Been A While, Spidey

De EdsGryff

Note from a very embarrassed writer from the future- do not read this book. Please. #VERY SEX CENTRIC# What h... Mai multe

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Pre Epilogue)
Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

Chapter 14

126 3 0
De EdsGryff

"Wait, wait, wait. You're invited to the premiere of the new Chaos Walking movie?" I said and promptly choked on my burger.

Peter pouted. We landed in New Jersey. Peter, like any native New Yorker, wanted to leave immediately but I was hungry. So we were in a little burger joint.  Also, I didn't want to go back. To Felicia, the others' pity, to Shadab's question- which I was hella confused about.

walks towards me with a hungry look  

"There's no need to be so surprised, y'know. I am famous and I like watching these type of movies. This  is the 3rd movie.......right?" He ended the very unconvincing sentence, looking confused. I was making him suffer intentionally and he knew it.

  suffer because she wanted to and she was psychotic  

I pummelled his arm. "You-" *punch* "aren't-" *punch* '"even-" *punch* "sure-" *punch* "which-"    *punch* "movie! I'm the one who loves Tom Holland more than anything but life!'' The name 'Tom' almost made me stop but I thought 'no'. Its time to stop running annd avoiding. Speaking of avoiding, Peter didn't even block my attacks. It may not have hurt him but he could've done it for my dignity.

  lifts her arms to touch my breasts and I instinctively threw out my arms to block but

He looked at me, a little annoyed and a little misty eyed. *??????*

"You are just as impossible."

   shivering in the cold air, feeling as vulnerable as  

I popped a fry in my mouth. "Generally, I'd say 'I try' but considering your t-shirt has 'Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'm possible', I won't." I raise my brow.

"You seem awfully cavalier considering you went through something traumatic." He reaches for my hand and my frazzled nerves seem to just fray. His warm, yet cool hand seems to just make all the sudden thoughts of her go away.  But his action startled me and I snatched my hand away and it's back.

  Sexual predator. The way she looks at me chilled me  

Irritated and wanting to forget, I grasped his hand again. He looked curious, due to my oxymoronic actions.

I felt shameful and too exposed.

  I stood totally naked, shivering

I grasped his hand tighter.

"It keeps the memory away." I mumbled, my face hidden by my mass of black and purple hair.

"What?"

I glared at the floor and said a little louder, "You keep the memory away."

I refused to look at him, I didn't want to see his expression- of pity, fear for me, care. Most of all, I was afraidof seeing love in his eyes.

He didn't say anything, just scooted closer to me and wrapped me almost fully in his arms(it was a little dfficult, I am in no way small). I thought I may be a little too big to fit properly into his frame. But we fit perfectly.

He, cheesy as it was, made me relax and realise that my spine had been upright for a while.  I sank into his arms and stayed there for I don't know how long.

"Sanya?"

"Hm?" I mumbled sleepily. 

"Would you like to come with me to the premiere next month?" Peter, the greatest man on earth, asked softly.

I was wide awake then, I tell you.

"What?" I shrieked, attracting the eyes of some other customers.

"Will you go with me to the premiere of Chaos Walking 3?" He asked again patiently.

"Shouldn't Felicia be the one asked? yOU KNOW, your girlfriend." Why do I always have to argue, why can't I just accept it?

  looking at me with an apprai - NO. I will NOT remember.

"Y-ye-yeah b-b-" He's gone bacl to dorky, bumbling, adorable Peter. Oh, my heart. 

"But?" I ask teasingly and just move my head a little to look at his red face and his brown eyes, half annoyed and half loving and. And. And. 

And.

And-

I realise, I remember our kind of love.  The kind that awakens the soul and heart and makes us reach for more and more yet satisfied with what we have beause it's our soulmate, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings tranquility to the storm of our minds, and that's what he gave me.

That's what he's always given me.

That's what I want him to continue giving me.

I can't tell Shadab yes. I may have been confused earlier but now I'm absolutely sure.

"Yeah but-" Peter finally gets out the words "-she doesn't get thses movies like you and also as you said earlier, you 'love T-t-Tom Holland more than anything but life." I  grimace at his pause.

"I was wrong." I murmur.

"When?" 

"When I said I love him more than anything but life."

"Elaborate, please."

In reply, I turn around completely, wrap my arms around his neck (the non-homicidal way), licked my lips and kissed him.

I was not just kissing Peter Parker, I was kissing the embodiment of light itself. I always thought of the dark being leaps and bounds more interesting than the light, but I was so wholly wrong. Peter's lips were still at first, hopefully out of shock. Then they moved against mine. I felt his tongue, I felt him swallow and felt myself swallow too. 

Our kiss, slow and soft at first, as alway, upped into tempo and roughness. Finally, after an etermity, due to requirement of breath.

"I love you more than life itself."

"Let's go back to my place."

These two sentences were spoken at the same time. So were the next too.

"I love you, too."

"Let's go."

Peter's POV:

I took her to my apartment, which I was extremely sure no one would be at. And Felicia didn't have a key. So I was safe.

No one was there at my apartment, to my intense surpise. The universe is rarely so good to me.

We start kissing again as soon as we enter my bedroom, even though Sanya had been glaring at the bed, no doubt thinking of its previous occupants.

I put her glare away by just whispering,"No one close to as special as you."

She SMILED, god, I had missed her.

And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.

Just before shedding all of our clothes(do spiders shed? Wait, I've got a naked girl, who's also my lifeline, in my bed and I'm thinking about the body genetics of arachnids. I AM weird.) I looked at her face, only to absolute terror and apprehension.

It was like a punch to the face from Bucky's metal arm, which is even more awesome without the red star.

"It's okay if you don't want to."

She shook her head rapidly.

"N-no. Of COURSE I want to, it's you. Just, remembered her for a second." She wrinkles her nose as she says 'her' and looks scathingly down at her body.

"Still, I mean-" I wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to. If she wanted to play house, so be it.

"No. But just go slow." She says, touching my arm and accentuating the last way in a particularly sensuous way. 

  'Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.' I think.  

Sanya's POV:

In spite of myself, I worried. Despite his absolute claims, I worried.

I was wrong to.

Peter was very gradual. He slides off my glasses; undoes one button at a time of the shirt he'd given me; fumbling as if his fingers are asleep and it reminds me so much of our first time. After I shrug off the shirt and he peels off my tank top, he pulls me into bed and pulls his thick blanket over us, and smooths me over as if I was a silk cushion and looks as me so reverently I dimly wondered if I had been turned into gold by King Midas's touch.

As I arch my back and almost all sane thought is driven out of my head because Peter was exceptionally gifted with his hands, one thought appears.

Peter was a tall drink of water (despite only being 5'10) and I'd been thirsty for so long. I'd been content for a while in a mirage but now that I'd tasted the real deal, I wouldn't be able to.

How had I stayed sane for so long after our hookup in his office without touching, touching him.

Then his even more gifted mouth joins his head and my mind is completely, absolutely, blissfully wiped blank.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

629 7 9
In which a teenager struggles with his school life, personal life and above all of that he's New York's web-slinging hero. The story of Spider-Man. ...
7.8K 102 5
ON PAUSE/Peter is feeling lonely and left behind, can a sexy midnight visit from the Black Cat change all of that?
433K 7K 44
Y'all are probably wondering why I'm doing a book like this one huh? Or why it's on spider man and not dbz or mha. Well, I was watching the spider ma...
27.2K 447 30
being spider-man for 3 years and having mj cheat on him by a dickhead named paul rabin. 18 year old y/n parker keeps being spider-man and not deal wi...