surrounded by mean boys ¦ jeo...

By pastel-green

❝Being in a school surrounded by mean boys, do you think you'll be able to survive it?❞ Start - 18.01.2017 E... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
epilogue

028

64 2 0
By pastel-green

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook hissed.

A reminiscent smile spread across her perfect, porcelain doll face. But Jungkook swept that smile away with a short, but clear statement.

"Wipe that disgusting smile off your face and get out of this house, will you?"

"My, that is not a kind way to treat your guest." Subin spoke calmly.

Jungkook wasn't sure if she was playing dumb or just plain confused on the situation. He couldn't accept the fact that she has the guts to sit down on his sofa and drink a warm cup of tea while facing him, all good and fine.

How could she be fine when he couldn't have a peaceful night without the memories of them screaming at him every time he tried to sleep?

Subin shuffled on her seat and placed the cup back on the table carefully, crossing her legs, "Hey, it's been a while since we meet. You're telling me to go back when I just arrive?"

The vase on the table toppled over when Jungkook slammed a hand on the table. "If staying in here is what you want, then please mind your own business and stay out of my face."

Taking his coat with him, Jungkook shut the door harshly behind him; leaving Subin alone.

Unfazed by Jungkook's treatment towards her, Subin took the last sip of her tea and took a small tour around the house. Scanning every details of the house with a permanent proud smile on her face. Her gaze stopped on a picture hanging on the wall. A picture of them together, when they were five.

A thought of guiltiness crossed her mind.

How could she leave Jungkook alone on that night?

xxx

Hyemin stared at her phone as she tossed and turned for a several time on her bed. She frowned, "Was it too rude to ignore his text?"

Hyemin immediately grabbed her phone and dialed the guy who has left her thinking about him alone for the past two hours. On the first two rings, Hyemin sighed and stared at the ceiling quietly. The next two rings made Hyemin impatient and stood up, walking back and forth inside her room as her bad habit of biting her nails came back unknowingly.

"Where the hell is he?" Hyemin muttered, her finger hovering over the cancel button.

'Miss me?'

The other line answered. At midst of frustration, Hyemin was relieved that Jungkook was still alive.

"Why do you take such a long time to pick up the call?"

'Worried about me I see. No worries, I'm here now.'

"Here?" Hyemin raised a brow; looking around her room, clueless.

'Here.' Jungkook repeated her word.

"Outside of my house? Oh," Hyemin paused, then gasped when she finished processing the situation she was in.

"OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE?" Hyemin brutally end the call before throwing her phone across her room.

She was running all over the place. Pulling out a random sweater from her closet and making sure her hair didn't resemble the nest of the birds outside her house.

Realizing it was too late to prevent anything from happening, Hyemin sighed when she saw her mom chit-chatting with Jungkook.

"So, darling. What do you think of our daughter?" Mrs. Jung asked, looking at Jungkook and listening to each and every of his words.

Jungkook hummed as he thought of the question. Hyemin snorted, he didn't have to think about her mom's question that seriously.

"She is a good person, ma'am." Jungkook smiled, glancing at Hyemin as he spoke.

Hyemin cleared her throat, looking away. Why did he have to look at her with that gaze?

Mrs. Jung gave Jungkook a smug smile upon his truthful answer, "You are the good person here, sweetie. To be honest, our Hyemin don't wash her hair often—"

"OH MY, mom! I thought you are supposed to make some tea for our guest. Go, go!"

Hyemin sighed in relief when Mrs. Jung was gone from the living room. It wasn't easy to stop her mom once she starts talking.

"Sorry for that," Hyemin sat down beside Jungkook, "My mom..."

"Sorry for what? She's very fun to talk to." He smiled, "Your mom."

Hyemin noticed the change in Jungkook's eyes when he said 'mom'. Just for a second, and she choose to not think too deep about that. She shrugged, her eyes wandered around when it stopped on something unusual, something that looked like blood.

No, it was blood.

"Wait, show me your hand." Hyemin scooted closer to Jungkook, trying to reach for his hand.

"There's nothing on my hand..." Jungkook shifted further, avoiding Hyemin.

But she knew something was wrong. And she won't stop until she find out about it.

He didn't planned to show his scar to her. Jungkook thought that he should have treat his hand before visiting her house late at night. But he still didn't want Hyemin to know the fact that Subin's visit made him broke the mirror in his room intentionally.

"Cut my fingers while cleaning the broken glass, nothing to worry about." Jungkook sighed, his hand now fully exposed to Hyemin.

"Huft, you're so clumsy! Why didn't you take care of your scar first?"

"Oh my, the first aid box! How could I forget about it when I said I'll ask Hyemin to take care of your scar earlier?" Hyemin's mom entered, taking Jungkook's chance to say something.

"So you've seen his scar just now?" Hyemin lifted her head and looked at her mom, with Jungkook's hand still on hers. Hyemin's mom nodded and placed the tray on the table, cleaning her hands on her apron before heading off to the kitchen and pulled out the first aid kit from the cupboard.

Hyemin's mom shook her head at herself, realizing that she had started to become more forgetful as time passed by. She placed the first aid kit on the table and placed her hand on her waist (also known as her signature pose).

"Young lady, please take care of this handsome young man's hand. I'll be in my room, have a good talk you two." she chirped cheerfully before making her way to her room.

Hyemin rolled her eyes at her over-excited mom. She turned back to Jungkook. Noticing that her hand was still on his, she quickly pulled her hand from his, moving over to the first aid box.

"H-hey, you should go home after this. Your dad must be worried about you." Hyemin spoke, trying to cover up the awkwardness (that unexpectedly came back again) from before.

"He's on a business trip, doesn't matter if I come back home at 3 a.m." Jungkook muttered, resting his hand on his lap while Hyemin gathered the materials for his wound.

"But still, it's dangerous to go home late." She replied without looking at him.

"Are you worried about me now?" Jungkook chuckled,

Hyemin bit her lower lips and shot Jungkook a glare, clenching her teeth before dabbing his wound with a cotton harshly. Jungkook gasped, he lowered his head to see droplets of blood flowing down his scar that was already dry before. Hyemin was more surprised than Jungkook was, her hands going all over the place, searching for tissue.

"Ah, why are you so violent?" Jungkook whined,

Hyemin smiled guiltily, " I didn't mean to do that, sorry."

"Do you think saying sorry is enough? Here," Jungkook tapped on his cheek.

Hyemin shook her head as she continued to take care of Jungkook's scar, finishing it with placing a band-aid on the wound.

"I'll forgive you if you give me a kiss." He grinned at her.

Hyemin gasped and rushed over to cover his mouth, "Jeon Jungkook, are you out of your mind? What if my mom hears it?" she hissed under her breath, looking backward from time to time to make sure her mom isn't watching.

Jungkook removed Hyemin's hand from his mouth softly and pulled her hand, making her jerked forward.

"She won't mind." Jungkook teased, biting his lips as he glanced into Hyemin's eyes. Hyemin clicked her tongue as she tried to act as normal as possible. She tried to escape from his grip, however, she's way too weak for Jungkook. There was no way she could escape from his powerful grip. Jungkook's smirk became more playful as he noticed Hyemin's anxious expression.

He paused for a moment, leaning closer and repeated the same action before giving a quick peck on Hyemin's lips. Hyemin's eyes grew bigger, she quickly stood up and slapped Jungkook on the arms, flustered.

"Jeon Jungkook! What if my-"

"Kids, what are you doing?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.9K 26
지극 Park Jimin, nobody's ever heard of him... Except for the fact he is at the top of his class every year followed by his best and only friend Hoseok...
19.7K 578 32
"Is that?" I mumbled to myself in fear trying to hide... Start: 31.08.17 End: 18.12.17 Edited: Summer 2020
1.6K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
49.2K 1.3K 21
when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept him and will you both end up together desp...