Total Drama Revenge Of The Is...

By Eevee2

It's a new season with an all new cast. What will happen when one of the new teens is actually the cinnamon r... More

A New Cast, A New Kid
Truth or Run Obstacle
Snow Day
Itsy-bitsy Spider
Runway Disaster
Mine Over Matter
Buried Treasure Hunt
Grab And Tag Race
It's A Bird, It's A Plane
Cook and Run
Race For The Flower
The Battle Between Smarts and Brute

Skiing Fearing

1.9K 49 60
By Eevee2

I was out and about helping Dawn collect nature stuff for after the show and then Brick shows up. Apparently he was shifted to our team last night at the elimination ceremony.

"Hello fellow teammates, need assistance chopping wood?" I look towards Dawn.

"You don't have to help because you were teased a lot as a child." I bit my lip because Dawn did her analisis thing again.

"Who told you that?" Brick asked suddenly embarrassed.

"It's right there in your aura, between your bladder control issues and your need to be dominated." I give him an apologetic look before going after Dawn.

"That was necessary?" I ask with a smile.

"Well his aura spoke it so I just told what I saw," she said as I shook my head in amusement. She smiled my way as we continued to look for stuff.

I find a couple cool seashells and bring them to her as she pats my head.

Then in the breakfast hall Chef served a platter of mixed food. "Your chi is looking shrunken." Dawn says to Lightning.

"Chi, which muscle is chi? Whatever, doesn't matter, Lightning does not do shrinkage. Give me that!" He then takes her tray eating her food. I hand him mine as he eats it as well.

"Attention campers, breakfast is cutting into precious time that you can spend getting injured." He laughs. "Grab your swimsuits and meet me at the dock pronto." I hear the others complain as I grab Dawn and exit. "You have ten seconds to exit before I release the raccoon." I stand with Dawn by Chris as he smiles. I blush and look at the ground.

"What's the matter with you? That thing could have killed us." Jo says as the others arrive. I look around and come to realize that Lightning is missing.

"Nah, only if you got between him and food." My eyes widen. "Team Rat, looks like you're still missing a player." Then Lightning comes flying over to us after being sent out the window. "Nevermind." We all go and get changed as I change in the girls room with Dawn who is completely cool with it. I smile as I slip back on my black hoodie over my bare chest as I wore black swimming trunks.

"The black you wear is the opposite of your bright aura," Dawn said as I see her in a purple one piece.

"Thanks and the purple makes your eyes stand out." I say as she smiles and we head out.

"All right, here to help us get today's competition underway. Say hello to one of our classic competitors: Bridgette," Chris said once we were at the dock. I look to see the blonde surfer in a canoe with Dakota.

"Let's get this over with. Remember, my contract said demonstration only," She said pointing at Chris.

"Relax, no demo needed. Just chum the water with our intern Dakota, and try not to get eaten."

"Eww, what is this stuff?" Dakota asked as she held up a bucket filled with green stuff.

"Leftovers from last season," He said as Dakota spilled some onto the front of the canoe and fang popped up eating the front causing Dakota to jump to the back.

"So not cool." Bridgette complained.

"Challenge part one, each team must get a pair of water skis in an underwater mission or drown trying. One victim... I mean camper will snag the skis in an old-school diving suit and float them to the surface while the rest of the team pumps them oxygen. First team to surface their skis wins and gets an advantage in part two."

"Men and Dawn," I smile at this, "I suggest we draw straws to see who dives." I reach to take a straw when Scott puts the helmet on Brick backwards causing him to drop his straws.

"Forget the straws, doofus, time to prove your loyalty to your new platoon," Scott said.

"Sir, yes sir."  He then hits his hand on the helmet as I shook my head. 

"Ready, go!" Chris said as the two dived. I see Dawn walk off as I followed her for a bit before noticing that the maggots pump wasn't getting past Zoey. I rush back and push her off the pump and into Mike which then ripped of his shirt and Vito appeared.

"Ladies no need to fight, there's enough candy for everyone. Candy being me," He said winking at me as I blushed.

"Yeah Vito," Anne-Maria said pushing me into Vito instead of away. He smirks down at me as he helps me to my feet again. I blush deeply and then point towards where Dawn was and then ran away. I could hear his deep Italian voice chuckle behind me as I felt a shiver of electricity go down my spine.

"Sorry, I-" I see Zoey and go over to comfort her as Dawn is also there.

"Zoey, you won't be lonely forever," I say with a smile.

"Oh hey, Kid and Dawn. Also tell that to Mike or should I call him Vito. I mean Kid you were a blushing mess and he seemed to like you."

"That's called a womanizer, and I'm always a blushing mess when it comes to guys that are hot." I say with a slight attitude.

"Trust me Mike likes you a lot." Dawn said.

"How can you be so sure?" Zoey asked her as I looked away a bit as Dawn places a hand on me and smiles my way.

"It's all over his aura...the Mike parts of it anyway." Zoey then turned away as we both left.

"So, you don't think Mike is into guys?" I asked as we had a discussion last night about potential cute guys for me and cute girls for her on the show and Mike was one up above Scott.

"No, two of his personalities are womanizers and as you saw with Vito they look at you too. Also Mike seems to have that aura around him that says he might be interested in guys as well. He hasn't met you yet, plus Zoey is cute and the two have been on the same team this entire time," Dawn said as we picked up seashells.

"So you're saying I have a chance?" I ask hope in my eyes. She smiles and does the unexpected, she ruffles my hair making me relax and lean into her touch. She giggles and pulls away.

"Yes, but I see hurt for you along the path to win Mike's favor, so be careful." I nod as we head back. I had a feeling we were being needed.

"Before the break, the Rats got dibs on a sweet speedboat." Dawn and Lightning fistbump. "Which they'll need, meanwhile, the Maggots are stuck dodging watermines in a leaky-dinghy that couldn't float in a kiddie pool." Chris said as I bit my lip.

"Sha-burn," Lightning said.

"Choose three campers to water-ski, one to drive, and one to shoot your gull cannon. Rats one of you will be riding in case something happens to the driver."

"Wait, Gull cannon?" I ask as Dawn looks just as concerned as I do.

"Yeah, you heard me." He presses a button and two guns come up(out of nowhere mind you) and inside were seagulls, but they were different. 

"First-person shooter, cool." I glare at Sam.

"Each team gets three chances to shoot the bell...or the other team. Especially the other team," Chris said with an evil smirk.

"These seagulls look abnormal," Cameron said.

"Oh, that's not a seagull, these babies are half seagull-half rattlesnake all with paralyzing venom." Cameron taps the loaders and the bird caws out making him run away as Chris laughs.

"Whichever team rings the most bells win."

"Lightning's driving." Lightning jumps into the seat as Sam gets in the boat as well.

"Shotgun, been shooting kitchen rats with my pappy since I was six," Scott said as Dawn, Brick, and I were on ski duty.

"Dawn get on both of our shoulders as I take one ski and Brick you take the other, we'll both hold on to the pulley to make sure we don't get disconnected."

"Sir, yes sir." Brick salutes as I blush a bit and we get in position. Once on open water, and speeding to the mines, Lightning gets hit by a gull.

"Lightnings been hit!" Lightning then slurs his words as we're taken into the reeds. Then Scott shoots and it hits the bell. Sam takes over as driver as we congratulate Scott for the excellent shot. Then something happened causing Scott to miss a shot as Svetlana appears and makes an amazing score landing on the bell. 

Then the Maggots run into some trouble and the gun malfunctions. "Oh no, those poor naked gulls, this is worse than the trip to the chicken nugget factory. Scott don't you dare fire another one of those defenceless gulls." He fires one just to smite her.

"Guys there's the last bell." Brick says as we cheer. Only the next thing that happened was Sam was unconscious. "Scott take the wheel."

"I can't I'm the gunner." I looked at him like is he serious? Our boat then goes awol as we are sent over a rock ledge. Brick, Dawn, and I were dropped off into the water. We swam for the shore.

Then we arrived to hear that Team Maggot won. We all groaned. "Man, how do that last gull get me?" Sam asked as I see Dawn look at Scott with a glare.

"Jo had a lucky shot I guess," Scott said.

"Jo, or the guy who shot kitchen rats with his pappy?" Dawn said with so much sass, anger, and mockery that I've ever heard. She then gets up and drags me to go get changed.

Once we were changed, I was about to question her. 

"Scott is a traitor and I will expose him." She says before storming out to go to the confessional. I process what she said then decide to go for a walk. 

When I returned, both teams were here, and Dawn was in the center of it all. 

"Friends, you must listen to me. I was framed," Dawn said as I got closer.

"Forget that, you're getting a beat down." Anne-Maria said holding her brush. She started towards her till Jo blew her whistle.

"Back off, helmet hair, this one's mine," Jo said as I rushed in and got in a defencive position in front of Dawn glaring at the taller female.

"You want her, you have to go through me," I said with a growl behind my glare.

"Plus, this is a Rat problem, and we'll deal with this rat tonight," Scott said as the others backed off as I glared hard at Jo before she turned and left. "See you at elimination." He walked away laughing.

"Thank you friend," I turn to her and smile.

"Of course, Scott must've found out about you knowing and pinned his theft on you so you'd be most likely voted off. But I'll vote for Scott with you." I say with a nod as she smiles.

"After an episode bursting with betrayal, it's the rats who have backstabbed the best. Following campers are momentarily safe, Kid, Brick, Sam, and the artisans formerly known as bucket head." Chris said as I looked at Dawn concerned.

"Sha-bam," Lightning said as Chef took out the marshmallow of loserdom.

"And the toxic marshmallow of loserdom goes to..." the tension builds as the two stare at each other and Dawn has this "I'm so done with you" face. "Dawn," she gasps as Chef tosses the toxic marshmallow to her and she ducks.

"Wait, you can't eliminate me, for I have found the McLean invincibility statue." She says as I look over to see Chris looking disapprovingly.

"Where's the McLean seal of approval?"

"McLean seal...where?" Scott started laughing as he was carving a McLean head.

"Sorry, fairy princess, looks like you dug up one of my knockoffs. I do love me some woodlin." Dawn throws it at his head as I giggle.

"I knew the universe wouldn't want me to win such a perverse game," Dawn said looking at me as I was a bit down.

"Hmm, perverse...I like that," Chris said.

"But what the universe does want me to do sell these discarded TDR keepsakes on Craigslist, so I can start a sanctuary for all the poor mutant creatures on this island." I smiled.

"That's adorable, pointless, but adorable."

"And to my fellow victims of reality television, I urge you to rise up against the soulless sociopathic scoundrel hiding among you," Dawn said.

"Chef," Chef walks up to Dawn

"The traitor in your mist is..." Chef then scoops her up into her own bag.

"Wait!" I rush after them down to the dock. "Please she won't be able to swim if she lands in water." I say looking at Chris with pleading eyes that are clouding over with tears.

"Fine," Chef lets her out of the bag before they fling her. Then Chris pulls me close as I instantly heat up in his arms. "Only because I can't say no to such a cutie." He kissed my cheek making me gasp as he let me go. I blinked for a good while.

/"Dawn, I will continue what you wanted to tell our team. I will tell them that Scott is a traitor and a scoundrel." I say with a serious expression.\

I exit the confessional only to be grabbed. I am spun around and come face to face with Scott. I instantly heat up as my heartbeat quickens with every move his hand made. 

"You wouldn't dare try to go against me." He said as he stroked my cheek softly... lovingly. I looked into his blue eyes and see a devious look in them as he was smirking. I feel tears fall down as I'm powerless in his arms. He chuckles. "You're too easy." He then walks away as I fall to my knees feeling broken and used. I'm sorry Dawn.

I end up crying myself to sleep alone on the girl side. I could tell someone was listening from the guys side, but I didn't care. I miss Dawn and B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252 96 12
A new season of the most beloved reality show will begin! The old camper will meet again in a new island full of surprises. Who know what they will f...
114K 2.5K 36
cover art creds: dawnsicle and coondivaa on ig Total Drama Island's 22 campers have just arrived at Camp Wawanakwa. They're all bummed about the camp...
2.5K 117 47
tyler is done with josh's shit. -lowercase intended- trigger warning- daddy kink, dirty talk,cussing, etc
8.5K 24 18
Fanfiction was made by TDGirlsFanForever. We both DON'T! own Total Drama series. All rights belongs to Cartoon Network and Fresh TV. Chris - Yo! We...