our little secret ➵ jenzie

By -johnorlando

"soon she'd be swallowing my cum." ↠in which the nerd gets seduced by the boy who fucked through half of amer... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9|1•
•10|2•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
I MET #JOHAYDEN

•22•

5K 112 17
By -johnorlando

Mackenzie

•••

I got up at 6:00 this morning and took a quick shower before I picked out my outfit for the day. I stood in front of my closet like 15 minutes before I had choosen an outfit.
I decided to wear something what's less the nerdy Mackenzie and more the
self confident girl who has, by the way, Johnny Orlando as her Boyfriend, althought
he is a freaking, annoying, selfish and hot player. But whatever, I don't care anymore.
It was a long time ago, I had decided to trust him and I don't regret it.

At 7:30 I went through the door and outside the house.
Then I called Johnny, to remind him that I told him, I would prove him that I can
be more then just the nerdy, little girl. I searched for his number.

"Hey Babe." he said.

"Morning fuckboy." I fired with a high pitched voice.

"Yeah, I love you too Kenz." he mumbled.

I grinned, someone's tired. "Sorry, I'm just in a good mood right now."

"Yeah, shall I pick you up?" he asked.

"No, I'm on my way. I just wanted to remind you that I'll show you from now on, that I'm not just a nerdy, shy girl." I told him.

"Kenz, you don't have to do that, I'm fine with you being the nerd, except in my presence. I mean when you are with me then it feels like there is no shy girl." he said.

That let melt my heart. "Oh my lord, Johnny that was too sweet from you."

"It's the truth, I guess." he answered.

I smiled. " Okay, umm... see you in a bit. I'll wait in front of the school, bye Babe."

"Bye darling." he said through the phone and then we hung up.

I went the rest of my way to school and fell in thoughts. What if he doesn't like my outfit for today? What if he doesn't like me anymore when I'm not shy? What if the populars don't accept me? What if everyone thinks I'm a slut? Nobody should ever know that we had sex. If someone finds it out, we are so dead. Suddenly I bumped into a boys chest. Damn that was hard.

"What the hell! Ouch, look where you are walking!" I shouted and hold my head.

"I'm sorry Babe, but you didn't see me standing there." he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Johnny? Oh I'm so sorry." I said emberassed and blushed.

"Nah, everything is fine. Are you okay?" Johnny asked.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah, my head just hurts a little. Your chest is very hard."

"Yeah, umm..." he smirked.

I was confused. "What? What is it, Johnny?"

His smirk grew bigger. "I just... my thoughts got a little dirty when you said 'hard'."

I rolled my eyes whe I realized what he meant. "Not now."

"What about later?" he hugged me thighter.

"Johnny, you shouldn't plan stuff like this, where would be the fun?" I said.

He laughed. "Yeah, okay... whatever. Let's go."

He turned me around and kissed me. Then we walked to our lockers. Luckily they were next to each others. I looked at my schedule, my first class was math so I took my math book and my block out of the locker. I noticed that the hallway was empty and I got a shock when I realized that Johnny and I must have missed the school bell.
I slammed the door of my locker and turned around to Johnny.

"John hurry up we've missed the..."

I got pressed against my locker, so hard that for a moment my back hurted pretty bad. But when I felt the demanding kisses on my lips I forgot the pain. Resisting these kisses is impossible and to be honest I didn't want to resist his kisses.
His soft lips went down to my neck and I dug my finger in his hair.  I feel like we'll be late for class.

"Eww... you broke up with me for her?" a girl said.

Johnny and I instantly pulled away. "No Nadia, I broke up with you because you're a cheap and annoying slut." he said.

"Umm... I bet I have more money then this ugly dog." Nadia said pointing at me.

I raised my eyebrows. "Ugh, excuse me. Do I know you? I've never talked to you before so it's very unlikely that you know me or generally anything in my life."

"Oh come on dog, look at your cheap clothes, you look like a hoe. And your ugly, fat nose. You obviously do not have enough money to get it operated." she fired back.

"So first of all: You are the real hoe here, because you fucked every boy in this school and I did not. And second of all: I like my nose the way it is and I don't give a fuck on your superficial opinion, Bitch!" I yelled at her

She came closer to me. "You think I'm the bitch? Guess what, the bitch gets, whatever she wants and I want him."

I backed off. "Ugh, your breath smells like you wouldn't know what brushing your teeth is. And by the way, have you ever asked him, if he wants you? I guess he doesn't."

Johnny cleared his throat. "Exactly. Nadia I want nothing more from you. If you haven't noticed the hype yesterday on Instagram, we officialy announced that Mackenzie and I are dating. And now we have to go to class."

Without another word he turned around and grabbed my wrist to pull me with him.
Suddenly the school bell rang. We weren't late for class, I just thought that. This girl makes me sick. She's such a spoiled brat. I've never liked her, even when we were in kindergarten together.

"Johnny?" I spoke.

"Yes?" he said.

"Is Nadia right? Do I look like a cheap hoe?" I asked.

He smiled. "Are you kidding me? You totally don't. I mean you look hot but not like a hoe."

I punched him a little on the shoulder. "Aye, why so sweet today?"

"Because you still have to like me in the afternoon." he said.

"Why shouldn't I? Or better, why shall I like you in the afternoon?" I think I knew it.

He smirked. "Otherwise I won't get you later."

I blushed. "Yeah not in school please."

"Why not. Don't tell me the thought about us later, makes you horny!" he yelled quiet.

"It doesn't but I really like the thoughts of it and I can't stop thinking about it." I said.

He grinned. "I see."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course, fuckboy and now we have to hurry to class."

I did not let him say something and just ran to my class. I sat down in the corner and just a few seconds later, Johnny reached the room and sat nexto me.

•••

babyshark doo doo doo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 4.3K 19
━ IN WHICH THE PIZZA BOY DELIVERS A PIZZA TO HIS EX-LOVER! [ highest rank: #717 in fanfiction ] © zieglerfuls 2018
43.6K 2.6K 24
In which a girl is used, bullied, and tortured which results to her losing her trust in everyone. But along the way she meets a green eyed boy who mi...
119K 4.8K 29
"you're my babygirl." ↠in which he pulls the love of his life into the spotlight↞ © -johnorlando 2018-2021 [✔]
195K 10.7K 32
❝What are you?❞ ❝I'm your boyfriend!❞ © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️]