Runway Disaster

I heard soft knocking on my door as I was still in bed. I haven't left to eat, drink, clean up, or for general fresh air. I know it isn't healthy, but I didn't care. 

"Go away." I croaked out because my voice was sore from lack of use and dehydration. The only way I sleep now is crying and that is only for a few minutes as nightmares of Scott wake me up screaming.

"Kid, can I come in?" The softness of Bricks voice made me sigh.

"Okay," I say as I see the door open and a shadow figure to overtake the light from outside.

"I'm worried for you comrade. Being in here like this isn't good for your health," He said as I sighed at his compassion. Then something familiar caught my senses and I popped up snagging the chocolate bar from him and took it all down in a single bite. "Knew that would help," He said with a smile as I blushed lightly at his nature.

"I'm sorry for worrying you. I just miss Dawn, she was unfairly voted off. She would never steal anything," I said as he looked away.

"She would want you to be strong and continue to try right?" He asked as I nodded feeling better with chocolate in my system. "Okay, now, come comrade. We men are having a pep talk in the guys cabin." I nod.

/"With Dawn gone, and Scott literally knowing one of my weaknesses, I have to gain new allies, but if I try Scott would probably get rid of them like he did B and Dawn... maybe I should wait till the merge." I say with a sigh.\

"Fellow Rats, we are going to stomp those Maggots, for we are a team of men," Brick said as I smiled.

"To Team men," Lightning was the first to put his hand in.

"Team men," Scott and Brick put their hands in. I nod placing my hand in too. Lightning was about to say something, but then Sam put his hand in.

"Men till the end," Sam said as everyone pulls their hand away.

"Yikes, what's with the circus thumb?" Scott asked as I could feel Lightning staring at me.

"Oh this thing," Sam points to his thumb, "That's ten years of gaming right there," He said proud of himself.

"Video games? Listen champ, we are a team of men, excluding the little girl right there, you are a smelly ball of dough with ears." I glare at Lightning for calling me a girl.

"Smelly, hey gamers are athletes too. We have keen hand-eye coordination, cat-like reflexes, watch," Sam said leaving.

Sam then grabs a few mouse traps and picks one from the pile behind him. We stand on the other side of the mouse trap. "Come to papa cheesy." He then easily and quickly grabs the cheese from the trap impressing us. I move the trap as he steps forward to avoid him embarrassing himself after impressing everyone.

"Also, I'm not a girl Lightning." I tell him as he raises a brow. I roll my eyes as I easily take the rest of the cheeses from the traps without setting them off and hand them to Sam. I could tell all the guys were impressed as I walked out of the cabin with a smirk.

/"Okay, so I didn't need to show off, but being called a girl really gets under my skin, so I had to blow off some steam and my favorite way to do that is showing off or going through the forest." I say with a smile.\

"It's challenge time, campers, meet me on the other side of the island," Chris said over the loudspeaker. I head over there on my walk and sit with my team. It seemed that Mike was having trouble with Zoey and I feel bad for him because it doesn't seem like he told her the truth and she's not falling for his lie anymore. Then Chris arrived with white hair and a crisp suit with a jetpack. Chef took the jetpack off Chris as he was wearing a pink, showgirl dress. There was music in the background. "Welcome to your challenge: The weird and wild fashion spectacular."