Cards, Flames And Strawhats

By chu1luc

Inspired by the fanfiction story, Rainbow Flames in a World of Water, with a Cardcaptor Sakura twist added in... More

Reverse Mountain
Bounty hunters, Secret Princess, and Baroque Works

Worlds Collide

582 6 1
By chu1luc

Wealth Fame power.

Gold Rodger the king of the Pirates obtaining all this and everything else the world has to offer.

His dying words drove countless Souls to the Seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I had together in one place! Now you just have to find it!"

It drove countless men to the Grand line in Pursuit of Dreams greater than they ever dared to imagine!

This was the time known as the great pirate era!

Somewhere in the ocean, there was a caravel sailing along. The Merry Go.

"Alright! Next stop the Grandline!" Luffy bellowed thrusting his arms up into the air. They were almost there, one step closer to becoming King of pirates. He couldn't wait. Just thinking about all the adventures they were going to have were making him tremble in excitement.

Suddenly out of nowhere the deck of the Merry burst into pink colored smoke engulfing the rest of the crew.

"...wha?...cough... WHAT'S HAPPENING?"

"Arrrrrrrrrgh were under attack it's the marines, I'm too young to die!"

"Where did the smoke come from? What's the damage?"

"~Yawn~."

"Get up Zoro!" Nami growled.

"What's going on out here~Whoa! What the hell! !"

Luffy, Usopp, Nami, and Sanji exclaimed- Zoro just yawned as their loud shouting woke him up. As the smoke started to clear the crew who were now all gathered on deck, could make out eight human-shaped objects the smoke cleared fully and the human shaped objects were in fact, people. Six teenagers and two babies. The teens were younger than themselves from what they could make out, all six of the unconscious teens; with the exception of the baby in a tux were dirty and scratched up almost like they'd been in some kind of battle.

Sanji being the smooth but not so subtle ladies man instantly gravitated towards the only female of the six, her long soft looking brown hair was spread out all over the deck of the floor half of it was tied up while the other half covered her face; shielding it from view. Sanji heard someone scoff behind him but he ignored them it was probably that idiot Marimo anyway. The girl was petite really petite she had a slim body and a small waist. Sanji could hear her light breathing, he reached out a hand to touch her shoulder to turn the girl over.

His fingers tips barely brushed her clothed shoulder before he was attacked-no kicked, he was kicked by one of the boys that were just a moment ago unconscious and sent flying backwards. Sanji caught himself and skidded across the deck, clutching at his stomach. That put Luffy, Zoro, Nami, and Usopp instantly on guard.

"Bastard! Who, the hell! Do you think you are touching the Jyuu-hime?!" Gokudera snarled. the last thing he wanted to do was see some blond curly-browed weirdo with a perverted glint in his eyes, leering over the Jyuu-hime after being sucked through a black hole. Gokudera didn't know what was going on but he was certain of one thing and that was as worn out as he was he was prepared to face these people, by himself. If he had too, to protect Hime-sama.

"Who are you people? Where are we? Explain!" Gokudera fired off in rapid succession, never moving from his protective stance in front of Tsuna and by extension Reborn and Lambina who the unconscious Sky had clutched to her chest. The other three could wake their backsides up and protect themselves Gokudera didn't feel like doing it.

"I'm Monkey D Luffy! The man who'll become King of pirates, nice to meet you~" Luffy pleasantly replied holding out his hand. He was then punched in the head by Nami.

"We're the ones who should be asking you that!" Nami rebuffed and in her annoyance taking a step closer to the silver-haired storm guardian. Gokudera didn't see her as a threat but he wasn't letting any of them get too close.

"Stay back!" He growled whipping out a stick of dynamite. Nami froze and Zoro unsheathed one of his swords. Sanji lifted his right leg and took a drag of his cigarette, Luffy just laughed at them all and Usopp retreated a safe distance away behind the mast and tried to suppress his trembling.

"Look let's just calm down alright and talk about this." Nami sighed all the hostility in the air was giving her a headache.

"You want me to calm down so you can what? Attack me like that pervert tried to do to the Jyuu-hime. I don't think so!" Gokudera sneered at her. Thrusting his chin in the direction of Sanji.

"How dare you. I would never hurt her, all maidens are treasures gifted to us by the heavens!" Sanji shot back insulted.

"Tch, stupid love cook." Zoro muttered.

"What was that Marimo head!" Sanji snarled.

"What was that love cook, I'll cut you!" Zoro and Sanji continued to throw insults back and forth eventually they swapped words to fists. Gokudera stood there completely stunned, luffy and Usopp were laughing and egging them on while Nami pulled at her hair. Watching them for a few moments Gokudera came to the conclusion that they were all idiots.

The noise from the fighting woke up the others. "Gokudera-kun?" Tsuna sleepily mumbled sitting up with the awake Reborn and Lambina in her arms, her bell like voice instantly broke up the fighting Zoro and sanji and everyone's attention was directed at her.

Tears formed in Gokudera's eyes and he shot backwards and hugged her, "Jyuu-hime!"

"G-Gokudera-kun, what's wrong?" Tsuna asked worriedly.

"Nothing just glad that your okay." He said happily hugging her tighter.

"Nee~don't keep Tsuna all to yourself Gokudera." Yamamoto said taking Tsuna from Gokudera's arms and enveloping her in his own.

"Aaaaarh, let go of Hime! You baseball idiot...and that's Tsunahime-sama, to you!" Gokudera exclaimed trying to pull Tsuna back only for her to be snatched again.

"Kukuku, I hope you didn't forget about me Hime~" Murkuro said as he embraced her from behind.

"Dumb-dera, you couldn't even shield her from the perverted mist." Lambina said sticking her tongue out at the Storm guardian.

"Why you-." Gokudera fell backwards after being kicked by a small foot.

"Stop pulling Tsuna~." Reborn ordered.

"Reborn-" Tsuna said relived.

"~It's annoying." He bluntly stated.

'That's why you kicked him?!' Tsuna mentally exclaimed.

"Amazing look at that baby it's wearing a suit!"

Yamamoto and Tsuna's heads snapped up to look at Luffy just now realising there were other people who they didn't know. Tsuna jumped up off Yamamoto's lap and on to her feet. "I'm sorry we're being really rude I'm Tsunahime... Who are you?" She sheepishly said bowing.

"That's fine, you guys are funny." Luffy laughed.

"No its not fine!" Usopp shouted. "How did you get on our ship. Are you marines? You better not try anything funny, I'll have you know I have a fleet of ten thousand men, they call me the amazing captain USOPP!"

"A- Amazing!" Gokudera stuttered.

Tsuna's eyes flashed orange like a live flame her hyper Intuition prickling. "That's a lie." She calmly replied her golden brown doe like orbs looking at him straight in the eye.

"She-she saw though it!" Usopp screamed.

"So you were trying to trick us, you sneaky bastard!" Gokudera shouted cracking his knuckle's.

Tsuna put her hand on Gokudera's chest and gently pushed him back. "Stop it Gokudera-kun." She scolded.

"But Tenth-"

"Are you disobeying your boss Gokudera?" Reborn interrupted, Gokudera clammed up immediately.

"Whoa we're, Extremely in the middle of the ocean!" Shouted Ryohei who was stood at the railing of the ship looking out to the vast blue ocean.

"Eeeeeeeh!" Yamamoto, Lambina Gokudera exclaimed.

"now this is quite a predicament." Murkuro said.

"You mean where not in Japan any more?" Yamamoto said.

"Where the hell did that black hole bring us." Gokudera mused.

"I don't know anything about a black hole or a Japan, but you people popped up out of nowhere in a puff of smoke." Nami told them her tone serious.

Zoro yawned and rubbed his eyes. His back stiffened at the oncoming killing intent his arm rose instinctively and he blocked the attack with one of his sheathed swords. "Oi what's the deal!" He exclaimed in shock catching everyone's attention.

"I'll bite you to death herbivore." The black haired teen said in a dull tone of voice. Hibari swung the tonfa in his right hand the one that wasn't being blocked by the sword towards Zoro's face. Zoro dived backwards and in mid back flip unsheathed his sword.

"Hibari!" Ryohei exclaimed.

Hibari was on him in an instant dodging the downward swipe of Zoro's sword, and roundhouse kicking him in the chest. Hibari went to lunge at him for a third time.

"STOP IT HIBARI!" Tsuna shouted her voice was deadly serious and she'd even forgotten the San, and it was over as quickly as it started Hibari instantly froze at her command, relaxed his stance and turned around to stand at Tsuna's side not saying anything.

"Why are you always so quick to attack?" Gokudera asked, Hibari just glanced his way and then shifted his eyes back to the crew.

Zoro picked himself up from the floor and rubbed his stomach that kid was strong really strong his kick reverberated deep down into his bones and Zoro didn't think he used his full strength either. Who was that kid? He wondered eyeing said boy, who was pointedly not looking in Zoro's direction.

"I belive introductions are in order." Reborn said calmly from where he was now on top of Tsuna's head and Patting it softly in praise at how she handled Hibari. Tsuna preened under the praise.

"Roronoa Zoro." His eyes never leaving Hibari.

"Gokudera Hayato." He said coolly.

Yamamoto laughed and waved. "Hi I'm Yamamoto Takeshi pleased to meet you."

"The names Nami." Her tone was even not giving anything away.

"I already introduced before but allow me to once again fully, I'm Sawada Tsunahime hello." She said politly, she then turned to face Zoro and bowed. "Please forgive my friends behaviour."

Zoro blushed bright red and waved his hands out in front of him. "I-It's fine really just forget it." Tsuna looked up and gave him a blinding smile that completely disarmed and embarrassed him.

"Cute!" Sanji absent mindlessly mumbled and glided over and took her hand in his as he said, "I am Sanji pleased to meet you fair lady." and leaned down to capture her creamy skin with his lips. Two centimetres from making contact with her skin something cold and metal was pressed against his forehead.

"What do you think your doing kid?" Reborn asked slowly in an eerily calm tone of voice that sent a chill down Mr Smooth's back and his blood run cold. Sanji looked up at the baby sitting on the mesmerising girl's head and gave him an uneasy smile.

"I was just being friendly to the little lady." Sanji told the intimidating baby in a shaky voice.

"You don't need skin to skin contact to be friendly boy." Reborn's tone didn't change as he stared Sanji down. Sanji took the hint and stepped back. Once reborn thought the player was at a safe distance his gun changed back into his green lizard Leon.

"AMAZING! He's got a shape shifting lizard and he talks like an adult. How can you talk and why do you wear a suit?" Luffy asked the excitement clear in his voice.

"It's because I'm a hitman." Reborn replied back to his normal self.

"Reborn~" Tsuna exclaimed in shock what was he doing telling them he was a hitman, they don't need to know.

"Cool! What's your name baby hitman?" Luffy asked stars in his eyes.

Reborn stood up on Tsuna's head and struck a pose, "I'm the home tutor hitman Reborn!"

"He's soooo cool!" Luffy and Usopp exclaimed.

They all looked at Ryohei.

"I guess it's my turn next. Extremely pleased to me you I'm Sasagawa Ryohei to the extreme!" He pumped his fists at his sides.

"I'm Bovino Lambina," the little cow girl introduced herself with her own flair.

"Kuku, Murkuro's my name." The dual eyed kid said creeping out a few members of crew.

Tsuna glanced up at Hibari and gave him a no nonsense kind of look. Hibari glared at Tsuna and when it didn't work he huffed and introduced himself, "Hibari Kyoya." Was all he said-but Tsuna hadn't expected anything else.

"My turn, I'm Monkey D Luffy! The man who'll become the king of pirates!" Luffy smiled the the loose Straw on his hat fluttered in the wind.

"WHAT PIRATE KING!" Tsuna, Yamamoto and Ryohei's eyes bulged in shock.

"You said that before, but I don't understand there's no such thing as the king of pirates are you people stupid?" Gokudera asked.

"Your the stupid ones, who doesn't know about the great age of pirates." Nami shot back insulted at being called stupid, how dare he lump her in with these fools.

All five Guardians and baby hitman stared at her blankly.

"You guys really don't know about Gold D Rodger or about One Piece do you? Just where in East Blue do you guys come from?"

"East Blue?" Tsuna said.

"Yeah you know east blue the ocean we're currently sailing in right now or are you from one of the other seas and just visiting~no wait that's doesn't explain how you appeared on our ship! You are marines aren't you." Usopp as used them for a second time.

Tsuna rose her hands shaking them, trying to calm the frantic boy down. "No where not but I think we're a long way from home."

"Yeah where in another world." Reborn clarified. Tsuna nodded in agreement.

"ANOTHER WORLD!"

"Tch!"

"EXTREME!"

"Ha ha ha, interesting."

"Yare, yare. This is troublesome."

"Yet it's interesting."

"But that's not possible!" Gokudera spluttered.

"Ever since I woke up my Intuition was telling me that something wasn't right but I couldn't put my finger on it, Reborn was spot on my Intuition was telling me that we've somehow ended up in another world." She told them all.

"But Tenth that's~" Gokudera started to say but Tsuna cut him off.

"Possible, Gokudera-kun remember that the Mare rings could do~what Byakuran could do~" Tsuna trailed off.

Gokudera's eyes widened in realisation, "You mean how he could travel between parallel world's~Tenth are you saying that the time travel machine somehow transported us to this world." Tsuna just nodded her head.

"That makes lot of extreme sense." Ryohei said.

"Of course it does turf head, how could the Tenth be wrong." Gokudera nodded.

Tsuna sweatdropped.

"What was that Octo head."

"You heard me."

They argued back and forth before Sanji interrupted them. "I'm not going to pretend like I know what your talking about but how about you come on inside and i'll make us all something to eat."

"Are you sure, I mean we wouldn't want to impose." Tsuna asked worriedly.

~Growl~

Tsuna blushed bright red and rubbed the back of her head embarrassed. She and everyone else bust into giggles.

"It's fine, it looks like there's a storm brewing anyway let's go inside and you can tell us your story." Nami told Tsuna before turning around and walking in the direction of the kitchen.

One by one everyone followed Nami as she went through the door. The kitchen was small and looked at little dinghy but Tsuna could tell that is was loved, Sanji went straight to the stove and turned it on Tsuna would of offered to help if not for the fact that she burned everything she cooked.

"Tenth come sit over here." Gokudera said pointing to the space between himself and Yamamoto, she did.

"Why do you call her the Tenth when her names Tsunahime, right?" Usopp asked taking a seat in front on them.

"That's because Hime-sama is the boss." Gokudera gave him a look as to say don't question me.

"Yeah Tsuna-chan is the extreme boss." Ryohei exclaimed from the opposite side of Yamamoto, Hibari was leaning against the wall closest to the door.

"Boss of what." Nami asked interested in how the frail looking girl could become the boss of anyone.

"The Mafia." Reborn chirped up from where he was sat on the table.

"Re-Reborn I told you before I won't become the boss!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"Your still saying that, I guess I still need to tutor that no good part of you way." Reborn said in resigned voice smirking.

"Mafia?" The pirates questioned.

From then everyone-apart from Hibari-took turns telling parts of the story of how they got involved with the Mafia all the way up to how they appeared on the crews ship, over the delicious meal that Sanji had cooked up the Guardians and Tsuna were amazed at how much Luffy could consume all the while still talking. They watched him in awe and slight disgust.

"Wow, that Byakuran was a real bastard." Sanji took a deep drag of his cigarette. "And Hime-chan was the one who beat him into ash, you guys were really put through the ringer weren't you." He said breathing out the smoke.

"Yeah but considering what could of extreamly happened I think we came out of it okay." Ryohei muttered shovelling more food into his mouth, he and Luffy were currently in the middle of an eating contest the reason being because Ryohei said it was extreme.

"What because being sucked into another world with no knowledge of how to get back is okay?" Gokudera's snappy rhetorical question earned a glare from Ryohei which he countered with one of his own.

"But where all still alive I count that as a home run." Yamamoto's jovial tone and words left Gokudera's retort dead on his lips.

Luffy who had remained unusually quiet throughout their entire story spoke up for the first time. "Why don't you all just join my crew then." Finishing off his food and winning the contest his tone was so nonchalant that he stumped even his own crewmates for a few moments.

"You can't just add people from other world's to the crew." Usopp back-peddled. "No offence, as the captain I can't allow a subordinate of mine to make these decisions." He gloated pointing at his chest and was answered by a firm chop to the head by Luffy.

"I'm the captain! And I want the weird aliens on my crew."

'Aliens?' All the Guardians balked and sweatdropped at his term of phrase.

"Luffy-San~" Tsuna started to say.

Gokudera interrupted her, "We'll join your crew." He said calmly.

"What?!"

"Wait a minute Gokudera!"

"Gokudera-kun?!"

"Herbivore!"

"Yes I've we've got new nakama, let's part~"

"~But." Gokudera stopped him he wasn't finished, no one saw the smirk on Reborn's face, "Are you willing to give up the position of captain to the Tenth as the price of us joining you on your voyage?"

"What give up being the captain. NO WAY!" The stunned Luffy bellowed the last part, "I'm the one who'll become the king of pirates someday ME!"

"Well then forget it we won't join you." Gokudera calmly stated.

"No join my crew!"

"I don't know about these meat heads, but I refuse to acknowledge anyone but the Tenth as my boss, I will never follow your orders. My loyalty, soul and body all belong to the Tenth she is my reason for living and it's my dream to one day be a right hand man that she can be proud of." He finished the entire time he was looking right into Luffy's eyes his determination raged like a storm.

"Yeah the boss can't be anyone but Tsuna, it wouldn't be the same taking orders from someone else." Yamamoto said at times like this he became uncharacteristically serious.

"The small animal has a tendency to attract carnivores, so I have no desire to follow a herbivore such as your self." Translation; while ever I'm with Tsuna they'll always be strong opponents to fight so I won't follow someone I haven't acknowledged. Hibari stated.

"Hime-chan's always been able to provide some entertainment for me since we met, and I learned to respect her. I'm not following anyone else."
Murkuro said with a serious smile and a silent glare.

"Tsu-nee accepted Lambina into her circle, and Lambina needed a sister figure. Lambina won't leave Tsu-nee's side. Baka!" Lambina said.

"Yeah it has to be Tsuna-chan to thee extreame." Ryohei said with a serious look.

"Guys." Tsuna had tears of happiness in her eyes and a sweat drop. 'But I told you I don't want to be the boss!' She thought her smile twitching at the corners of her mouth.

"So what do you say Strawhat boy." Asked Reborn.

"Fine then don't join." Luffy posted.

"Luffy don't push~Wait! You gave up that easy, even though you practically forced us into joining you!" Nami fumed in shock.

"That was too easy for Luffy." Usopp said leering at his out of character captain he didn't know why but a humble Luffy that listened to what people had say and respected their wishes was making his long nose sense tingle dangerously and he couldnt help but wonder who the hell was in front of him right now.

Luffy continued on, "But your going to need to go to the Grandline if you want to find a way back to your home planet the grandline's your best shot... Arrrrh but you don't have any of this world's money and you don't know how it runs-this world I mean. Also, the only way to get to the Grandline Is by ship and you don't have one, what are you going to do?" Luffy mused.

He watched as their expressions fell one by one as the realisation of just how bleak looking their future was, "But you know were on our way to the grandline right now. We have money, we also know how this world works all you'd have to do is come with us on our adventures not as crew members but as friends/guests and you could be that closer to finding your way home." He let the thought linger between them.

Meanwhile, his crew figured out exactly what he was up to with his little speech.

Usopp hit his palm with his fist this was the Luffy they knew he wasn't giving up he just went about it another way, yes he was~.

'indirectly blackmailing them.'

'Blackmail.'

'That's defiently blackmail.'

'Well done captain although it pains me to see a lady being manipulated. Worst of all by an idiot like you, but I'll endure because it's for a good cause' the last one was Sanji.

Tsuna looked to Reborn for guidance. "The decision is yours to make Tsuna as the boss."

Tsuna looked at all of her guardian's one by one and came to a decision if sailing with these friendly pirates got them home faster she'd sail with them to the end of the world, "Yeah we'll sail with you until we find away to return to our world."

"Yahoo! New nakama new nakama new naka~." Reborn spoke up. "So we haven't joined your crew just to clarify?"

"Yeah, that's right your just our friend and were only taking you as far as your own world since our goals are both in the same direction over the red line and in to the mystery sea known as the grandline," Luffy explained with a bit of a pout.

"That's good that's how it needs to be, the sky can't be tied down under the will of another. A sky that's had its wings clipped by man loses its ability to protect and embrace all the other elements. A sky needs to be able to soar." Reborn's cryptic words only confused the strawhat crew yet it resonated deeply with the Guardians who all glanced at Tsuna who was staring at Reborn.

Nami broke the awkward tension filled the silence that hung over them after Reborn's speech, "I think it's time that we all got some sleep Tsuna-chan, Lambina-chan, follow me you can borrow some of my clothes since yours are all torn up." She said leading Tsuna towards her room.

"Wait, woman, where do you think your going with the Tenth?" Gokudera said resurfacing fron his thoughts and taking a step forward to stop them but was halted by Tsuna's hand on his chest. "Stop it Gokudera-kun all of you are beyond tired go get some rest and i'll see you I'm the morning ~yawn~" She rubbed her eyes and all the males thought 'adorable' at the same time.

"If that's what you wish for Tenth so be it if you need me just shout and I'll come running." Gokudera didn't trust the shifty red head at all and he sent her a glare as a warning, Nami just rolled her eyes at the overprotective boy and sauntered out of the kitchen Tsuna with Reborn on her head following right behind her.

"Goodnight everyone." Tsuna bowed at the door.

"Goodnight Tenth~

~Tsuna-chan~

~Hime-chan~

~small animal~

~Hime~

~little lady~

~goodnight Tsuna-san~

~night~."

"That guy Gokudera is a real mother hen isn't he." Nami asked Tsuna when they were in her room with Lambina asleep in her arms.

"Yeah but I love them all just the way that are." Tsuna smiled and got into the bed top and tailing with Nami who had given her an over sized shirt to act as a nighty and a pair of fresh socks to keep her toes warm during the night. Tsuna was eventually lulled to sleep by the ships soft swaying as the wind picked up speed the Storm that Nami spoke of coming in full throttle and bringing with it the Guardians first adventure with the strawhat pirates.

Here's the first part of the story. Don't worry, the next part will feature some of the Sky Cards. Think of them as an orange version of the Sakura Cards. I'll switch from Jyuu-hime to Tenth from time to time as well. As for Lambina, picture her as a 5-year-old girl in a cow print dress and a bell necklace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8.3K 18
You enjoy your peaceful house away from the city with your dog, until a stranger is quite literally dropped into your life. ** Crossover AU ** Wing...
52.9K 1.7K 66
๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™™๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ... โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐€๐Š๐ˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...
432 7 12
One piece au (Female reader) After being chased by someone she cannot remember, Y/N is "saved" by Doflamingo, who know keeps her on a remote island...
108K 3.4K 167
in which, she joins the strawhats ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ x oc