BLACK BEAUTY (COMPLETED)

Par BeautifullSoUL

Beauty eagerly relocates to her sister’s house in Phoenix, Arizona when things at home start to get old fast... Plus

INTRODUCTION;
Chapter [1] Phoenix, Arizona
Chapter[2] The face of Beauty.
Chapter[3] I don't like you..and you don't like me..
Chapter[4] -Fainting at the sight of you.
Chapter[5] - My Wolf, My Mate.
Chapter [7]-A cry of pain
Chapter [8]-Sex with Caydon???
Chapter [9]-"False Mating."
Chapter [10]-"She's my mate!!."
Chapter [11]-"Black Beauty." (End)

Chapter [6]- Lunch Now, Dinner Later.

6.4K 253 12
Par BeautifullSoUL

COMMENT

LOVE

VOTE 

-------

(Beauty.)

                             ***

                                            Chapter [6]- Lunch Now, Dinner Later.

Beauty shot Xavier a glare the next morning as he sat at the kitchen table clutching a coffee mug. Lyian was pouring himself a cup while Chassidy and Reese seemed tucked away into the corner of the kitchen kissing.

Caydon hadn’t quite made it down yet. “Beauty.” Xavier’s deep growl had Beauty suck in a breath as a ripple of electricity shot down her spine. ,”For our lunch break today, can I take you out? It’s my way of apologizing.”

Beauty looked at him. ,”Will you be apologizing for keeping me up all night while you fucked Beverly too?” A smirk tugged at Lyian lips and he hugged Beauty and took his seat. “Whatever you feel I need to make up to you is included.” Beauty nodded and shrieked feeling Caydon sweep her into his arms and twirl her into his chest. “Caydon.” Beauty’s heart fluttered as his lips lightly brushed her’s.

“Good-morning.” Beauty bit her lip as Caydon’s minty breath washed over her face as his equally deep voice tickled her nerves. “Can I have a good morning kiss?” Beauty blushed seeing Lyian along with Chassidy smile their way.

Beauty nodded peeling her way out of Caydon’s arms before leading him out the kitchen. Caydon smiled pulling her up into his arms once they were outside the kitchen and in the living room, Beauty smiled feeling his large hands grip her ass securely.

Beauty sighed feeling his lips kiss her’s sweetly for a long period of time, they hardly noticed 5mintues had passed until a growl came from Xavier that made Caydon pull away. Beauty smiled. Caydon smiled even wider placing her on her feet he set his brief case on the coffee table pulling a large white envelope from the inside of it handing it to her.

Beauty smiled. ,”What’s this?” Caydon kissed her head. ,”Read it. Xavier would you mind taking Beauty to work?” Xavier shook his no. Caydon pulled Beauty into another hug before leaving. Beauty blushed following Xavier out the front door to his car. Once Xavier pulled out the drive way Beauty could no longer wait to open the envelope.

It was beautiful stationary piece of paper, it was red and white. A couple rose petals fell onto her gray slacks as she pulled the paper free:

                                                                 You ignite the fire within me

                                                                         You make my heart

                                                                               Dancing freely

                                                                          My smile goes onto to

                                                                             express, that you are

                                                                            A great joy made for me..

I’m not much of a poet, but I tried =). Beauty I would love to take things further with you. I would be so great-ful if you would allow me to treat you to dinner, and a talk? Words can-not express how happy you make me each time I see you. Come to my office and tell me if you accept my invitation?

                                                                                                                                     Love Caydon.

Beauty didn’t realize she was blushing, she hardly noticed they were at work until she looked up to see a mean scowl on Xavier face. ,”Xavier, I like your brother, and I can date him if I wish. You can scowl as much as you want.”

Xavier didn’t say anything as he held Beauty’s door open for her. Beauty stepped down thanking him for holding the car door open for her. Xavier nodded shutting the car door behind her.

Beauty started to walk past Xavier only to feel him gently grab her arm and spin her to face him. Xavier opened and shut his mouth a couple times as his intimidating cool eyes looked down into her sweet brown ones.

Xavier bowed his head. ,”I’m not stopping you anymore than.” Xavier’s jaw jutted out as he let her arm go and turned on his heel walking to the building.

Beauty sighed walking behind Xavier for a small while until they reached the elevator, upon the elevator opening on the work floor, Beauty nearly ran to Caydon’s office. Caydon was already busy typing away on his computer.

 “Caydon.” Caydon looked up smiling immediately. ‘Beautiful?” Beauty blushed. “Yes to dinner.” Caydon smiled wider if possible. ,”Yes?” Beauty nodded. Caydon’s face lit up happily as he seemed to relax. “Seal it with a kiss?”

Beauty nodded walking over she leaned across his desk and his computer giving him a small but sweet kiss. His lips were so sweet, and soft. Beauty bit her lip wanting another.

Caydon reached over grabbing her hand to walk her around his desk before sitting her on his lap. Beauty straddled Caydon as his lips touched her’s passionately.

Beauty shivered in his lap, she’d never had any guy kiss her this way before. Caydon lips were sweet, excepting and warm, he wasn’t over doing it and he wasn’t taking it to far. Beauty’s body began to slightly heat up as his sensual kisses excited her, Beauty subconsciously began to grind into his lap, Caydon hand’s rested on her hips following her movements a little before he stopped.

“Beauty.” Caydon mumbled against her kisses. ,”Stop Baby.” Beauty ignored him rocking against his crotch as his erection pressed into her sensitive core. A small groan escaped Caydon’s lips as she disobeyed him and began wiggling along his lap.

”Baby stop.”

Caydon pulled away slowly his breathing uneven. Beauty’s eyes widen as she was mortified, did this make her easy? She was grinding senselessly against Caydon and she’d only really known him for 1month now.  Caydon shook his head dismissing it. ,”Don’t be embarrassed.”

Beauty blushed as his lips touched her forehead. “Get to work and we will talk later.” Beauty nodded climbing from his lap. Before Beauty got the chance to see the tint in his slacks he pushed himself underneath the computer desk.

“Bye baby, get work.”

Beauty walked off quickly to her own work spot. Xavier was at her desk placing a couple files on her desk top. Beauty sat down getting to work immediately.

Around 3:00pm Xavier drove Beauty to a simple but nice luncheon restaurant.  Beauty smiled when Xavier placed a rose colored box in-front of her, “I’m sorry.” was written on top in his hand writing. Beauty took off the top to see a beautiful pink rose place inside along with a small necklace. “

Aww, thank you Xaiver. You are forgiven..Maybe,” Beauty teased making Xavier flash a knee weakening smile her way. They ordered and as they ate it was quiet Beauty could on think of Caydon.

Xavier broke the silence finally. ,”What’s on your mind?” Beauty smiled swirling her spaghetti around her fork. ,’Your brother, I really like him Xavier.”

Xavier stiffened. ,”Oh.” Beauty noticed him tense up and she reached over to touch his hand. ,”Are you okay?” Xavier immediately relaxed but he pushed his plate away. ,”Yes. I’m fine.” “Are you full??” Beauty eyed his plate of half eaten food suspiciously. Xavier nodded a little. “Yeah.” Beauty nodded too only half believing him.

Once Beauty finished Xavier took her and himself back to work. At around 630pm a beautiful petite Latina looking women walked in front of Beauty desk. ,”Xavier please.” She smiled polietly. Beauty smiled back. ,”Name?” “Pauline.” Beauty nodded. ,”Xavier, Pauline is here.” Xavier immediately answered back. ,”Send her back.”

Upon sending Pauline back, Beauty no sooner heard her moans and his grunts. It went on for a good hour until Pauline finally left. Around 830pm. Caydon asked Beauty if he could drive her home. Beauty happily accepted.

Beauty notice a frown tug at Xavier lips when she told him she was riding with Caydon. “Xavier.. you promised you would say anything” Xavier nodded. ,”I didn’t say anything Beautiful.” Beauty paused at the nick name.

“I mean Beauty. Be safe.” Xavier’s voice slight cracked and he quickly turned his chair. Beauty nodded watching Xavier slouch in his chair and stare at his computer screen.

Beauty and Caydon didn’t notice Xavier standing in her door way, as Caydon and her shared a long goodnight kiss with Caydon laying between her legs. Beauty immediately sat up blushing as Caydon moved.

“You left your purse..”Xavier growled dropping it and walking away all quickly. Beauty sighed. ,”He really doesn’t want me to be with you.” Caydon smiled. ,”I promise I will treat you right baby.”

Beauty let out a shriek and a giggle as Caydon’s teeth grazed the spot on her neck where she tickled the most.

------

Awww is somebody a little jealous? Cause they were an ass and their brother was sweet? hmmmmmm lol

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8K 280 54
Dark and Beautiful, Feisty and full of the talent. Attara is one such girl in pursuit of her own dreams. She dreams of writing, of business ventures...
163K 3.4K 17
Michelle Evans is team captain of the basketball team. She sings, dances, and she's a smart girl. She's popular, but for a good reason. She's also bl...
481K 18.6K 29
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
1.9K 60 61
Alek Gill (Stephen James) , su orgullo y frialdad no le permite sentir algo por alguien. Brenda Black( Kristen Stewart) , directa e impulsiva. Los po...