My Love and Yours

By Flare787

Sequel to Emotions A few weeks have passed since Chara had regained her lost Soul and survived. Now, she is c... More

Quick A/N
Picnic
Talking It Out
Competition
The Newcomer
Meant to Be
Defend the Ship
Mistrust and Deceit
Heartache
Confrontation
Gone Downhill
Hate and Darkness
The Man Who Speaks in Hands
Every Lie Told
Lost
New Lives
Dance Practice
Defensive
Going For It
Date Time
Prom Meeting
Regret
One Last Dance
Past Sins
Distress
Personal Patient
Catatonia
Returning to Sanity
The Skeleton's Tale
The Queen's Saga
The Queen and the Sentry
Coming Back
A/N

The Arrival

510 10 12
By Flare787

Frisk awoke to the rays of sunshine in her room. It was another weekend for her, meaning she could have all the fun she wanted for now. She planning on going out to the park today with the Six Human Souls, Flowey, and...

She looked down to her chest to find who she was looking for. Chara slept peacefully snuggling her face in her chest. It had been about two months since they officially became a couple, and Toriel approved, though she imposed a 'No Sex until Marriage Rule' even though there would zero chance of either of them getting pregnant. Frisk got what that meant, but somehow her girlfriend didn't. That was a miracle; she's not innocent to blood but she is to procreation.

She loved Chara deeply, and the feeling was mutual. She didn't have to worry though about her killing anymore as she was now with a Human Soul again. Her other demon features stayed, but she was fine for now. Yet, demon or not, she would always still love her. She needed Chara, and Chara needed her.

As much as she wanted to stay for a while longer in the position they were in, she knew she had to wake her up. She shook her gently. "Chara, Chara, time to wake up!"

"Just five more minutes please" the half-demon groaned. She was never a morning person.

Frisk giggled. "Chara, come on. Mom's making pie"

The girl just held onto Frisk tighter, hoping that if she looked cute enough, she would let her sleep.

"If you don't wake up right now, no kisses for a week!"

"No!" the girl yelped as she sat up with a jolt. "Please, babe, don't do it! I'm begging you!"

Frisk chuckled at her girlfriend's reaction. Chara sometimes got clingy and hated being away from her. It was quite like her relationship with Flowey; if they don't see or hear from each other every now and then, they act like as if they're gonna die. "I'm just kidding"

"Don't do that! You know how I feel if you do!"

"Aww, my girl hates separation" she cooed as she held Chara closely.

"Don't tease me!"

"But your reaction is cute!" she giggled. Her fun was spoiled when she noticed how Chara was acting. She wasn't angry, but she was somewhat sad and scared. "Chara, I'll always be here, no matter what"

The half-demon looked up. "Promise?"

"I promise" she cupped her girlfriend's cheek before parting her messy hair to give her a kiss on the head. She smiled when her partner did. "I love you"

"I love you too"

"Now, come on. We better get ready for breakfast! You know the others are waiting!"

Chara nodded before noticing that the nightstand where a certain flower used to be was now gone and the door was slightly open. She could guess that meant Flowey had woken up before them and had gone down to start his day. She also guessed it was so that he could escape the romance. She and Frisk got changed into their normal outfits, fixed up, and went down to meet with the rest.

Frisk was always the first wake up, though her roommate was just lugging behind her. Atleast that meant they get the first slices of pie. They both were greeted by Toriel and Flowey. Toriel was just taking the pie out of the oven while Flowey was making orange juice.

"Good morning, my children!" Toriel greeted them. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes, mom" they spoke at once.

"The pie will be ready soon, so it won't be long" she spoke as she set it down as it cooled.

"Hey, Chara, Frisk, you're up!" Flowey greeted them as he prepared the orange juice.

"Hi Flowey" Frisk greeted.

"Someone's bright and early today" Chara smiled as she pet his petals.

"Yeah, well, I woke up and felt the sunshine was almost near so I went to go greet it. I decided to help mom after I got some sun. She let me make the juice" he began to pour the glasses infront of them.

Chara giggled. "Hey, just be sure you didn't..."

He gritted his teeth in a forced smile. "Forget the sugar?!"

"Forget to make enough for the others?"

It was at that moment did the flower notice what she meant. He only made enough for three people, and he still had six other occupants who were coming down! He facepalmed with his leaf hand as he groaned.

Chara, however, couldn't control her laughter. She burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, Flowey! I'm so sorry!" she choked between the laughs.

Frisk just watched, covering her mouth to prevent herself from giggling. This wasn't the first time that Flowey tried to help out Toriel in the morning. The first time, he forgot to add sugar and Wyatt's lips puckered up from the lack of flavor balance. The time after that, he added too much and Alex needed water. The next one ended up with Jenna's tongue burned because he accidentally used hot water instead of cold. And then came the point when he put too much ice and Amariah got a brain freeze.

The girls soon dug into the pie and sipped the orange juice. Atleast it was just fine now. Flowey was thankful for that and rather proud. Soon enough, the rest of the kids awoke and by then he already prepared another batch enough for all of them. They soon all had breakfast and all were helping in the chores.

Chiwin and Amariah were dusting the bookshelves, the purple girl dusting the lower region while the deep blue on doing the upper one due to their height difference. Jenna was sweeping the floor as Zed began to mop after her. Flowey and Chara were cleaning the windows, him being the inside half and her being the outside half. Wyatt was washing the dishes while Alex dried them. Frisk was outside hanging the clothes as Toriel handed them after doing the laundry.

They all then rested after their share of chores. Zed, Alex, and Jenna went outside to go play in the yard. Wyatt decided to watch some TV. Chiwin sat on the couch while Amariah practiced her ballet steps. Flowey went to a table put under window for sunlight. Frisk sat on the couch as Chara rested her head on her shoulder. Toriel was just keeping an eye on them as she read in her favorite couch another book.

Not soon after, a knock was heard from the door. Toriel went over to answer it, only to be stopped by a voice.

"Knock, knock"

She smiled, knowing who it was. "Who's there?"

"Doris"

"Doris who?'

"Doris locked, that's why I'm knocking"

Toriel laughed at the joke. Flowey groaned in annoyance. Chara had woken up after the 'Doris' part to listen and was now giggling. They all knew who it was.

Toriel parted the door to be greeted by Sans. He smiled at her in response.

"Hey Tori"

"Hello, Sans, what brings you by?"

"Actually, I decided to come along with him" a voice rang from behind them. She looked past the skeleton to see that a certain Monster was there.

"Asgore" Toriel glared at him.

"Hello, Tori"

For a moment, they just stood there, looking at each other. Asgore looked rather nervous and apologetic while Toriel was glaring daggers at him. They just stood there, neither one moving from his or her place. It was a major staring match.

"Sans!" Chara's voice rang out as they all turned their attention to the First Fallen Human. She lunged forward and hugged him tightly. He gladly returned it.

"Heya, kiddo, you're bright today"

"Why wouldn't I? I've been keeping an 'eye socket' out in case you came!"

Flowey groaned from the inside as Sans laughed at her pun. Frisk giggled at it, seeing as how they were having fun. Chara then dragged him into the house like a child. The kids inside all just got excited by his presence. Toriel smiled as she watched her first daughter pull him in before turning her attention back to Asgore.

"Can we talk, please?" he begged.

She sighed for a while before nodding. "Fine"

She let him inside the house. His presence set off a different reaction in the kids once he was in. They all stopped their fun as if a switch was flipped. Wyatt immediately turned off the TV and jumped out the window. Amariah picked up a frightened Chiwin and left the floor to escape to their room. Flowey immediately hid himself in the soil to avoid being seen. He made a sprout come out to pretend to be a normal plant.

The only other ones who were seen were Chara, Sans, and Frisk. Chara didn't seem to acknowledge his presence so much while Frisk just politely waved. Sans was just conversing with the little half-demon.

"Chara?" he tried to call to her.

She looked up to him. "Oh, hello, Asgore"

He fought the urge to drop down on knee as though wounded. She called him Asgore instead of 'Dad'. She didn't consider him her father anymore. Frisk shrugged though she eyed Chara weirdly. Sans grinned a little.

"Children, it's alright" Toriel spoke to them. "Asgore just wants to talk to me, in the kitchen. Don't worry, it will be fine. There's no need to go for your weapons"

"Yes, mom" the girls spoke to her.

"Good" she smiled warmly at them before turning her attention to Sans. "Sans, would do me a favor and watch them for me?"

"Sure thing, Tori. I'll keep an 'eye socket' out for them" he winked.

She burst out laughing. Asgore seemed to glare at the skeleton. Frisk giggled a bit. Chara was whining.

"Hey! You used my joke!"

"Oh calm down, kiddo" he ruffled her hair a little. She pouted. He grinned a bit when he reached into his pocket and brought out a small chocolate bar. He waved it beside her to wait for her reaction. She immediately looked his way before noticing the chocolate.

"Heh, I brought your favorite today"

"Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" she tried to reach for it as he levitated it out of her reach.

"Okay, here you go" he levitated it infront of her. She grabbed it and unwrapped it before digging in. She had a little mess on her face now, causing Sans to grin as Frisk giggled.

"We cool?"

She nodded. "Thank you, Sans!"

Toriel smiled at how well they were getting along before she led Asgore to the kitchen. She had him sit in one of the chairs of the dining table. She sat herself on the opposite side. She knew from his face that he was nervous.

"I see that Chara has taken a liking to him already" he spoke to break the silence between him and the goat lady.

She nodded. "Indeed. He's posed a good influence on her, teaching her the meaning of family and how to be able to make people laugh. They were hostile to each other at first but now she looks up to him. I feel like a reminder of Sans is around when she says one of his jokes"

Asgore nodded.

"But we're not here to talk about Chara and her relationships, are we?"

He sighed. "Toriel, I know we may have gone on some hardships from the past few years. There are some things that I'll admit were the reason we have been not on familiar terms. I regret the mistakes I made all those years ago. I should've just listened and none of this would've ever happened. I'm...I'm so sorry"

Toriel felt her merciful side come in. She hated Asgore to the core because of how they lost their children, but now that reason was already absolved. Chara was alive now, and Asriel found a way back. As if that wasn't enough, she even has all the other children who held the Six Human Souls. She could let go of the past now.

"If it's not too late" he gently grasped her white paw. "Please forgive me"

She softened up. She knew he was telling the truth. He was really sorry about it. She sighed. "Alright, Asgore, I forgive you"

He smiled. "Thank you, Toriel"

She smiled. "Call me Tori"

"Okay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 3.2K 20
(Y/N) is finally ready to go back to the monsters she holds so dearly. After about a year of mental and physical training she has finally gotten her...
122K 4.3K 69
This story is inspired by many other works and may bear some resemblance in certain places. However, I will endeavor to make this story it's own. 2...
87.3K 1.9K 27
COMPLETED AND COMPLETELY EDITED Hello Chara shippers!! This is my first ever story do not judge.. Chara is also a boy and you is a female read and fi...
677 43 19
After 3 years after Frisk flee the monsters from the Underground. She lives happily up on the surface with her new family of monsters. Well with Tori...