have you been? You haven't answered my calls, you haven't come to scho-"

She walked in as soon as she saw me her whole mood changed.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HER?!" She yelled.

"Candace I'm need you to-"

"YOU FUCKING HER?!" She questioned still yelling.

"No I'm not fucking her but-"

"But if he was you wouldn't of done shit about it." I said.

"JoJo please don't." Dae Dae begged.

I put my hands up and went in the kitchen.

Dae Dae POV
"Listen to me. Sit down and listen carefully." I said.

But she didn't budge she just stood up with her arms crossed.

"Ight listen I got in to an accident or whatever right so I was in the hospital for some time. Because my dad and Chino are cool JoJo just been in here making sure I was good and help a nigga out that's all." I lied.

I lift up my shirt and showed her the bruise which made her gasp.

Got her ass.

"Oh my god why didn't you tell me?" She asked going to touch it. But I stepped back before she could.

"I was too busy in pain to even touch my phone. Yet you come in here yelling at me and accuse me of cheating." I said flipping the script and shaking my head.

"Bae I'm sorry." She said coming over to touch me.

But I stepped back again.

"I'm not even tryna hear all of that right now. Just get out my crib Candace I'm not even in the mood." He said.

She let out a sigh and walked to the front door.

"I'm sorry Dae Dae just hit me up when you not angry anymore." She said.

I just nodded my head and closed the front door letting out a huge deep breath.

"Thank god." I mumbled.

JoJo's POV

"Wow aren't you a professional?" I asked.

"I've dealt with a lot of girls in my life. Candace ain't nothing." He said sitting on the couch.

"A lot of girls huh? You must be a ladies man." I said.

He chuckled. "I thought you would notice something like that by now." He said laughing.

I laughed with him. "All these girls be the same it's so annoying. It's hard to find the ones that's different and actually mean a lot to a nigga." He said.

"Maybe you not looking hard enough to find one." I said.

"I wasn't looking hard and I found you." He said.

I rolled my eyes and tried my hardest not to smile.

"Yeah whatever." Was all I could say.

I walked over to him and sat next to him. I started to play with his ear making him calm down and relax.

"It's weird that shit works." He said.

I started laughing. "You seem more stressed than usual." I said.

"It's that noticeable?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He let out a sigh and put his head down.

"Today's the anniversary of my mother's death." He said.

He sat back in the chair.

"Usually I would spend the day at her grave but that's back in my old hood and I can't just get up and leave like how my father be doing." He said.

"Every other day of the year I tell myself I'm over her death and then this day comes and I just...ion feel like myself." He said.

I automatically felt bad for being a big meany to him.

"Yes I took you outta school because I felt like you deserved a day to chill. But I also just wanted someone who I was comfortable with to just be here with me and just spend the day with me that's all." He said.

I never seen Dae Dae in such a sensitive state. He was always so strong and cocky and I would've never thought he still felt pain.

Maybe I'm being dramatic but still.

I got up and put the Lion King on the TV. I grabbed a blanket and cuddled on the couch with Dae Dae.

"I'm here for you Dae Dae. All you had to do was tell me and I wouldn't have been so hardheaded." I said.

He chuckled and put his arm around me. "Yea well I like it when you hardheaded. Thank you tho, I appreciate." He said.

I smiled and chilled with him as we watch the movie.

~

I just stayed with Dae Dae till it got real late. We just watched Disney movies and he told me about his mom. He told me how she was so kind and so helpful and full of life.

It was clear that he loved his mother with all his heart and that made me understand why he hated his step mother so much.

I would hate anyone who would try to replace the one I loved.

"Lemme drop you home." Dae Dae said.

"No it's okay. Plus my car is here." I said.

He looked at me and he pulled me in to a tight hug.

"Thank you for staying with me JoJo. I'm a pay you back for everything don't worry." He said.

I chuckled. "You don't have to pay me for anything we friends remember." I said.

He looked me in my eyes. "Yeah friends." He repeated.

We stood looking at each other until I sneezed killing the silence.

He chuckled. "Bless you." He said.

He walked me to my car and put my flowers in there for me.

"I'll catch you later Dae Dae."

"Ight Jo text me when you get home safely." He said.

"I gotchu." I replied

I went inside my house and saw Maya fast asleep but Baby D wide awake watching TV.

As soon as he saw me he ran towards me and gave me a big hug.

"Hey D." I said hugging him.

"Why mommy sleeping?" I asked.

"Dae Dae?" He asked looking around.

I rolled my eyes. "No Dae Dae isn't around. You had fun with mommy?" I asked.

"Mommy Schleep." He replied.

I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Come on let's go upstairs."

I took him upstairs with me and let him chill in here till he fell asleep and I fell asleep right after.

~

I was fast asleep when my phone started ringing.

"Who the hell." I mumbled to myself.

I looked around the room and saw that Baby D wasn't in my bed no more. I knew that either Maya or Chino took him back to his room.

My phone was still ringing so I looked around for the flashing light.

I looked at the caller I.D. And saw it was Dae Dae. I automatically began to panic.

4:00 in the morning

Trap nigga calling your phone

Something gotta be wrong right?

"Hello? Dae Dae?" I asked quickly.

"Come open the door for me." He said.

I hanged up before he could explain himself and crept downstairs quietly but quickly.

I reached the door and opened it quickly to see and unharm Daquan but he looked pissed.
He walked inside and went straight upstairs without saying anything.

I let out a sigh and closed back the door. I follow him upstairs and when he walked in the room I closed the door slowly to not wake anyone.

I turned on my little lamp to add some light in the room.

"Now. You wanna tell me wassup? I thought you were hurt when you called me." I said.

"My pops got in to an argument and I just didn't want to be in the house with him anymore." He said.

I nodded my head and went in my bed to lay down.

"What y'all was arguing about?" I asked.

"He's leaving again to be with my step mother because that bitch kept ringing down his dam line talking about she's bored and he misses him." He said.

"JoJo. You noticed how he stopped everything just to go and be with that bitch." He said pacing back an forth.

"JoJo it's the anniversary of my mother's death. He ain't even spend the day with me he ain't check up on me or nothing." He said.

He sat down on the floor and before I knew it he broke down in tears.

Oh my god Dae Dae is crying

"JoJo you don't understand. I be doing so much things for my pops but it's like he cares more about his wife than his own blood. He always being hard and difficult with me like I'm not doing everything in my power to make shit right. I'm only 17 years old there's only so much I could do." He said.

He leaned up on the wall an put his head down. I got out the bed and sat next to him.

"I miss my mom. I know if she was here shit would be so much better." He continued.

"JoJo I'm so thankful for you because without you I would be so alone. I'd be going through so much shit in the dark like how it's always been for me. I know I don't thank you all the time but I really do appreciate you being by my side even when I'm being a dick to you." He said.

Dae Dae hurting right now was hurting me. He was always full of life and being annoying and seeing him like this was strange for me.

I knew everything he was telling was true which was pretty sad. Imagine if Dae Dae hadn't met me, he'd really have to go through this by himself. He would've had so much built in anger that would have driven him crazy.

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Of course you can." I said softly as I caressed his head.

"Sometimes when I get nervous about things I get angry." He said wiping his tears.

"What you nervous about?" I asked softly.

"My future. What if all this shit I'm doing don't work out? JoJo one day I can't wait to sit down and tell you everything." He said.

"So why not tell me tonight?" I asked.

"Because it's too early. Just be patient with me, I know I could be difficult at times but just bare with me." He said putting my hair behind my hair.

I nodded my head and smiled at him. "I'm here for you and you know this." I said.

I grabbed his hand and locked it with mine. "No matter how difficult you can get."

He smiled back and gave me a kiss on my lips. Only God knew how much I want to kiss Dae Dae again. His kiss was so soft and passionate as if he had missed my lips as much as I missed his.

I took advantage of the moment and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me. I guess I pulled him too hard cause we fell back making him smile.

We continued kissing and I took my legs and wrapped it around his waist. He left my lips and made his way to my neck slowly kissing on it.

He started kissing and sucking all on my neck.

"Mhmmm." Was all I could say.

I pushed him and switch positions with him so I was on top. I started to suck and kiss on his neck as he did with me but a little more aggressive. He took his big hands and gripped my butt cheeks hard.

As I continued to kiss his neck I herd his breathing get heavier and heavier.

"Ooo shit." He said softly.

Major turn on.

Before I knew it my ass was trying to take off his shirt.

"JoJo." He said.

But it sounded more as a moan so I didn't know wheather or not I should continue or stop.

So I continued.

"Jo we gotta stop." He said.

I kissed his lips so he could stop talking.

Listen I was not tryna stop.

He sat up and stopped kissing me.

"Slow your roll ma you not ready for the responsibility of sex." He said.

I chuckled. "You think so?" I asked.

"Yes especially sex with Dae Dae." He replied.

We both started laughing.

"I guess you're right. We shouldn't be doing this anyways." I said.

He knew I meant the fact that he was with Candace but I don't understand why he waste his time with her. I mean not to sound cocky or anything but he's way more happier with me and it's so obvious he doesn't want to be with her.

So why is he?

"I could crash here tonight?" He asked.

"Of course you don't even have to ask." I said.

I got up and helped him up and in my bed. I cuddle up in his arm and slowly felt myself going to sleep.

"Night Daquan." I mumbled.

"Night Bianca." He said back.

I smiled so hard when he said my whole name.

"I love you." I blurted out.

What the fuck

What the fuck

What the fuck

All he did was chuckle.

Wait a god dam minute.

I just told this nigga I loved him and all he did was chuckle.

I'm going to kill myself.

I waited to hear him say it back but he didn't. Seconds turned in to minutes and minutes turned in to hours. Before long he was fast asleep and I was left wide awake and feeling like a fool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.1K 46
she comes from a wealthy family being an only child front New York, covered in tattoos and piercings, who doesn't feel any emotions, she's very kept...
268K 9.5K 29
Sly ran his hometown and everything that happened in it, so one night when he saw an unfamiliar face he couldn't stop until he was properly introduce...
1.3M 49.5K 61
"Imma thug baby ion love these hoes" is Key mojo he don't do relationships he's what you call a player a young 22 year old that go on licks and sell...
6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...