Things Happen. ~Chandler Rigg...

By getoutofmyheadd

Things happen because they're supposed to, not because you want them to. More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
~not a chapter.~
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight

chapter seventeen

663 43 3
By getoutofmyheadd

"Now you know how I feel about you." Sam smiled.

I ignored his comment and took off after Chandler. Where the hell did he go?

"What are you looking for honey?" Chandlers' Aunt called as I searched the house.

"Did Chandler come in here?" I looked in the closet.

"No, but I saw him take off down the road." She pointed.

"Thanks." Without a response, I headed out the door. My feet hurt as they slapped against the blacktop. I slowed up when it came to two turning points.

"Shit." I breathed. I flopped myself on the sidewalk.

"Just great." I had no clue on what to do. All these thoughts popped into my head. Questions that I couldn't answer.

After awhile of waiting, I stood up and decided to head back to the house. I looked up to the sky, it was already dark. The stars were bright, the moon was full. Staring upon the sky I saw a figure in a tree.

"Chandler?" I asked myself. The person's eyes met with mine, they turned their back to me. I slowly approached the tree.

"Please Samantha, leave me alone." It was Chandler.

"No, not until you come down here, so we can talk." I crossed my arms.

"Leave, please." You could tell by his voice that he had been crying.

"Fine, if your not coming down, I'm coming up." I grabbed the lowest branch and swung myself around. As I climbed to the branch Chandler was on he scooted over so I could sit.

"Please listen to me." I begged.

"I'm listening." He sighed.

"He kissed me out of no where, it meant nothing. Chandler, I love you. Please believe me." I touched his hand.

"I do believe you. I just can't believe he kissed you, he's my best friend. Samantha, I don't want anyone to kiss you like that other than me." He finally looked up at me.

"Chandler, I'm sorry. I should of seen it coming. He kept showing signs but I ignored them. I'm so sorry." Tears formed in my eyes. I hurt him, I hurt the one I loved the most.

"Don't cry." He pulled me closer as we sat in the tree. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Let's get out of this tree and head home. What do you say?" He asked.

I nodded.

When we approached the driveway a figure walked toward us.

It was Sam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...