My Love and Yours

By Flare787

Sequel to Emotions A few weeks have passed since Chara had regained her lost Soul and survived. Now, she is c... More

Quick A/N
The Arrival
Picnic
Talking It Out
Competition
The Newcomer
Meant to Be
Defend the Ship
Mistrust and Deceit
Heartache
Confrontation
Gone Downhill
Hate and Darkness
The Man Who Speaks in Hands
Lost
New Lives
Dance Practice
Defensive
Going For It
Date Time
Prom Meeting
Regret
One Last Dance
Past Sins
Distress
Personal Patient
Catatonia
Returning to Sanity
The Skeleton's Tale
The Queen's Saga
The Queen and the Sentry
Coming Back
A/N

Every Lie Told

227 10 5
By Flare787

Chara awoke to see where she was. She felt some pain sting in her chest, but shrugged it off as she sat up. She looked around to see nothing but darkness. It was black everywhere she looked. She couldn't see anything, or anyone, just herself.

And then voices began to ring around her.

You really hate me...that much?

HUMAN, I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU!

Alphys...take care of yourself...

Goodbye, Muffet

Guess you don't...wanna join my fan club?

Papyrus...do you want anything?

Please don't kill me

She sighed. This was the HATE trying to take her. It was going to take everything she had done, every regret, every sin, every secret buried, and use it against her until she breaks down into doing what it desires of her. It is that, or she will die.

"Do your worst, HATE" she crossed her arms. "I'd rather die. It's not like I haven't before. Also, those old Genocides are getting boring"

Maybe I'm not your only love

Her eyes widened at that voice. She looked around, trying to find its source. "Frisk?"

Don't try and play dumb with me, Chara! I saw you with her!

Chara's breath began to unsteady. Not that. Please not that. Genocide memories she could handle, but the memory of a heartbreak like this...

I thought she was just a friend, Chara

"No! Stop! Leave Frisk out of this!" the girl yelled, trying to make it go away as she shook her head while covering her ears, hoping it would block out the voices. That didn't work. This was her mind; she could hear them no matter what. She looked around before she felt a sharp sting in her cheek. The hand slap.

Staying out on the couch should teach an emotionless demon how they work

Demon. That was the one thing she hated being called, unless it was a joke. She felt all the pain enter her mind again. She hated that name. It was what she was always called. She was called that because she had red eyes. She called herself that because she hated humanity. She was called that by Sans because she killed everyone in the Underground and framed Frisk for it. And now, she was called that by her lover because she thought she was cheating on her.

Her tears began to fall down. There was no hope for her. She was hated by them all. She killed them all. She did so many terrible things. She didn't deserve to live. She didn't deserve to be loved. Now she was going to be stuck here forever, all alone with her past sins.

She felt a hand began to rub her back soothingly. She looked up and saw a weird face. It looked a little like a skeleton, but he had two cracks on his face. One went upwards while the other went downwards. His face was cracked into a smile. He looked like he was made of black goo like the HATE. His hands had two holes in them.

✋︎⧫︎ ♒︎◆︎❒︎⧫︎💧📪︎ ♎︎□︎♏︎💧■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ♓︎⧫︎✍︎ he spoke up. It sounded like gibberish to mostly others, but she understood him perfectly.

"G-Gaster?"

☟︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎📪︎ ♍︎♒︎♋︎❒︎♋︎📬︎ ✋︎⧫︎🕯︎💧♌︎♏︎♏︎■︎ 💧□︎ ●︎□︎■︎♑︎📪︎ ♒︎♋︎💧■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ♓︎⧫︎✍︎

"How are you here?"

✋︎🕯︎❍︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎📪︎ ◻︎❒︎♓︎■︎♍︎♏︎💧︎💧︎📬︎ ❄︎♒︎♏︎ ♒︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎ □︎■︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎●︎●︎□︎⬥︎♏︎♎︎ ❍︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎❍︎◆︎■︎♓︎♍︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♓︎■︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ❍︎♓︎■︎♎︎📬︎ ✋︎🕯︎❍︎ 💧︎⧫︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ❖︎□︎♓︎♎︎📪︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ♓︎■︎ ♋︎●︎◻︎♒︎⍓︎💧︎🕯︎ ●︎♋︎♌︎

He gently wiped away her tears. He looked and saw that they were now black, and she was frightened as well when she noticed it too.

🕈︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎❒︎□︎◆︎♌︎●︎♏︎💧︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♓︎■︎⧫︎□︎ 💧︎♏︎♋︎💧︎♏︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎💧︎ ❖︎♓︎●︎♏︎ 💧︎◆︎♌︎💧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♍︎♏︎✍︎

She felt the tears rise up again. "She hates me, Gaster. I don't blame her"

🕈︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ❍︎♋︎😐♏︎💧︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ 💧︎♋︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎✍︎ ♓︎ 💧︎♋︎⬥︎ ⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♎︎♓︎♎︎📬︎ ✡︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ♋︎⧫︎ ♐︎♋︎◆︎●︎⧫︎

"I made her do the Genocide Routes. I made her do it all against her will. I made her kill everyone she loved. And I know she forgives me for it as everyone else does but, I don't think it's real. They're better off without me"

He was silent for a bit before speaking again. ✡︎□︎◆︎ ♎︎♓︎♎︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ♎︎□︎ ♓︎⧫︎

She looked up. "What?"

He went behind her. His hands began to glow; one was blue while the other was orange.

🏱︎♏︎❒︎♒︎♋︎◻︎💧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎💧︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ □︎◻︎♏︎■︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♏︎⍓︎♏︎💧︎

Before she could react, his hands covered her eyes.

===============================================

Chara awoke to find herself on the same flowerbed that her grave was on. Right infront of her was Frisk, already talking with Flowey. She floated over to the human. It wasn't like she had a choice anyway. If she tried to stay behind, she would just be dragged.

Why are we back here? I thought we already had our perfect ending, she thought as she floated over to her. She watched from a distance, knowing the human was going to run into the bullets again.

She didn't. And Flowey got angry.

Atleast she learned from her mistake.

For the next few minutes, the rest of the progress seemed rather normal. Toriel came and guided her, puzzles were used, and everything seemed normal. They soon reached the part with the dummy. Chara knew what to expect. Frisk was probably just reliving the moments here in the Underground. No trouble. She'll just put everything back to normal in the end.

What she didn't expect was when Frisk attacked the dummy instead of talking to it.

"Dummies are for talking, not for fighting!" Toriel softly reprimanded her.

As they moved to the new room, the ghost was feeling a little uneasy.

That's new

=============================================

You won! Your LV increased slightly.

Chara did not expect that. Frisk killed Froggit. She killed her without hesitation in one single swoop. Okay, now she knew something was seriously wrong. She felt it when she killed the dummy, but now this raised the red flags.

The human looked at her before giving a smile. "Just experimenting. It all ends the same, right?"

===============================================

"...my child..." Toriel spoke weakly before turning to dust.

Chara breathed heavily with that death. She never thought she could breathe again, but she did. Frisk had killed all those Monsters in the Ruins, expect for Toriel. There was no happy ending for that. And then, she RESET. The time after that, she killed all Monsters in the Underground except for Toriel, Papyrus, Undyne, Muffet, Mettaton, Sans, and Flowey. Now, she had spared all Monsters, except for Toriel.

As Frisk spoke with Flowey on the way out, she felt something strange rise in her. The LV Frisk gained was beginning to affect her as well. Frisk had gained LOVE, EXP, and HP. Now, something new was going on in the ghost.

She covered her mouth as she coughed a little into it. She looked down and found something weird. It was a black substance.

Is this...HATE?

==========================================================

Chara didn't know how much more of this she could take. With each kill that Frisk made in a new Route, she began to cough up more of the black substance she knew as HATE. This stuff was dangerous, and it was tearing her apart. Not only were those two humans connected, but they reflected what happens to the other.

Frisk had killed time and time again in several timelines and then RESET. Still, all those killings still piled onto the ghost she was stuck with. She had many patterns in who lives and who dies. So many painful deaths. So much dust shed. The last timeline, she killed all except for Toriel, Papyrus, and Flowey.

Right now, they were both in the room Toriel gave. Frisk was swinging her legs like an innocent child. Chara knew better. This girl was no innocent whatsoever. She was feeling scared.

"What's the matter, Chara? You seem disturbed" the human spoke to her.

"I'm not, just a little surprised" the ghost tried to sound as normal as possible.

=================================================

Okay, now this was the worst. She killed them all. She killed everyone in the Underground. She knew that if she let her free out there into the Surface she fell from, she would just kill all humanity as well, until she RESETs again. She hates humanity for what they did to her when she lived on the Surface before coming down to the Underground, but that is no excuse to let this beast, this abomination, this monstrosity escape and lay waste.

She soon found out why Frisk killed and kept using the RESETs in the first place. She did this because she was bored. There was no other way. She said it herself.

"Either way, it all ends the same, right?" she recalled those words in one of the Routes.

She had it when she killed the only one left that meant anything to her: Her Soulless brother. She snapped, and allowed the HATE to consume her. She confronted the beast head-on. She was this timeline's last hope. Stop it now, or it will be set free to kill the whole world.

I'm sorry, Frisk, but I'm doing this for your own good

=================================================

Atleast she bought it another chance. She made herself look like a monster and was very much unable to be killed. She then gave Frisk a choice: ERASE the timeline or not. To ERASE means that it will erase all the sins and kills she made, thereby giving her a second chance.

Frisk refused, so Chara killed her. She then offered another deal: Give up her Soul, and she will bring back this world. She refused again, so she let her stay in that timeline. Ten minutes later, she had enough and brought it back regardless.

"Why do you do this? Why continue to kill over and over?" she spoke as they sat in Toriel's prepared room.

"Me? Hah!" the human laughed. "I'm not doing this, you are, Chara"

She didn't want to believe that. She knew that wasn't true. She picked up the knife. She was the one who killed them. The next thing she knew, she felt all of Frisk's wrongdoings suddenly pile onto her. Her memories were altered and twisted to corrupted versions of them. Instead of her watching helplessly as Frisk killed them all, she saw her killing them after possessing Frisk.

She tried her best to rebel against them, but it was soon all in vain. She gave in, and let the new Chara emerge.

She was no longer a ghost, but a demon.

Chara Dreemur, Demon of Genocide.

===================================================

Chara flinched as she let that all sink in as Gaster let go of her. Frisk did this. She killed them all, and then framed her for doing it. She even made her believe she did it. She made her into the beast everyone feared. She made everyone turn against her.

"She killed them" she breathed out.

Gaster nodded.

"She killed them, and then framed me for it. She made me into what I was"

"She's the real monster, the True Villain" Gaster spoke, this time in normal font. "She chose this path. You only took the blame for it all"

Chara could feel her Soul and heart just break. She had been living a lie. Frisk did this. She lied to her about everything. If it weren't for her, everything would be alright. She RESETs and kills. She makes everyone suffer repeatedly. She killed them all. She played with her power, because she was bored.

"She lied to you about your whole time in the Underground. Who's to say she didn't lie about having to love you? Don't you see, Chara? She only gave you a second chance, because she wanted control over you like she does with the others. You're the only other one alive with a DETERMINATION Soul like her, and she saw it as a threat. To take you out of the picture, she corrupted your mind and turned all you loved against you. When you were left vulnerable, she took you in to enslave you with love"

Chara felt her heart break before she turned to the melting skeleton. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I saw it all with my own eyes, and I dread that I was unable to stop it" he wiped away her tears. "You and I are the same, Chara. You were left behind because of a lie that made even your best friends hate you. I was forgotten because of a mistake"

He then drew out her Soul. She noticed it was now a combo of two Traits. Half of it was black while the other held was red. He then brought out his Soul; it was half black and half white.

"Your Soul is broken. Mine is too. But together, we can be fixed. We both desire freedom from something that has hold over us. You want to break free from the lies, and I want to be free from the Void"

He then reached down into a pocket and picked something up. It was a collar. It was black with red spikes. It was a little more like a choker because it had an elaborate design. Chara stared at it with uncertainty. She knew how she was with them last time.

"Give into the HATE, pledge your loyalty and partnership reserved for her to me, and we can all go home happy. I promise. You were given up once, and the only one who said she would stay by you just made you a living lie. Save yourself"

Chara looked down sadly. She looked down at the Heart Locket she wore before tearing it off and letting it go. She allowed a few last words before she closed her eyes and allowed the HATE to consume her. "Goodbye, Frisk. I really loved you"

Gaster smiled as Chara reopened her eyes back into the blood red demon form they were. She gave the same scary grin from before as she went over to the smiling skeleton, who then put on a collar on her to mark her loyalty.

"Chara, Demon of Genocide, atlast. Now, was that so hard?"

She shrugged.

"Oh, and would mind if I take back my promise to spare Frisk's life?"

"No objections here"

He chuckled as he stroked her cheek. "You interest me. Rest now, you need it. I'll keep watch"

She was then picked up by him as he walked around. She was feeling a little drowsy now. He made sure to support her head and hold her right. She wrapped her arms around him to secure her positions. She then began to close her eyes and allow sleep to take her. The whole time, he sang to her.

Hush, child, the darkness will rise from the deep

And carry you down into sleep

Child, the darkness will rise from the deep

And carry you down into sleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.2K 14
What instead of having a son, Toriel and Asgore had a daughter? A daughter who never died? A daughter named (y/n). Monsters have been locked in the...
4.6K 275 42
Chara has one objective: RESET back to when they themself fell, and save Asriel from his demise. With all the Genocide Runs the now-free Frisk goes o...
52.4K 1.6K 61
After Ethan (Frisk's older brother) broke the barrier and set everyone free, they went on a huge trip around the world to spend more time together. F...
442 10 27
In the undertale universe a human fell down into the underground (AKA the monsters' home) this human is known as Frisk. She (Canonically she is gende...