It's A Bird, It's A Plane

I was running through the forest after Fang, who was chasing after Scott, and was gaining ground. Then Scott tripped as I jumped over Fang and stood over Scott growling at the overgrown sushi. Fang growled back at me as my eyes glowed brightly in defiance. Fang backed down as a shadow passed over us as I looked up to see a zeppelin? I hear movement and looked over to see Scott looking over me. He was smirking down at me as I blushed looking away. He then takes my hand as we follow the flying aircraft towards camp.

We arrive as the others are dazzled by it. Scott releases my hand and laughs at the others. 

"Look at you woses. It's just a stupid blimp." Then an anchor comes down and lands on his foot as I bite my lip fighting a laugh.

"Actually, I believe it's a zeppelin named after count Ferdinand von Zeppelin." I dive for Cameron and knock him out of the way of the exit ramp. I help him up and then help Scott out from the anchor.

"You're both wrong. It's the McLean mobile air command center, where I will recline in luxury while you compete in today's challenge: An aerial obstacle course," Chris said.

"Lightning, taken to the skies. Sha-bam." He nearly hits Scott as I block the punch. I put my arm down as Lightning doesn't even notice.

"Uh-huh, and here to demonstrate, put your hands together for Total Drama classic contender...Heather." The cold queen of season one, two, and three stood in the doorway of the command center. The others gasp as she walks down to stand by Chris. Her eyes seemed to burn through me as I kept my eyes down fearing I'd turn to stone if I looked in her eyes. "Heather will now demonstrate the aerial challenge while wearing a jetpack." Chef forces it on her and then she gets shot off into the sky and through fire rings before the engine gives out and she comes crash landing in front of us. Chris laughs. "Best challenge ever."

"Uh, this challenge seems kinda unsafe," Zoey said as the others were concerned.

"No, it's totally unsafe. Did I mention you'll also be attacked by flying, mutant, fire-breathing goats?" The others were surprised as I shrugged.

"That's it, I'm out," Zoey said as I looked at her shocked.

"Okay, but before you go, you should say goodbye to this." Chris pulls out a briefcase filled with money. "The ultimate Total Drama prize, one million dollars." The wind blows as I catch the few dollars that left the case and put them back in.

"Money, removing all common sense and fear of danger," Zoey said in a robotic voice.

"Too bed you'll never win it," Scott said as I allowed Zoey to push him to the ground. I give her a secret high-five.

"Just watch me!" She snapped before becoming sweet again.

"Now, to perform your aerial feat, you'll first have to construct your very own flying machine." I watch as Jo pick up Cameron and then drop him after talking to him. Then I feel an arm around my shoulders. I blush looking up at Scott. He was smirking at me as I looked away.

We arrived at the junkyard. "Welcome to your one stop shop for flying machine parts, the dump. Revolting and reasonably priced." Chris then holds up a bag filled with trash as he wore gloves. "Each player will pick a card representing their mode of flight. Pick 'em like your nose losers." Everyone picked their cards as I go and pick,

"A broom? Um... I'm not sure this is correct," I said as Chris just smirked. I blush and sigh.

"The first camper to show me their finished flying machine wins an advantage. A McLean brand smoke machine. Use it as a smoke screen, smoke bees out of your attic, or just create spooky ambience, check it." Chef clicks a button on the smoke machine and the smoke goes over my head and into the others faces. +1 for being short. "Sweet right? First to finish their contraption wins that smokey bad boy. Okay campers, prepare to get your dump on... now!" The others race off as I walk away.