Chapter [8]-Sex with Caydon???

** Comment      

**Vote          

!Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                             Chapter [8]-Sex with Caydon???

It had to be the most embarrassing thing to get a call from your mother while having a romantic dinner with your boyfriend...

Beauty should have chosen to ignore it, to click reject, to just ignore it, but she made the mistake of clicking answer.”Mom?” “BEAUTY WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU?” pulling her cell-phone a little distance away from her ear. ,”I’m living with Chassidy now.” Beauty watched Caydon twirl the spaghetti around his fork.

“You have four days to bring your ass back here!”

“Mom, I’m not coming back. I have a job here. I’m 20 now and you can’t tell me what to do bye.”

Beauty hung up immediately as her mom started to go off again. Beauty sighed eating her spaghetti. ,”She is a fucking pain.” Caydon bit into his French bread. “She’s just being a mother.”Beauty shrugged biting in her bread also. ,”Where are you parents?”

Caydon reached over taking a sip of his wine. ,”My dad passed away a little over 2years ago, and my mom lives about an hour or so away from Phoenix.” “Im sorry about your dad.” Caydon nodded reaching over to pat Beauty’s hand before reach over to grab his fork again. Beauty sighed pushing her plate a little away from her.

“Caydon..”  

“What’s wrong Baby?”

“I’m ready.”

Beauty giggled lightly as Caydon choked a bit as he reached  up to sip his wine glass. Caydon smiled. ,”You are? Are you?” Beauty nodded stepping from her seat tugging her straps down slightly to reveal a very sexy black and pink bra. Beauty smiled victoriously seeing Caydon’s eyes cloud with a dark lust as he pressed his napkin against his lips.

”Can I see the rest of it?”

Beauty nodded allowing her dress to slip down to reveal the matching thong. Beauty’s eyes widen as a growl left Caydons’ lips.

“Caydon?”

Beauty let out a loud scream as he lurched forward at her.

Xavier’s Pov.

Xavier jumped into his pants as an overwhelming agony rattled his heart. Tears immediately glassed his vision.

He’d seen Beauty getting ready for that date with Caydon. He couldn’t help put lean against the door frame peeking through the slightly cracked door,watching her beautiful figure.

Seeing her made him hard and beyond any type of lust he’d had for any of the women he’d had sex with. Beauty didn’t notice Xavier as she clasped her bra on, over her breasts, stepping into her thong.

She eyed herself in the mirror looking concerned about how she may have looked. She looked so divine that Xavier had to walk away before he ripped in her room.

Xavier shook his head at his stupidity as he took off walking towards the hotel that his brother usually took Beauty too. It was 5 star hotel not too far away from where they lived, it over looked the lake.

Xavier scalded that side of the building with ease after taking a moment to catch Beauty’s scent, It was laced with Caydon’s. It didn’t take long for Xavier to land feet first on the patio. The back sliding door was covering with a white lace curtain, but Xavier could easily make out what was happening on the living room couch. He felt powerless as he watched Caydon kiss every inch of her body.

What was he suppose to do? Bust in like a damn fool? And then what?

As much as this magnetic pull drew him to her, he still didn’t want her, he wanted some one who was exactly as he was. Some one like Malina… Xavier pressed his forehead against the glass. She probably had no idea that all that her and Caydon did tormented him, he hated it.

Beauty's Pov.

Beauty bit her lip as Caydon’s tongue rolled along her stomach in small circles as he took his time with her. Beauty gasped feeling his teeth scrap against her flesh. Caydon didn’t bother to remove her thong as he pressed his lips against her clothed passion.

”Caydon Please.”

Caydon ignored her plea as he drew his warm tongue in circles along her thong. Caydon kissed his way back up to her ear. ,”I need you to be wet, and ready for me.”

Beauty shuddered at the lust in his voice. ,”I..I am ready.” Caydon chuckled taking her hand, he swiftly slipped it into his slacks, allowing her to feel his prominent and still growing size.

“You are?”

Beauty’s mouth opened a little in surprise at just how big he was.He most definitely was not a boy. Beauty gripped his large dick and very slowly began to stroke Caydon as his tongue played with her nipples.

Caydon pulled her hand away after just a moment pressing into her he grinded into her roughly before slipping his hands down into her panties to play with and pinch at her clit.

Beauty arched her back as his fingers and tongue worked her into ecstasy. Beauty allowed her eyes to shut and without meaning or warning Xavier’s face slipped into her mind.

“Xavier?”

“Please, Stop..”

Beauty suddenly felt nothing, not even Caydon’s skillful teasing.

“Please stop..I’m watching you. You are killing me…”

Beauty eye’s shot open, she looked all around for Xavier, but she saw him no where. I must be going crazy.. That was until Beautiful looked up to see Xavier looking directly at her through the patio door, a look of anguish on his face..

Xavier?

----------

Awww Xavier is starting to have problems