Immature || Park Jimin

By saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... More

Prologue
Primary School |1|
Yeseul's Secret |2|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|

18.2K 765 405
By saegulkim

Third Person's P.O.V.

Jimin leaned in and Yeseul widened up her eyes. The fantasies that the couple had been having were finally happening for real. Jimin closed his eyes but Yeseul failed to do so.

They finally kissed each other on the lips.

It was a peck.

Just a peck, nothing more.

A peck that lasted for exactly 5 minutes.

It was basically as if both of them had forgotten how to breath and were anaerobically respirating. Their heart beats fasted is as their breaths slowed down.

Yeseul eventually closed her eyes and flew with the moment as she held the hem of Jimin's shirt. Jimin slowly put his hand behind Yeseul's neck and drew circles on it.

Soon, they broke their kiss and just started into each other's eyes.

"We kissed! WE ACTUALLY KISSED!!" Yeseul thought.

"Her lips were softer than I imagined." Jimin thought.

Jimin was the first one to break their silence.

"There," He smiled. "Now nobody has the right to tell us that we aren't serious. Alright, Yeseul?" He said and Yeseul looked down as she blushed.

"You are such a headache, Jiminie." She said while blushing. "What did you do that for?" She asked Jimin with a small voice and he chuckled.

"Don't tell me that you didn't want me to do that. Curse your mother for telling us that it was a sin because if she hadn't lied, I would have done this real sooner." Jimin confessed.

"Yeah, real sooner. Sure." Yeseul chuckled.

"So, do you want to continue the rest of the Part-Tay or do you want to make out a little more?" Mr. Hoseok, again, appeared out of thin air and surprised Jimin and Yeseul.

"Sir, this is so wrong! We were having such a romantic moment!" Jimin whined.

"Oh come on, you boring lads." Mr. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Show me your moves! We are having a dance Part-Tay inside and Jimin, you being my best student, you shall not miss it!" Mr. Hoseok exclaimed and the couple rolled their eyes.

"Fine, let's go." Jimin said in an unenthusiastic tone and Yeseul chuckled.

"Yeah, let's go together." She smiled.

**********
Yeseul's P.O.V.

"Ayo babygirl, are you busy?" I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me. When I turned around, I saw a guy (probably in his teens) look at my butt. Before I could comment something sarcastic, Jimin took over me.

"Yeah, she is busy being my girlfriend." Jimin spat. The guy looked at Jimin and rolled his eyes as he left the site.

"Wow, that was neat." I raised my eyebrows.

I expected Jimin to smile back at me but instead of smiling, he glared at me. Why is he giving me that scary expression?

"He was the second one since today morning." He said, angrily. "Just why in the world are you wearing such a short dress?" He asked me and I scoffed.

"It's my mom's!" I exclaimed.

"No wonder that dress looks sexy on you. There is no way in hell Mrs. Min could have pulled that dress off." I heard him mumble to himself. Too bad because his mumbling is too loud. "If it's your mom's, let your mom wear it!" He exclaimed.

"It's her favourite but she gained weight after highschool. That's why she doesn't wear it anymore." I replied to him and he nodded in satisfaction.

"I still don't like your school skirt. It's damn short." He mumbled while averting his eyes. Men will be men.

I scoffed. "Don't provoke me to become all feminist in front of you." I said and he nodded.

"Sorry." He pouted as he looked down at his feet. Okay, that is just too adorable for life.

"Oy Jiminie," I lightly poked him in his shoulder. "Stop doing that, you look too cute." I chuckled and he widened his eyes as I noticed his ears turning into a crimson red colour.

"Okay, you guys? Lovey-Dovey?" As expected from the cruel world, Kim Taehyung reaches right on time to disturb us. Ugh, what is wrong with the people? "I just saw Yeseul smile like a peach as she looked up towards Jimin." Taehyung said and I scoffed.

"Peach? Is that the best you got?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, that is the best you look." Taehyung replied and Jungkook started laughing. Damn traitor. I looked over at Jimin and noticed his breath.

"Jimin, say something!" I whined.

He cleared his throat and glared at Taehyung. "She is the softest peach alive, so watch your language." Jimin said and the two boys started laughing even harder.

"Jimin!" I exclaimed and I lightly punched him on his shoulder. Him and his friends.

"Hahaha sorry sorry.." Jimin chuckled. "Let's go home now. It's getting pretty late." He said and I nodded.

"Whaaat~?" The two boys whined. "Why so early?"

Jungkook took a glance at the clock. "It's only 11 right now! Stay for a couple of hours more, please!" Jungkook whined.

"Ah no, Jiminie is right." I said. "In fact, it doesn't really sound right to be in the same late night party as my big brother." I said.

"Yoongi hyung is here?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.

"Unfortunately, Yes." I said.

"Taetae, let's go meet him. It's been a while." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"Bye guys, see ya later!" Taehyung waved to us and left with Jungkook. Wow, now that's just mean.

Jimin scoffed. "They are so meanie!" He whined.

"Yeah, agreed." I said while rolling my eyes. "Let's go now." I said.

"Yeah." He replied and held my hand as we got out of the bungalow.

**********
"Wait, so you actually mean to say that you and Yoongi hardly talk once a month now?!" Jimin exclaimed and I sighed.

"Yep, that's true. I don't know why though. I mean, whenever I try to talk to him, it just ends up becoming all messed up." I replied back.

Me and Jimin were walking to our own houses. Our arms were linked and I was leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Yeseul," Jimin caressed my hair. "If you want to talk, ever, I am here. Alright?" He asked me and I smiled.

"I think I know why he is so arrogant towards me." I chuckled.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"Probably," I rolled my eyes in mischief. "He is jealous of the fact that I date such a sweet boyfriend like you." I chuckled and Jimin sighed. Yoonmin? Won't that be a little too—

"Yeseul, stop saying that." He stopped walking and came closer to me. So close that I could actually feel his breath on my skin. "I don't want to do it yet because of you. But if you provoke me, Yeseul," He pecked my cheek. "I won't be able to hold myself." He said in a deep voice and I felt myself burn up as I drowned away into the fan girl mode.

Wait what?! Did he just say that he won't be able to hold himself?! And what's up with his voice? For all I know is that his voice is even higher than a parrot's frequency!

"Yeseul?" He called me out with his husky voice.

"Hrmmrm?" Was all that came out of my mouth due to nervousness.

He chuckled. "Your house is here." He said. Heh?

I quickly turned my head around only to notice that we were standing right in front of my house.

"Yeseul," He called me out.

"Yea—" He cut me off by pecking me on the lips. Wha—

"See you tomorrow." He smiled. All I could do at that point of time was nod my head.

He left after that. What just happened?

1 minute. He kissed me.

5 minutes. He was so manly.

10 minutes. His lips are so soft.

15 minut—

"Yeseul! What are you doing on the road all by yourself?" My mom came running towards me and I snapped out.

"Oh..s-sorry mom." I stammered. Damn it! I should not let my guard down.

"Come on, let's go inside." Mom exclaimed and I rushed inside our house.

"What was up with you? It's almost 12 in the night! Where is Jimin?!" She exclaimed and started interrogating me. She is taking it all wrong.

"Mom!" I exclaimed. "Listen to me." I said and she nodded.

I took a deep breath.

"I had my first kiss today with Jiminie." I said and stiffened up, waiting for a reaction but she started at me with a poker face. "Mom? Say something!" I said.

"Today was your first kiss?" She asked me with a disbelief.

"Urm..Yeah?" I replied honestly.

"You have been dating that midget since 11 years and today was your first kiss?!" She exclaimed and I scoffed in disbelief.

"I don't believe you!" I exclaimed in anger. "You were the one who told me that kissing was a sin and if we did it then the world would run out of dogs and what not shit!"

"But you should have at least a little bit of a common sense! You watch so many movies, for god's sake!" She scolded me. "And why in the world did you not kiss him after you found out about my innocent lie? I am pretty sure you found out about it when you were around 10 years or so." She asked me.

"Mom, things had gotten awkward between us then. I wanted it to be special and today is was special." I whined. "It's all your fault." I pouted and heard my mom sigh.

"My daughter is finally growing up." She came closer to me and gave me a motherly hug. "I remember, yesterday you were literally the size of my hand and used to pee around all over the house. Now look at you." She said with tears in her eyes. Okay, since when did she become so emotional?

"Mom," I said. "I am growing up. I'll make you proud someday. Trust me." I smiled and she nodded.

"You will always be my proud daughter, honey." She smiled as she wiped of a tear from her face. Aww, I love her so much! She is my role model. "By the way," She said. "I have enrolled you for Yoga classes with Jimin." She said and my smiled broke down. I fucking knew it.

"Mom," I glared at her. "Was this melodrama all just an act for the fact that you could make me all emotional and then expect me to say 'yes' to the Yoga class?" I stared at her, suspiciously and noticed her gulp. That's right. The only time I can except my mom to act motherly towards me are 1) Now and 2) When the sun rises from North to South.

"Yeseul!" She pouted. "A Yoga class with Jimin. Just imagine how ho—I mean how interesting that would be!" She exclaimed and I sighed.

"Mom, why are you like this?" I mumbled to myself. "Fine, I'll go." I rolled my eyes.

"Yay!" She exclaimed in happiness. Guess I'll have to go now.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"SHE WHAT?!" I exclaimed at my mom.

"Yeah, she enrolled Yeseul for Yoga classes with you." My mom said casually.

"Why?!" I exclaimed. "She is perfect!!" I exclaimed again and my mom chuckled.

"I know that you love her but Jimin, girls are self conscious. Especially young girls." She said and I sighed in frustration.

Park Jimin, you are a goner now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 585 18
WARNING : CONTAINS. GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS Where is all started because of one insecurity and one insensitivity ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
23.8K 1.4K 45
"So you have a big time crush on my brother?" "I'm going to kill you Park Jimin," I said darkly. "This is going to be great blackmail," he laughed...
265K 7.7K 62
you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was until one night. *lowercase intended*...
5.2K 301 9
A/N: This was my first ever story. Not long but not a one shot. It's not the best of my literary style but every writer has that one story that isn...