Total Drama Revenge Of The Is...

By Eevee2

It's a new season with an all new cast. What will happen when one of the new teens is actually the cinnamon r... More

A New Cast, A New Kid
Truth or Run Obstacle
Snow Day
Itsy-bitsy Spider
Skiing Fearing
Runway Disaster
Buried Treasure Hunt
Grab And Tag Race
It's A Bird, It's A Plane
Cook and Run
Race For The Flower
The Battle Between Smarts and Brute

Mine Over Matter

1.7K 40 20
By Eevee2

I was chilling with Cameron as we read books in the silence of the cabin. Mike was out talking to Zoey. 

"So, do you know about Mike's MPD?" I ask him not looking up from my book.

"Yes, how did you know?" He asked as I looked up at him.

"First day when he switched into Chester." He looked at me shocked. "What?"

"We weren't even on the same team then."

"That doesn't mean I can't be observant." I say with a light blush. Cameron raised his brow at me. "What?" I ask as Mike walks in I blush deeper and return to my book.

"What did I miss?" He asked as I just read.

"Nothing, but I do think it's time we head down to get breakfast." At the mention of the morning meal my stomach rumbles making me blush more and I hear Mike chuckle. "Do you agree Kid?" Cameron asked as I nodded getting up and following the two out behind my book.

That's when I hear Helicopters and see interns with bags. I raise a brow as no one else seems to be confused. When we arrive at the dining hall Chef is missing and Chris doesn't seem to be present either. Than Brick and Jo walk in. 

"All right let's get this disgusting joke we call breakfast over with." She said as I was looking into the kitchen.

"We can't, Chef's not here and neither is breakfast," Cameron said.

"Sorry Lightning needs meat. M-e...uh...e, come on we'll make our own breakfast," Lightning said as we all head into the kitchen.

"There's no food in the fridge," Mike said.

"Nothing in the cupboards either," Zoey said.

"We should check in the walk-in freezer." I hear Chef suggest. I look to where the voice came from to find no one.

"Hey yeah, the freezer." Lightning goes over and opens the door running. "Sha-bingo, meatsicle." Everyone runs into the freezer before darkness engulfs us and the freezer is moving.

"Challenge time suckers." Chef said opening up a sliding viewing hole.

"This is highly unorthodox." Cameron says as he's clinging onto a hanging meat.

"Where are you taking us?" Zoey asked.

"You'll see," He then laughs closing the slider on his finger.

"What do you think it will be?" I hear Scott whisper to me as I spin around only to trip and be caught by Mike.

"You okay?" He asked looking concerned. I blush brightly and heat up, despite being in a freezer, and nod. "Good." He then helps me to my feet, but still has a hand on me just in case. That just causes me to remain in a permanent blush. Thank you that it's dark.

Then I hear the truck backing up and we are dumped out as I easily am the only one not in the pile. "Good, you're here, finally. Today's challenge is to find a golden Chris statue, in your team colors, hidden somewhere in this old abandoned mine. First team back wins."

"Sha-done and done, go team dude!" Lightning said as I facepalm at his blindness.

"Are you sha-blind, I'm not a-" Jo was cut off by a red bag tossed at her causing her to hit the floor.

"Don't worry, there are enough packs for everyone." We all get tossed one as Cameron seemed to struggle with his.

"What'd you put in here, rocks?" Jo goes to open it.

"Apapapapa, No peeking. Those fifty pound bags are purely for your torment, and my amusement, enjoy." I see something on the bag and pull it off.

"Chemical badges, what are these for?" I ask.

"No reason, except that I rented the mine out to store hazardous material." Chris says nonchalant. I blink as the others gasp.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa are you demented?" Anne-Maria asked.

"No, which is why I'm in a studio right now." I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"Relax, it's perfectly safe...for thirty minutes. When your badge turns orange, you have fifteen minutes left, red is your five minute warning, and if you see a skull and crossbones...we'll dedicate this episode to you. But no way is it going to come to that. I sent Dakota down there for forty minutes and she's going to be fine... ish. Now move it peeps."

"Can you atleast give us a hint about where to find the statues?" Zoey asked.

"Funny story, the statues have gone missing. Someone, or something down there must have taken them." I look at him with wide eyes.

"I-Is it well lit down there?" Brick asked.

"It's a mine bro, pitch black, all the way. There are flashlights and fireflies inside, first come first serve. Anywho, time's a wastin and so are your healthy blood cells so go!" We rush in and the Rats get stuck under rocks as we get to the elevator first.

"We got the flashlights!" Cameron said as I closed the elevator gate. Then the rope snaps and we're sent falling down. When we crash, it's pitch black. It takes a minute for my eyes to adjust.

"Is everyone okay?" Zoey aksed.

"I think so?" Mike questioned.

"Yeah," Anne-Maria said.

"The flashlights," Cameron brings up as one flicks one showing two paths.

"Look a tunnel, should we try it?" Zoey asked as we all got to our feet as a cry was heard.

"Looks good to me." Mike said as we all run down the tunnel.

After a while, we stop running and walk along. 

"Oh wow, I always wanted a hat like this." Mike said as he picked up a fedora. He puts it on and gasps. Who's it this time?  It can't be Chester, Svetlana, or even Vito... So a fourth personality? How many does he have? I question as Cameron shines the light on him.

"Mike, you okay?" Cameron asked.

"Vito, baby is that you?" Anne-Maria said going over and jumping into his arms. I walk over and into his sight. That's not Vito, he's always shirtless.

"G'day sheila, names Manitoba Smith." He says in an australian accent and then drops Anne-Maria walking over to Zoey. "Here, leave the torches to the men-pup beauty." He then winks at me and walks ahead. I follow as he looks back at me a couple times. Then he stops, picks up dirt, and licks it. "To the right, a tunnel carved out by giant rodent teeth."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, rodent?" Anne-Maria says.

"To the left, mine cart tracks, we go left." He says as I head towards the left tunnel only to get pulled back by my hood into someone's chest. "Hold up there ankle bitter." He said as the others join us. I blush brightly as we walk together.

"Ah, golly, these should speed things up." Manitoba said as we were next to the minecarts.

"Isn't this a bit dangerous?" I say a bit concerned.

"If you're a girl maybe." I hear him say as I look up to see him smirking at me. The girls complained then Anne-Maria's badge turned orange. She freaked out.

"You have fifteen minutes to live, we got to go." I say as Cameron, Manitoba, and I take the front cart and Anne-Maria and Zoey sit in the back.

"My first time riding the rails." Cameron said excited as Manitoba started the carts. I feel an arm around me as I blush being pulled towards Manitoba in a protective way. "I don't like it."

We ride down for a while. "Alright lads and lassies, keep your eyes open and stick together."

"Easier said than done." I say as I point to the other cart on a seperate track.

"Crikeys, what did I just say?" We then exit the tunnels as our cart falls and we hit land. I managed to not hit my head, but the girls flew over and fell into the water bellow. 

I go over to the edge to see only Zoey. 

"Zoey! Get to shore, I'll get the guys up and we'll find a place to meet up!" I yell down to here. She puts a thumbs up and swims off. I turn to hear Cameron waking up.

"Mike!" He rushes over to the still unconscious male. "Kid, what do we do?" He asked as he started to panic.

"First, you need to remain calm, secondly." I turn Mike onto his back and check his pulse. Once I was sure he was alive, I slapped him. He groaned as he woke up.

"What happened?" He asked rubbing his cheek.

"We got separated, now we have to meet up with Zoey." I saw his eyes light up when he heard her name as I looked away to see Cameron taller then Mike. I look at his feet to see a blind, mutant rodent. I growl as Mike grabs me and we take off running. 

Once, we were far enough Cameron started to feel unwell. I also feel a bit weak , but I shake it of with a glow of my eyes. Mike took him onto his back and we continued to run. 

"First signs of chemical exposure are fever and nausea." Cameron said as I slowed down a bit, but kept going.

"I hope Zoey's okay," I look at him like is he serious. "Thank you guys for coming back for me." I reluntly sigh as our badges all turn red.

"Five minutes left and I just became friends with you two." I say with a sigh as I feel exhausted. Mike was then tackled by Zoey and I caught Cameron transferring him to my back. I feel a bit better knowing I'm taking care of someone.

"Thank goodness you're okay, but we lost Anne-Maria," Zoey said.

"We have to find her." We then set off as I see a intercom and a camera. I smile knowing Chris is watching and he wouldn't let us die down here. We then hear Anne-Maria scream. "This way." We run faster and enter a cavern where Anne-Maria was admiring a large crystal, Ezekiel was present by her, and Team Rats were being held hostage by the mutant rodents. I see the statues and slip away from my team, before all hell breaks loose. All the rodents are running around rampant.

Lightning gets to the statue first before ending up being tackled by Zeke. "If you can hear this, congrats, you're not dead yet. Wherever you are, immediately dissgard your bomb-I mean your backpacks and run," Chris said as I go over to Cameron and help him take off his and pick him up. I then see Zoey falling into the same condition. I easily transfer both to the cart and turn to get the Statue to see Mike fighting off a mutant rodent as Anne-Maria was still standing there. I growl lowly and go over to the two. I easily take Mikes place. 

"Get the statue and get her out of here. Zoey's in the last cart with Cameron." I say to Mike who got up and grabbed Anne-Maria and the statue. I then smile knowing my team is safe as I pass out hearing a clunk and feeling someone catch me.

I wake up finding myself in my bed and hear conversation outside, so I exit and rub my eyes. 

"Mike, um...do you have Multiple Personality Disorder?" I hear Cameron ask as I jump over the side of the railing and wait since they seemed to have not noticed me yet.

"What, who told you that?" Mike asked.

"Sixteen years in a bubble makes a guy pretty observant, also Kid seemed to have already knew from day one." 

"I don't see why you're trying to keep it a secret, but I think we can help you control it." I say as both looked at me.

"For real?" He asked.

"Sure," Cameron said as we shared a look.

"But you have to help us with Scott. He shouldn't be trusted." I said looking around nervously.

"Dude this is huge," He then sweeps me up into a hug as he repetitively said thank you. My heart was beating fast as I just nodded with the brightest blush. 

We heard Brick got voted off and decided to salute him off. So Zoey, Cameron, Mike, and I head down to the dock and give him a salute as he salutes back. Then Anne-Maria joins Brick in the catapult with the crystal planning on making a fortune off of it. Chris said it was a fake and she still gets catapulted anyway. We then got Dakota back in the game who was bald and extremely pissed. I waved at her as she calmed a bit.

We all head back to the cabins and tuck in for the night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 351 57
*sequel to Jealousy* Four years is about time for a new start, right?... but what happens when a new start just turns out to be a restart?
227K 4.1K 25
You are competing in Total Drama Revenge of the Island! You meet the campers and get a shot to win the million! Will you win the million or win a bet...
420K 10.7K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...
7.8K 309 15
It all starts when 23 teenagers arrive at Camp Wawanakwa for eight weeks to compete in a new hit reality television show. The contestants are divided...