My Love and Yours

By Flare787

Sequel to Emotions A few weeks have passed since Chara had regained her lost Soul and survived. Now, she is c... More

Quick A/N
The Arrival
Picnic
Talking It Out
Competition
The Newcomer
Meant to Be
Defend the Ship
Mistrust and Deceit
Heartache
Confrontation
Hate and Darkness
The Man Who Speaks in Hands
Every Lie Told
Lost
New Lives
Dance Practice
Defensive
Going For It
Date Time
Prom Meeting
Regret
One Last Dance
Past Sins
Distress
Personal Patient
Catatonia
Returning to Sanity
The Skeleton's Tale
The Queen's Saga
The Queen and the Sentry
Coming Back
A/N

Gone Downhill

276 6 12
By Flare787

"What do you mean you can't do anything?" Frisk asked frantically.

Alphys shook her head as her own pity showed. "No, I tried everything I could. But the HATE was already deep in her system and I can't get it out, even by extraction. I'm sorry"

They had just taken Chara over to Alphys' Lab. If anyone knew what could be done to HATE, it was her. She had Chara checked and ran some tests to see if there was any chance that she could take it out before it caused some real damage. It was probably a good thing that the amount of HATE she was injected with was a huge amount because it acted like a sedative and she didn't wake up the entire time.

But now, their worst fears were just confirmed. The HATE already got into her system and it couldn't be removed anymore. There was no hope now. Alphys even tried the Extraction Machine, but to no avail. That meant one thing: When she wakes up, welcome back Demon of Genocide.

Toriel was furious when she found that Asgore was the one who did this to her daughter, and even initially intended it to be for Sans. She sent him away and told him to never come back. He left reluctantly as the Six Human Souls all glared at him, FIGHT weapons ready. She then broke down and cried as Sans tried his best to comfort her for her new loss. Flowey was having a fit as Papyrus tried his best to calm him down.

Frisk took a deep breath and did her best to smile through the hurt. She walked over to the room where Chara was in. She peeked in through the viewing pane and saw her. She was sleeping on a bed, restraints on her arms and legs for safety. Her black Soul was kept in a glass container out of her reach. There was a wire on her arm hooked up to a machine that showed her heartbeat.

She was so near, and yet so far away. She could feel tears creep into her eyes. Yes, she was mad at her about the thing with Aida. Yes, she kicked her out of their room. Yes, she ignores her unless it had something to do with operation Toriel-Sans. But still, she never wanted to see her in this state.

Alphys could tell she was sad. She felt disappointed in herself. She couldn't SAVE her. Undyne was beside her and she reassured her about it.

"Hey, you did what you could. It's not your fault" she spoke to her.

She looked down before walking off. "I...I h-have t-to go and check something. B-be right back"

Undyne nodded as she saw her off. She then walked over to Frisk and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's not your fault, punk"

"I think it is. I was angry at her. I even called her that one name she hated. But I didn't mean for something like this"

The fish lady got confused. "What do you mean?"

Alphys finally came back. "Frisk"

The girl in question turned to her.

"Someone wants to see you"

==================================================

Despite her current mood, Frisk was angry. No, she was pissed. Okay, practically both. As she stood infront of a door she was led to, all she could think of right now was how angry she was at who occupied the room. She normally was able to control her anger and give everyone a second chance, but right now, her mind was all a mess.

"Frisk, please" Alphys spoke as gentle as can be, knowing that she already had a lot on her plate. "Aida just wants to see you"

"I don't really want to"

"I-I tried to convince her o-of that too, but she wouldn't stop. And resistance is futile with her. I should know; I made her"

Frisk sighed. "Fine, open the door"

Alphys nodded as she pressed the button near the door. "Aida? Aida, we're going in now, okay?"

She glanced back at Frisk before she opened the door. Both then went inside. Frisk had expected to see Aida just sitting on a table or a chair in either her human or rabbit form with her innocent smile and eyes. What she didn't expect was what she really saw.

Aida lay on one of the Lab beds, severely damaged. Her chest area had a cover over it, but it was visible that the inside was opened. She had some type of headband on that beeped at regular intervals. One of her arms was opened up, revealing the electronic system in it.

"Oh my..." Frisk covered her mouth from shock. Her anger had now turned into surprise and worry.

Aida opened her eyes until they were half-lidded before she made them look at the side. "...Frisk...you came..." her voice sounded like it was malfunctioning, the robot-counterpart of a weak voice.

"Aida, what happened?" the human walked over to the robot.

"Chara said she was like this when she brought her in" Undyne spoke up.

"Wait, Chara?"

Alphys nodded. "She's g-gonna s-still h-have to be here for a while. The injuries s-she sustained were really bad"

"Aida, what happened? Who did this to you?"

Rather than an answer, Aida's eyes suddenly turned into some code glass. It worried all the others as they tried to figure out what was going on. Soon enough, it stopped before she moved her good arm and took something out of her damage chest. She then did her best to put it into Frisk's hand.

She gave a weak smile. "...forgive...her...Frisk..."

She then closed her eyes again. Alphys checked on what the headband indicated and it said that she just copied something from her Memory Drive and transferred it into a USB. She was fine, just shut off due to cooling.

"How did she get a USB?" Undyne asked.

"I don't know how" the dinosaur-like scientist then looked over at the device in Frisk's hand. "But I think that will tell you why"

=====================================================

Frisk sighed as she plugged the USB into her laptop. What did Aida copy from her Memory Drive that she wanted her to see? She clicked on the sole file and waited for it to play.

The area rose into what seemed like an alley. What would the robot be doing there? And what's worse was that Chara was nowhere in sight. They told her not to wander off on her own. A small grunt was heard that snapped Frisk out of her train of thought. She looked and was surprised at what she was seeing.

Sans breathed heavily as he tried his best to stay awake. He was hit multiple times, but since it wasn't a real FIGHT, his 1HP stayed. He was sure to have a broken rib and leg by now as he slightly coughed up blood. Asgore glared down at him as he held him by the collar and lifted him form the ground.

"Stay away from Tori, or you and your brother are as good as Dust" he growled.

Sans was scared of that. His brother Papyrus was the one thing he loved the most. He would hate to see him gone. Why bring such a sweet and innocent Monster into all this?

"Locked on"

Both turned, but it was too late as a shot hit Asgore enough to make him drop Sans. The skeleton fell to the ground with a loud thud. Despite the pain in his chest, he grabbed the opportunity to get away. Right before Asgore could've grabbed him, a speedy blur raced up from where Sans was and hit the goat man straight in the face, causing him to fall back to the ground. The figure then stuck their landing between the goat and the skeleton to reveal who they were.

"Aida?" Sans looked at the robot that was currently in rabbit form.

"Go, Sans" she spoke, her eyes focused on her enemy. "Run away. I shall deal with the threat"

The skeleton tried to protest, but he was soon brought up when a green glow emitted from the chest area of the robot. In barely a second, he was fully healed as thought never attacked. He wanted to stay, but the robot insisted. He ran as fast as he could.

"Alphys, you're a genius" Asgore grumbled as he stood up. "Leave now, Aida"

"Command denied"

"Why do you stand here? What will Chara and Frisk say?"

"Ms. Chara is my main priority, but I must stay to fulfill my given task before her. I am a machine programmed to protect couples meant to be together. Should rivals occur, they are to be stopped as they are but enemies" she then changed to her human form. "And you are my enemy"

"Aida, I'll say this one last time. Leave now or else"

"Challenge accepted" the robot then brandished her katana out as Asgore summoned his trident.

Asgore got the first strike as he tried to pierce at her. She was quick to dodge. She raised one hand into a punching position before it fired a few bullets. The goat tried his best to dodge. It was harder than he thought. They were like Undyne's Spear Attacks, but there was no spear to defend him with. He tried his best to attack her, but she got away either by jumping or changing to her rabbit form. And when she used the smaller form, she not only avoided the attack, but also switched to her katana and almost struck him.

Her Stats read:

Aida

10 Attack; 10 Defense; LV 8; HP 45/45

Royal Scientist Alphys' first robot, built out for her future true love, to protect all true love.

He found it rather annoying as this was the first time he could find a being with the ability to dodge attacks. He was unable to do the same so she had an upper advantage. The worst part was that she revealed she could fly with the wing-like parts in her ribbon. Alphys' first robot would make her proud.

He knew everyone had a weakness and Alphys' inventions were no exceptions. His theory was correct as it soon looked like Aida was getting tired. He knew what it meant. Mettaton was made from a Monster and a robot body, but Aida was a pure robot. Pure or not, all robots have the same downfall: Water or...

"System Overheating" her voice began to glitch as her eyes showed code before going back to normal. "No"

"Yes"

Without warning, he immediately raced forward. She only got away barely, but her arm was now damaged. She held it as she resorted to her shield, but he soon broke through due to how she was unable to hold it anymore, and he finally struck her in the chest.

She looked shocked as she felt the trident poke right through. Her system was damaged severely. She looked up to him and he grinned before pulling it back out. She fell forward to the ground with a thud. She tried to push on and get up, but he held her down by stepping on her back. She felt so much pain now. Apart from all the qualities she was installed with, she was also able to feel pain like a human would. And pain spread all over her body. Her chest was broken right where her circuits were, her system was still overheated, and he stooped over her with his weight as though she were a deer after the hunt.

He then kneeled over her after removing his leg from her. She looked him in the eye and all she saw was greed and jealousy. He held her face up to his with a grin.

"You were her greatest pride, now you'll be her greatest sorrow"

He then raised his trident above her, ready to finish the job, but he was stopped when he heard a voice.

"Asgore?"

Aida looked to her side. There, standing a few feet away was Chara. She looked purely shocked at the scene before her. The robot was having difficulty to stay focused on seeing her as her eyes flickered on and off. She felt herself be helped to lie on her side atleast so she could breathe a little.

"Hang on, Aida, it's gonna be okay. I'm here now, I'm here" she heard Chara's voice, rather afraid and trying to hide it. She then heard some yelling directed at Asgore. Her vision kept on flickering from Chara yelling at the much taller goat man to black. When it was finally focused, Chara was right by her side and the goat nowhere in sight. She looked really worried.

The robot looked up to her weakly. "I'm sorry...I...I have...failed..." she weakly stretched out a hand to Chara, which the girl took as she kneeled by her. She could tell she was scared and worried about what was happening.

"No, Aida, you didn't. You did what you could. Just don't give up on us, okay?"

The robot kept trying to breath. "Sans...Papyrus...trouble..."

"What about Papyrus and Sans?"

She didn't get an answer as Aida closed her eyes and shut down. Before slipping completely into the darkness, she saw arms wrap around her as Chara's voice echo.

"Stay with, Aida!"

Frisk gasped as the last of the footage played. She looked at the date, and was surprised that it was the same date from when she found Chara carrying Aida. That made sense. Aida wasn't sleeping; she was shut down due to the injuries she sustained. Chara was only carrying her so she could get her to help.

Frisk felt the tears stream her eyes. It was all a misunderstanding. Chara never cheated on her. She loved her, and she kicked her out. She felt her sins crawl on her back. Chara gave up because of her. She thought she didn't love her anymore.

The room echoed with her sobbing.

"Chara...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."

======================================================

☟︎◆︎💧♒︎📪︎ ♍︎♒︎♓︎●︎♎︎📪︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♎︎♋︎❒︎💧■︎♏︎💧💧  💧♒︎♋︎●︎●︎ ❒︎♓︎💧♏︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎❍︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♎︎♏︎♏︎◻︎

♋︎■︎♎︎ ♍︎♋︎❒︎❒︎⍓︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♎︎□︎💧■︎ ♓︎■︎⧫︎□︎ 💧●︎♏︎♏︎◻︎

♍︎♒︎♓︎●︎♎︎📪︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♎︎♋︎❒︎💧■︎♏︎💧💧 💧♒︎♋︎●︎●︎ ❒︎♓︎💧♏︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎❍︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♎︎♏︎♏︎◻︎

♋︎■︎♎︎ ♍︎♋︎❒︎❒︎⍓︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♎︎□︎💧■︎ ♓︎■︎⧫︎□︎ 💧●︎♏︎♏︎◻︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
4.6K 275 42
Chara has one objective: RESET back to when they themself fell, and save Asriel from his demise. With all the Genocide Runs the now-free Frisk goes o...
52.4K 1.6K 61
After Ethan (Frisk's older brother) broke the barrier and set everyone free, they went on a huge trip around the world to spend more time together. F...
3.6K 255 29
*WARNING* This is 5 years after the Pacifist run and LOTS of spoilers! (Note: Frisk is a girl in this story and is now 17) Also this is a Flowey/Asri...