My Love and Yours

By Flare787

Sequel to Emotions A few weeks have passed since Chara had regained her lost Soul and survived. Now, she is c... More

Quick A/N
The Arrival
Picnic
Talking It Out
Competition
The Newcomer
Meant to Be
Defend the Ship
Mistrust and Deceit
Heartache
Confrontation
Gone Downhill
The Man Who Speaks in Hands
Every Lie Told
Lost
New Lives
Dance Practice
Defensive
Going For It
Date Time
Prom Meeting
Regret
One Last Dance
Past Sins
Distress
Personal Patient
Catatonia
Returning to Sanity
The Skeleton's Tale
The Queen's Saga
The Queen and the Sentry
Coming Back
A/N

Hate and Darkness

272 8 18
By Flare787

Things just seemed to have gotten worse each time they made a move. But this was probably one for the record book. Thankfully, no sign of Asgore right after that incident. Turning his former daughter back into the thing she feared and hated the most really took a huge toll on him, and everyone else involved.

Chara had looked her worse. When she woke up, she was just staring at the ceiling, mumbling something inaudible. Her eyes seemed rather dead and dull. Alphys tried to zoom in on what she was saying, but even then it seemed to make no sense. It sounded quite like gibberish, and it was assumed that she had gone mad.

"I mean, the dosage used was insane even for her, but I never thought it would actually cause something like this!" Alphys said one time.

Toriel was in sorrow now that she had lost her child again. For Flowey, he had lost his sister. For the Human Souls, they had lost a sibling and leader. For Sans, he lost his best friend again. For Frisk, she lost the love of her life. They all tried their best to comfort the other in any way possible, but it was too hard for any. The worst was that they couldn't even visit the girl due to the circumstances.

One time, Chara stopped mumbling and her eyes shone the same crimson red of her Genocide form. She was able to break free from her bonds, but unable to get out of the room. At first, they were thinking about sedating her until she gave up, but she somehow stopped herself and just sat down in the corner. She then began to 'write' something on the walls with her finger. She would then retire either back to the bed or on the ground and rest.

They were all curious at this new behavior. No one had ever taken that amount of HATE so they had no idea what exactly they were all dealing with. Taking a risk, Alphys dropped in a notebook and pencil one time while she was sleeping. Chara took the pencil, but wrote on the walls instead. Her writings contained some sort of language or font that wasn't recognizable.

❄︎♒︎♏︎ ❍︎♋︎■︎ 💧♒︎□︎ 💧◻︎♏︎♋︎💧💧 ♓︎■︎ ♒︎♋︎■︎♎︎💧

☟︎♏︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎♏︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ❍︎♏︎

👎︎♋︎❒︎😐📪︎ ♎︎♋︎❒︎😐♏︎❒︎📪︎ ⍓︎♏︎⧫︎ ♎︎♋︎❒︎😐♏︎❒︎ 😐⧫︎♓︎●︎●︎

✋︎ ♓︎■︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎♏︎💧⧫︎ ♒︎♓︎❍︎

Sometimes, it was noted that she would smile as she wrote them. She would sometimes look around and hum a weird tune. At then, one day, she was just staring into a corner and speaking gibberish again.

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" Alphys asked.

"Please, Alphys, she's my child. I know she wouldn't hurt me" Toriel spoke. She knew the risks, but she wanted to take her chance. She even brought along Chara's favorite chocolate pie.

"I'm coming along too" Flowey spoke up as he wheeled himself to the goat lady's side. "I was her best friend before she died and succumbed to the HATE the first time, and she still recognizes me"

Alphys sighed, but nodded.

Undyne looked over to the third one present who didn't speak. "I'm assuming you want to go and see your girl too?"

The Pacifist just looked down. "No, I don't think she should see me right now"

Toriel sighed before Alphys opened the door to the room that held Chara. "B-be careful" she warned.

The goat lady nodded as the flower wheeled behind her. The room was dark and a little eerie. Then again, Chara never really liked being in a bright room and she used to keep the curtains closed to avoid the sun. There were writings in a weird font on the walls. Flowey stayed close to Toriel as they looked for the demon child. They finally found her facing the corner again.

She just stood there, mumblings something inaudible. Her eyes were somewhat blank.

Toriel took a deep breath before she spoke gently. "Hello, my child"

Chara stopped mumbling, but didn't face her.

"I brought you your favorite chocolate pie"

No response.

"Flowey's here too"

"Howdy! How are you, Chara?"

She didn't bat an eye.

"I take it as not so well, huh?"

There was just very awkward silence. They waited for anything, but she didn't even move. Finally, Toriel just sighed. "I'll just set the pie right here, okay? I'll see you again" she spoke gently as she placed the pie on the bed. She then took slow steps out of the room with Flowey in tow. Both stole one last glance at her before they left and the door closed.

"So, h-h-how d-did it go?" Alphys was nervous.

"She was just staring at a corner. She wouldn't even glance at us. It was almost as though we weren't there" Toriel sounded very upset.

Alphys sighed as she nodded and took down her notes.

Flowey closed his eyes for a second before he flinched back. "I can't even reach her with our connection. I think the HATE is blocking it"

While they were all chatting and discussing, Frisk had parted from the group to have a look. She couldn't go for a straight up one just yet. She didn't think she was ready or it was the time for that. She looked through the viewing glass and her.

Chara looked so tired and disturbed. Her eyes seemed to glow their crimson red in the dark room. She was facing a corner and mumbling something when she looked at the pie set by Toriel. She gave a glance back at the corner before going over and taking the slice to the corner. She then somehow managed to slice it in half and took one piece and began to eat it while she put the other piece in the corner.

Frisk just felt uneasy and upset. Her girlfriend was going mad from the HATE she ingested. She was showing the worst symptoms of anyone who ever had an infliction of the black substance. She was mumbling gibberish, talking to a corner, drawing on walls, and she barely recognized her family or loved ones.

She then got rather shocked when she something rather frightening. Chara glanced her way. Neither moved from their positions, before the rosy-cheeked girl ran forward and lunged at the glass. Frisk let out a yelp, alerting the others. They were surprised at what was going on. Chara kept on banging on the glass, and her scary face was at its vilest.

=====================================================

"Hey, Frisk, come on, just talk to us!" Flowey called from outside the door. When they all got back home, the Pacifist just ran up to her room and locked herself in. They all tried to get her to come out, but she kept refusing. Toriel told them that she needed some space, but they insisted.

"It's all my fault!" an obviously hurt voice rang from inside, choked with tears. "My fault! My fault! If it weren't for me, she would atleast be alright!"

"What are you talking about?" Jenna asked.

"It doesn't matter anyway" a soft mumble was heard.

"Yes it matters; just tell us what's wrong!" Amariah spoke up.

"How is this your fault?" Chiwin added.

Rather than a verbal answer, the door opened. Frisk showed herself. Her eyes were red from crying and were still teary.

"You know how I got mad at her because I thought she was cheating on me when I saw her carrying Aida?" the Pacifist had a broken voice.

"Yes?"

She then held up the USB the robot in question gave. "Aida gave me this on the day Chara was brought in for the HATE"

They were all curious at what she was trying to get at. She then led them in her room and put the device into her laptop. She then allowed the footage to play. They all watched as she looked away. When it ended, they were all surprised at the revelation.

"HATE can be defeated by its opposite: Love. To beat HATE, you will have to remember what you love. She loved me, and yet I hurt her. I let her be consumed by it, because she thought I now hated her. I just..." she then broke down crying. "Chara...I'm so sorry..."

"Hey, it wasn't your fault" Flowey approached her.

"If I let her speak, she would've had something to fight for. Now, she's back as the one thing she feared, and I let her be it" she looked at him with teary eyes. "I broke her heart, Flowey. I don't deserve to be loved"

She closed her eyes, expecting for a beating from all of them, but it never came. Flowey just wrapped his leaf hands on her and tried his best to hug her, much to her surprise.

"We've all made mistakes and things were done without knowing the whole story. We've all done things we later on regretted. And we all wish we could go back to the past and undo it, but all we can do is try to fix what we can in the present" he smiled at her warmly. "I forgive you"

She felt the warmth of love just enter her. She let his sister be consumed by HATE, but he still forgave her, as much as she did when she saved him from the darkness of a soulless flower. Without warning, all the other Humans joined in the group hug.

"Thank you"

Knowing she was forgiven, she was filled with DETERMINATION.

====================================================

Chara sighed as she walked along the corridor. Getting out of that building took some genius, but the real task was getting all the way up to Mt. Ebott without being caught. She walked around in the old True Lab, two vials in hand. One was blue while the other was orange. She soon made it to a door and opened it up. She walked in.

There were papers of the same weird writing she was doing. There were a few old machines and desk containing several files. One machine, the biggest, caught her eye. She then walked over to it, curious about how it worked.

☼︎♏︎♎︎📪︎ ♑︎❒︎♏︎♏︎■︎📪︎ ◻︎◆︎❒︎◻︎●︎♏︎📪︎ ⍓︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎⬥︎📪︎ ♎︎♏︎♏︎◻︎ ♌︎●︎◆︎♏︎📪︎ □︎❒︎♋︎■︎♑︎♏︎📪︎ ●︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎ ♌︎●︎◆︎♏︎📪︎ ❒︎♏︎♎︎

She heard a voice whisper. She nodded as she went over to the panels and switched it on. She pressed the buttons according to what she heard. She then spotted two holders for glass vials, and put the ones she held in the holders. They were being drained after she pressed the center red button.

A blinding light occurred and when she opened her eyes, she was grinning at what she found.

It was a skeleton-like figure with two cracks on his face. One went up while the other went down. They were both closed like scars. He wore a grey shirt underneath a black jacket. He had some grey pants and black shoes. He had two white hands, but they both had holes in them.

"Told you I could do it" Chara spoke up.

✋︎ ■︎♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎ □︎■︎♍︎♏︎ ♎︎□︎◆︎♌︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎📪︎ ♍︎♒︎♓︎●︎♎︎

She grinned. The figure went up to her and caressed her cheek. She nuzzled into it. He then noticed her hands and how they were bandaged. He gave her a concerned look.

"It's just a scratch. I had to trick them into thinking I was still fighting and I thought maybe suicide was the best way to lure them"

✋︎ ♒︎□︎◻︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♍︎◆︎⧫︎💧 ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♒︎♏︎♋︎●︎ 💧□︎□︎■︎📬︎ ✋︎⧫︎🕯︎💧 ♋︎ 💧♒︎♋︎❍︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ◻︎❒︎♓︎♍︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎♎︎ ⧫︎□︎ ◻︎♋︎⍓︎ ⬥︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♎︎♏︎●︎♓︎♍︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎ ♒︎♋︎■︎♎︎💧📬︎ ✡︎□︎◆︎ ◻︎□︎□︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎📬︎, the figure then kissed her injured hand.

She blushed slightly at the gesture, using her free hand to cover it slightly. He then gently let her retract her hand back to her chest.

☠︎□︎⬥︎📪︎ ⧫︎♏︎●︎●︎ ❍︎♏︎🖳︎ ⬥︎♒︎♓︎♍︎♒︎ ⬥︎♋︎⍓︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ 💧◆︎❒︎♐︎♋︎♍︎♏︎✍︎

"Right this way, Gaster"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
42K 1.2K 14
What instead of having a son, Toriel and Asgore had a daughter? A daughter who never died? A daughter named (y/n). Monsters have been locked in the...
19.3K 465 13
~~~ [COMPLETE] After being set free from Frisk, Chara finds herself shoved into a new life that she didn't ask for. She's cold and distant for days...
138 7 19
Content warning: this story contains themes of suicide and child abuse/neglect. Read with caution. Your mental health is more important than a silly...