Chapter [11]-"Black Beauty." (End)

Beauty stood heartbroken the next few weeks after that. Caydon had broken up with Beauty without explanation, he only promised he would repair her broken heart. Xavier had fired Beauty, and everyone in the house was acting distant toward her, it seems everything was going down hill being here and Beauty was in the mist of packing when Xavier entered her room, Beauty looked at him her face was tear streaked, her eyes were red, she looked so down

Xavier felt the heavy-ness of his heart grow heavier as he walked over to his Beautiful mate. He felt so far from her the past few weeks, but she needed the time to shift within herself. Xavier locked her door. “Please leave me alone.” Beauty begged at the edge of crying. Xavier shook his head no placing her bouquet of red roses on the bed as he swept her of her feet and into his arms. “I need you to be with me Beauty.” Beauty looked at him confused.

Xavier pulled Beauty into a soft kiss. Beauty body stiffened first then relaxed as she returned his sweet kisses. Beauty let out a loud howl as Xavier let his teeth sink into her neck before returning back to her lips, Beauty suddenly fell unconscious as her body suddenly took an excruciating  transformation. Beauty awoke much later staring out into the darkness her body was sore and weak. Beauty felt somebody stroking her hair gently, looking to her side she saw Xavier. Beauty tried to speak only to realize that instead of a voice out came a loud growl.

Beauty hopped off the bed scared to death. Xavier slowly inched his way toward her stroking her jet black fur calmly. Her wolf was radiant, beautiful even. Xavier kissed Beauty’s head, as she dropped on her stomach paws out in-front of her obviously confused. Xavier sat beside ready to explain. “Beauty. You are a werewolf” Beauty had gathered that when she saw her paw’s and her heard growl.

Xavier smiled at the look she gave him. ,”You are an ancient generation werewolf. Some -how for 3 generation’s the gene had been skipped and passed onto yourself. Your mother and Chassidy never spoke of it, you showed no sign of change. You’re kind changes when you are bitten.” Beauty took in his words as a smug look crossed her cute pug face.  Xavier smiled at her. “My kind is more intimate when mating. Caydon thought you were his because you had sex with him, you must have took control, because only the female mate to a male initiates sex. With my kind the female know’s her mate before the male.”

“It does sound complicated, but when a women finds her male mate, she immediately goes into sexual desperation for her mate, until those two physically connect, the male has no idea. Unless of course you are the strongest of your were pack. Than I am told by my own wolf.  Im sorry for running from you, when I knew you were mine from day one.” Xavier spoke sweetly stroking her fur. Beauty felt sore as she shifted into her biological image. Xavier discreetly placed a blanket around her shoulders.

Beauty looked at him. ,”Sounds like a fucked up version of twilight to me.”  Xavier chuckled with a shrug. “You really have no questions?” Beauty nodded. ,”I have several. I’m just taking in a lot right now.” Xavier pulled Beauty close kissing her, Xavier smiled as she shivered and jolted in his arms. “You seem calm about everything.” Xavier asked worried. ,”Did you suspect?” “No, I had no idea, and I’m not calm, I’m just tired and sore.” Xavier nodded sweeping her into his arms. Infact Beauty was having a damn heart-attack at all this

-

The two made love soon after that, and several weeks after Xavier announced to the house, and the ENTIRE were-pack that he had found his mate. An ancient werewolf,  his very own;

                              Black Beauty

--

Thank you for reading! They are so adorable together:)