My Love and Yours

By Flare787

Sequel to Emotions A few weeks have passed since Chara had regained her lost Soul and survived. Now, she is c... More

Quick A/N
The Arrival
Talking It Out
Competition
The Newcomer
Meant to Be
Defend the Ship
Mistrust and Deceit
Heartache
Confrontation
Gone Downhill
Hate and Darkness
The Man Who Speaks in Hands
Every Lie Told
Lost
New Lives
Dance Practice
Defensive
Going For It
Date Time
Prom Meeting
Regret
One Last Dance
Past Sins
Distress
Personal Patient
Catatonia
Returning to Sanity
The Skeleton's Tale
The Queen's Saga
The Queen and the Sentry
Coming Back
A/N

Picnic

395 7 24
By Flare787

"Sans, this is fun!" Frisk giggled as the skeleton levitated both her and her girlfriend in the air using the blue Soul attack. Right now, they were currently laughing in the mid-air as he made them float, careful not to drop them.

"Thought you'd both like that" he smiled at them.

"Flowey, you've gotta try this!" Chara giggled.

"I'm not coming out unless Asgore's gone!" he peeked out before hiding again.

"Suit yourself!" Chara laughed as she was able to do a backflip in the air.

Sans gently lowered them both to the ground as he caught his breath. "Okay, that's enough for now, you two"

They whined a bit, but knew he was tired. They then just sat on the couch. Frisk fell asleep at one point while Chara and Sans were exchanging jokes and now had her head pillowed on her girlfriend's shoulder. The half-demon loved it. Sans thought it was adorable.

"Hey, Chara?" he spoke to her.

"Yes?"

"Why did you call Asgore by his name? I thought he was your dad"

She looked down. "I'm a little messed up about him from that day I died, and how Asriel turned into Flowey. He was the one who suggested it and convinced me and Azzie to do it. I was still a child back then; I didn't know what else to think"

"I see. Flowey?"

"I'm not over that day he found me! He almost turned me into tea!" the flower yelled. "Why did I have to be a flower?"

"Why did I have to be a demon?!" Chara whined.

"Hey, both of you calm down. It's a good thing that everyone had 'planted' their hopes and dreams in Frisk"

Chara smiled at her sleeping lover as Flowey calmed down. It was true. If it weren't for Frisk, they would all still be in their unending sufferings. This Human had saved them both. She helped Flowey feel again and had brought humanity and love into Chara's life. She saved them all, as she wanted. She even helped her to restore her friendship with Sans. Now, she wanted to help Sans with his relationship with she who she called her mother.

"Hey Sans, how's it been with you and Mom?"

"Oh, it's been well. It's just the same old thing, friendship"

"Like, how close?"

His skull began to show a blush of pale blue as he looked away, nervously. He always did have a small crush on Toriel, but he kept it secret in order not to ruin their friendship. She was still considered royalty and he was a sentry, so it was way out of his league.

"Come on, Sans! I want you to be her new husband!" Chara cheered.

He made a signal for her to keep it down as he was afraid Toriel would hear them in the other room. She nodded, but was still persistent about what she wanted.

"You do realize that if that happens, I'll become your new dad?"

"All the more I want it! Better you than Asgore!"

Sans was surprised at that. Him...Chara's father?! Well, they were best friends, and they met as kids, but becoming her parent was a whole new level! This would be a bond that couldn't be broken. He wasn't so sure if he was ready for that role in her life. Although, people would not question it so much after seeing how much those two have in common.

Then there's Asgore, his rival for Toriel's love. Then again, there has been quite a competition for her ever since Sans came into the picture. He and the goat father basically don't speak to each other so well and they would always try their bests to do something flirty while the other was present. Asgore seems to be on the losing end as Toriel hates him but always has welcomed Sans. He even watches her kids, and they all really loved being with him. With Asgore, they flee on sight.

"Children, Sans?" Toriel called out to them from the kitchen.

"Yes mom?"

"Yes Tori?"

"Could you go get your brothers and sisters? We're going out to the park!"

"Yay! More sunlight!" Flowey cheered as he popped out of the soil.

=======================================================

Well, the picnic was somewhat fun, but also a little awkward. Toriel watched as the kids played in the field infront of her while Sans and Asgore made signs to one another, threatening to kill each other. Those two were rivals, each trying to outstrip the other in the quest for Toriel's love. They can't really engage in an actual FIGHT as it would be quite unfair considering one of them having 1HP while the other had a trident that could kill you easily.

When Toriel looked back at them, they pretended to be normal. They both gave a bittersweet smile to hide their true emotions. The goat lady simply thought they were getting along well.

"So, Sans, what were you and Chara talking about?" Asgore asked, pretending to be polite.

"Oh, nothing much" he thought back to it. "Just exchanging jokes and puns, she loves that"

"I see"

"Oh, I'm so happy to hear about that!" Toriel clapped as she settled down some pie infront of them. "Though, I am curious as to why she began to call Asgore by his name. Sans, do you know anything?"

He looked down as he sighed. Believe it or not, he did feel pretty bad for the King that his own adopted daughter no longer considered him her father. "I don't want to 'soil' the mood!" he pat the grass.

Toriel couldn't hold back her laughter. Asgore could tell that it meant something was wrong. She excused herself for a moment when she heard Jenna calling after she scraped her knee. As she left to go and treat the wound on the child's leg, the charade between the two rivals dropped.

"I was just trying to help" Sans shrugged.

"Why? Tell me what happened right now!" the King demanded.

"So much for trying to be nice, huh? Oh fine. She said it's 'cause she's angry about how you got her to take her own life, and why she's stuck as a half-demon now"

The goat King seemed shocked at the news. Sans knew he would hate to hear that. But since he wanted the truth, he got it. He was sorry for him, but then it was replaced by fear the moment Asgore's expression changed. He shook off the look of betrayal and hurt and was replaced by anger.

"You got her to do it, didn't you?"

"Uh, what?"

"I know your hate for her was so severe that you couldn't even do a handshake without glaring at her. Admit it! You made my daughter call me that after you threatened to hurt her, or someone she cared about!"

"Okay, fine. Chara and I hated each other the first time, but that's all over now. She and I met as kids, and we let bygones be bygones now"

"All for the sake of my Queen, is that right?"

"Didn't she leave the throne to go hide in the Ruins after what happened to your kids?"

"Kids that you watch right now?"

"Atleast I didn't try to kill them when they meant no harm" Sans grinned slightly when he saw the guilt on Asgore's face. "Chara's my friend. I will make sure she and the others are as safe as Tori wanted. I 'goat' her back"

Asgore looked down at Sans. The skeleton had an advantage: The kids loved him while they feared him. Still, he had to find a way to win Toriel over. He had to fight against the skeleton.

=========================================================

"Those two are literally at each other's necks" Frisk mused as she and Chara watched from afar. The demon was hanging from a branch while Frisk stayed below her in case she falls. Flowey's pot was beside them, the occupant out and absorbing as much sunlight as possible.

"I just hope Asgore doesn't try anything like FIGHT. It would be unfair" the demon did a backflip and landed perfectly on the branch. She then sat down as she swung her legs in the air.

Flowey giggled a bit.

"What's so funny?" Frisk asked.

"Chara, not wanting people to FIGHT? It's a miracle!" he joked before laughing.

Frisk got the joke and giggled, but Chara started to feel uneasy from it. She could feel her past sins crawling on her back. She was fully rehabilitated with Flowey, but the reminders of what she did and made Frisk do still made her uneasy.

"Oh come on, Chara! You know I'm just kidding!" the flower called to her.

She wasn't listening. She leaned on the trunk of the tree while hugging her legs. "I'm not that person anymore"

Flowey got worried when he saw she wasn't laughing. He just wanted to joke with her a little. He didn't mean to make her scared. Despite all they went did to be reformed, she would still feel her sins if they were mentioned.

"I made her scared" he looked down.

"Come on" Frisk pat the flowerpot. He nodded before he let her scoop him up and out of the soil and into the carrier. She took out four Soul Chips from her pocket and gave them to him. He took them before they took effect. He then caused a vine to sprout out of the soil before it hoisted them up to where Chara was.

"I'm sorry about that, Chara. I just wanted to see if I can make you laugh" he apologized to her.

"It's fine. I really just need to work on my fears" she assured.

Frisk noticed she was a little paler than usual. That wasn't normal. She ate normally and got enough sunlight from their dates and outings. She did notice that she sometimes woke up in the middle of the night because she had a nightmare or visions of the past in the Underground. Frisk held her closely at night to try and soothe her down.

Frisk managed to get Flowey to hoist her close enough to Chara before she took her hand. The half-demon looked at her.

"Chara, there's no need to be afraid. It's all in the past. You don't need to be scared it will happen again. I won't let it happen" she smiled to her.

The demon blushed slightly. Frisk always knew how to make her feel better. But her sins were still there. "Hey, Frisk, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, what is it?"

"If I ever go Genocide demon again, don't give up on me?"

The Human chuckled before giving her a kiss on the head. "I'll never give up on you, ever"

"Neither will I" Flowey added.

Chara smiled at them. "Thanks, guys"

The demon then got up and balanced herself on the branch as though it were a tightrope. Frisk and Flowey stayed close by in case she falls. Apart from rehab and love, she still had her danger-loving side. She then did a backflip before she landed perfectly on the side where the trunk was.

"Chara, you know that's dangerous!" Flowey warned her as he lowered himself and Frisk back on the ground and spat out he Soul Chips to avoid another painful 'malfunction'.

"And you remember very well, Asriel, that they didn't call me Chara 'Danger' Dreemur for nothing!"

Frisk gave Flowey a questioning look before he muttered something about 'top of the Castle'. Whatever it is, it certainly wasn't safe. The half-demon balanced herself pretty well. She was having some fun and was shaking off the memory from earlier. She spotted something shining from a nearby bush. She wondered what it was. She immediately found a perch and jumped off the branch.

"Chara!" Frisk and Flowey cried as they both ran to see if she was alright.

She was more than fine as she ran to the bush. She parted the branches aside to see what was in it before she let out a gasp. They went over to her.

"What did you find, Chara?" Frisk asked.

"You guys gotta see this" she gestured for them to come and look.

Frisk lifted Flowey at chest level so he could see. They were surprised as what they had found.

In the bush was a wounded, white rabbit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 76 18
(Undertale/Deltarune belongs to Toby Fox! Any Undertale Yellow characters belong to Master Sword (they might be kinda ooc, though)! Cover art by Trac...
118K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
216K 8.8K 23
It was just a normal Saturday. (Y/N) was playing Undertale for the millionth time. She was obsessed. (Y/N) had played all of the routes. True Pacifis...
515 59 10
Frisk is living a happy life with their friends/family, the monsters! After book one in this series, they have been spending much time with Asriel an...