My Love and Yours

Af Flare787

Sequel to Emotions A few weeks have passed since Chara had regained her lost Soul and survived. Now, she is c... Mere

Quick A/N
The Arrival
Picnic
Talking It Out
The Newcomer
Meant to Be
Defend the Ship
Mistrust and Deceit
Heartache
Confrontation
Gone Downhill
Hate and Darkness
The Man Who Speaks in Hands
Every Lie Told
Lost
New Lives
Dance Practice
Defensive
Going For It
Date Time
Prom Meeting
Regret
One Last Dance
Past Sins
Distress
Personal Patient
Catatonia
Returning to Sanity
The Skeleton's Tale
The Queen's Saga
The Queen and the Sentry
Coming Back
A/N

Competition

329 7 3
Af Flare787

The rabbit found by the human, half-demon, and flower had disappeared. The vet had no idea how it happened. They said that they were tending to one of the kittens just being fed and went to check on it, when they found that the tubes on it were pulled off and the window was broken. They knew that bunnies could be extremely energetic and all, but able to pull off tubes and break a window was a whole new thing.

Fliers were put up all around to see if they could find it. It was still wounded badly when the vet last checked so they had a right to be worried. They also kept an eye out just in case.

In the meantime, things got a little heated up with the whole Dreemur family and skeleton brothers. Asgore must've been stalking again because almost after Frisk asked who Toriel loved, he kept showing up. He didn't go overboard like before as he didn't want to make her uneasy or anything, but still. Sans returned the attack by coming on his normal visits.

Of course, those involved were caught in crossfire. The Six Human Souls just got horrified and hid as much as possible whenever Asgore came. They mostly headed for the nearest escape routes, but then started to go hide in the boys' room. Alex and Amariah did their best to try and calm a traumatized Chiwin while Jenna, Zed, and Wyatt guarded the door, armed. It was subtle and understandable at first, but it soon got a little more serious.

Let's just say that one day, Asgore wanted to check in on the kids to see if he could try and speak to them. It sent them all into the worst fit ever, and it didn't help that they were all wearing the outfits they left on their deaths. The minute he opened the door, Wyatt led the first assault and began to attack as Jenna and Zed also helped. Alex was ready with his apron and frying pan while Amariah and Chiwin now had their own defenses ready just in case.

The whole attack wasn't even like a child's fit, it was an actual FIGHT. They were really inflicting damage. They did all mercilessly. They didn't seem to enjoy doing it, as a look of fear was evident in all their eyes. They hid it by going non-stop on attack. It didn't stop until Asgore finally got away.

Now, once the kids were all awake, they immediately put on their FIGHT outfits in case he came. And while others are playing, atleast one of them is watching the window in case of his arrival. They took shifts so each could play alarm and have fun. Once the Goat Dad arrives, the alarm immediately runs and warns the others, and they all make a fort upstairs in the hallway, each clutching their weapons of choice.

The only time they didn't freak out with him was on outings. But even then, they wear their outfits and would constantly watch him from a distance. Sometimes, when he tried to flirt with Toriel, they all just looked at him with a face that nearly looked like Chara's stare, even Chiwin. They were afraid and only attacked for defense, but it was obvious they didn't want him flirting with their mother.

Atleast Sans had an easier approach. The kids just loved him. When he comes around and Asgore is not present, they all just cheered and either talked or played with him. The feeling was mutual as even before the conflict, he would make their Souls turn blue and levitate them in the air. They just loved how it made them feel as though they were flying. He was careful to not drop them.

When Asgore was present while the skeleton was around, the kids immediately went protective and formed a circle around Sans, as though to protect him. Then again, they kinda were really were. Alex knew about Sans' 1HP and how much Asgore really hated him so now they were really at it. Chara and Frisk tried to tell them that it wouldn't go as far as to him getting killed, but they didn't listen.

"Higher! Higher!" Jenna giggled as Sans levitated her and her Brothers and Sisters in the air.

They were out in the park when the skeleton was told to babysit them as their mother was at another meeting. Now, here he was, out in the park keeping an eye on seven kids and a flower. Oh yes, Chara and Flowey came along. They were also being levitated, but also helped in taking charge of the kids.

"Okay, everyone, calm down. Sans needs a rest" Chara called as she gestured the skeleton to lower them back on the ground.

"Aww, but Chara!" Wyatt whined.

"Butts are for pooping, Wyatt!" she reprimanded him.

Her statement left all except for the Bravery Child into giggling as they were put down.

"Now, you can go and play but stay nearby right where we can see you. No going beyond the sidewalks, or I will send you into a pocky squat!"

They all blushed at the thought before nodding. She then waved them off as they went. Wyatt and Zed were already out and about playing Tag. Jenna picked up a flower and watched a butterfly as Alex climbed a tree. Amariah was trying to practice her ballet while Chiwin sat under a nearby tree, sketching.

Their likes had become known in the weeks after they were brought to life. It was clear enough that Zed and Wyatt were fit enough to be athletes one day. Jenna had shown a love for nature and would be often seen planting flowers in the backyard with Toriel. Alex was adventurous; taking dares but also knowing how to play safe. Amariah loved other graceful dances other than ballet and enjoyed music as well. Chiwin had taken an interest in sketching in her new notebook other than reading.

Their bonds to each other soon became known. Zed and Wyatt acted and treated each other like brothers; they even had a 'secret brother handshake'. Jenna and Alex had come to like each other as best friends due to both having a gentle and calm personality. Amariah and Chiwin had grown rather close; the Perseverance girl often toying and teasing the Integrity one but still enjoyed her company. The ballerina still cared for the bookworm and would always be the first to console her should she feel scared.

"You okay, Sans?" Chara asked when she checked the skeleton.

"I'm fine, just a little 'bone-tired'" he winked.

She giggled as Flowey groaned. The flower was then let out of his pot before going to the soil.

"Happy that you got to set 'root' in the ground, flower?"

His only response was a groan before burrowing away from the scene.

"Don't stray too far, Flowey!" Chara smirked as she called to him.

"How you and Frisk could command them like that, I want to know" Sans spoke as they took a seat on a nearby bench.

"Well, I was the first to fall in the Underground, and Frisk was the one who saved us all, so they came to regard us as the leaders of the 'Human Souls'"

"Whelp, atleast that means they have someone to follow even without your mother"

"Yep" she grinned. "Speaking of which, how's it going with mom?"

"Meh, same thing, as always"

"Even in courtship, you're always such a lazy bone"

"And you showed a perfect 'demon-stration' with Frisk"

"Good point. But you have to make a move soon or someone else will!"

"Am I talking to Chara or Papyrus?"

"Oh sure, it's on now" she got up on the bench and did a pose similar to the aforementioned skeleton. "The Great and Determined Chara Dreemur commands for you to make a move on my mother!"

Sans stifled his laughter from her impression. "Gosh, I missed you"

"I missed you too!" she lunged and pulled him into a hug.

Oh that was so true. He missed this side of her after she had gone completely demon due to Genocide and possessed Frisk. After her rehabilitation and the memories of her past before her death were recovered, she and the skeleton reconciled and had been besties ever since. He was hoping that this would last.

Chara suddenly went rigid when she let go and looked behind her.

"What's wrong?" Sans asked.

"I got a feeling" she got up from the bench and walked a bit of a distance off.

Sans didn't understand, and tried to trial behind her, but ended up getting called for when Alex was calling after he got stuck in the tree.

Chara walked on, unaware she was alone. But something in her gut told her she really wasn't. For the past few days, whenever out of the house, she had the strangest feeling that she was being watched. She thought it was paranoia, but it didn't go away. She felt another presence grow stronger as she neared a tree. She went for a closer look, and saw someone poked their head out to see her. The figure then made itself known.

It was a pale girl about her age with brown hair and blue eyes. She wore a white dress with a red ribbon around it. Under her dress was a long-sleeved shirt that covered her arms. She had black shoes and socks that went up to her knees. She had a pink ribbon around her neck.

"I was correct" she spoke, her voice monotone. "I have found you"

Chara had no time to react as the girl ran up to her and hugged her. She was slightly shorter. Her eyes were open even though her face was in her chest. Chara felt awkward about it. The only one she had done with this action was Frisk.

"I have been searching for you" the girl spoke, not looking up. "My highest priority is to be with you"

Chara was confused as to what this girl meant. She never met her before, even in other timelines. Who is she? Why is she here? What did she mean by all that? 

"Sorry I took a while, Wyatt..." Sans began when he finally got to her. He stopped mid-sentence when he saw the situation Chara was in. "Uh...what's going on?"

"I don't know" Chara spoke up, unable to move from her place.

"There you guys are!" Frisk called out as she ran to them.

"Uh...hey, kiddo...uh..." Sans tried to buy Chara some time. "When did you get here?"

"We just got here. Mom is now thanking Flowey for watching the kids and I just rushed over here to see..." she stopped talking, eyes widening in disbelief. "Chara?"

"Um...hey, Frisk" Chara smiled awkwardly as she tried to get the mystery girl off her.

"Who's this?!" she sounded angry.

"Frisk, I can explain!"

"There...you...are!" a voice rang out as a third person ran to them. "I...have...been looking...all around!"

"Alphys?"

She caught her breath before recomposing herself and turning her attention to the girl with them. "Aida, you know you're not supposed to be outside unless I let you!"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

677 43 19
After 3 years after Frisk flee the monsters from the Underground. She lives happily up on the surface with her new family of monsters. Well with Tori...
42K 1.2K 14
What instead of having a son, Toriel and Asgore had a daughter? A daughter who never died? A daughter named (y/n). Monsters have been locked in the...
52.3K 1.6K 61
After Ethan (Frisk's older brother) broke the barrier and set everyone free, they went on a huge trip around the world to spend more time together. F...
3.6K 255 29
*WARNING* This is 5 years after the Pacifist run and LOTS of spoilers! (Note: Frisk is a girl in this story and is now 17) Also this is a Flowey/Asri...