Redemption• E. Killmonger

By _Simba__

He was standing so close i could feel his body heat through my thin dress his cologne clouded my mind and my... More

Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part 1
Chapter 26 part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter: brief mission
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
REDEMPTION INTERLUDE
Cut scenes from redemption
Redmption: 37
Redemption 38
Redemption 39 part 1
Redemption 39 part 2
Redemption 40
Redemption 41
Redemption 42
Redemption 43
Redemption 44
Redemption 45
Redemption 46
Redemption 47 : Part 1
Redemption 47 part 2
Redemption 48
Redemption 49
Redmption 49 part 1
Chapter 50
Epilogue...and part 2

Chapter 11

20.7K 766 1K
By _Simba__

§
Chapter 11
40 ways to die
§

(I wrote over 3000 words which is twice as much as i usually write since i took so long to update with promises of updating days ago so i just have one thing to say before the chapter starts:
Secure your wigs and edges )

October 15, 2015

My head was POUNDING. There was no way i wouldve made it to class today, for one i was extremely hungover and for 2 it was 3 o clock.

Afraid to move i listen to everything going on around me and i hear the shooting of eriks video game and loud music playing.

After the last song i groan getting out the bed slide on a pair of black nike shorts knee high socks and a white tshirt before i wrap my blanket around my shoulders walking into the living room.

"Good morning dancehall princess i see your finally up" he says with a smirk but i roll my eyes at him annoyed that he was so cheery. I open the cabinets and begin making myself a cup of hot tea when i notice he's still smirking. He was dressed in grey sweatpants and a tight black shirt that hugged his muscles the headset on for his game and some silver chain on his neck that dipped inside his shirt.

Once the water boiled i stirred it up in the cup with sugar and the tea bag taking a sip until sex therapy by robin thicke came on. Lowering the cup from my lips i notice erik still has a smirk on his face and at this point im getting suspicios. He never plays music while playing the game because its a distraction and when he does its from underground artist, kendrick lamar, j.cole and on occasion drake.

"Whats up with this music, id rather not hear your sex playlist" i tell him taking another sip yet instead of a smirk he lets out a chuckle the gold in his mouth shining brighter then ever.

"Are you sure about that?" He ask and i send a confused look his way stirring my tea up again the grin on his face was to..smug like he knew something i didnt. Rubbing my head little bits and pieces of last night resurface of me dancing all over the club, sometimes with a guy behind me and eventually on the bar.

"Did i do something last night? Please tell me i didnt" i groan wrapping my blanket tighter around me. Im almost 100% positive i did, my brain wasnt working at its full potential right now so i couldnt remember exactly what happened.

"Yeah you did alot last night but luca texted me and said theres some diner he wants all of us to go to so go get dressed" he tells me turning his attention back to the game grazing his tounge over his bottom lip.

Sitting at the booth with our group of 4 i look over the menu again with my head rested on the table when the waitress comes over and ask what would we like to drink.

"Sprite"luca answers twirling his dreads around his fingers while playing on his phone, he always got the same thing where ever we went so he never took long looking at the menu.

"Ginger ale" amara mumbles and i almost laugh if it wasnt for my headache. She swears that was the cure for everything. Head aches, stomach aches, soar throat, heartbreak literally everything.

"Half and half no ice" erik and i tell the young guy at the same time who looks shocked but amara and luca pay us no mind because they were use to us always getting the same thing at the same time. The bell dings signifying someone had just walked into the diner and i look up seeing aaron and a hispanic girl. Of course i dont get jealous everyone on campus knew she was into girls and there was no reason to be cause him and i werent exactly an established couple. Luca being the friendly guy he is invites them over and for some reason erik gives me a mischievous smirk that makes my stomach turn.

"Everyone looks like they had a good night last night" the brunette says and we all let out some type of agree. I wasnt all for a conversation right now so i send her a smile and a nod, amara just didnt care and flat out ignored her

"That club we went to was lit last night we should definately go again" luca blurts out starting some conversation and even though i have the worst hangover i cant help but to agree.

"Definately" amara says with a sly grin that i take mental note to question her about later and we all look at erik whos stairing at the menu trying to figure out what he wants to get.

" you seem like you had fun erik" luca chuckles elbowing him bringing him out of his thoughts and he just looks up with a sly smirk, the same sly smirk he had since earlier.

"What makes you say that?" He ask but before luca can respond the waiter comes back with our drinks and takes the two new guest drink orders as well. He gives us a few more minutes to order looking slightly overwhelmed as he walks off probably from all the people now sitting at our table.

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" The girl blurts out making a few people from a few tables down look at us and im suddenly ready to go the first reason being this girl had no self control i didnt like how she just came over here didnt introduce her self, made unneccesary commentary on us being hungover and was loud for no reason and two every memory from last night ressurfaced and i was ready to jump off a cliff. All the songs made sense, the smirks the looks it alllll made sense now.

"Oh this? Yeah there was teeth marks from where she bit me but it faded so its not as noticable but im down for that aggressive shit" he smiles widely showing off his gold covered canine teeth and im not sure if i want to kill him or myself because the whole time his eyes stay on me. Though nobody seems to notice because theyre looking at the menu i glare at him but all he does is winks at me and its not because hes actually flirting but because hes purpousely trying to get under my skin.

"Damn on the first night? You must have game" aaron chuckles and amara and i send him look which he doesnt notice before me and her send another looks. I was begining to realize there werent alot of redeeming qualities about him and he was just looks.

"If a girl really likes you...you'll be suprised at the things she does for and to you" Erik replies shadily and my jaw nearly drops. He was throwing so much shade right now and aaron had no idea like not one clue. Unsure of how to respond he just awkwardly nods and goes back to the menu but I glare at erik wanting to do nothing more then to throw the metal napkin holder at his head but he just keeps the cocky smirk on his face as he goes back to his menu.

"So what can i get for you guys?" The waitor says with a air of confidence now and i smile. He mustve been giving himself some pep-talk to get our orders and whatever he did or said worked.

"Im stuck between a stack of pancakes or the salmon with mashed potatoes" i sigh, conflicted they both sounded good but i honestly didnt need both.

"Well the salmon comes with 5 shrimps as well and its not as heavy as it sounds so it wont upset your stomach from your hangover but it will be heavy enough to keep you full pancakes on the other hand with the butter and syrup will make you vomit in 5 minutes, no doubt" he suggest adjusting the pens in his pockets and i smile picking the salmon already sold when he said it came with shrimps.

"Thats like one of the most expensive things on the menu" aaron points out pulling at his nike sweater and i scrunch up my face, but before i could reply of course king petty has to throw shade.

"You say it like your paying for it...oh wait can you?" Erik ask him throwing shade and i cant help the groan of annoyance. I go to tell him to shut up when Aaron snaps back.

"Are you implying that i cant afford it?" He ask pulling out his wallet making nearly everyone roll their eyes but me. They were honestly like bulls trying to prove who had the bigger horns.

"You couldnt afford to pay for both of yall with that fake ass date you took her on but Go ahead and pull out your dads credit card cause thats the only money you have never having to had work a day in your life" Erik bellows making everyone jaw drop. There was no way aaron was coming back from that and by the way his face started turning red i knew he was only getting angrier which was exactly what erik wanted. So i did the only thing i could do.

"And what will you guys be eating?" I direct at amara and luca who is snickering behind his menu, i want him to stop because his laugh is contagious and i didnt want aaron thinking i was laughing at him or erik to think i was encouraging him.

After everyones order is placed we sit in silence playing on our phones awkwardly until our food is brought out and we begin to dig in making light commentary on how our food taste the only other sound being heard is aarons chewing which has completely grossed me out at this point. Being the petty person he is theres no way he can hold back an antagonistic comment so i look over at him waiting for him to say something because at this point he's going to say whatever he wants.

Instead of saying anything hes completely into his food, one cheek puffed out as always dimples doing that dimple thing it does and he must feel me stairing because he looks up and sends me a wink, i look around the table to make sure nobody is watching before i send him a disgusted look which only makes him laugh.

"Would you guys like any desert? Our specials this afternoon is a humbling blueberry pie or our envious key lime pie, strange names i know but my manager thought it was a good idea"

October 14th

For the past two days i had planned 38 different ways to kill erik. He would not let me live it down the hickey on his neck JUST began to fade and he was showing it off proudly like some trophee. usually i sit across from him in precalculus but not today, today he bullied the guy who usually sits here and sat next to me. Carefully, i place my pencil down so i dont shove it threw his windpipe. Make that 39 ways. This was the second class we shared together and of course he found a way to harass me. Here he was sitting directly next to me arm across the back of my chair and his body leaning towards me in a dominating way. I could feel his body heat through my shirt and smell his cologne over my own lotion.

"Is there a reason youre so close? People are going to start to talk" i scowl at him as i keep my eyes on the paper writing out the problem.

"who cares people talk all the time, besides is there a problem with me this close ma? Wasnt a problem saturday night" he teases in a husky voice and ill give it to him he had game knew he was attractive and how to use it but he also knew how to strike every nerve in my body.

"Erik im going to rip out your windpipe with my bare hands if you dont back up, that a promise" and that was also the 40th way i planned to kill him. He only chuckled before sitting up to do his work which ment he'd leave me alone for a while because when it came to his work nothing else mattered.

I was lighting another candle, this time gingerbread galore it smelled like someone was baking cakes and cookies which was better then the smell of the hot cheetos and doritos erik always ate, when the door opened revealing erik and a petite brownskin girl who was absolutely gorgeous. She had extremely long eyelashes light brown eyes and her outfit complimented her minimal amount of curves nicely. She had her hair styled in sideways braids that id have to tell katianna her "new trend" was kicking in.

"Oh you must be malika" she smiles holding her hand out and i set the candle down on the table going to shake her hand slightly confused as to how she knew who i was.

There was something seriously wrong with him...and the girl he brought over to our apartment. How are you trying to date a guy with a whole hickey on his kneck, do better.

"Im sorry i dont know who you are" i say as politely as possible and she lightly giggles still shaking my hand. Ok now it makes sense as to how erik got her with a hickey on his neck.

"Im jules" she introduces and i smile pulling my hand away and nod as she walks to the couch i send erik a amused look but he only glares at me before going over to her. They jump into a conversation about video games and i see where the connection is instantly. He probably met this girl at game stop and convinced her to hang, as long as it ment he could stop harassing me.

I smirk as the most vicious plan comes to my mind while i notice her is sitting on the couch facing me and her back is toward me. I might have left a hickey on his neck but he was definately stuttering and squirming under me. Pulling out a red white and blue icee from the freezer i smirk when the crumbling paper catches erik's attention.

I slowly lick around the icee as seductively as possible making him drop the controller and i cant help the smirk as i keep eye contact with him. He looks away keeping his focus on the t.v. Until he hears me crumbling the rest of the wrapper, hold the icee at the very tip of the stick and push it all the way down my throat until my lips touch my nails i can see from here his pupils dialate and his heavy breathing which exposes his gold covered teeth.

"Erik are you cold? Your shivering" jules ask him extremely concerned pausing the game. I watch as he struggles to talk as i slowly pull the icee from my throat right before she turn around to look at me.

"Its a little cold in here do you mind turning the heat up?" She ask with concern for erik and i nod throwing the icee in the sink watching him visibly relax.

"Sorry im a little cold blooded but ill turn up the heat" i smirk turning up the heat a tiny bit on the thermostat as i let my voice dip with a innuendo only he catches on to. Grabbing a fork out the drawer and the pie from the diner i take a smile bite licking the fork clean i watch as he begins coughing from what i did and i raise my shirt collar to cover my wide smile. Quickly i pour him a glass of milk and take it to him with a mischievous look on my face.

"Drink this" i tell him with the sweetest voice i can muster up and he grabs the cup glaring up at me over the rim. "That milk would actually go really good with some humble pie, you want a slice or you good?" I ask with a smirk.
(All creds to Hidenne for this humble pie)

"Seems like you two are in the middle of some sibling rivalry so ill just be heading out" she says and i bust out laughing holding my stomach.

"Sibling?!" I laugh again unable to contain my laughs at this point im screaming and tears are coming out of my eyes. "You think were siblings? Theres no way im even related to that" i tell her and her jaw kind of drops.

"So youre dating? Because theres no way you two just live together and argue the way you do with all that sexual tension" she says and this time erik and i both start laughing. Sexual tension? She was nuts.

"No we hate eachother but im only here cause my apartment burned down and im staying here until they fix it" i tell her and she grins widely opening up her bag and pulling out a card.

"Cool so heres my number call me sometime" she winks at me before leaving giving a shocked erik a wave. I cant help the laugh bubbling in my throat because the turn events was to good to be true.

"Not only did i beat you at your own game but i stole your girl in the process" i laugh and he rolls his eyes unamused. "But to be honest how do you miss the 'Lgbtq' on her bright yellow shirt?"

"I was a little distracted" he grumbles annoyed and i cant help but to let out a small laugh.

"I'll stop if you stop" i tell him honestly walking back to the kitchen with him following he grumbles out a whatever. "Want some?" I offer and he nods grabbing a spoon out the drawer and taking a bite only to spit it out.

"What the hell why is it cold it smells like you just warmed it up whole house smell like a bakery" he grumbles drinking the milk straight out the carton and i scowl cause hes such a guy.

"No its my candle" i admitt and all hell breaks out. I knew he hated candles for whatever stupid reason, he didnt even have a reason he was just a hater, who doesnt want their house to smell good?

"Come on! I told you about that girly shit, bro!" He growls throwing his spoon in the sink and he storms to the living room ready to blow it out but i grab the first thing i could get my hands on, a couch pillow and throw it at him. Of course he catches it and throws it back but this time i catch it.

"Dont touch my candle we had one rule and its you cant touch stuff the other person paid for" i remind him but hes not listening instead walking closer to my candle.

"Nah fuck that rule, you touch all my shit" he growls taking off his jacket and throwing it on the couch before going to grab my candle when i began hitting him with the pillow. Somehow we ended up on the floor me still hitting him with the pillow but he grabs it roughly before flipping us over pinning me down with my wrist over my head.

"Yeild" he comands but i glare at him unfased.

"No if i do that means no more candles" i complain but he smirks.

"Yeild-" and our door is swung open revealing luca who looks confused and shockingly suprised.

"Ok we all knew you two would have sex eventually i just wasnt expecting to walk into it, i heard you two arguing down the hall and alot of banging i shouldve know" he shakes his head and i push erik off me using my legs and stand up.

"We werent having sex we were fighting" i tell luca who gives me a side eye obviously not believing me.

"Riiiiight. Anyways smells good in here what is that gingerbread galore?"

And ive been getting alot of weird questions about my book but theres one i really have to answer in my book.

"Why is the main character black?"

How do i answer this with out sounding rude?

Like i cursed a few people out for asking me that, like first of all im black, obviously thats the first thing. Why do caucasians feel every character needs to be white? It takes place in wakanda where suprise! Everyone is black! "But its a fanfiction?" Ok anddddddd homegirl still going to be black. Dont yall have enough books where every character is white enough movies where theres not one black person. Let us have our representation, let us have our characters be unapologetically black (yeah i probably spelled that wrong) with their shae butter, corn braids, and lingo. If you mad stay mad cause the gag is erik wouldnt date a white girl if we being honest you see the anger he had toward white people in the movie? Yall think he really going to date a white girl? Girl bye. If you dont like the book theres a arrow at the top to leave because all my characters will be black and just cause i know yall haters imma be on wattpad forevvvvvvvver writing a whole bunch of black books with black characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 9.9K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
3.8K 53 16
"If you keep doing that, I'm going to have to kiss you," I mumble. She released her lip immediately. "What do I have to do to get you to understand...
1.4K 80 11
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
228K 11.3K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...